The Playground

• Can mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines cause prion disease or Alzheimer’s?
    Antivax immunologist J. Bart Classen published a paper claiming that mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines can cause prion disease leading to neurodegenerative diseases…
    sciencebasedmedicine.org

Seems specially appropriate for this thread - and is historically compelling:

I return to my mantras about the antivaccine movement in the age of COVID-19: There is nothing new under the sun (in antivaccine circles), and everything old is new again (when it comes to antivaccine conspiracy theories and disinformation). Even the most obscure antivaccine pseudoscience and conspiracy theories are being resurrected, dusted off, tweaked a bit, and repurposed to use to attack COVID-19 vaccines. There doesn’t need to be any evidence or even biological plausibility, just science-y speculation that sounds impressive to people without a background in the relevant sciences. Classen’s claim that mRNA vaccines can cause prion disease leading to neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease is just another example of this.

With Classen’s claim, I’m hard pressed to think of an old antivaccine trope that hasn’t yet been weaponized against COVID-19 vaccines, with one exception. No one, to my knowledge, has yet claimed that COVID-19 vaccines cause autism. The reason for that omission is simple, however. As of today, no COVID-19 vaccine has been authorized for use in children. As soon as a COVID-19 vaccine is authorized or approved for use in children, antivaxxers will claim it causes autism. It’s coming. You know it is.

• Red herring. The author takes several outlier theories, discredits and mocks them, then concludes all controversy over the COVID vaccine's effectiveness, and dangers are no more worthy of serious debate. And that those who dare challenge the official narrative that the vaccines are a one size fits all solution for all age groups, are conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and nut jobs. Hmmm...sounds a bit like your modus operandi come to think of it.

Here is a good article: OPINION: COVID-19 vaccines are doing more harm than good | Opinion | lmtribune.com

"In the 18 to-29-year-old age group, the shot will kill 16 for every person it saves. In the 30-to-39-year-old age range, the ratio is 15:1 against vaccination. In the 60-to-69-year-old age group, the ratio is one death for one saved. Worldwide, death rates have also risen in tandem with COVID-19 jabs, with the most jabbed areas surpassing the least jabbed in excess mortality."

Would that have changed public policy? Would moms be lining up with their children to be vaxxed if they saw those stats? Teachers unions insist their students do the same? Broad, and sweeping vaccine mandates...get it or be fined, punished, ridiculed? Would our military, composed of the most fit, command their troops get vaxxed?

My guess is that no, it would not have changed anything because the political component of our pandemic policies in many cases took priority over the science. Unfortunately, too many of those responsible for our health needs decided it was better to go along to get along, and buried their heads in the sand.

• Red herring. The author takes several outlier theories, discredits and mocks them, then concludes all controversy over the COVID vaccine's effectiveness, and dangers are no more worthy of serious debate. And that those who dare challenge the official narrative that the vaccines are a one size fits all solution for all age groups, are conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and nut jobs. Hmmm...sounds a bit like your modus operandi come to think of it.

Shane - have you read the detailed scientific demolition of the argument about THIS THEORY (which comes after the historical stuff)?

Suggest you do that, carefully. Like I told you to in my post.

The problem with having highly evolved political antenna is that you parse everything as politics.

Don't help much when looking at science.

But it is a good time-saver when looking at antivaxxer lies (as I've pointed out).

I am not saying all negative comments about vaccines are antivaxxer lies - for from it. I have demarcated quite clearly the differences.

Just, on this thread, most of what gets posted is sensationalist from antivaxxers, rather than boring and nuanced and science.

The antivaxxers stories (like this one - that covid might cause CJD) are repetitive (like every vaccine gets the same story) and devoid of science.

Find me somone advocating a scare story who does not advocate lots of other unrelated vaccine scare stories - then it might be they have some real science.

As an example of non-antivaxxer anti-vaccine you could note (as I have) that:

• The MRNA vaccines are more highly reactogenic than many vaccines (though not exceptionally so)
    • They seem to get more reactogenic with repeated doses
    • Therefore are not very suitable in current form as a yearly top-up vaccine.
  • FM1 - you will avoid risk of me calling you an antivaxxer if you do a little research and note the above short-cut, which will save you from repetitively posting false antivaxxer memes here.

Well I didn't know you were an expert at medical diagnostics or I would have run this by you. I believe those who wrote the study are experts in the field and reported on diagnosed cases after vaccination. Did you bother to read the study or just react to the title? By the way, don't you think everything on the forum is pseudoscience?

• Such an incredible project.

If they could come up with a project

to rid the world of Nuclear Weapons would be even more incredible.

Not as flashy but that could come after using the Money spent on

Nuclear Weapons for Space Travel.

Call it The Impossible Dream Project.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I didn't know you were an expert at medical diagnostics or I would have run this by you.

The western world has been taken over by clowns or criminals like THH that promote a deadly cure for a less deadly virus.

A lot of money in fact trillions have been sucked out because the public seems to be the most dumb animal on the planet.

In the USA more children are shot than ever will be killed with/by CoV-19. Effectively in most places only immunocompromised (chemo patients) younger than 50 died with CoV-19. But some 10'000 due to a gene therapy rebranded as vaccine.

The CoV-19 gene therapies provoke a permanent allergic reaction what always leads to Ig-G and a live long damage. This is not a real anti viral immune reaction.

Only highly criminal people recommend a Pfizer CoV-19 shot.

• True or no,,?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In the USA more children are shot than ever will be killed with/by CoV-19. Effectively in most places only immunocompromised (chemo patients) younger than 50 died with CoV-19. But some 10'000 due to a gene therapy rebranded as vaccine.

And yet Pfizer is recently pushing for emergency use authorization for Covid injections for children under 5. Yes apparently there is an emergency for kids under 5 to get jabbed, for their safety of course. They apparently found that young children get jabbed *three* times it produces enough of an antibody response to be happy about.

On a related note of insanity : As some may know, New York City has had a mandate for children aged 2 to 4 to wear masks for some time now. (This is the only age group where a mask mandate has remained!) But good news : just days ago the beneficent health overlords of New York removed the mandate. Rejoice! Science!

• And yet Pfizer is recently pushing for emergency use authorization for Covid injections for children under 5. Yes apparently there is an emergency for kids under 5 to get jabbed, for their safety of course. They apparently found that young children get jabbed *three* times it produces enough of an antibody response to be happy about.

On a related note of insanity : As some may know, New York City has had a mandate for children aged 2 to 4 to wear masks for some time now. (This is the only age group where a mask mandate has remained!) But good news : just days ago the beneficent health overlords of New York removed the mandate. Rejoice! Science!

Yes they are going to start jabbing kids next week. I don't think any of the so called experts have read about Enovid, a new nasal spray that counteracts SARS-CoV-2, among other viruses, is now on sale in Israel. Studies have shown it to be effective in preventing Covid infections. I don't think the vaccines are very good at Preventing infections. Enovid has not even been considered by the FDA, CDC or the NIH. WHY?

Covid-busting ‘hand sanitizer for the nose’ goes on sale in Israel

Covid-busting ‘hand sanitizer for the nose’ goes on sale in Israel
    This antiviral nasal spray is capable of killing 99.9% of viruses within two minutes, and may be effective against the Delta variant.
    forward.com

• Is the Deadly Neurological Condition Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Linked to COVID-19 Vaccination?

I've heard that VAERS now has about 50 cases reported of CJD after the Covid injections.

A baseline of about 300 new cases are expected each year in the US. I haven't seen absolute figures yet on new diagnoses, but it will be interesting to see if they have gone up significantly.

On a related note, broken down bits of the spike protein have been shown to assemble into amyloid structures, which *may* have to do with the neurological and blood problems we see after both infection and injection.

See

Amyloidogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925

and also

The Possible Role of Prion-Like Viral Protein Domains on the Emergence of Novel Viruses as SARS-CoV-2

The Possible Role of Prion-Like Viral Protein Domains on the Emergence of Novel Viruses as SARS-CoV-2 - Journal of Molecular Evolution
    Self-replicating proteins or prions deviate from the central dogma of replication. The discovery of prion-like domains in coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 suggests their…
    link.springer.com

• ACTIV-6 trial Finds Benefit of Ivermectin

ACTIV-6 trial Finds Benefit of Ivermectin
    Ivermectin significantly reduced the Mean Time Unwell in the ACTIV-6 trial of 1591 subjects with COVID-19. The Mean Time Unwell was 10.96 (10.78, 11.15) days…
    www.trialsitenews.com

Ivermectin significantly reduced the Mean Time Unwell in the ACTIV-6 trial of 1591 subjects with COVID-19. The Mean Time Unwell was 10.96 (10.78, 11.15) days for the ivermectin group and 11.45 (11.28, 11.60) days. The difference in the Mean Time Unwell between the two groups was -0.49 (-0.82, -0.15) days. The numbers in parentheses represented the 95% confidence interval. No p-value is reported for this outcome. The result is reported in ”Ivermectin for Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 in the Outpatient Setting: A Decentralized, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Platform Clinical Trial.”

The Mean Time Unwell is not specified in the trial registration but is considered to be the primary outcome in the publication:

“The primary measure of effectiveness was based on time to sustained recovery, defined as achieving at least three consecutive days without symptoms; this was selected a priori from among the two co-primary endpoints that remain available to other study drugs in the platform.”

There was a low incidence of severe outcomes with no statistical significant differences between the ivermectin and control groups. Severe adverse events were similar between the two groups with 10 in the ivermectin group and 9 in the control group.

• Yes they are going to start jabbing kids next week. I don't think any of the so called experts have read about Enovid, a new nasal spray that counteracts SARS-CoV-2, among other viruses, is now on sale in Israel. Studies have shown it to be effective in preventing Covid infections. I don't think the vaccines are very good at Preventing infections. Enovid has not even been considered by the FDA, CDC or the NIH. WHY?

I had heard that the FDA will decide on the Pfizer and Modern shots for children under 5 in a few days, and then potentially start giving them a week after that. But it smells like this is already preordained.

We know that when a vaccine goes on the recommended list for childhood vaccines, the vaccine company then becomes free of liability for damage done by that vaccine to both children and adults.

Serious consideration of alternatives like Enovid would just get in the way of this process, and they wouldn't want that to happen would they!

• ACTIV-6 trial Finds Benefit of Ivermectin

The big country (India) trial of ivermectin > 1'000'000'000 did take part did show 1000X better overall response in deaths, new infections and peek height/duration in new waves.

Ivermectin side effects::

You also get rid of some worms, demodex, Lemblia, some cancers. So ivermectin strongly damages the business of big pharma.

• Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report
    This report was prepared to determine whether sufficient pharmacovigilance data exists to establish a safety signal on Covid-19 vaccines.
    worldcouncilforhealth.org

This report was prepared by the World Council for Health (WCH). The report was prepared to determine whether sufficient pharmacovigilance data exists on WHO VigiAccess, CDC VAERS, EudraVigilance, and UK Yellow Card Scheme to establish a safety signal on Covid-19 vaccines.

These databases are not normally used to establish the safety of an intervention. However, Covid-19 vaccines are in Phase 3 trials, and their safety and efficacy have not yet been established. The majority of those who have received the intervention (several billion people) are not being monitored by the trials. In this report, the WCH aims to use these established pharmacovigilance databases to detect if there is a concerning safety signal in those not being monitored by the clinical trials.

This report collates pharmacovigilance data about Covid-19 vaccines and other commonly administered interventions from these databases. It collates data about the types of adverse event reports linked to Covid-19 vaccines on these databases. Using data from VAERS, FAERS, and historical records, the report collates data about the rate of adverse events that have been sufficient for product recall in the past.

• Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

Short excerpt from the above report :

Conclusion

This report sought to look at pharmacovigilance data from VigiAcess, VAERS, EudraVigilance, and UK Yellow Card for Covid-19 vaccines. The aim was to determine if the data on these databases was sufficient to establish a safety signal about these products. We conclude the following:

Data from Pharmacovigilance Databases about Covid-19 Vaccines vs. Other Commonly Administered Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Products

• All pharmacovigilance databases examined in this report reveal a number of adverse events reports linked to Covid-19 vaccines that are between ten times and 169 times more than what is observed in other commonly administered products
    • There are several thousand reports of adverse events in children for whom the Covid-19 product has not been approved

There is sufficient evidence on all pharmacovigilance databases examined in this report to establish a concerning safety signal about Covid-19 vaccines.

Example of a graph from the report :

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.