The Playground

• GPS spoofable.

Window vistas fakable.

However. I wish to avoid any impression I allege any spoofing.

Self-replication seems to me the most telling proof available.

Discuss among yourselves and do please alert me should replication instructions manifest.

• Self-replication seems to me the most telling proof available.

Discuss among yourselves and do please alert me should replication instructions manifest.

his previous demo has been replicated here (without the need for new science)

Judging by the evidence several of us have been presenting since the SSM demo started, a couple weeks ago, it now just seems a similar matter of 'childs play' to understand how this demo has also been spoofed

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• That's right. However, the GPS data and the somewhat peculiar windows one can see in some photos and videos are a perfect match with said address in Rome.

The very first photo of the 10W SSM posted (23 Dec 2022) - on the kitchen table, in the dark - contains an address in the same street as your EXIF data shown earlier :thumbup:

R. Burns

Edited once, last by nul-points ().

• Videos of the "measurements":

Take-aways:

As soon as the camera view is obscured, the camera closes the aperture and the light goes down to almost zero.

nice catch!

h_l: "At some point Rossi's hand is brightly illuminated, seemingly from the wrong direction (Red-Tube-SKLed?)."

Yep, already noted earlier :thumbup:

R. Burns

• Replication instructions are as follows:

Make stuff up.
    Make a weak demo that fakes the stuff made up.

Pretend to test the thing for stuff.

• Looking at the plastic on the demo lamp lens in more detail...

Inverting the image highlights the edges of the plastic tape, and shows it has been applied in strips at certain places around the lens. 2 strips have started to unglue, near the lower edge of the lens

Rossi's robotic production lines are still being retrained from earlier e-cat incarnations.

The AI powered duct tape and saran wrap applicators are a little rusty and the WD-40 is still soaking in.

• My theory is Rossi just wants the attention - people talking about him - does not matter what they say.

To a limited degree, the old 'truism' will always apply: "any news is good news"

i disagree, however, that he just wants attention - his lifework has been the pursuit of $$$ - BIG $$$ (Major Italian Business Grant scheme, DoD contract, Industrial Heat payout, that we know about, so far) We only hear about the investments/awards after the 'invention' gets called out and fails to deliver

His only goal in encouraging public support for the so-called 'inventions' is to create a fake aura of interest when trolling potential investiors. There are plenty reports of people (fans or otherwise) asking 'uncomfortable' questions about the claims and demo details and seeing their valid questions 'disappeared, ignored or answered deceptively

So it does 'matter what people say' - as far as he's concerned, his carefully-woven narrative must be maintained

We can either shake our collective heads, knowingly, and let him foster false hope to hundreds, if not thousands of incautious followers, and continue to dangle impossible returns in front of naive investors - or we can push back

Everyone is free to choose their own response to these cynical claims

I choose to push back

R. Burns

• We can either shake our collective heads, knowingly, and let him foster false hope to hundreds, if not thousands of incautious followers, and continue to dangle impossible returns in front of naive investors - or we can push back

Everyone is free to choose their own response to these cynical claims

Well, it makes no difference - though you could talk about not feeding the trolls.

Rossi is a shadow of his former confident and charismatic self - his followers a much depleted, and much weirder, bunch.

Personally I enjoy the deconstructions - though since he has stopped doing "clever" electrical or physics-based scams it is not longer for me (the deconstructing).

• My interest in this "demo" can be measured in several degrees below absolute zero (and I know that is not right to talk about temperatures below absolute zero). On the other hand, the fascination of so many of you with this "demo" is fascinating in and on itself. I wish il dottore the best, but he won't steal a second of attention from me ever again.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

it's good that you folks see through the deceptions being presented

Unfortunately there are hundreds, if not thousands, who are cynically being strung along, just to add credence to a greater scam, paying out good money for ancillary equipment they plan to use with what are non-existent 'inventions'

Deconstructions are just a small part of the effort with which concerned people can try to open blind eyes

But thank you for being fascinated and enjoying the show

R. Burns

Edited 3 times, last by nul-points ().

• Frank posted a photo of the measuring devices Rossi bought and then used on the demo. One is supposed to be a Geiger counter. Chinese sellers have the habit to pack all sorts of search keywords into their offerings, like in this case:

Nuclear Radiation Detector Electromagnetic Digital LCD EMF Meter Geiger Counter

Well, it's not a Geiger counter, it only detects (if this junk detects anything at all) electric and magnetic fields. The units on the display have also nothing to do with nuclear radiation. Rossi just fell for the wrong description. He bought two EMF detectors.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364067024259

Man, oh man, this is so absolutely bonkers.

• I just love the Q&A....

The headlamp that is used in the livestream, has it been modified in any way and if so, how has it been modified?

WE PUT A LED INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL XENON LAMP

What is the model of the lamp being used in the live stream? ?

HONDA HEADLIGHT FOR MOTORCYCLE

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.