The Playground

• Anyway I'm happy to leave this forum if the mods would like that. I don't mind being alone and fighting my corner. I do not want to be the cause of this forum degenerating - and I personally will not stay on a forum where I am generally thought of as a troll. I am not so impolite.

Rather than the continual tolerated - even encouraged - abuse (from frogfall, cydonia, jed) - it would however be more honest just to ban me as ecat-world did a long time ago?

The forum is in very good shape as evidenced by the healthy mix of threads, lively discussions, and inroads into the community. Gordon put a good plug in for us during his Assisi presentation last week, and promoted us as an asset that should be utilized by others. Alan was told while there, that we (LF) were on the periphery before, but have now moved towards the middle of the field.

With our growing success, and recognition, we are also experiencing strong pressure from inside and out, to make the forum more hospital for ALL believers. Some have stated they are uncomfortable participating until conditions change. Honestly, I am suspicious of that since our opening the Private (invited members only) section failed miserably. But still, we have to give the benefit of the doubt.

We are here for one reason...advance the science as quickly as possible. Skepticism helps towards that end, but only up to a point. Many feel we are past that point, and it is now leading to the "degeneration" you mention.

We have now become tribal, and each side is digging in their heels and blocking out each others arguments. There is no more progress to be made towards a logical conclusion, at least on the FoamGate issue. When that happens, the anger builds (on both sides), as is happening. Everyone can feel it. Is that helpful, or productive?

Not sure where we are going with this, but the staff is certainly taking all this into consideration, and trying to come up with a balanced solution.

You, Ascoli, and Bruce are obviously very intelligent, and I would hope you understand our predicament. Then again, I would also hope you appreciate that we have been very amenable to your presence here, and even encouraged yours. In our shoes, may I ask what you would do?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, but is that ACTUAL electrical power, or "incandescent equivalent".

If the spec sheet is right, it LOOKS like a halogen lamp, which is more efficient, right?

Frank Acland said that Rossi wouldn't let him measure anything relating to the output of the ecat, so .... meaningless for now.

(I can't find a supplier for that headlight: I'd test one if I could.)

Edit : This goggle-first-hit for a 60 W incandescent says -

Incandescent: 60W Halogen 43W CF: 13W LED 12W

Maybe ... even if was running at very low voltage ... 0.006W IN might have a COP > 1.

• When that happens, the anger builds (on both sides), as is happening. Everyone can feel it. Is that helpful, or productive?

In have no anger over foamgate - I was angry because - there and actually elsewhere - I am being called a troll and indeed a multiple-personality arm of the Russian disinformation wars.

I am a bit frustrated over foamgate because I like things tidied up. In this case I want to know what we are disagreeing about before putting the matter to bed. I am sure there will be continued disagreement, that is OK. See my posts on that thread.

I don't think that is unreasonable. I mean - people here could even say - look - we do not want to think about this because that experiment, and whether F&P were correct in their paper - no longer matters to the field. Which by the way would be my position. BUT - whether the LENR field can critically appraise evidence does matter to me - and should to you too.

However I will not rest where there is some political coverup to distort facts (e.g. by claiming those specific results are sound while not addressing specific criticism). Notice this is not about asserting said criticism is right - it is about the fact that everyone here says it is wrong without addressing it in one of the logically possible ways. It is OK for everyone to say "we don't care, you might be right, or wrong, we are not interested in that question".

My point, Shane, is that if overall people consider me a troll I will stop posting here - and I mean it. You would in that case probably want me to stop. I am sort of hoping that is not the case, but it could be...

I don't mind a few people saying silly things.

THH

• Were I there, and be told that, I would have left infuriated, slamming the door behind me.

Instead, we writes this:

"I don’t have any doubt about the Ecat. What is being shown in the livestream video is just what I witnessed. It has been operating as shown since I was in the lab. I believe it really is the revolutionary technology that it is claimed to be."

He is getting deeper and deeper into the scam.
    The new "Mats L."
    Hope he makes some bucks before the "new Ecat" fades away, like all other incarnations have disppeard over time.

• Problem Thomas, everyone believes you to be a troll for years, yet your still here, I for one enjoy the comic value of your posts

• I hold Mats and Frank in high regard. Mats already gave up. Frank still wants to believe. I gave up in 2014. Everyone has a different path in this world.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I do hope you are wrong - it would be a shame for LF and (much less) me.

But I fear perhaps you are right.

Oh I think you can bet the farm I'm right. I honestly believe your biggest problem is you latch on. Shanahan artifact and asscoli foam, both of which have been debunked over and over. You're not bringing any more information than what has been discussed , nothing new to an already settled argument. You just bring the same old same old.

• A couple of Rossi-Sez :

2022-10-01 12:40 Hugh Maguire

Andrea,

Just one spec, if possible. I’m a bit confused. The Cobo halogen BULB in the lamp connected to the MiniSKLep is a H4 55 W bulb, right?

So are you running the lamp using 10 W of current, which would account for the fact that it’s not as bright as it would be if used, for instance, in a car?

Is this correct?

Best of luck with the demo

2022-10-01 15:35 Andrea Rossi

Hugh Maguire

Correct.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2022-10-03 04:09 Jeff

Dr Rossi

Great job with the latest live demo. Have you thought about adding a comparison setup using the same PSU and lamp without the mini SKLep? A side by side comparison I think would be helpful if it’s not too expensive to do. Maybe run it until the 1 million orders are complete.

Best regards,

Jeff

2022-10-03 08:03 Andrea Rossi

Jeff:

It is totally useless. No lamp would light up with 0.0002 W, whatever the kind of lamp: led, halogen, Xenon, incandescence, you name it, you got it.

Anybody can do this test at home. We must focus on the product and maintain the policy we have chosen: cleaness, semplicity, easiness to understand the schematic even for “dummies”, and for as long as 100000 hours, non stop.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Note: I don't know where the 0.0002 W comes from - my 10-second average was 0.006, but it may have improved.

What does "H4" mean on the lamp ... connector style/physical shape?

I can find H1, H3, H7, H11 on Amazon, but not H4. About $5 ... I'll try to do some tests next week.

Edit: I found an H4 harness ... but not a lamp!
    https://www.amazon.com/Wiring-…ic-Retrofit/dp/B076JGTB7H

So I guess any format would work, plus a socket for easy connection.

• I can't believe we don't have a dedicated thread to this e-cat miracle!

Now COP 25,000!!!!!

2022-10-03 08:19 Ruby Pennrose

Dr Rossi,

I have been stunned by the evidence of the 25000 COP of the Ecat. Miraculous.

I also appreciated the links under the video of the calibration of the power source and its connection “in loco” by the third party that installed it in your laboratory.

This demo is perfect.

I sent an order for 1000 units of the Mini-SKLep after watching this fantastic video that, I am sure, will become history.

All the best,

Ruby

2022-10-03 08:41 Andrea Rossi

Ruby Pennrose:

Thank you for your kind attention to the work of our Team,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2022-10-03 10:49 Paul Dianno

Dear Dr. Rossi

If the ECAT need so low power to amplify it with a 25000 COP, you should use the “ground” energy (discovered by A. Volta) and amplify this source instead the grid power.

Does the ECAT need always a ground connection because it use the ground energy ?

best wishes

2022-10-03 12:33 Andrea Rossi

Paul Dianno:

Sorry, I cannot answer your question in positive or in negative,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Yeah, you have to believe in the miracle lamp.

Andrea Rossi
    October 2, 2022 at 9:23 AM Mats Hejkenskjold:
    You are right, that would be impossible ( without the Ecat ), but the Ecat does not know that it is impossible. Why ? That’s confidential.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Mats Heijkenskjold

October 2, 2022 at 8:06 AM

Hello dr Andrea Rossi,

It is not possible to drive an H4 55 W lamp with only 10 W, as in your video!

If you got 10 V supply it means 1 A current, and the lamp will not light at all.

Your answer it is an H4 55 W is not plausible.

Could you please explain!

Best regards,

Mats Heijkenskjold

• I hold Mats and Frank in high regard. Mats already gave up. Frank still wants to believe. I gave up in 2014. Everyone has a different path in this world.

Building a LENR power system is difficult in the extreme. The problem is transmutation. Reactors don't last long is they are not designs correctly because they eat themselves up. But it seems that transmutation has an output power threshold that applies. If a design is made small enough, then the transmutation threshold is not exceeded and the small reactor does not decay into slag. This is why Rossi has downsized his reactor to a unit size of just a 10 watt maximum. This small reactor demo serves to show that the Micro reactor design can operated over a long lifetime. Rossi has done such a test for the QuarkX reactor that ran for a year. Now he is doing this demo of a new micro reactor design to show that this design can do the same.

• The 10 watt reactor is the basic unit size. The reactor acts like a battery. The design is modular where any number of 10 watt units can be connected together to provide the designed power level. Rossi likes this modular design approach because he can use one size factory to mass produce unlimited numbers of units and any power and/or voltage factor can be met by either serial and/or parallel interconnections.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.