The Playground

• ... "gallium layer of alloy as described in the surrounding enclosure 34 - reference 33 of the plasma layered with an alloy of indium, phosphorus, arsenic, germanium, gold, bismuth." ...

From 22712-pdf-description-52101223539-opt.pdf

• ROSSI ANDREA ELECTRIC ENERGY GENERATOR AND ELECTRIC ENERGY GENERATION METHOD

US Pat. No. 7379286 Quantum vacuum energy extraction

Have I got this right?

My understanding (from this forum) is the US Patent Office refuses to patent devices that mention cold fusion but according to this they are happy to patent a device that claims to extract quantum vacuum energy.

This loophole would allow any con-man to get around a patent ban on perpetual motion machines.

How does that make sense?

Hopefully there are no con-men out there who are sneaky enough to try this.

• Have I got this right?

My understanding (from this forum) is the US Patent Office refuses to patent devices that mention cold fusion but according to this they are happy to patent a device that claims to extract quantum vacuum energy.

This loophole would allow any con-man to get around a patent ban on perpetual motion machines.

How does that make sense?

Hopefully there are no con-men out there who are sneaky enough to try this.

You can apply to whatever invention you may want. Zero Point Energy aka “vacuum energy”, as a concept, is “mainstream” science, so you could even get a patent for that. For ridiculous patents there’s the classic example of “rocket propeled by energy of farts”, which was granted.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I posted the patent application link on ECW.

Can anyone answer this question

posted there?

Is this a new application to a particular country? Is a link to the source available? Is all the detail in the schematic what is in the E-cat?

Thanks.

• Ahlfors provided the Patent info above, he would be the best person to ask about sources

The schematics shown above include a 1kW rated 1kOhm load resistor, so this recent Patent trawl probably relates to the SKLEP system, as demonstrated on video by AR, with that load resistor contained in an oil bath (ie. an earlier offering, not the current miniSKLeps)

I'm not aware that AR has ever demonstrated anything which contains all the parts described in this patent (but he's discussed the SKLEP, obviously)

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 3 times, last by nul-points ().

• Science Fiction for ECW

Espacenet – search results

"DESCRIPTION OF A UTILITY MODEL HAVING TITLE: Carousel in the shape of a rocket spaceship equipped inside with a stellar observatory with a lesson screen and a controlled launch system, designed to simulate the l ttraction in a black hole for the passenger.

SUMMARY

Carousel in the shape of a rocket spaceship with a vertical cylindrical structure designed to cover the oscillatory motion produced by a common controlled mechanical launch system in order to allow the passenger to fall into the void inside the structure (cylindrical simulates for the same the attraction in a black hole. In particular, the carousel includes an 'attached launching ramp with access stairs', a star observatory equipped with a projection screen, a launching area with a seat for attaching to a special elastic cord, walls inside the cylinder covered in rubber shockproof, protective net, just above foam mattresses, anchored to the base of the structure and close to the passenger recovery and exit area.

DESCRIPTION

I) this model concerns the rides, equipment and articles for leisure and sport that exploit controlled throwing techniques connected to the fundamental use of special elastic cords which, hooked to the person concerned, are usually fixed for use at the end of bridges, crane machines, or special structures suitable for exploiting the mechanical energy produced by the aforementioned special rubber bands aimed at vacuum.

'At present, in the relative field of application of the invention, the strong emotions, the thrill of falling into the void, the qualities of courage of the users, are the elements that characterize this particular concept of leisure or sport.

this model, although involving the same field of application, tends to develop its technical, aesthetic and safety contents through an original embodiment and to allow anyone a more practical and comfortable use of the controlled launch.

'redone, the model takes its cue from the mysteries of the universe (black hole) and from the irrational sensations that trigger in front of the unknown to transfer them, through the use of techniques and materials more suitable for the construction of the structure, to the common system of controlled launch, in such a way as to further amaze the passenger who in the journey made up of successive stages will feel more and more taken by a strong sense of the unexpected, of the mystery, of the fantastic.

To better show the particular characteristics of the carousel in the shape of a rocket spaceship according to the present model, an example of implementation according to the same intentions is now described, with reference to the attached schematic drawing in which: ..."

• Anyway, Zitterbewegung and energy from void in last AR patent are, as ever, pretenses - the very source [as improbable as is] is carefully hidden. AR has ever searched contact with scholars [e.g. Focardi Cook or Vassallo] to get bombastic tips he uses to pack and resell garbage to naives. None of the eggheads has ever had access to the core. 107 US dollars to dip in a fictive black hole "with a carousel in the shape of a rocket spaceship equipped inside with a stellar observatory" are a world record.

• This is an application, not a patent. You can apply for a patent for whatever you want.

...and you also don't have to have the application drafted by a professional patent attorney. You can probably utilise someone just passing your facility and paying them cash in hand.

• Wouldn't the stream be totally obsolete after the production and delivery of SKLeps, when customers can confirm the function? Doesn't this statement mean that he does not intend to deliver devices?

Absolut!

An 'investor-type' scam doesn't need to sell any products at all - the big money is not found from a few thousand dupes at a few websites, it's found from government and big corporation grants, and rich individuals willing to risk large sums of money, knowing that some investments will fail but some will give a profitable return pay-off

A public fanbase is encouraged and promoted entirely to give false confidence to investors that there is a real market for the proposed 'product(s)'

There are laws to protect the public from being sold something which does not (and could not) work, so the investor-type scam will never produce and sell a product (to the fans, or anyone else)

If an investor in such a scam is ever able to demand an independent test of a supposed 'product' and discovers that it is worthless, the perpetrators can claim that they 'honestly' believed that the item worked as claimed (eg. reports of 'estimated' outputs) - the investors provide their money at their own risk

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 5 times, last by nul-points ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.