The Playground

• (e.g., nanoparticles) that undergo plasmon oscillation when subjected to electromagnetic (EM) radiation, whereby transient high density electron clouds are produced in localized regions of the target structures during each plasmon oscillation cycle. Each target structure includes an in....

Plasmon's are nice for stimulation or broadening the phonon coupling bandwidth. The generated peek energy is always far from useful for directly triggering a CF reaction. But with high energy (uv) lasers we are already close to the first nuclear orbit coupling.

• Shane D.  Alan Smith  AlainCo JedRothwell

What's up with the ICCF-24 co-located partner? The "Solid State Energy Summit" suspense is building. I get a good feeling about it. Anyone find any information yet?

When we find it the news will likely fill the time here.

Go ahead... take a wild guess.

Who do you think is behind the Summit?

Will the Summit announce real market entry timelines?

I hope so...

My guess is obvious.

• Omicron will also end this soon thanks to Super Boris

Omicron will decovidise the PG but not deboris the UK ... if he is lucky

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Suffering from Rossi thread deprivation?

To be honest, removing the Rossi thread is justifiable on the basis that it is a bunch of non-scientific nonsense. It is just entertaining. The Covid discussion is mostly just off-topic assuming that the site is actually devoted to matters LENR. Of course, there are many other discussions here whose relevance to LENR is at best dubious.

• Evolution Eco-Humanics and LENR Energy

1520179316483?e=1648080000&v=beta&t=yfOz-UU21tyoQZ9Ajw7YhMiismlV-M62vp3TpzHQBPA

• Evolution
    • It starts with Humanics, the age-old Greek ideal of the balanced individual. We believe, as did the ancient Greeks, that a person’s emotional, intellectual, and physical lives are interconnected.

The Humanics philosophy calls for the education of the whole person, in spirit, mind, and body, for leadership in service to others.

Helping each of each other and all life on the planet as a whole.

Eco-Humanics studies and strengthens the evolution of world culture that is now taking place, a world culture that is gaining a deeper understanding of what our responsibilities are and what constitutes the health of our 'physical lives'. - end quote

may&springfieldcollegequote

The measure of success for the new energy era will be how well we adapt, as a world with many cultures and creatures existing together, transforming our political and economic systems in order to solve the challenges facing us today. -gbgoble

3 Minute Gold News

A Quick Read for Busy People

Sharing a great writer with you. The thoughts of Elaine Diane Taylor are remarkable in their precious golden economic savvy, providing an artist's vision tempered by a fiercely enlightened poet's heart, along with the deep understanding of an evolution/eco-humanics thinker.

Here are a few of my favorite writings of hers...

Thanks Diane!

G.B.Goble

"Gold in the In-between" May 21, 2016

In the shift from centralized to decentralized power there’s that small period of time in-between.

The players who make the rules are jockeying for position while the money-minded are scrambling to keep up with a system that’s not playing by the rules of yesterday.

The explorers are developing new technologies and going places we’re not hearing about yet, as nation-states and religions morph to keep connected.

And the artists are still dreaming.

It’s a good time to watch the artists because they don’t follow social rules. They create them.

Pablo Picasso took the world apart and looked at it from every angle all at the same time. Instant instead of linear. Or, as I was saying earlier, symbolic instead of linear. - end quote

"Cold Fusion, Space Travel, International Financial Clearing & Wild Strawberries"

A golden age is coming with new technology. I cover these topics in music and in this blog. LENR and torsion and stem cells and harnessing the sun and space travel. The ones with the power are jostling for their place before new technology is released to the masses and we see who wins. It’s the game of Coins and Crowns. Trade deals and financial clearing systems. Lots of yelling and lots of whispering. The corporation is the new nation. So much deception to try to win power.

A lot of bumping is going on and a lot more bumping is to come.

- end quote

"Gold, China Development Bank, Cold Fusion LENR" March 17, 2015

Artists see patterns using visual and musical ratios and fractals, and watch closed systems go through a repeating cycle of the four seasons.

We’re coming into a global economic winter, exacerbated by central bank policy and the creation of money backed by nothing. The world is seeing more debt and backroom banker passes than ever before, as friends are given million dollar knitted mittens and citizens are left outside in a brewing snowstorm.

Economic winter is always followed by spring, when there are new technologies and opportunities.

Those in power are currently jostling behind the scenes to try to stay powerful, and to let out new technologies in a managed trickle — leaving them still in control.

If the new technology is energy that is close to free and ecologically green then it makes the shift more tricky.

No one with power wants to give it up.

If a few have power they will fight each other to stay there. They will use whatever resources they have — current technology, finances, people’s bodies, political sway.

Alliances are being made and broken behind closed doors right now. Events and tensions are building. Propaganda is the norm as social media and alternative media could let the cat out of the bag before deals are made, territory is taken, or new systems are fully formed at others’ expense.

In the meantime, we’re watching the weather report and making hot chocolate.

I’m watching cold fusion news, also known as LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reaction). - end quote

"Gold Heists, Oil, Bitcoin, Cold Fusion"March 6, 2015

I lean towards the geopolitical belief made in statement by a character in the movie The Interpreter, starring Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn.

An exiled leader of a fictitious African nation tells the lead character, “Despite the flags fluttering at the UN there are no more nations — only companies.” Companies benefit their shareholders as countries benefit their citizens, depending on how well they each manage their resources. The leaders’ responsibility is to look after the best interests of their shareholders/citizens.

Unfortunately, some leaders loot.

Our world is changing in ways that could not have been fathomed when the United Nations was established. The new technology of the internet, with instant communication of ideas and money, brings new ways in which one country may try to acquire gold, land and oil at the expense of another.

Money is just a medium of exchange. A medium is just a conduit through which an idea is transported from one party to another. In the case of money, the idea being exchanged is a relative value for an item or service. The value goes through a medium we call money. The medium was paper and influence, and is now moving to the internet, and as Marshall McLuhan said, “The medium is the message.”

The medium itself is the main influence to how we think and act and interact with each other. Money is moving from the medium of paper for the average citizen, to electronic. It has been for a number of years but is now being used by the masses for online transactions.

Bitcoin is making leaps towards being mainstream instead of fringe. Electronic money is an exchange between two parties without going through a banking system or hub. It becomes decentralized, and therefore does not need a master to manage from a hub.

A new energy technology will come, whether it is cold fusion or another that is being developed at this time, and it will toss the current power structure into the air. Those with access to power will do their very best to manage the change of their citizens/shareholders into the new tech in such a way that the power elite stay in power. - end quote

"Force as Currency – Cold Fusion – LENR" February 3, 2015

The emperor offers free bread and circuses to distract the masses while the looting goes on — until the barbarians are at the gate, the people see the corruption, and realize with shock that the emperor has no clothes.

The empire can then no longer defend its allies or hurt its enemies. The ones who soothed with promises of free bread have looted the safe and run away.

It is at that point where trust shifts to gold as a safe haven of value. It keeps its value while everything else sorts itself out one way or another.

Watch the ramp up of world tension as cold fusion (LENR), and other new energy technologies emerge. Watch the looting and the bankers gaining advantage. Watch the propaganda rise to support whomever controls whatever media is speaking. There will be confusing data, hidden facts and allies switching sides while it all works itself out.

Those in power are not necessarily evil, it’s not about evil or good, it’s just about managing what one controls or owns.

Watch the scramble to own physical gold build exponentially as the trust in the current system unravels.

There’s no way to stop the tension because it’s all part of the cycle of empires rising and falling. People are people and history is a wheel that spins ’round and ’round over new roads. - end quote

"Cold Fusion aka LENR is Coming"

What if the price of oil is crashing because it’s no longer needed?

What if cold fusion, also known as LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reaction) — a safe, green, inexpensive and unlimited energy source — will become available in the not-to-distant future?

What if the banks and military, who have the ability to gain information we don’t have access to, have known for years that cold fusion is real and viable, and have been setting up to gain strategic advantage before the knowledge is made public?

In 2010, big financial institutions shifted their policy suddenly from buying long to shorting oil, and doing it in such a way as to get out of oil and sell it to money managers while keeping up the price.

Linked below is an article from June 4, 2014, stating a breakthrough in LENR, as well as the ability to create gold from other material through alchemy. That gold is one of the by-products of cold fusion is something out of science fiction that could now be… well… science.

If the world’s most powerful people and countries were aware of this technology what would they do? - end quote

Addendum 10 June 2016

LENR What will Obama Say?

http://gbgoble.kinja.com/2016-us-congress-lenr-report-and-the-department-of-defe-1779272119

U.S. House Committee on Armed Services

The committee is aware of recent positive developments in developing low energy nuclear reactions (LENR), which produce ultra clean, low cost renewable energy that have strong national security implications.

...the committee directs the Secretary of Defense to provide a briefing on the military utility of recent U.S. industrial base LENR advancements to the House Committee on Armed Services by September 22, 2016. - end quote

See Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) Briefing, pg 87, “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017"

--------

President Obama Announces LENR to Congress 22 Sept. 2016

President Obama, as the Commander in Chief of the US Department of Defense, is ultimately responsible for this briefing.

This literally means that President Obama will be announcing emergent LENR energy before his end of term, claiming this as part of his legacy.

Given the earth shattering importance of LENR energy, one would think he will give a speech when the report is released.

I can imagine how his speech might go...

My fellow Americans

When I took office in 2008 I became aware of progress in US programs working to develop a new source of clean and safe nuclear dense energy which would make the United States the prime leader in solving many of the problems facing humanity today.

As Commander in Chief of the United States of America I was informed that development of this energy technology, and its application, was a matter of national security as important as the development of early atomic power…

And that we were on the cusp of understanding it.

Before I knew of this, back when I first accepted the 2008 democratic nomination...

I made a promise to the American people.

“That as president I will find ways to safely harness nuclear power.”

I have kept that promise.

————

What’s most important about low energy nuclear reaction energy…

Bear with me here a moment, and please keep it in mind.

This is a completely new and non radioactive form of nuclear power.

LENR energy is affordable and pollution free…

Powerful enough for all of our energy needs.

It will prove to transform the energy landscape of today.

I am here to announce our success and to present, along with the Secretary of the Department of Defense, a briefing on the military utility of recent U.S. industrial base LENR advancements to members of the U.S. House Committee on Armed Services.

Before presenting this report, and touching on its highlights, I want to thank the dedicated scientists who have brought this about.

I would not be here today…

Except through their efforts.

They have worked tirelessly on solving this puzzle...

Bringing us to this moment.

Often in obscurity and without fanfare or recognition.

Thankfully!

Scientists are a tenacious bunch...

Basically full of hope.

These people are deserving of our respect, admiration and gratitude.

————

During my 2012 victory speech I touched on stubbornness...

“I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting.”

When tackling a difficult problem…

Like energy.

You must approach the problem from every angle.

When searching for a solution that isn’t in sight...

One must explore every pathway.

To find the answers to the problems facing humanity today...

You must have a rod in every fire.

During my Presidency I was guided by the belief that science and technology will get us out of many of the binds we find ourselves in.

I have utilized the resources of the United States research labs and science programs in this endeavour...

Pursuing every available avenue to solve our energy and global warming problems.

Finally, one approach has led us to a viable answer.

Advanced LENR research and applied engineering...

Will solve all of these problems.

————

When I accepted the democratic nomination in 2012…

During my victory speech.

I asked for your help.

Now I want each of you to reflect on this once more...

“I’m asking you to rally around a set of goals for your country, goals in manufacturing, energy, education, national security and the deficit, real, achievable plans that will lead to new jobs, more opportunity and rebuild this economy on a stronger foundation.”

The promise of LENR energy requires hard work to implement.

It requires American ingenuity and technical-know-how to adapt every energy using device to harvest the energetics of the low energy nuclear reactive environment. I know we can do this.

————

LENR is a disruptive technology.

The industries that presently provide us with the energy we need...

The nuclear, carbon and renewable energy industries of today.

Those forward investments that provide that our lights will turn on.

That ensure we have the energy and fuel for our transportation.

Energy for our industries.

Heating for our homes and schools.

The energy industries of today will become obsolete.

And should be phased out...

In a way that considers the return on those investments.

Of the hard earned dollars...

Committed to these energy technologies which are now at risk.

Short term problems arising from this will need to be solved.

Yet I am confident that Americans, working together...

Setting aside our partisan and special interest differences.

I am confident that we will rise to this challenge.

————

The United States of America will lead the world in adopting this epic source of energy.

The transition will take time…

It will also create jobs and bolster the economy all along the way.

In the end the savings in the expense of energy will be shared...

By everyone.

Applied correctly the world will be in better shape for our children…

And for generations to come.

Our hopes and dreams…

Our opportunity.

LENR energy will:

- meet all U.S. energy needs

- end carbon fuel dependence

- curb greenhouse gas emissions

- transmute the nuclear waste problem

- provide a way forward for our space colonization goals

- usher in a new energy era for all of humanity

Thank you members of Congress

Thank you my fellow American

• Your right experts believe you are delusional with your cold fusion.

The people who think that are not experts. They imagine they are experts, but they are not. See: Fallacious appeal to authority

Fallacy: Appeal to Authority

Here is a well-known example:

"This is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. . . . The bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives. "

- Admiral William Daniel Leahy describing the atomic bomb project, 1945

• Who cares? I do. So what? Big deal. Fight? No? Yes?

Tell you what... I'll take all the vaccines at once, become a live vaccine interaction study. I really don't care if the vaccine(s) hurt me. My friend caught the virus early on (no vaccines were around) he's ok, really doing fine. Except his wife caught it shortly thereafter and died. Go ahead ask him how he's really doing. Imagine his answer, why he's not ok and how I'm not able to ease his.... How would you help him?

I don't want these circular stupid arguments here. People can do that elsewhere, no? A private room here or something.

Let me remind us of what this thread was dedicated for. Read the first two pages and think about it.

Complicated but not Covid dedicated.

Verified User

It seems that we are advised to "walk on eggs" dealing with any member of the generation whose arrogance and ignorance has kept investigation of CF / LENR deeply underfunded and poorly understood by the broader scientific community and by the general public. The wording of recent moderator missive here was "diplomatic" enough, but seems to curry favor with a particular "elder", regardless of his position on LENR. An elder who seems here to make sure nothing offensive to the "received view" of say 1948 is even recognized without the ridicule of "authority". Here at this Forum we see a few other such elder scientists who contribute to the very necessary efforts needed to move forward with CF/LENR. Many of them avoid most such public venues precisely because they have grown so disgusted with "mainstream" dogma, and its enforcement by dogmatists. To some extent this Forum is being gradually taken over by a cadre of dogmatists who are firmly set to oppose even the notion of CF / LENR. Typically they are physicists and don't have much experience with quantum chemistry, for example. They often have not the slightest notion that the "coulomb barrier" can be undercut. Their dogma in this regard has directed them down a decades long colossal waste of government funding toward a very difficult goal of surmountingthat barrier, by ever increasing temperatures (velocity) and pressures (density). They continue down this failed path and by dint of prior commitment come to Fora such as this to spread their gospel of mistaken judgements.

• "NASA researchers demonstrate the ability to fuse atoms inside room-temperature metals. ... In fact, all they needed was a bit of metal, some hydrogen, and an electron accelerator. The team believes that their method, called lattice confinement fusion, could be a potential new power source for deep space missions. Aug 5, 2020"

I agree, the google stuff points in interesting directions, but it is not cold fusion (those high energy electrons).

You can try to argue that shielding effects etc might lead to significant fusion (and almost magical - no high energy particles or unstable products observed) without an accelerator. Then it would connect with the rest of LENR

THH

• I don't want these circular stupid arguments here.

If you look at this thread repeated (not really circular, just restatements) may be annoying bust can always block people.

I generally don't repeat corrections that often - I feel that the deluge of anti-science here from those who think they know better than the scientists make this thread a clear antivaxxer hold-out. I feel it is my duty to resist that from time to time. Because I don't know better, but I know enough to tell that the antivaxxer-followers here don't know better (arguments with obvious errors). And there is still interesting new science on COVID to view and discuss.

This is meant to be a science site. It takes an outlying view on LENR. That (should not) imply an outlying view on other topics. If LENR has merit, those few voices going against the herd will be doing that because of the merit, not because they are natural dissenters who will (in most cases wrongly) disagree with all mainstream opinion.

• "I am feeling particularly intemperate about this issue today, because these damned antivaxxers have spread the omicron variant worldwide"

This is still spread today by UK's FM/B states TV called BBC....

Health care personal has to vaccinate to protect the elderly. But vaccinated get COV-19 more often than unvaccinated. So BBC supports a very clever euthanasia for the elderly in care homes and hospitals...

No broadcasts about simple prevention link zinc & V-D3 or treatments like Ivermectin, Budenside, Iodine lotions...

We see the same method in physics. Fake standard model physics is promoted albeit all know it already failed 80 years ago...

So the real antivaxxers like THHuxleynew are the people that destroy the image of real vaccines.

• I pray that Jed has become slightly less intemperate.

Lots of dounblevax people I know spread it alas. the 3rd Biontech vax has been slow in rollout

I said "Pare Louys" to my Armenian neighbor from Germany via Turkey.,, this morning.

He said he'd just had the 3rd..

I told him that the vaccine was made by a Turkish scientist.

He muttered something about Turkish s***

I said If anything goes wrong you can blame it on Ugur +Pfizer

He laughed

The Husband-and-Wife Team Behind the Leading Vaccine to Solve Covid-19 (Published 2020)
    The German company BioNTech, founded by two scientists, has teamed up with Pfizer on a vaccine that was found to be more than 90 percent effective.
    www.nytimes.com

• No broadcasts about simple prevention link zinc & V-D3 or treatments like Ivermectin, Budenside, Iodine lotions...

A healthy immune system.

Good diet... deep meditative rest... meaningful turmoil... less hateful stress.

Yes simple preventive.

Teach wellbeing and care.

The Covid strains The vaccines...

These will do what they do and eventually pass. I love vaccines, a personal choice to accept risk and possibly do less harm to others. Not worthy of invasive opinions. Nothing to do with the site here. Worth sharing with folks who tolerate and care for my personal opinion, as I do their's. Ultimately... Peace is the cessation of againstness.

The Playground will be Covid free and no longer a vaccine debate zone

Eventually it will return...

Back to the Future of tiresome outdated cold fusion arguments, the Rossi bouncing ball and tangents of fringe science along with some convex angles of theoretical grandstanding.

• Dr Campbell

Omicron update...interesting comments from the world

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dr Campbell

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.10.22269010v2.full.pdf

The reference paper with quite serious science background using self made tests and only ct values < 27. Basically confirms that vaccinated spread at the same rate like unvaxx until about day 3 of symptom onset (OS). So from a society point of view - spreading the pandemic vaccines are of no use because day after OS these people are already in isolation.

Other news is that 50% of the vaccinated still carry/spread virus after day 5 OS. But most like just a view...

Omicron seem to cause lower viral load.

Here a Norway study about the infection kinetics of Omicron::

https://www.eurosurveillance.org/docserver/fulltext/eurosurveillance/26/50/eurosurv-26-50-2.pdf?expires=1642939524&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=12F01591B3DB7BD3F3FAD74D9C2F10EC

Incubation 0..5 days for almost all. Almost all infected have been vaccinated...

• December “Breakthrough” Infections Exceed Previous 11 Month Total

December “Breakthrough” Infections Exceed Previous 11 Month Total
    More “breakthrough” infections of vaccinated individuals occurred in December than all breakthrough cases recorded between January and November 2021,
    trialsitenews.com

More “breakthrough” infections of vaccinated individuals occurred in December than all breakthrough cases recorded between January and November 2021, according to a study by Dr. Henry Ealy, founder of the Energetic Health Institute.

As of January 6, breakthrough cases had increased 78.8% since November, breakthrough hospitalizations have increased by 60.0% since November and breakthrough deaths have increased by 54.6% since November.

Breakthrough infections refer to cases in which double-vaccinated individuals test positive for COVID-19.

Breakthrough Infections Soar

Ealy reported there were more than 2.5 million vaccine breakthrough cases confirmed in the U.S. and over 90,000 confirmed vaccine breakthrough hospitalizations. He reported 24,000 confirmed vaccine breakthrough deaths.

More “breakthrough” infections of vaccinated individuals occurred in December than all breakthrough cases recorded between January and November 2021, according to a study by Dr. Henry Ealy, founder of the Energetic Health Institute.

As of January 6, breakthrough cases had increased 78.8% since November, breakthrough hospitalizations have increased by 60.0% since November and breakthrough deaths have increased by 54.6% since November.

Breakthrough infections refer to cases in which double-vaccinated individuals test positive for COVID-19.

Breakthrough Infections Soar

Ealy reported there were more than 2.5 million vaccine breakthrough cases confirmed in the U.S. and over 90,000 confirmed vaccine breakthrough hospitalizations. He reported 24,000 confirmed vaccine breakthrough deaths.

Despite reporting those statistics, Ealy doubted their veracity. He said that high numbers of asymptomatic cases of infection may suggest COVID testing errors.

Are PCR Tests Reporting False Positives?

“My suspicion is that continued problems with the current COVID PCR is leading to an increasing number of false-positive results and I am calling upon each state health department and the CDC to release the Cycle Threshold (Ct) Values for all positive PCR tests,” said Ealy, referring to the Centers for Disease Control’s guidance on testing sensitivity for polymerase chain reaction kits. Ealy said that a test with cycle threshold values of 28 or higher are “likely a false positive and can be removed from the growing number of COVID cases being reported.”

As of Dec. 21, the CDC reported as few as 318 confirmed cases out of over 1 million samples tested for the Omicron variant when utilizing genetic sequencing, Ealy wrote.

Omicron On the Rise But Delta Remains Dominant

Omicron is spreading rapidly, Ealy said, but the Delta variant remained dominant as of Jan. 1, 2022. Ealy criticized the CDC for saying on December 18 that 73.2 percent of new cases were. He also criticized a second claim the agency made shortly thereafter that Omicron comprised 22.5 percent of all cases across the nation.

Ealy said he did not know how the government miscalculated the rate of Omicron infection “and you’ll have to guess because the CDC isn’t being transparent with their calculations, formulas, or even the data they’re using.”

About Dr. Henry Ealy

Founder and Executive Community Director of Energetic Health Institute Dr. Henry Ealy holds a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from UCLA and is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. According to America Out Loud, Ealy is a host on Energetic Health Radio and a contributing writer to America Out Loud. Additionally, Ealy has written over 200 publications on a range of health topics, including authoring the peer-reviewed study COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective.

About America Out Loud

America Out Loud is a right-leaning news publication founded in 2016. The organization focuses on delivering news through talk radio and in print. “Who are the Americans who comprise America Out Loud?” the America Out Loud website reads. “In short, we are a diverse army of citizen patriots from all walks of life with thousands of years of rich and detailed life experiences. We are doctors, engineers, scientists, authors, speakers, radio hosts, writers, we are moms and dads. We are vibrant men and women driven by an unquenchable curiosity about all things American. Critically, we’re Americans willing to research the issues and events of the day and to say what must be said to keep us all informed of the evil politics and machinations of the Marxist Left.”

Despite reporting those statistics, Ealy doubted their veracity. He said that high numbers of asymptomatic cases of infection may suggest COVID testing errors.

Are PCR Tests Reporting False Positives?

“My suspicion is that continued problems with the current COVID PCR is leading to an increasing number of false-positive results and I am calling upon each state health department and the CDC to release the Cycle Threshold (Ct) Values for all positive PCR tests,” said Ealy, referring to the Centers for Disease Control’s guidance on testing sensitivity for polymerase chain reaction kits. Ealy said that a test with cycle threshold values of 28 or higher are “likely a false positive and can be removed from the growing number of COVID cases being reported.”

As of Dec. 21, the CDC reported as few as 318 confirmed cases out of over 1 million samples tested for the Omicron variant when utilizing genetic sequencing, Ealy wrote.

Omicron On the Rise But Delta Remains Dominant

Omicron is spreading rapidly, Ealy said, but the Delta variant remained dominant as of Jan. 1, 2022. Ealy criticized the CDC for saying on December 18 that 73.2 percent of new cases were. He also criticized a second claim the agency made shortly thereafter that Omicron comprised 22.5 percent of all cases across the nation.

Ealy said he did not know how the government miscalculated the rate of Omicron infection “and you’ll have to guess because the CDC isn’t being transparent with their calculations, formulas, or even the data they’re using.”

About Dr. Henry Ealy

Founder and Executive Community Director of Energetic Health Institute Dr. Henry Ealy holds a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from UCLA and is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. According to America Out Loud, Ealy is a host on Energetic Health Radio and a contributing writer to America Out Loud. Additionally, Ealy has written over 200 publications on a range of health topics, including authoring the peer-reviewed study COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective.

About America Out Loud

America Out Loud is a right-leaning news publication founded in 2016. The organization focuses on delivering news through talk radio and in print. “Who are the Americans who comprise America Out Loud?” the America Out Loud website reads. “In short, we are a diverse army of citizen patriots from all walks of life with thousands of years of rich and detailed life experiences. We are doctors, engineers, scientists, authors, speakers, radio hosts, writers, we are moms and dads. We are vibrant men and women driven by an unquenchable curiosity about all things American. Critically, we’re Americans willing to research the issues and events of the day and to say what must be said to keep us all informed of the evil politics and machinations of the Marxist Left.”

• The Political Cost of Vaccine Mandates

The Political Cost of Vaccine Mandates
    Perhaps one of the major casualties of the pandemic and, the current political climate, is the loss of dialogue between opposing political parties. A
    trialsitenews.com

Perhaps one of the major casualties of the pandemic and, the current political climate, is the loss of dialogue between opposing political parties. A recent article in UnHerd laments about the way vaccine mandates have now been turned into political weapons.

The article describes how the Biden administration is drawing a line between the vaccinated, “the good,” and unvaccinated, “the bad.” The article also describes how claims to have a monopoly on science, competence, and faith, even as it claims to be less divisive than Trump.

Dividing, sure, but conquering is hard

However, the UnHerd article shows how the Biden administration’s strategy has backfired. While the administration has been quick to trumpet the credibility of experts working on vaccine policies, inconsistent messaging and outright misinformation – especially since the rise of the Omicron variant – have undermined government institutions’ credibility. Those inconsistencies were conspicuous amid the debate within the National Institute of Health about mask mandates.

UnHerd also compares the governance strategies of the Biden and Obama administrations to illustrate how both presidents exploited behavioral science insights. Under Obama, this strategy, known to White House insiders as the “nudge” seemed to help the administration influence, but not force, populations in a particular social direction.

Obama’s nudge vs. Biden’s command

UnHerd argues the Biden administration has gone beyond his Democratic predecessor’s practice and used behavioral insights to exploit divisions between demographic groups in order to enable some groups to bring pressure upon other groups.

Reaping division, sowing mass opposition

For example, Biden and allied state governors have embraced vaccine mandates to pressure people and states who oppose coercive health policies. CNN reported that this practice has resulted in deeper divisions between political and age groups. Only 25% of Republicans find vaccines acceptable while 82% of Democrats do support vaccination. UnHerd blames mandates for deepening divisions between those who support and those who oppose the vaccines. The divisiveness of vaccine mandates has been evident domestically and globally, with protests erupting throughout Europe. Protests in the United States have been more muted, but political tensions have flared in cities like New York, and vaccine hesitancy continues to be a challenge for proponents of the shots.

The Washington Post reported that even Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who leads a massive public relations operation, acknowledged the government’s messaging problem by hiring new media consultants to help her articulate government guidelines more effectively.

The article suggests that frustration about COVID-19 messaging extends even into President Joe Biden’s White House staff. As the pandemic continues into its second year and mid-term elections approach, worsening fractures within the political establishment are compelling elites to ask whether it is time to shift their messaging

How vaccine mandates became a political weapon
    Biden is using them to punish his enemies
    unherd.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.