The Playground

• Roger keeps battling.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ross is shrinking the mini much further.

2022-11-09 12:49 Andrea Rossi

Bernie Morrissey:

Thank you for your attention and your suggestion:the body design will change soon , because we are shrinking remarkably the dimensions.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

An inside contact from Rossi's team posted a picture of the new design. This prototype is unpainted though and the final version will be painted to conceal confidential information.

• Dear Andrea Rossi,

I had previously asked about the input voltage on the online demonstration unit. You replied “The voltage is regulated by the A.I. to obtain the highest possible efficiency.”

MPPT?

The input voltage (the 10.00/10.01 V voltage coming from an external and independent PSU) would be regulated by the A.I. of his stuff ?

How? through the ”power of thinking”?

Has he now also ESP properties capable to move an external PSU setting knob of voltage?

This is a pure magic stuff, very close to voodoo.

• The magician is a sort of Flip-Flop SR because just a couple of comments before he wrote:

• Andrea Rossi November 10, 2022 at 3:16 PM

Dan Galburt:

1- I confirm the answer given to SNK, the rest is confidential

2- same as in 1

Warm Regards,

A.R.

therefore his answers are just randomly invented lies like a charlatan does.

• The input voltage (the 10.00/10.01 V voltage coming from an external and independent PSU) would be regulated by the A.I. of his stuff ?

How? through the ”power of thinking”?

Has he now also ESP properties capable to move an external PSU setting knob of voltage?

This is a pure magic stuff, very close to voodoo.

Nah, it's just his ususal nonsense :)
    Remember, he told his disciples some time years ago, that he will control some E-Cat incarnation via Internet from his condo in Florida.
    Military safety grade IT geeks stuff, ya know.

• Nah, it's just his ususal nonsense :)
    Remember, he told his disciples some time years ago, that he will control some E-Cat incarnation via Internet from his condo in Florida.
    Military safety grade IT geeks stuff, ya know.

Right but tens, hundreds or thousands "million of pieces" are too much and it's too stress...

Moreover this new E-Cat incarnation is self-controlled and super-smart because of an amazing A.I. ; so amazing that the only issue is "the input voltage must be supplied from a grid connected PSU" as any other stuff that's always needs energy supplied by someone to do work, obviously an unverifiable energy quantity following the usual magician's scam method. :)

• 2022-11-13 10:48 Andrea Rossi

Silent Majority Guy:

We have several Ecat SKLep in operation in our labs and we collected thousands of data so far, so I can guarantee the following conservative data to compute the electric COP of the Ecat Mini-SKLep:

Current consumed by the Ecat: max 0.0008 A

Voltage average: 10 V

Wh/h of energy consumed by the Ecat: 10 V x 0.0008 A = 0.008 Wh/h

Power of the load ( Led lamp ) >1 W

COP : min 1 W out/0.008 W in > 125 ( electric COP )

This is the very conservative COP we are able to guarantee at this point, after thousands of hours of experiments on the benches of our labs.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Well, I would say that this posting of Rossi is proof that he doesn't understand the difference between energy and power, so anything he says about the electronics is suspect.

• 🎵 He fought the law and the law won. 🎵

Years ago during the “Steorn Affair”, there was some ad hoc covers of famous themes adapted to the so called Free Energy topic by an Irish semi pro quartet called

the “Camembert Quartet”, they had a version of “We fought the law and we won” (the law was COE), but I can’t find any source for it. The only theme I can find from them is this one based on Queen’s “Don’t stop me now”.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• 🎵 He fought the law and the law won. 🎵

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.