The Playground

• mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimediaserver6.com%2FEOPS%2Flogos%2FEXM%2FEXM_logo_trans.png&t=1665519016&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7d-a00094012a00&sig=WlFlXN8WCN7HBq2naSdKug--~D
    You're Qualified for a FREE 6-Week Trial Subscription
    The ExchangeMonitor team would like to offer you a FREE six-week trial (no credit card required) to the publication of your choice!

ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums publishes weekly newsletters that facilitate an exchange of view and information on the critical programs and policies of the weapons complex, radioactive waste industry and nuclear security.
    mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimediaserver6.com%2Fexchangemonitor%2Femail%2F27090_Weapons_Complex_Monitor_v1.png&t=1665519016&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7d-a00094012a00&sig=udt1F4uM.Exw54zd4mW3.g--~D

Weapons Complex Monitor provides weekly intelligence and inside information on cleanup and waste management within the Department of Energy’s Nuclear Weapons Complex. Includes first-hand reports from Washington, D.C., the major DOE sites and national laboratories, interviews with top officials, and reporting on contracts and procurement to move your business forward.

START MY FREE 6-WEEK TRIAL TODAY
    mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimediaserver6.com%2Fexchangemonitor%2Femail%2FNuclearSecurityDeterrence.png&t=1665519016&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7d-a00094012a00&sig=VIOtB0KJJtK.Z.Ip8IgcFg--~D

Nuclear Security & Deterrence Monitor brings you timely, accurate news and information every week on the activities of the National Nuclear Security Administration, including nuclear deterrence, non-proliferation and national security.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimediaserver6.com%2Fexchangemonitor%2Femail%2FRadWaste_Monitor.png&t=1665519016&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7d-a00094012a00&sig=aU177jyPbFfftUIeC8Of.g--~D

RadWaste Monitor provides weekly news and intelligence on radioactive waste management industry, including commercial and federal low-level waste disposal, storage and transportation, decommissioning and decontamination, high-level waste and spent fuel disposition, waste classification, FUSRAP and DOD waste, and more.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimediaserver6.com%2FEOPS%2Fplaceholders%2Fspacer.gif&t=1665519016&ymreqid=4d3ea96b-ee1a-f21c-1c7d-a00094012a00&sig=M_wf0kvWXEMlDvBBDUjuaA--~D
    When you sign up now, you’ll immediately receive:
    • Weekly publication via email, as well as the online edition gives you the most up-to-minute and actionable information available
    • Free access to online tools such as the Procurement Tracker, Budget Tracker, and Weapons Calendar to help you track waste management dollars and more 2
    • Timely, accurate news and information on the people, programs and, organizations driving the industry
    Don’t get left behind. Take advantage of this offer today and sign up for your FREE six-week trial to the publication of your choice!

Best,

ExchangeMonitor Team
  • So how does the Scam Work?

[The Nigerian scam.]

See:

Why Do Nigerian Scammers Say They are From Nigeria? - Microsoft Research
    False positives cause many promising detection technologies to be unworkable in practice. Attackers, we show, face this problem too. In deciding who to attack…
    www.microsoft.com

ABSTRACT

Why Do Nigerian Scammers Say They are From Nigeria?

False positives cause many promising detection technologies to be unworkable in practice. Attackers, we show, face this problem too. In deciding who to attack true positives are targets successfully attacked, while false positives are those that are attacked but yield nothing.

This allows us to view the attacker’s problem as a binary classification, and use Receiver Operator Characteristic (ROC) curves to analyze the economics. The most profitable strategy requires accurately distinguishing viable from non-viable users, and balancing the relative costs of true and false positives. We show that as victim density decreases the fraction of viable users than can be profitably attacked drops dramatically. For example, a 10× reduction in density can produce a 1000× reduction in the number of victims found. At very low victim densities the attacker faces a seemingly intractable Catch-22: unless he can distinguish viable from non-viable users with great accuracy the attacker cannot find enough victims to be profitable. However, only by finding large numbers of victims can he learn how to accurately distinguish the two.

Finally, this approach suggests an answer to the question in the title. Far-fetched tales of West African riches strike most as comical. Our analysis suggests that is an advantage to the attacker, not a disadvantage. Since his attack has a low density of victims the Nigerian scammer has an over-riding need to reduce false positives. By sending an email that repels all but the most gullible the scammer gets the most promising marks to self-select, and tilts the true to false positive ratio in his favor.

• The mini volume is projected to be reduced to 1 or 2 milliliters.

In the video, the 1 mw prototype looks like ...

Something of 2 milliliter volume is tiny. This will allow the e-cat to be dispensed intraveneously. The e-cat can then be used as an energy elixer or mixed with vaccines in a Covid treatment.

But his 1 mW (milliwatt) prototype is onlyuseful for a watch battery or such.

• Them pistons stuck like a nasty welding job in the block was no fun getting them out..

A trashed Engine back to life.

At lease rebuilding a car dose not have biblical problems attached

Seems the needed steps starting with a elec force like Iron and Aluminum +Salt Obsidian with a water bind 'Plaster' maybe.....ect reaction that will

last 20+ years may have been left out.. using rotation weak fields to a strong field to strip away or move - + pulling in H as a binder, voltage

reaction from the trapped rotation field may also be a over looked step.

It would be interesting if the ss mesh coating, having obsidian next to it with a mud mix Iron Aluminum Salt dust in a water suspension cap leading to a

type of coil- 5 to 8 coils around a center fuel post to strip away slowly over time will take some time to build.

interesting to think about though. A core post stil above ground - with-cobalt post mix on the net with fake info may be an old core post...

Getting a tesla coil to work from iron- aluminum= obsidian= salt is also a lot of work for sparks

Seems like old school repairs after steel to aluminum plates used as gussets reinforcements fail over the years when container floors just snap being loaded on a ship.

why they put plastic between the aluminum side rails to the steel cross members with huck bolts and are all steel or all aluminum now.

Salt water was nasty for old style shipping containers using steel with aluminum.

Jupiter temp spike was interesting maybe a new earth like planet will emerge when its done cooking

• Did you learn this method of measuring current in electronics school?

Actually, in physics school.

DC current : yes, we had analog ammeters back in those days. Plus voltmeters and calibrated resistors. And slide rules for multiplying or dividing. The DC supply was a roomfull of lead acid batteries in the basement. We'd select the maximum voltage by hooking up an appropriate number of batteries in series - patched to the DC wires at our lab bench. Then we'd step it down with a potentiometer,

W = V*I

Wh = W*hours but it's more convenient to use Wsecs = W*seconds
    Mean = SUM(Wsecs)/TotalSeconds

I just plugged in my new meter, and thought of a deficiency in my COP calculation
    I used the reported values of current as varying between 0.0 mA and 1.0 mA

But it could actually be as high as 0.999 mA and 1.999 before the lowest digit changes.

Using my last average Watts readings (previously 0.001 watts). Assuming RossiSez 5W gave a COP of 5100.

Using the 0.999 mA gives an average of 0.011W and a COP of 540.

And 0.5 mA gives 0.0.006W and COP 835

Edit: Using my previous best guess of the brightness (2.7W) and the new watt calculation gives a COP in the range of 200 to 500.

I'll try to run a brightness tests tonight to get a tighter range.

• Cold Fusion is Back (there's just one problem)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Roger thinks with some help he can

solve the problem.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I used the reported values of current as varying between 0.0 mA and 1.0 mA

But it could actually be as high as 0.999 mA and 1.999 before the lowest digit changes.

I was under the impression that the least significant digit of an electronics display was typically not very reliable, as they are usually selected to be around the noise floor.

I also learned that sampling such a signal is pretty meaningless statistically. Just because you see a noise "spike" in the signal says nothing about what is happening below that threshold. You would have to know details about the exact form of the signal, noise, etc to make any judgements at all.

I frequently deal with these kinds of problems when I write computer vision algorithms. And I never learned this "boolean state averaging" technique when I studied engineering physics.

• Rossi's live stream was interrupted and changed to a different YouTube link. Of course he says this was because of YouTube, not him shutting it down.

I think I know the design of the minisklep now.

There is some kind of a diode/switch, powered but the power supply, which switches on a battery within the device to these really low powered LEDs.

The calculated battery life was getting close to exhausted, so Rossi shut down the video and replaced the battery.

It would be cool if someone could verify the relative brightness before and after the video switchover, but I assumed there are electronic ways to stabilize the output. I am not an electrical engineer, but I have to deal with sensors a lot.

• But his 1 mW (milliwatt) prototype is onlyuseful for a watch battery or such.

Actually, watch batteries are around 4 microwatts. 250 times less! I think so, anyway --

Typical watch battery 3 V. 200 mAh = 720,000 milliamp seconds = 720,000,000 microamp seconds. Right? Divide by 3 V = 240,000,000 microwatt seconds. They last about 2 years = 63,070,000 seconds. 240,000,000 microwatt seconds/63,070,000 seconds = 4 microwatts. I think I found online sources saying wristwatches consume 5 or 10 microwatts.

The LEC is still down at the microwatt level, so far.

The lowest power LED I can find is around 5 mW. A cell phone during transmission uses 3 W. Standby power is 0.5 to 1 W.

• The LEC is still down at the microwatt level, so far.

magicsound calculated 220 nW/cm2 from the sample he was provided, posted here:

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.