The Playground

• But, when LENR is finally accepted

I know that Condensed Matter Nuclear Science is an accepted discipline by the American Physical Society and has been sponsored by the APS Division of Condensed Matter Physics, at the APS March Meeting since 2007.

Also

In 2002 the Society of Electrochemistry honored cold fusion pioneer Martin Fleischmann with a change of opinion in regards to Condensed Matter Nuclear Physics.

I highly recommend that Dr. Al Scott approach this established field of science from 2022. Not from 1989.

• Heinrich Hora might have influenced the American Physical Society Division of Condensed Matter Physics to sponsor the Cold Fusion sessions at the APS March Meeting in 2007.

Or Ed Storms or George Miley or Martin Fleischmann, all members in good standing.

Certainly this decision was not made lightly.

I would like to view the committee meeting minutes which document this decision making process and the arguments, both pro and con, presented.

Counterpoint 1991

After 1989 Schwinger took a keen interest in the non-mainstream research of cold fusion. He wrote eight theory papers about it. He resigned from the American Physical Society after their refusal to publish his papers. He felt that cold fusion research was being suppressed and academic freedom violated. - end quotes

More on Schwinger's Views on Cold Fusion

Scott R. Chubb

Burke, Virginia

PDF

Physics Today 49, 9, 15 (1996); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2807753

Source

physicstoday.scitation.org was first indexed by Google in November 2016

More on Schwinger's Views on Cold Fusion
    physicstoday.scitation.org

Your connection to this site is secure

• Maybe so, but at least he is now on our side. For those confused, Al Scott put out a podcast yesterday questioning whether CF was a pseudoscience. He concluded it was not. I put it on the Which ICCF24 presentation is most likely to sway a skeptic? - Page 15 - General LENR Talks - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com) thread because in the coming weeks he will explore the tech further and interview some of the players.

• Just came across this. I wonder if this was the inspiration for the SKLed and subsequent SKLep, it would certainly explain the need for a 'magic' ground connection.

Free Energy from the Ground Wire

I don't think you would get much leakage current from a UK domestic earth, the regs are very tight on earth bonding to water and gas pipes and most systems are fitted with RCD devices that switch off circuits with even tiny earth leaks. It probably works best in an apartment building with elderly wiring.

• The last 15 or so post are all sock puppets, with their spaces between the question marks or exclamations, mentions of "highest echelons", highly complementary questions leading to canned answers etc. This guy is such a loser he is certainly using the Nigerian scam method of looking for the stupidest marks.

• @Alan

I don't think you would get much leakage current from a UK domestic earth, the regs are very tight on earth bonding to water and gas pipes and most systems are fitted with RCD devices that switch off circuits with even tiny earth leaks. It probably works best in an apartment building with elderly wiring.

You might want to check the experience of the diary industry. Apparently cows have sensitive feet and trying to get rid of circulating ground currents can drive farmers nuts.

• @Alan

You might want to check the experience of the diary industry. Apparently cows have sensitive feet and trying to get rid of circulating ground currents can drive farmers nuts.

If farmers stopped buying that red-and-black screw-the-receptacles-right-on lamping wire by the mile (Cu prices should do it) and using it for everything, it would solve half their electrical problems.

• You might want to check the experience of the diary industry. Apparently cows have sensitive feet and trying to get rid of circulating ground currents can drive farmers nuts.

That sounds like a problem from a jurisdiction with a less fanatical approach to earthing grid supplies than the UK where earth leakage prevention and detection devices are mandatory on new and upgraded old installations. I have noticed this difference in France, where earthing regulations appear to be much more relaxed.

• That sounds like a problem from a jurisdiction with a less fanatical approach to earthing grid supplies than the UK where earth leakage prevention and detection devices are mandatory on new and upgraded old installations. I have noticed this difference in France, where earthing regulations appear to be much more relaxed.

I’ve noticed UK has some harsh restrictions in many other areas, as in sewage pipes having a negative pressure (partial vacuum) and the stringent tolerance for H2S in public spaces. I became aware of all this when I taught one semester of residual water management in my local university and did a comparative study with Chilean legislation to other countries, UK was, by far, the more strict.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The last 15 or so post are all sock puppets, with their spaces between the question marks or exclamations, mentions of "highest echelons", highly complementary questions leading to canned answers etc. This guy is such a loser he is certainly using the Nigerian scam method of looking for the stupidest marks.

This one is interesting.

2022-09-13 16:17 Prof 

Dr Rossi:

A troll sent the paper

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/330601653_E-Cat_SK_and_long_range_particle_interactions

to US Defense Technical Information Center of the Department of Defense asking them to read it asking them to discredit it because groundless.

This poor troll experienced on himself the pain of the boomerang effect: in fact, you can read the response of the Defense Information Center here:

Concepts Behind E-Cat SK – HDIAC

Ad majora !

Prof

2022-09-13 16:42 Andrea Rossi 

Prof:

Thank you for the important link, I didn’t know about it.

I am profoundly honoured of this link of the HDIAC. We of Leonardo Corporation, a US company, owe to this great Country our very existence.

The Ecat is made in the USA.

Warm Regards,

Andrea Rossi, CEO of Leonardo Corporation

• I’ve noticed UK has some harsh restrictions in many other areas, as in sewage pipes having a negative pressure (partial vacuum) and the stringent tolerance for H2S in public spaces. I became aware of all this when I taught one semester of residual water management in my local university and did a comparative study with Chilean legislation to other countries, UK was, by far, the more strict.

They have some dinky new high-level vent-pipes on black water drains these days, I cant find an image, but they are very sleek-looking stainless steel about 40 feet high with a flared top.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.