The Playground

• AR: No I will not make it convincing. No No No. I won’t! I won’t! I won’t!

• As usual, like most of his sock puppets, Jean Paul Renoir was signed off as Rossi in the web page source.

'comment-author-andrearossi'

Likewise this recent gem from 'Anonymous':

Anonymous

December 18, 2022 at 4:44 PM

Dr Rossi:

How many Lux did you measure recently ? How many times did you make this measurement ?

Andrea Rossi

December 18, 2022 at 4:44 PM

Anonymous:

1- around 300

2- every day

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 3 times, last by nul-points ().

• It seems that is a bit more easier than faking reads at ResearchGate. LOL. I just come here for the LOLs. The "il dottore" channel is a weird kind of comedy, but good comedy nevertheless,

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Now, i'm not able to evaluate the real relevance of this patent... A real breakthrough or one more blablabla..

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…-2022-last-ar-patent-pdf/

There is a long history of Roger Green from Australia, being one of Rossi's early Licensees, among others from around the world. Roger still seems somewhat loyal, and maybe this patent has something to do with that, and satisfying a contract issue? Can't imagine it involves an actual patentable product, as there is clearly nothing of the sort.

There was also a Japanese patent Ahlfors posted, and I wonder if that has to do with tidying up another Licensee issue?

• Always important: Magnets and/or EVOs must be involved!

The first weird scary thing I built was a capacitor drive.
    Four feet long, hollow, thousands of doughnut shaped, separated foil sheets…

Just sitting there by itself on the shop counter it was dangerous.

In theory it was create to propulsion somehow when charged up.

It exploded when hooked to 24 V DC.

• There is a long history of Roger Green from Australia, being one of Rossi's early Licensees, among others from around the world. Roger still seems somewhat loyal, and maybe this patent has something to do with that, and satisfying a contract issue? Can't imagine it involves an actual patentable product, as there is clearly nothing of the sort.

There was also a Japanese patent Ahlfors posted, and I wonder if that has to do with tidying up another Licensee issue?

In this video Roger talks about possibly building a LENR reactor with Fulvia

Faviano.One of Rossis past engineers.Starting around the 25

Minute mark.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Keep in mind that Rossi may be following what you write here. You may recall that Prof wrote a clarification of the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours. This occurred after I called into question Rossi's understanding of the difference between Kw and Kwh (power and energy). So, is Prof a sock puppet or a real person? Will the real Prof please stand up.

• Keep in mind that Rossi may be following what you write here. You may recall that Prof wrote a clarification of the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours. This occurred after I called into question Rossi's understanding of the difference between Kw and Kwh (power and energy). So, is Prof a sock puppet or a real person? Will the real Prof please stand up.

Thank you for your support to the work of our team and for the suggestion,
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Of course he does. ECW and LENRF are like the waveguides to his machinations.

• It is only in the free-energy-device world that a Maestro giving tips on Physics (however - in the case of Rossi - incoherent and just plain wrong) could attract a devoted following.

I mean - Elon Musk loves twitter (maybe not so much now) - but he does not to my knowledge give online Q&A on physics. And his stuff actually works (well - perhaps some of the rampant conspiracy theorists here - see COVID thread - might like to claim that - as with the NASA Apollo moon landings - it was all faked. But for others, he has delivered at least some of what he has claimed. The hyperloop idea has proven supremely impractical - much as we love it, though).

The comparison - even to say they are not comparable - perhaps does Rossi too much credit...

• Apropos of absolutely nothing, see:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, da god ole times ...

Here the more scary version. (It's a parody and a CGI demonstration!)

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.