The Playground

• Bang Bang Bang..

should be yellow..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This self-aggrandizing bullshit never seems to end. Nice of him to put his self-ass-kissing crap on the web as a permanent record. Too bad the suckers don’t or can’t read properly.

2022-08-20 07:12 Judy 

Dr Rossi,

I read in yesterday’s comment of Prof the stunning statistics of your papers on Researchgate.

Very impressive not only the 114000 readings (of which almost 105000 of Rossi’s stupid paper

that make this paper the world most read of its matter on Researchgate),

but also are impressive the main disciplines and the seniority of the readers.

Ad majora with your incoming plan, A or B as it might be,

Judy

• bathroom scale to see your weight.. 237 to 198 you will know its the suns turn to slow us down.

Systemic- like throwing stones at a beach ball in a pool--Likely pole shift wobble motion movement.

The need to slow down to equilibrium to the sun/

clock restart

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We will see.

• 2017-04-09 06:18 Prof 

@DT:

I totally agree with your comment. By the way, another thing that appears evident about the “expertise” of Mr Smith is that he talks of a plant he does not know: the sole serious phrase of his texts is where he says that he never saw the plant. For example, the diameters of the steam pipes are totally different from reality, as we can see from the depositions of Dr Andrea Rossi.

All the best,

Prof

2016-02-14 17:59 D,Travchenko 

Dr Andrea Rossi

What is your opinion about hte stop that the US Supreme Court imposed to the policy of Barak Obama to reduce the utilization of coal?

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2017-04-23 14:10 Mazda 

Dr Andrea Rossi:

I agree with your answer to Gerard McEk.

The scientific world must be defended anyway.

Prof

2019-06-19 06:00 Andrea Rossi 

Perry:

1- I AM NOT A PROF

2- a photon cannot have a rest mass, because it cannot be stationary relative to any inertial reference frame. A photon is always moving at the speed of light relative to any reference frame.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2019-11-06 09:00 Prof 

Iobservable,

You did not understand what Andrea Rossi wrote. You did not understand what Eric Ashworth wrote either. Dr Rossi never has been contradictory and his answers are perfectly contingent with his honesty about the enormous difficulties he has to confront to make something that will change the world if successful. He always said he is optimist, but not certain of the success and this is not a contradiction, this is intellectual honesty as well as also Eric Ashworth said repeatedly.

I think the reasons of your writing can be alternatively two: either you are not enough intelligent to understand, or you are a troll that is trying to poison this blog. I give 50% of probability to either of these possibilities: do you like these numbers, or are they too contradictory for your mindset ?

I do not understand why Dr Rossi does not spam your provocations.

All the best,

Prof

2021-05-03 07:52 Prof 

@Kopfnuss Kalli:

I am a professor of Physics

2021-05-09 09:52 Andrea Rossi 

Prof:

Thank you for the stunning updates,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The Smithsonian

The Curious History of The International Flat Earth Society

The recent resurgence of this ancient idea reminds us that flat Earth believers have a long history

Danny Lewis

January 29, 201m

Source

Smithsonian is the official journal published by the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. The first issue was published in 1970.

The Curious History of The International Flat Earth Society
    The recent resurgence of this ancient idea reminds us that flat Earth believers have a long history
    www.smithsonianmag.com

"If earth were a ball spinning in space, there would be no up or down,'' Johnson told David Gates and Jennifer Smith for Newsweek in 1984. Similarly, Johnson’s wife Marjory believed that the Earth must be flat, because otherwise she would have spent her childhood in her native Australia hanging upside-down by her toes, Martin wrote at the time.

During his tenure as president of the Flat Earth Society, its ranks swelled to about 3,500 people. - end quotes

• I met the UK founder of the Flat Earth Society, Samuel Shenton, in around 1960 when he agreed to debate the topic at my school. He was certainly a persuasive orator, and seemed to be only slightly mad. I think he had the British gift for eccentricity without being obliged to dress like a tramp or a mountebank.

• There are more similarities there to CF supporters than most would like to admit.

The sideways arguments and excuses seem to come from a similar place.

The ones who genuinely believe, believe strongly, and no arguments against are strong enough to dissuade.

• There are more similarities there to CF supporters than most would like to admit.

For me CF deniers are simply members of the flat earth society. So we may see quite many here...

Even Rossi had some productive CF fuels that did work for some hours but not long enough for IH. So there is a difference in bashing him as an incapable engineer rather than bashing him for no CF...

• For me CF deniers are simply members of the flat earth society. So we may see quite many here...

Even Rossi had some productive CF fuels that did work for some hours but not long enough for IH. So there is a difference in bashing him as an incapable engineer rather than bashing him for no CF...

He is a confidence man.
    He has nothing for you but your own dreams being channeled back to you.
    That is how he has gained his Professor-type supporters. He helps them to believe that he will confirm their own theories with his devices. But he has nothing.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.