The Playground

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the “skeptic” sock puppet version. A periodic farce that appears on his bullshit blog.

The magician becomes each time more ridiculous.

Note the ultrafast reply and the space before exclamation mark.

• Swiss hospital cases not influenced by raising Omicron cases: https://www.srf.ch/news/intern…en-spitaleintritte-sinken

Cases go up hospital admissions go down!

From the same source…. Probably to early for such a claim. You will need to wait.

„It is also unclear to experts why the development of hospital admissions in Switzerland is currently very different from other countries affected by Omikron. The only thing that is clear is that this is likely to change.

For example, Denmark, where hospital admissions are now rising steeply, was affected by Omikron earlier than Switzerland. Accordingly, the FOPH expects the burden on Swiss hospitals to rise sharply in the next few weeks.“

• So: I think this is why W so consistently posts antivaxxer propaganda. I don't think he is an antivaxxer: however he makes many mistakes by considering only part of the data (typically raw figures) and then deflects any criticism.

W is so certain he is correct that he does not ever read critiques. As here, he changes the topic by introducing another meme, and denies the validity of the critique because it does not mention that different topic.

This is exactly what successful antivaxxers do - it is the only way to continue arguing when your arguments are incorrect.

The topic W is avoiding, which was the point of my post, is to focus on is why typically a 0-50 age group (or something similar) shows completely misleading statistics when analysed as ratio of hospitalisations of vaccinated versus unvaccinated. I explained it very quickly in my post which W replies to and ignores the content of. More important, I enclosed a very long and detailed example from somone for whom understanding data sets and these issues is his profession. He explains it in detail.

It is a shame - there are a number of different ways in which simplistic analysis goes wrong, even when the correct figures are used. W would be able to explore these datasets for real if he paid attention evert time he made one of these mistakes. Since W typically uses 0-50 (or something like) datasets this particular issue affects most of his (incorrect) conclusions. So it is well worth his doing this. Until he does anyone else here can see following that detailed blog (or my 2 sentence summary) why at very least such age ranges usually cannot be used to to compare statistics of deaths or hospitalisation in vaccinated versus unvaccinated.

THH

PS - the reason W likes these 0-50 datasets is I'm pretty sure that he does not understand why they go wrong, and why looked at naively they tend to show more vaccinated than unvaccinated in hospital, dying, etc. He probably has seen this so often, not understanding the reason that it convinces him. Other subgroup datasets don't show this:

>50

40-45

30-35

etc are all OK, for reasons it is quite easy to explain. But large age ranges spanning across very different vaccination rates are problematic.

I apologise for not seeing this pattern in W's posts and highlighting it before now. It would save him some time.

I also expect now that W will move onto the next conceptual error, with a different type of comparison. The sensible thing when you have identified ONE serious error in all your calculations is to be open to the possibility that there are other such errors. Perhaps W will understand this and now be more open to correction?

• From the same source…. Probably to early for such a claim. You will need to wait.

„It is also unclear to experts why the development of hospital admissions in Switzerland is currently very different from other countries affected by Omikron. The only thing that is clear is that this is likely to change.

For example, Denmark, where hospital admissions are now rising steeply, was affected by Omikron earlier than Switzerland. Accordingly, the FOPH expects the burden on Swiss hospitals to rise sharply in the next few weeks.“

The UK had riding case rates without rising hospitalisations for quite a while. We have detailed stats that explain it. The omicron cases were nearly all in young people, who rarely need hospital. Now, omicron rates in higher age groups are also rising as they must, as are hospitalisations.

The thing that can make this different is what is the vaccination age profile, and what is the covid survivor's immunity age profile. Those can both be very different in different countries. Both deliver time-dependent correction, so summing them up is not simple even if you have accurate numbers. The numbers for survivor's immunity are particularly difficult to get accurately - expect W's estimates to be all wrong unless he cites and links reputable and carefully done analyses.

• My wife and I passed the home test, Covid free. We will continue treatment till Sunday and look at our options for moving on from this damn virus but we will move forward cautiously.

Good to hear…maybe worth to check your and your wife’s antibody level in one or two weeks to get an idea on potential immune protection after this infection?

• From the same source….

Again cheating child: The source of the image is BAG!! Bundesamt für Gesundheit or "national health ministry.

But I guess you only believe in fake facts checkers....

The UK had riding case rates without rising hospitalisations for quite a while.

Riding case may be Covid-bicycles.... The link I did provide also contains the UK data. Hospitalization is also raising much slower than cases.

But it is not free mason fake data so may not valid for you...

• The topic W is avoiding, which was the point of my post, is to focus on is why typically a 0-50 age group (or something similar) shows completely misleading statistics when analysed as ratio of hospitalisations of vaccinated versus unvaccinated.

You still avoid to explain us why the "fake vaccine" terrorists want to vaccinate everybody age <50 albeit they do not suffer from CoV-19?

To protect who from what?

The UK age group 18..60 fully vaccinated not recovered gets 4..5x more often CoV-19 than the unvaccinanted.

Why do you not like these facs? Here we have no rounding problems with small groups as among age 70+.

OK. You are a clown and a free mason obliged to cheat. (Good excuse...)

• Again cheating child: The source of the image is BAG!! Bundesamt für Gesundheit or "national health ministry.

But I guess you only believe in fake facts checkers....

So all data from the mafia, it seems. Where do you get your data from that tell the opposite? E.g. the rate of unvaxxed deaths per unvaxxed population is equal to the death rate of vaxxed per vaxxed population?

• Wrong again. I do not have friends in the Swiss government or health system and I don‘t complain about them and their reports, you do (all fake).

And as usual - no real answer. Where are your sources for „real data“?

Why do you complain about your friends data? I did not complain. I never complain about base data only about people like you that make cheating conclusions.

• Still bad news from Israel:: https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

Active serious hospital cases did raise (6-->37) 6x among boostered low raise among incomplete (2x) vaccinated (3-->8). Lowest raise in unvaxx by about 50%... Starting point 23.December first day with more that 2000 cases.

Most new Omicron cases in boostered (about 10'000 of 17'000 double than unvaxx) so no effect here.

Clown disclaimer:: The rate of boostered did not much change over new year. Total vaxx in Israel is 69,7%. Booster 61%

• UK vaccine report basic case data. BAG weekly report base data. All linked alomost weekly.

Your sources?

No idea how you now talk on UK data…? Was the discussion topic not on your home country and the cited sources and data?

I was referring to the available Swiss data, and was asking, what other Swiss sources you have for „your data“, that are seem to completely different.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.