The Playground

• Once more:: We see no excess mortality among age <65 during the whole CoV-19 period. This with or without vaccines...

Mortality monitoring (MOMO)
    The FSO's mortality monitoring system is designed to detect whether the weekly number of deaths is higher than expected at that time of year. Mortality rates…
    www.experimental.bfs.admin.ch

How did big pharma manage to sell the crappy RNA caner gene therapies (fake vaccines) for healthy younger people??

Basically by promoting endless lies. Like telling children protect their parents all age < 65... End the pandemics by gene therapy.

May Marijuana or coke would even work better in ending the pandemics. May also Coke could end the pandemics for the same reason as the fake vaccines.

It is just the old game. Sell crap to idiots and make tons of money and leave behind a battle field of destruction. All authorized by democratically elected folks...

Or lets sum up: Most states today are totally broken. More broken than ever before in history as today the rules guarantee that only the most criminal, corrupt, brainless subjects make it for president/leader, Senator, deputy etc...The exceptions are just a few fig leafs.

Regarding help; Learn to treat yourself. Hospitals are great if you have an accident, or need surgery. But never go there for any treatment you don't fully understand.

I only recommend vaccine like J&J to people that are high risk and have no access to real treatment/Drugs. Never do surrender to any dictatorship just walk off your job. Happily Omicron will soon deprive them of all arguments.

• Even UK said almost all kinds that did with CoV-19 had chemo or or sever illness. Only a sick clown did here link a sick kid as a healthy example... Same fro Switzerland no death age < 30 from CoV-19. One case chemo with!

I don't understand what is the argument here. Obviously fewer children die, or are damaged, by COVID than adults. To make a case for or against child vaccination based on this you need real figures for risks of vaccination and risks of COVID - they you need to decide - is catching COVID inevitable or do you weight things.

Now that really is what all the regulators do. Even if you don't trust US it is done by every other country.

In order to second guess what the regulators do you would first need to get accurate figures for COVID and vaccine risks. I have not seen anything like that. What you say is wrong, but also very imprecise where you do not exactly define how you are measuring risks, what the risks are, or what demographic you consider.

• Looks like the Swiss uncovering triggered some word wide action...

Fake data since day one....

The problem for you is that you view all data as fake - but then analyse data (incorrectly) to make up claims about risk.

If official data is fake you are left not knowing what are the risks. The various ways you claim to know (like VAERS) do not say what you want them to say as has been argued in detail by links posted here from people who really are dispassionate and analyse the data without always coming down on one side.

The whole "COVID cases count asymptomatics brought in for other reason" makes little difference to vaccinated / unvaccinated calculations and is easily accounted for in any serious analysis. In terms of PR a 50% exagerration in hospitalisation rates is not a big deal, and anyway no-one at the moment knows how much less severe omicron is. It is worth putting efforts into countering the PR that actually matters - like the many antivaxxer memes rather than getting indignant about some mild overcounting that no-one is using to make definite comments off.

THH

• Just to be clear. While taking our treatments, I went to the into the night stand and added cannabis sativa to our night time treatment along with melatonin. Slept like babies.

Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages

Abstract

Cannabis sativa is widely used for medical purposes and has anti-inflammatory activity. This study intended to examine the anti-inflammatory activity of cannabis on immune response markers associated with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) inflammation. An extract fraction from C. sativa Arbel strain (FCBD) substantially reduced (dose dependently) interleukin (IL)-6 and -8 levels in an alveolar epithelial (A549) cell line. FCBD contained cannabidiol (CBD), cannabigerol (CBG) and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and multiple terpenes. Treatments with FCBD and a FCBD formulation using phytocannabinoid standards (FCBD:std) reduced IL-6, IL-8, C–C Motif Chemokine Ligands (CCLs) 2 and 7, and angiotensin I converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) expression in the A549 cell line. Treatment with FCBD induced macrophage (differentiated KG1 cell line) polarization and phagocytosis in vitro, and increased CD36 and type II receptor for the Fc region of IgG (FcγRII) expression. FCBD treatment also substantially increased IL-6 and IL-8 expression in macrophages. FCBD:std, while maintaining anti-inflammatory activity in alveolar epithelial cells, led to reduced phagocytosis and pro-inflammatory IL secretion in macrophages in comparison to FCBD. The phytocannabinoid formulation may show superior activity versus the cannabis-derived fraction for reduction of lung inflammation, yet there is a need of caution proposing cannabis as treatment for COVID-19.

• I have no idea how Rossi will try and get those open circuit kludges into production, complete with a dozen potential hook ups, not to mention the nearly hourly on-the-fly CE certifications on the assembly line. But look forward to hearing all about it…

• Real Customers testing the device

and finally finding out if Rossi has

the goods.

Fake customers and no device to test.

Either way close to the end.

Haven't we been close to the end on a yearly basis now for over a decade? This time it will not be different. The only thing I am curious about is how he will get out of it this time.

• Cannabis sativa is widely used for medical purposes and has anti-inflammatory activity.

The war against drugs for 90% had medical reason and 10% addiction reason. All drugs including heroin,LSD are very powerful medicines. Methadone is good cancer chemo and supporting drug, same for Ivermectin etc...

All the war fueled by big pharma friends is and was about making as much money as possible with mediocre drugs.

• I miss the bible reference? Book, section...

I am the alpha and the omicron

Revelations 1.5.22

I Am the Alpha and the Omicron | Dr. David Healy
    Share this: The one good thing about the Pandemic is that its given rise to some good cartoons – more on the side of the Resistance I think but am open to…
    davidhealy.org

Is it possible MHRA or FDA would approve a treatment that didn’t work? The answer is yes. If they knew it didn’t work, would they tolerate articles in prestigious journals claiming it did work. The answer is yes – MHRA and FDA have a track record here that they cannot escape (4).

I hesitate hoping you will listen to my reasons and help reduce the number of deaths stemming from the pandemic of overtreatment we have. Life Expectancy was falling pre Covid in the US and UK almost certainly because of an across the board trial data sequestration and ghost writing of trials, which allows a hyping of treatment benefits and a hiding of harms – and overtreatment as a result (6).

In the name of science, whose norms require data access, we should refuse all treatments until companies make all data fully accessible, allowing us to work out a policy that makes most sense.

Lots of medical advocates for mandates talk in terms of moral injury. I see lots of patients seriously injured by the vaccines and families of people who have died. They are gaslighted, told they have mental health problems, and face a wall of anger if they ask about a possible vaccine input.

Although I risk being struck off for mentioning these things, this response is not anonymous

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.