The Playground

• The new UK all cause mortality data is here:: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplep…yvaccinationstatusengland

Unluckily they spoiled the detailed data for 3x vaxx. But table 1 is enough to understand that 1x,2x, 3xx < 21 days vaxx die at a much higher rate than unvaxx.

For boostered > 21 after third shot the date vaxx/unvaxx is the same.

Please keep in mind that with each vaxx step a large number of people is killed from "vaccine" induced immune suppression. This causes the well known 3 weeks effect of much higher all cause death rate among boostered.

• Yeah, but they suffered from polio. Many for the rest of their lives.

Including my father, who was saved as a child by an iron lung which had only recently been invented. Polio is interesting, because something like three quarters of people who are infected show no symptoms. The rest have minor symptoms like sore throat, but for less than one percent the virus somewhat escapes the gastrointestinal tract and invades the nervous symptom, creating

recoverable conditions for most but permanently disabling conditions for the rest.

• Umm...

Those disorders were not being diagnosed in the 1930s - so you really cannot say they have increased. Autism a great example ofnthis where we continue to broaden its definition and pick up muhc larger numbers of children who would never before have been considered. I am sure you know that.

That is a common myth no doubt fostered by big pharma. The fact is, there were excellent clinicians at the turn of the twentieth century who very aptly described and wrote down for posterity the conditions they were seeing in their patients.

I think it was in the 1920s when a strange new condition arose : a handful of children in the US had some unique neurological issues and would flap their arms. (This is much like we observe with autistic children today.) Doctors from Europe came to America to witness this very rare condition.

It happened to be concurrent with the introduction of the diphtheria vaccine, or a certain pesticide, I can't remember which.

Autism has increased by something like two orders of magnitude since the 1970s and is disrupting the school system.

• >Terribly. I'm not impressed with my psychic abilities at all.

Yeah, sorry that I and nobody I know so far fits the narrative.

However, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't disclose that I sometimes take a vit d supplement. ;) Fm1 will be proud of me (or maybe not, as I don't think that will have had much of an impact although I can't be certain)!

Very proud grasshopper, be it for bones or immune system, both are intertwined. stay healthy sir!

• That is a common myth no doubt fostered by big pharma. The fact is, there were excellent clinicians at the turn of the twentieth century who very aptly described and wrote down for posterity the conditions they were seeing in their patients.

I think it was in the 1920s when a strange new condition arose : a handful of children in the US had some unique neurological issues and would flap their arms. (This is much like we observe with autistic children today.) Doctors from Europe came to America to witness this very rare condition.

It happened to be concurrent with the introduction of the diphtheria vaccine, or a certain pesticide, I can't remember which.

Autism has increased by something like two orders of magnitude since the 1970s and is disrupting the school system.

I think we have reached the end of this particular debate.

If you believe autism is not much more broadly diagnosed (and generally acknowledged) now than in the past we will have to disagree. It disrupts the school system because we try much harder now than before to be fair. I have personal experience of this as regards higher education - it is not because are students have suddenly got more autistic.

If you agree with me about this, then your argument that because the increasing use of vaccines is (roughly) coincident with a rise in acknowledged in society autism there is therefore likely to be some causal connection, is not valid. Of course in any case it would be very weak, as the classic pirates vs global warming apocryphal inverse link illustrates.

• From my link above: worth highlighting (and not too long!)

My older sister, a very wise and smart woman who is a political scientist at Syracuse University, teaches a statistics class to freshmen, where she endeavors to teach them critical thinking. She talks about this as being the most common error in logic: confusing simultaneity with causality. In other words, assuming that because two things are happening at the same time, they exist in a cause and effect relationship with each other.

Because anyone can say anything anywhere these days (pretty much), there's a lot of fuzzy thinking floating around that seems more legitimate than it would have in former times because it's in print. Now, don't get me wrong: I'm a huge proponent of free speech. I just feel we all have to be more discriminating than ever before about what we believe. Not cynical or negative: discriminating.

So, when someone proposes a cause and effect relationship between two things - reduction in pirates causing global warming; Obama creating the global economic crisis; young people ruining American business - ask for the data that shows they're related, rather than simply that they're happening at the same time.

But if you're dead set on becoming a pirate, I'm not going to stop you.

• More boosters?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Over 75 Percent of Long Covid Patients Were Not Hospitalized for Initial Illness, Study Finds

Over 75 Percent of Long Covid Patients Were Not Hospitalized for Initial Illness, Study Finds
    Researchers analyzed the largest database of private insurance claims in the United States in the first four months after a diagnostic code for long Covid was…
    www.nytimes.com

Researchers analyzed the largest database of private insurance claims in the United States in the first four months after a diagnostic code for long Covid was created.

Well Imagine what those numbers would be if they put any effort into early treatment for all

• The patents cited by this patent are of interest... Yet this patent is of greater interest.

Plasma power generator (z-box and z-tower)

US Patent for Plasma power generator (Z-box and Z-tower) Patent (Patent # 10,869,379 issued December 15, 2020) - Justia Patents Search

FIELD OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates to a device and system for energy generation by creating an exothermic reaction between a reactive oxygen species and a source of electrons.

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

Plasma is an ionized state of matter. Plasma can be artificially generated by heating or subjecting a neutral gas to a strong electromagnetic field. The ionized gaseous substance becomes electrically conductive. Positive charges in ions are achieved by stripping away electrons orbiting the atomic nuclei, where the total number of electrons removed is related to either increasing temperature or the local density of other ionized matter. When the ionized gas molecules recombine with a electrons, they produce an exothermic reaction.

Plasma gasification is being developed as a source of clean energy from garbage. A plasma waste converter exposes a fuel (waste) to a plasma and the molecules break down by molecular dissociation—the molecular bonds holding them together become excited and break apart, leaving constituent atoms.

The art provides a number of examples of the use of plasma to produce energy, but all these employ an exogenous fuel source. For example, U.S. Pat. No. 9,713,244, to Toshiba-Mitsubishi-electric industrial systems corporation, discloses a power supply apparatus that uses a resonance means for creating a resonance state between the power supply apparatus and a plasma generator.

Another relevant disclosure is found in U.S. Pat. No. 9,702,552 that discloses a method and system for producing energy from waste, particularly a method for the conversion of waste into energy in a sealed system where combustion does not take place and the operating pressure prior to the inlet of the steam or power generating equipment is maintained below atmospheric pressure. Destruction of the RDF (refuse derived fuel) is accomplished by subjecting the RDF to a high temperature environment under controlled conditions using plasma torches for generation of plasma gas.

Another prior art example of the use of a plasma to generate electrical energy is found in U.S. patent application Ser. No. 07/828,194 that discloses an electric generator using imploding plasma dynamics (a vortex) for generating electric energy from fuel energy with a fuel-air mixture injection means an and electric energy take-off means connected with the vortex chamber for taking off electric energy generated by the imploding plasma vortex.

An additional prior art example of the use of a plasma to generate electrical energy is found in U.S. application Ser. No. 13/990,835 that discloses a power generation system using a plasma gasifier, includes a plasma gasifier that combusts pulverized coal or biomass using plasma so as to generate a synthesis gas including hydrogen (H2) and carbon monoxide (CO), an impurity removing device that removes an impurity included in the generated synthesis gas, a gas storage tank in which the synthesis gas, an impurity of which has been removed by the impurity removing device, is stored, and a gas engine that combusts the synthesis gas stored in the gas storage tank so as to produce electricity.

A further relevant disclosure is found in U.S. Pat. No. 8,283,512 that discloses a method and system for enhanced energy production from transforming, reducing and eliminating organic material and medical wastes.

The present invention does not employ an exogenous fuel source such as garbage, but uses an electron-donation element to produce an exothermic reaction.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION

The plasma is generated by subjecting oxygen (O2) to a strong electromagnetic field. The oxygen plasma enters a chamber and is combined with free electrons from an electron-donation element thereby producing heat. Two major embodiments are called Z-box and Z-tower.

• The big Pfizer fake vaccine trial in Argentina. Run by the gates foundation. Instantaneous rollout/recruiting of > 400 doctors within one day...Total numbers mismatch so it was easy to hide adverse events.

From released documents.

Pfizer Document Dump Shows Doctor With Ties to Gates Foundation Deleted Trial Participant’s Vaccine Injury
    An 80,000-page cache of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine documents released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration sheds light on Pfizer’s extensive vaccine…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

Adverse events simply have been wiped out.

• Vitamin D deficiency changes the intestinal microbiome reducing B vitamin production in the gut. The resulting lack of pantothenic acid adversely affects the immune system, producing a “pro-inflammatory” state associated with atherosclerosis and autoimmunity

Vitamin D deficiency changes the intestinal microbiome reducing B vitamin production in the gut. The resulting lack of pantothenic acid adversely affects the immune system, producing a “pro-inflammatory” state associated with atherosclerosis and…
    Vitamin D blood levels of 60–80ng/ml promote normal sleep. The present study was undertaken to explore why this beneficial effect waned after 2years a…
    www.sciencedirect.com

Abstract

Study objectives

Vitamin D blood levels of 60–80 ng/ml promote normal sleep. The present study was undertaken to explore why this beneficial effect waned after 2 years as arthritic pain increased. Pantothenic acid becomes coenzyme A, a cofactor necessary for cortisol and acetylcholine production. 1950s experiments suggested a connection between pantothenic acid deficiency, autoimmune arthritis and insomnia. The B vitamins have been shown to have an intestinal bacterial source and a food source, suggesting that the normal intestinal microbiome may have always been the primary source of B vitamins. Review of the scientific literature shows that pantothenic acid does not have a natural food source, it is supplied by the normal intestinal bacteria. In order to test the hypothesis that vitamin D replacement slowly induced a secondary pantothenic acid deficiency, B100 (100 mg of all B vitamins except 100 mcg of B12 and biotin and 400 mcg of folate) was added to vitamin D supplementation.

Methods

Vitamin D and B100 were recommended to over 1000 neurology patients. Sleep characteristics, pain levels, neurologic symptoms, and bowel complaints were recorded by the author at routine appointments.

Results

Three months of vitamin D plus B100 resulted in improved sleep, reduced pain and unexpected resolution of bowel symptoms. These results suggest that the combination of vitamin D plus B100 creates an intestinal environment that favors the return of the four specific species, Actinobacteria, Bacteroidetes, Firmicutes and Proteobacteria that make up the normal human microbiome.

Hypotheses

1) Seasonal fluctuations in vitamin D levels have normally produced changes in the intestinal microbiome that promoted weight gain in winter. Years of vitamin D deficiency, however, results in a permanently altered intestinal environment that no longer favors the “healthy foursome”. 2) Humans have always had a commensal relationship with their intestinal microbiome. We supplied them vitamin D, they supplied us B vitamins. 3) The four species that make up the normal microbiome are also commensal, each excretes at least one B vitamin that the other three need but cannot make. 4) Improved sleep and more cellular repairs eventually depletes body stores of pantothenic acid, causing reduced cortisol production, increased arthritic pain and widespread “pro-inflammatory” effects on the immune system. 5) Pantothenic acid deficiency also decreases available acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter used by the parasympathetic nervous system. Unopposed, increased sympathetic tone then produces hypertension, tachycardia, atrial arrhythmias and a “hyper-adrenergic” state known to predispose to heart disease and stroke.

• Gut microbiome, Vitamin D, ACE2 interactions are critical factors in immune-senescence and inflammaging: key for vaccine response and severity of COVID-19 infection

Vitamin D deficiency changes the intestinal microbiome reducing B vitamin production in the gut. The resulting lack of pantothenic acid adversely affects the immune system, producing a “pro-inflammatory” state associated with atherosclerosis and…
    Vitamin D blood levels of 60–80ng/ml promote normal sleep. The present study was undertaken to explore why this beneficial effect waned after 2years a…
    www.sciencedirect.com

Abstract

Background: The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic continues to spread sporadically in the Unites States and worldwide. The severity and mortality excessively affected the frail elderly with co-existing medical diseases. There is growing evidence that cross-talk between the gut microbiome, Vitamin D and RAS/ACE2 system is essential for a balanced functioning of the elderly immune system and in regulating inflammation. In this review, we hypothesize that the state of gut microbiome, prior to infection determines the outcome associated with COVID-19 sepsis and may also be a critical factor in success to vaccination.

Methods: Articles from PubMed/Medline searches were reviewed using a combination of terms "SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, Inflammaging, Immune-senescence, Gut microbiome, Vitamin D, RAS/ACE2, Vaccination".

Conclusion: Evidence indicates a complex association between gut microbiota, ACE-2 expression and Vitamin D in COVID-19 severity. Status of gut microbiome is highly predictive of the blood molecular signatures and inflammatory markers and host responses to infection. Vitamin D has immunomodulatory function in innate and adaptive immune responses to viral infection. Anti-inflammatory functions of Vit D include regulation of gut microbiome and maintaining microbial diversity. It promotes growth of gut-friendly commensal strains of Bifida and Fermicutus species. In addition, Vitamin D is a negative regulator for expression of renin and interacts with the RAS/ ACE/ACE-2 signaling axis. Collectively, this triad may be the critical, link in determination of outcomes in SARS-CoV-2 infection. The presented data are empirical and informative. Further research using advanced systems biology techniques and artificial intelligence-assisted integration could assist with correlation of the gut microbiome with sepsis and vaccine responses. Modulating these factors may impact in guiding the success of vaccines and clinical outcomes in COVID-19 infections.

• LOVE IMAGINE AS YOU WILL

Love

Imagine as you will

Everyone is an instrument in a symphony

Each playing notes

Some melodious

others discordant

Each ringing true

At first and then less often

The harmonies

are elusive

Unreproducible

Yet strongly sustained

Leaving us curious

When heard the composition is magnifiqui

Through keen observation over time

Improvements

are seen

In the instrumentalists and their orchestration

This certainly heartens

Keen participation

and Virtuosity

As it has in you my friend

Thanks for everything

Tears

and

All

–gbgoble2012 In Honor of Martin Fleischmann

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.