The Playground

• Keep in mind that the internal controller is drawing power from the reaction's output power flow. The controller is converting its input electrical usage to waste heat. The reaction is producing more COP that is being reflected on the metering that is being shown by the power supply.

The light is so dim it neither illuminates the area nor even casts shadows. The lamp housing rear reflector does nothing to help because the flat led is the wrong form factor and therefore not in a focal point, so it simply splashes onto the glass diffuser and diffuses away. It barely makes the glass glow, and only really illuminates anything if it is in the otherwise pitch dark.

But the real point is that he shied away from a meaningful load that people can relate to and instead pretended to care what his Customers wanted, goaded them on, and then gave them his least effort.

• The light is so dim it neither illuminates the area nor even casts shadows. The lamp housing rear reflector does nothing to help because the flat led is the wrong form factor and therefore not in a focal point, so it simply splashes onto the glass diffuser and diffuses away. It barely makes the glass glow, and only really illuminates anything if it is in the otherwise pitch dark.

But the real point is that he shied away from a meaningful load that people can relate to and instead pretended to care what his Customers wanted, goaded them on, and then gave them his least effort.

If the LED is consuming 5 watts of power, it should be producing about 500 lumens. The point Rossi wants to make is that any light produced by an input of .0002 watts is impossible without some sort of amplification.

Try it, get an LED and feed it to replicate the milliamp performance of the PS in the demo.

• From Rossi

Italo R.:

Thank you and thanks to all the Readers that are expressing support for this job.

The Mini SKLep is the basic component of any superior power.

Its live volume (the volume necessary to work) is 50 cubic centimeters, which means 5 cubic centimeters per W, which means 5 liters per kW, which means 5 cubic meters per MW. Which is pretty good. For us it is indifferent if the orders are in SKLep or in Mini-SKLep, what we manufacture are the Mini-SKLeps, eventually assembled to make 100 W, 1000 W, etc assemblies. This allows us a good economy scale. In fact 1 SKLep costs exactly 10 times a Mini SKLep. We just decided to sell also the single cells. As I said, 10 Mini SKLeps will account for 1 SKLep in relation to the target of one million units ordered: for us it is indifferent if we sell 1 million SKLeps, or, for example, 500000 SKLeps and 5 millions Mini-SKLeps: the sum of the worth is the same.

------------------------------

This means that the cost of a mini is $25. The cost of a Megawatt clustered unit is $2,500,000.

• Advanced nuclear reactors are estimated to cost $5,366 for every kilowatt of capacity. That means a large 1-gigawatt reactor would cost around $5.4 billion to build, excluding financing costs. By contrast, a new wind farm costs just $1,980 per kilowatt.

By contrast, a gigawatt of SKLEP power production would cost 2.5 billion. A gigawatt of wind power $2 billion.

Rossi needs to do a discount on the big iron to beat wind on cost.

The global weighted-average cost of electricity of new onshore wind farms in 2019 was USD 0.053/kWh with country/region values of between USD 0.051 and USD 0.099/kWh depending on the region.

Rossi's projected cost per kilowatt for 20 years of service is about 0.050/kWh

The cost of LENR and wind power are about equal for grid power production. But the SKLEP power could be used for peak power production and when the wind is not blowing. This is advantages when the 100,000 hours service time usage is kept to a minimum.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To be fair you should post a video titled "What is a believer?" :D

• This means you can pre- order the non-existing product in exchange for your unnecessary pledge of potentially $25, and the megawatt plant is a fantasy on stilts.

• This means you can pre- order the non-existing product in exchange for your unnecessary pledge of potentially $25, and the megawatt plant is a fantasy on stilts.

It means that you can too! And what do you have to lose? You can send 25 bucks in and then either 1) claim that you were scammed and that Rossi is a fraud, or 2) test the SKLEP mini and see for yourself. See? Win win. If you haven't put in your pre-order, I lose a little respect for you, given your massive efforts here over the years.

• It means that you can too! And what do you have to lose? You can send 25 bucks in and then either 1) claim that you were scammed and that Rossi is a fraud, or 2) test the SKLEP mini and see for yourself. See? Win win. If you haven't put in your pre-order, I lose a little respect for you, given your massive efforts here over the years.

So you are saying that sending a scammer $25 is a "win" situation? I don't get it.

• It means that you can too! And what do you have to lose? You can send 25 bucks in and then either 1) claim that you were scammed and that Rossi is a fraud, or 2) test the SKLEP mini and see for yourself. See? Win win. If you haven't put in your pre-order, I lose a little respect for you, given your massive efforts here over the years.

What I have to lose is my self respect. I and I won’t waste it on a lifelong scammer.

You may chose your own path.

• How is the input power calculated?

What are the error bars (sorry - info on that seems further back than I went)?

For a dimvisible led you need a< 1mW. You can't tell how bright is an led from a video. Lol.

And making meters misread at low powers is pretty easy. But I'd need the details to comment.

Maybe though, it is not worth commenting. IHFB clearly will believe everything Rossi says regardless, axil is axil, no-one else cares?

• External Content www.youtube.com

Cold fusion has science off track with a meme that is distrutive to the real cause of the reaction.

• Rossi has really, in his old age, got serving up BS to the faithful down to a fine art.

His demos now are perfect:

unclear input, unclear storage and/or other connections, and he has the perfect thing - also unclear output,

This is a masterpiece of PR ingenuity honed over many decades of getting people to believe things that were not true.

Still - he does not have quite the swagger that he used to have when entertaining profs from Sweden...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.