The Playground

• We will never know for sure about the old AR stuff.

Didn't he cheat back then with his "old stuff" (Lugano dogbone experiments) with messing up the Nickel isotopes in the ash? No one from the audience was really allowed to put their hands on and personally check the results before/after...

• Yes, I remember there have been a lot of discussions on this. And that Rossi had separate "non-natural" Ni isotopes at hand...Probably still somewhere here in the old files...

Unfortunatly, I can not find the documents, showing Rossi's RFQ? or purchasing? of some amount of 62Nickel stuff.

If I remember correctly, there was some story of him mixing 62Nickel into the "ordinardy ash".

• "All this is minor detail that should nevertheless have been addressed. What is not minor is the fact that Rossi himself made the fuel addition (using an undescribed procedure) albeit “in the presence of a member of the experimental team.” The fact that the reactant was inserted and extracted by Rossi with his own hands does not invalidate the technical data. After all, this is how most experiments are performed without chaperone. It does raise a question however and all questions unanticipated and unanswered in a report (particularly one of this potential consequence) tend to diminish credibility and thus significance."

Out of a nice summary from back in the days... https://www.infinite-energy.co…ne/issue118/analysis.html

• Maybe for the newbies something to dig into from another perspective (Gary Wright, wellknown for trying to hunt down AR for his scams and false claims...)

There was an interesting conversation with the Florida Bureau of Radiation Control / Division of Environmental Health back then on Rossi's claims of having manufactured devices in the state of Florida, that produce EH, along with radiation, radioactive material and EH... nice compilation.

https://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/docs/20120309BRC-Report.pdf

• You are re-writing history there. Rossi asked Levi to assemble a bunch of UofB experts to test the device. They were allowed to bring ANYTHING except a radiation spectrometer. One person snuck one in and recorded radiation bursts while Rossi was trying to start the eCat.

https://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/docs/20110117Melich-Report-Rossi-Expt-from-Miles.pdf

The calculations require dry steam, confirmed by a meter not suitable for the purpose.

• Steven Krivit interview with Focardi

2011.Three parts.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Situation Update, Dec 14, 2022 - Hot Fusion Breakthrough Only "Allowed" Because Of COLD FUSION Revolution Now Under Way! - Mike Adams Must Video | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

I like this guys explanation better! Starting at 3:10, he says they made the Hot Fusion announcement now, because LENR is about ready to "explode". Claims he knows more about how it is going to explode, but can't talk about it yet. Don't have time to go through whole video yet, but will get to later.

• Situation Update, Dec 14, 2022 - Hot Fusion Breakthrough Only "Allowed" Because Of COLD FUSION Revolution Now Under Way! - Mike Adams Must Video | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

I like this guys explanation better! Starting at 3:10, he says they made the Hot Fusion announcement now, because LENR is about ready to "explode". Claims he knows more about how it is going to explode, but can't talk about it yet. Don't have time to go through whole video yet, but will get to later.

Been hearing it in the background for the last half hour, I think you may want to move it to the Playground, ASAP. Is not that I don't agree with a lot of what he is saying, but that he make claims that may certainly cause a portion of our readers to frown or even scandalize.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Shane D. , sorry to have moved the posts here, as I kept hearing the podcast I knew I had to move it to a less visible place. The assertions made are not for the faint of heart (specially what is not related to LENR, but even in that context), even if I do not disagree with most of it, but many of our users would object strongly.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This was the best example ever of how AR cheated by exploiting Focardi's poor/absent english and putting in his mouth and ears what was best confortable for him. Any italian native speacking can easely figure it out watching this ridicoluos interview and comparing Focardi's answers to what AR was translating to Krivit

• Focardi Explains His Contribution to Rossi's Device

Focardi Interview Part 1 (7:55)

Krivit: What has been your contribution to [the Rossi] work?

Focardi (interpreted by a New Energy Times reader): I think the most important thing has been about the security. I always made recommendations to Rossi about the problem of neutrons [inaudible].

Rossi: He is saying that his main contribution has been in the safety issue. He always recommended to us and explained to us how to deal with the very important issue of the neutron emissions, which we did not have but which we anyway have to foresee and be prepared to deal with, and he explained to us all of the secrets of the art regarding the shielding from all the kind of radiations that we can have in these reactions.

Lewan: Though not even Focardi knows exactly how Rossi’s apparatus is constructed, he is convinced of its importance.

Lewan: Rossi is the sole constructor of the unit. Only he and those working on building the reactors at the company Leonardo Corporation’s facilities in Miami, FL (Leonardo Corporation was founded by Rossi in 1997) know exactly how it is designed. The secret lies primarily in materials acting as some kind of catalysts.

Cold fusion may provide one megawatt in Athens
    “We will open up a heating plant of one megawatt in Athens, Greece this Fall,” Andrea Rossi told Ny Teknik. <br/>Rossi is the inventor of the ‘energy…
    www.nyteknik.se

• This was the best example ever of how AR cheated by exploiting Focardi's poor/absent english and putting in his mouth and ears what was best confortable for him. Any italian native speacking can easely figure it out watching this ridicoluos interview and comparing Focardi's answers to what AR was translating to Krivit

Focardi interview without Rossi.

With English sub titles.

• Focardi interview without Rossi.

With English sub titles.

Focardi gave ECW an interview in English

• I like History so back to 1989 and

a failed F/P replication.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.