The Playground

• Now if we can calculate percentages of "real" posts vs puppet posts, that would be telling. Especially trends over time. We have all seen barages of puppeteering in the past, particularly during quiet periods, to stir up fake interest. At times puppet posts approach 90% I believe.

Detected: 279

Suspicious: 254

Assumed: 1488

Total comments: 2021

Detected/Assumed=18.7%

Detected/Total=13.8%

(Detected+Suspicious)/Assumed=35.8%

(Detected+Suspicious)/Total=26.4%

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now that Rossi will be starting a new stream with a device supposedly running with no power input, this will be the easiest thing in the world to validate. All he has to do is get someone reputable to go on-site, verify no hidden power source, then do a measurement of the output power over a long enough period to prove it is not a battery. No disassembly needed, no IP exposed, just a no-brainer slam dunk. Problem solved, world saved, Nobel earned. Of course, Rossi will agree to that, right?

• Randy Mills discussion from Reddit.

Real deal or Fraud.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hydri…rce=share&utm_medium=mweb

FWIW I have never thought of fraud in this case. Just that he will rather sink the company than admit his theory is not right. I think It may be “better” and also useful, so to speak, but not right. Mills has his ego invested in his theory, he seems to don’t care much for it becoming a commercial reality. He just wants to be right.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Viable superconducting material created at low temperature and low pressure
    In a historic achievement, University of Rochester researchers have created a superconducting material at both a temperature and pressure low enough for…
    phys.org

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Over on e-cat world, there is now a stream of comments hailing Bob Greenyer's most recent findings. I came here because my "this can't be real" detectors start firing when I hear about how the Egyptians solved all this with sacred geometry, adding a new layer to the already detector-triggering attitude that the US government and more-or-less all mainstream scientists actively suppress work that could save humanity. But I did expect to see comments on "O-Day" all over lenr-forum, either confirmatory, offering praise, or offering debunking. Nothing. Anyone?

• mjtrac I'm not aware that O day is a major topic here, or indeed 'all over the forum'. I also doubt that US/EU science policy is influenced by posters on ECW. Bob Greenyer is pursuing his own ideas in a public space, and should not be censored if those ideas are of interest to some and not disrespectful of others,

• Eremets, who was not involved in the new work, told Physics World that the superconductivity seems to be “proven comprehensively” by electrical transport, magnetic susceptibility, heat capacity and other measurements. But he admits that it will be “of paramount importance” to reproduce and confirm the current claim with additional tests.

“The data of the [2020] retracted paper also looked good but the claimed [room-temperature superconductivity] has not been reproduced in careful experimental and theoretical studies,” he says.

Eremets adds that it is important that the authors “provide all necessary information and support for a smooth reproduction” of the sample and the results. “The scientific community expects that this time the synthesis will be described in great detail,” he says. “If it were not possible for other researchers to reproduce the synthesis, it would be important that authors distribute samples for validation.”

Evidence for 'near-ambient' superconductivity found in lutetium hydride – Physics World
    Superconductivity has been observed at temperatures up to 20 °C in a nitrogen-doped material
    physicsworld.com

The jury is still out on this one - but if it can be replicated it will be very important indeed. Dias is either a genius material scientist or a genius at getting incorrect experimental data.

• I see that AR is up to his old tricks again whilst Livestreaming his so-called Self-Sustaining Mode 'Power Cell'

This device is supposedly capable of generating 10Watts output at 12V. Even ECW hopefuls are getting frustrated by offerings that seem to be made out of Baking Foil and Duct Tape and produce less illumination than a dying match at 100 metres. Anyway, as AR was quick to rebuke an innocent enquirer on JoNP, never mind the output power, it's obvious it works because the CoP = x/0 (where x>0, of course)

I looked hard but I couldn't see the CE mark anywhere. TUV quality control must be slipping!

...and the Oscar for Most Creative Use of Ambient Lighting Effects must surely go to...

'Every Claim, Every Theory, All Of The Stunts''

I wasn't sure if the Lamp was lit at first (Upper Frame), or if it was just the ceiling light reflections - but then a few minutes later the room light was turned off (Middle Frame), and then a second later the camera adjusted to the low ambient light level (Lower Frame) ...and SHAZAM! The next Fantasy production was underway...

• I was looking forward to a demo that would spark at least some thought on how it was done. Unfortunately we seem to have an extremely dim LED coupled to a pack of batteries wrapped in duct tape that get replaced when the inevitable break in transmission occurs.

Yep, sadly these demos are just breadcrumbs to keep the fanbase alive as groundbait/bailing/chumming while he trolls for bigger fish

If you look at the quality of the ThermoElelectric Generators he produced for a pre-eCat DoD contract you'll find that his construction methods haven't progressed much!

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• OK ...work with me here, folks...

Say, hypothetically speaking, i wanted to fake the livestream of a luminaire type device which er, had a CoP = x/0, etc.

I can't use wires to a hidden PSU because it would take too much work to conceal the wires properly - and i may need to be able to move the device whilst observed

Wireless Power is no-go due to size of device and distance from opaque surfaces (and if i could make WP work, i might just as well start inventing Zero Point technology)

I could hide a battery in the luminaire - but this would discharge too frequently unless it was low output

...however...

what if i had a hidden battery which gives a low level light with room lights on AND if i shone a light into the front of the luminaire from a 2nd lamp facing the setup but out-of-view from the camera: this could make the luminaire look brighter in dim light

- I'd probably want to keep the room dim to maximise effect of any light;

- i might want to obscure the face of the lamp glass with something translucent to blur detailed reflections somewhat;

- my low-level lighting battery will need changing eventually, and i'd be seen making the change, so how about i set my livestream to have, say, a 10 minutes delay, and then i could change the battery, and slide the livestream, increasing the delay occasionally back to 10 minutes

Now, all we need to do is try out this scheme somewhere and see if it's feasible...

Anyone know someone who could lend us a luminaire livestream which has:

- dimmed room lighting

- the luminaire glass covered in clingfilm/transparent plastic

- an external lamp, off-screen, pointed at the luminaire

- a clock showing that the livestream is delayed by 10 minutes?

...it's all there

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited once, last by nul-points ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.