The Playground

• Let me think... maybe he wanted to write something like: °C/°C or K/K ... according to his usual rubbish style...

You need to specify degrees per volume flow.

Rossi's units of volume are cubic centimeters for volume, and his preference for velocity is the speed of light (he did write his thesis about Relativity, you know.)

Rossi units become:

°C/(cc * c)

• You need to specify degrees per volume flow.

Why?

I don't understand your comment because that formula is m*Cp*DeltaT where:

- m is the Mass of Air flow per hour 6700 [kg/h]

- the Delta Temperature of Air (unit should be in Kelvin) 16 [K]

- Cp is the Air specific heat at Constant pressure = 0.17 expressed in [kcal/(kg*K)]

( if I remember well around those temperatures the value should be about 0.2 [kcal/(kg*K)] )

Result is 18224 kcal/h, a value he converted in kWh/h in an approx way.

What you mean as "specify degrees per volume flow"? Maybe you refer to some Air Density issue?

• The E-Cat has been installed in a laboratory of an industry in the State of Tennessee, in the USA, to keep warm a room that has a surface of 3000 sq.ft (about 300 sq.m.) and a height of 15 ft (about 5 m).

Rossi got great mileage in his early years claiming his Ecat was heating a factory in Italy without ever proving it. Looks like he is going back to what worked before.

• Neat way to heat a room.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Neat way to heat a room.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One such candle delivers about 40 Watt. To heat a room a regular radiator has to have about 100 Watt per square meter. Assuming your room is 20 m^2, putting a flower pot over the candle will make an overunity of 5000%, right? That's almost as good as the Mini SKLep.

• Actually, as I recall, there was some independent evidence for this. I wouldn't call it proof but there were measurements indicating the gadget was producing excess heat.

I will have to go look now. As I recall, there were eye witness accounts only. Don't remember any official, verifiable, measurements taken, but could be wrong. Anyone remember? Save me having to dig it out. The heated factory was one of those things that gave Rossi some legitimacy at the time, along with Focardi, and Levi backing his work.

• Not going to waste anymore of my time on this. This is from Krivit's Rossi Timeline. He was very thorough.

Andrea Rossi: Master of the Big Lie - Timeline of Events (newenergytimes.com)

May 6, 2010Rossi writes on his blog about heating factory with an Energy Catalyzer.
    Rossi: This fact has been made fror a couple of years as of today, in a factory, producing heat which has been used and which has allowed to the factory which used it to save 90% in the energy bill.
    April 29, 2010Rossi writes on his blog about heating factory with an Energy Catalyzer.
    Rossi: We not just made models and calculations, but we made apparatuses which are working from 2 years now. What we are working on is no more an ‘experimental set’, as you wrongly wrote,it is an apparatus which heats up a factory and of which we are organizing the industrialization.
  • Not going to waste anymore of my time on this. This is from Krivit's Rossi Timeline. He was very thorough.

Andrea Rossi: Master of the Big Lie - Timeline of Events (newenergytimes.com)

May 6, 2010Rossi writes on his blog about heating factory with an Energy Catalyzer.
    Rossi: This fact has been made fror a couple of years as of today, in a factory, producing heat which has been used and which has allowed to the factory which used it to save 90% in the energy bill.
    April 29, 2010Rossi writes on his blog about heating factory with an Energy Catalyzer.
    Rossi: We not just made models and calculations, but we made apparatuses which are working from 2 years now. What we are working on is no more an ‘experimental set’, as you wrongly wrote,it is an apparatus which heats up a factory and of which we are organizing the industrialization.

Also claimed in an old patent application.
    Much like the claim that one of the small ecats from the big blue box was “climatizing” the Doral facility (which, for the purpose of the particular affidavit, was the building of someone else).

• Also claimed in an old patent application.
    Much like the claim that one of the small ecats from the big blue box was “climatizing” the Doral facility (which was for the purpose of the particular affidavit, was the building of someone else).

Someone told me privately today that they have first hand knowledge that the Ecat heating the factory was independently tested, and showed COP2. As far as I am concerned though, if it was not published and subjected to some type of review, it is all hearsay, and should be taken with a grain of salt. Lugano taught us that.

• Oh yes, it become very hot in that lab room, the people fused. :D :D :D

The interesting thing to me is that although the delta T should remain constant at a constant heat with constant air flow, the room demand for heat should not, unless the heat is just vented into the atmosphere. The room should heat up, and then the room heater should dial back the heat or turn it off and wait for new demand, or the contents might boil eventually.

• Lugano taught us that.

For a long time, I wondered how to explain the Lugano results. Someone told me it was misreading of emissivity. I thought about appending a note to the copy of the Lugano report at LENR-CANR.org describing this. I decided not to. I do not know enough about emissivity to comment. If someone would like to write a short paper describing the problem, I could upload it and perhaps put a link from the Lugano report to the paper describing the problem (and vice versa).

Generally speaking, I do not change papers or link them to critiques. Occasionally I do correct spelling errors and things like that, especially OCR errors that I myself overlooked.

• For a long time, I wondered how to explain the Lugano results. Someone told me it was misreading of emissivity. I thought about appending a note to the copy of the Lugano report at LENR-CANR.org describing this. I decided not to. I do not know enough about emissivity to comment. If someone would like to write a short paper describing the problem, I could upload it and perhaps put a link from the Lugano report to the paper describing the problem (and vice versa).

Generally speaking, I do not change papers or link them to critiques. Occasionally I do correct spelling errors and things like that, especially OCR errors that I myself overlooked.

THH and Para immersed themselves in the E science at the time. Both have some good posts explaining how the Lugano profs used total E, not band, thereby skewing their results. Maybe if they find the time they can repost.

• For a long time, I wondered how to explain the Lugano results. Someone told me it was misreading of emissivity. I thought about appending a note to the copy of the Lugano report at LENR-CANR.org describing this. I decided not to. I do not know enough about emissivity to comment. If someone would like to write a short paper describing the problem, I could upload it and perhaps put a link from the Lugano report to the paper describing the problem (and vice versa).

Linked here a while ago. Problem described in detail in section IV if you read it.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ClarkeTcommentont.pdf

• Rossi got great mileage in his early years claiming his Ecat was heating a factory in Italy without ever proving it. Looks like he is going back to what worked before.

Dear Shane

Note what I stated in my post #7,969 in the rossi-blog-comment-discussion

The ECAT "factory" is located in the South-East USA (Not in Florida)

Tenessee is in the South_East USA

And in the post I stated that The added extension is 30 x 90 feet (small compared to the total plant)

30 x 90 feet is about 10 x 30 meter which is 300 sqm

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.