The Playground

• Ah yes much like the the Covid vaccination scam. The greatest worldwide scam ever. It's a game changer, no infection no transmission and an end to Covid. Billions have been scammed!

• A Scam or a Sham.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another experiment showing original behavior. LED rated 10V@900mA.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From the manufacturer's specs:

Warning: The LEDs are extremely bright. Before you apply the nominal current and stare at the LED from close range, you should start with 1/100th of the nominal current. Even at such a mini current, the LED cannot be overlooked.

• :D :D :D

• A Scam or a Sham.

External Content youtu.be

that video on Dr. Burzynski was amazing - basically his cure for cancer is 10 times cheaper than chemotherapy/radiation/surgery so the FDA hounded him with multiple grand juries for 15 years without any conviction. He uses drugs and multiple metabolites/peptides to turn off cancer growth genes. And FDA limits any clinical trials on his breakthrough treatment and as a result there is little/no clinical trials to show its effectiveness. The obvious reason the FDA did all this was to protect the large amounts of money in standard cancer therapies (chemo/radiation/surgery). Even a foreign group in japan successfully using Dr. Burzynski's methods decided to stop because they were afraid the FDA would prevent their other drugs from being authorized in the USA. You can see that at minute 1:34:20 in the video below:

External Content www.youtube.com

Dr. Burzynski still practices his breakthrough cancer treatment in Texas. Imagine if FDA helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of cancers.

Burzynski Clinic | Advanced Integrative Cancer Treatment | Houston, Texas
    The Burzynski Clinic is a unique organization providing a wide variety of personalized cancer treatments.
    www.burzynskiclinic.com

• Dr. Burzynski still practices his breakthrough cancer treatment in Texas. Imagine if FDA helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of cancers.

Dr. Andrea Rossi still elaborates his breakthrough energy solution in Florida. Imagine if DOE helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of energy problems.

• :D :D :D

I'm not sure that readers at ECW and JoNP realise that the pre-order target to 'start distribution' has been significantly increased, possibly by somewhere up to a factor of 10 more than the original 1 million

The supposed count is still less than 0.9 million

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited once, last by nul-points ().

• I'm not sure that readers at ECW and JoNP realise that the pre-order target to 'start distribution' has been significantly increased, possibly by somewhere up to a factor of 10 more than the original 1 million

That is spelled out. The original 1 million is for 100W units.
    But the 10W version is counted as 1/10 of a 100W version.

So the number could be between 1 million (all 100W's) and 10M (all 10W's)

• Dr. Andrea Rossi still elaborates his breakthrough energy solution in Florida. Imagine if DOE helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of energy problems.

Sam Bankman-Fried still espouses his breakthrough "Effective Altruism" from his parents' home at Stanford. Imagine if the SEC helped him and more philanthropists support his company failed company FTX. It could solve a lot of the worlds pressing poverty problems.

• That is spelled out. The original 1 million is for 100W units.
    But the 10W version is counted as 1/10 of a 100W version.

So the number could be between 1 million (all 100W's) and 10M (all 10W's)

That's good - I think that the OP on JoNP, you and I are all agreed on the numberwork

My point is that people who believe there is a real product awaiting distribution, are still referring to a target of 1 million pre-orders as the trigger value when it is clear that the target may be up to 10x that value ...in other words, Leonardo Corp have effectively extended the time during which they can justify not distributing a single item of product, and this fact appears to have escaped the followers' notice

The fact that the 'products' and the 'total number of pre-orders' are just figments of someone's imagination, yet people are seriously suggesting ways to help Leonardo Corp increase the 'pre-orders' to 1 million, shows just how potent this master of misdirection really is

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 3 times, last by nul-points ().

• My point is that people who believe there is a real product awaiting distribution, are still referring to a target of 1 million pre-orders as the trigger value when it is clear that the target may be up to 10x that value ...i

If you can't read an effing order form then it's your own dang fault.

https://ecatorders.com/pre-order-e-cat-products/

Note: E-Cat products will be delivered only if Leonardo Corporation collects orders for at least 1,000,000 (one million) SKLep units (10 MiniSKLelps account for 1 SKLep unit).

Whether shipping will start in Dec 2022 (not met), extended without a deadline (maybe Q1/2023) is a totally separate matter.

• 2023-01-06 04:58 Corinne 

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

If we will see the same Ecat SKLep we can see not live-streamed here

http://www.escat.clam

but in SSM, without any connection to any power source, with a certified scale that will show us the weight of it all included, so we can be sure that a battery with the same weight could not resist more than several days, that would be a historic moment for the planet and mankind.

Thank you for all your efforts to reach this .

May this year bring us the “New Fire”

Best

Corinne

Just run the 12V 35W automotive incandescent headlamp at 12.0 V from the things.

Why keep fucking everyone around forever?

I don’t care if it takes 5 minis in parallel (because one cannot run a normal headlamp) just make the wires clearly obvious.

But no, a load not enough for Barbie to dry her plastic hair will be demonstrated instead, no doubt, and nothing clearly shown at all, as usual.

• 2023-01-06 09:51 Jean Paul Renoir

Dr Rossi,

Don’t listen to the calls to change load to the Ecat SSM that you will use to make the live streaming.

An Ecat that keeps turned on a light like the one we are seeing in the streaming on course is perfectly convincing.

The complete system must be weighted, so that we can compare the weight with the best possible battery in commerce with the same weight, to understand how many hours the battery could resist.

We must see clearly that the Ecat SSM is not connected with any cable, with a top and a front view, and seats upon a plexiglas table completely translucent, exactly as we can see in the streaming on course.

Just do this and do not lose time to find further complications.

Best

JPR

The sock puppet tells us, that the light will still be ridiculously dim, so that a battery can power it for quite a while. Restarting the stream will give enough opportunities to change or recharge the battery.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.