The Playground

• United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) records concerning Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) 2008-2010

Why's that in playground? This is for important stuff, like

Rossi-Sez

2022-03-02 03:01 Andrea Rossi

Tom Conover:

We are over 800000

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2022-03-03 10:06 Andrea Rossi

... [ reply to a previous poster ] ...

I am convinced thay before the end of tis year we will start the distribution. We already started the production.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I don't think you understand, some of us are demanding accountability . Recent studies indicate that the spike remains in the body for up to 8 weeks. Another study indicates that the RNA spike can alter DNA in the liver. It's no longer anti vax propoganda, it's science! The Ivory tower narrative is over!

There is no evidence of any adverse effects from such mechanisms.

You confuse possibility with science.

There are possible highly unlikely long-terms harms of many sorts from vaccines, foods, household products, and (more likely) COVID. Certainly any RNA virus you like (including COVID) can potentially affect the genome.

In all of these the science is necessarily uncertain.

Just as pretty well any drug you like to mention has possible anti-viral mechanisms - it does not mean that those have any clinical effect - and usually they don't. The chance of COVID infection affecting the genome is much higher than the chance of COVID vaccines affecting the genome (think about it) yet neither have been observed.

Why is your posting (or interpretation of other posting) not science?

Because you take every speculative unquantified mechanism, combine it with other speculations and plain wrong antivax propaganda, and come up with some definite answer.

• Rule 1; Don't mention the war.

So not to discuss it here, but for those interested in deeper analyses of how the "special operation" is proceeding I would mention that I have found that "The Institute For The Study Of War" and also "Atlantic Council" have websites with some excellent articles and videos.

ZoE

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why are educated adults acting like kindergarden kids using emojis in the fist place.

Good question, indeed. At least one can realize, that W shows some progress in his limited vocabulary :) - most recently a lot of new frequent stuff like oligarchs, free slaves, brain damage, cripples, mafia clerk, cricket brains. Amazing! Lol

• What a load of crap! I take a hypothesis that you refer to as anti vax and look for the science that backs those hypothesis. You and the Ivory towers narrative is over !

• I don't think you understand, some of us are demanding accountability

No, your demands are nonsense.

Recent studies indicate that the spike remains in the body for up to 8 weeks. Another study indicates that the RNA spike can alter DNA in the liver.

That is impossible. Every real biologist from 1965 to the present knows it is impossible. If it were true, the common cold and every other virus alter DNA.

It's no longer anti vax propoganda, it's science!

No, it is ignorant bullshit.

• No, your demands are nonsense.

That is impossible. Every real biologist from 1965 to the present knows it is impossible. If it were true, the common cold and every other virus alter DNA.

No, it is ignorant bullshit.

Do you read?

New study from Sweden says, Pfizer mRNA does indeed integrate into our DNA

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/new-study-from-sweden-says-pfizer-mrna-does-indeed-integrate-into-your-dna/amp/

CIMB | Free Full-Text | Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line (mdpi.com)

"Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells."

"Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure

• New study from Sweden says, Pfizer mRNA does indeed integrate into our DNA

No, it doesn't. That is impossible. It is not a retrovirus. It is not a virus at all; just a fragment of one.

Moderna is working on an mRNA vaccine that does change DNA. That is therapy to treat cancer. That has confused some people who think it is the same as the antiviral vaccines. Both are discussed in this video, which I recommend:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Monash University Can Now Reactivate Ivermectin Household Contacts Prophylaxis Study

My wive took Ivermectin for the mild Omicron after tested positive. She didn't even get temperature. But there have been pains from the body fighting the virus.

But one thing is proven by actual data. If you got and RNA vaccine then you cannot escape Omicron. Just one more fully "vaccinated" football team had a collective infection. Juts wait for more heart problems in the coming games..due to spike reactivation.

• New study from Sweden says, Pfizer mRNA does indeed integrate into our DNA

I'm glad to hear that some "idiots" here will be punished sooner or later...I can only cite the US health insurance company that stated ::We will no pay for this (RNA gene therapy aka vaccine) intentional suicide...I hope all live insurance companies will stick to this as within some years they anyway will have no other choice....

• That is impossible. It is not a retrovirus. It is not a virus at all; just a fragment of one.

So the Swedish results are wrong..impossible?????

"This study was supported by the Swedish Research Council, Strategic Research Area Exodiab, Dnr 2009-1039, the Swedish Government Fund for Clinical Research (ALF) and the foundation of Skåne University Hospital.

External Content www.youtube.com

because Rothwell says so

Professor Rothwell PHD immunology genetics clinical pharmacology?

what was Jed;;s degree in? I forget.

When I was doing pharmacology around the year 2000...at Auckland University

Cox2 inhibitors were all the rage,, the brave new class of life savers

After the Vioxx news broke none of the lecturers wanted to talk about Cox2 inhibitors. anymore.

Merck manipulated the adverse effect data...

At the time of its recall, Vioxx had been taken by some 4 million Americans.

Out of those patients who took Vioxx, the arthritis drug may have caused approximately 140,000 heart attacks resulting in an estimated 60,000 deaths, FDA investigator Graham....

• Production of final discovery documents no doubt

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.