The Playground

• I put this on ECW but copy over here is probably a good idea.

The Decade Flashlight:

Decade Flashlight
    This is a spin-off from two of my other ongoing projects, but since I consider this design "complete," I'm giving this its own space so I have a convenient…
    hackaday.io

10 years constant on flashlight.
    With instructions for 4 decades of continuous light on two Li AA cells, if the cells would actually last that long without physical deterioration.

• The Rossi IP was how to make this Lugano reactor and its fuel. IH replicated it.
    • IH were happy - the reactor delivered a stable COP=3 (could be made higher by upping the temperature).
    • They built lots of them.
    • Then, one day, IH forgot to fill some of these reactors with the fuel. They were blanks. They tested them with a set of real reactors (thinking they were real) and discovered the same COP = 3.
    • IH were unhappy - but sure Rossi could explain the inconsistency. They called him in. He refused, saying that they must be wrong.

The tale is even better than this!

IH did build lots of reactors. They built abut 50 of them and gave them to Rossi to use in the 1-year 1MW test in Doral, Florida. But Rossi was wary -- any reactor that IH gave him might be a trick one, filled with fake fuel to expose his shenanigans! And worse, each reactor IH made was equipped with its own pump and sensors that would automatically store voluminous data about time, temperature, pressure, volume of water turned into steam, and so on. It was a disaster! Something had to be done.

And so Rossi acted. The day after the 1-year 1-MW trial began, and the day after Fabio Penon (magnificently named "Engineer Responsible for Validation" and Rossi dupe) had finished his initial inspection and left the facility, Rossi "discovered" that the reactors manufactured by IH were leaky and had electrical grounding problems. Holy smoke! That's not just disappointing, that's unsafe! Those reactors needed to be shut down before they killed someone!

And that is what happened. The day after the official start of the 1-year test, Rossi turned off the IH reactors. All of them! Never to be turned on again. And that whole darned test plant had to stagger along using only reactors (about 60 of them) that Rossi had made with his own heroic hands back in Italy. Oh dear!

But you know what? The plant kept on working. Often at its initially rated 1-MW level. After all this jiggery-pokery the plant magically kept producing enough energy to satisfy Rossi and the credulous crowd around him. Rossi dupe Fabio Penon was angry to find that the construction and instrumentation of the plant was so altered when he arrived back for his next inspection visit. But a good chewing out from Rossi set that right. The test went on! On to success!

• This tale cries out for rewording in the style of the King James Bible. Let me ask my invisible friend to do that --

Verily, IH did build many reactors, yea, even about fifty, which they did give unto Rossi for use in the one-year one-megawatt trial in Doral, Florida. But Rossi was wary, for he feared that IH might give him deceitful reactors filled with false fuel to expose his wickedness. And lo, each reactor that IH made was equipped with its own pump and sensors that would store much data about time, temperature, pressure, volume of water turned into steam, and suchlike. A great calamity did befall them! Something had to be done.

And so Rossi did act. On the day after the trial began, and the day after Fabio Penon, who was magnificently named the "Engineer Responsible for Validation" and a dupe of Rossi, had completed his initial inspection and left the facility, Rossi "discovered" that the reactors made by IH were leaky and had electrical grounding problems. By the heavens! That was not just disappointing, it was hazardous! Those reactors had to be shut down ere they caused any harm.

And so it came to pass. On the very day of the official start of the trial, Rossi turned off all the reactors made by IH, never to be turned on again. And so that entire test plant had to continue using only reactors, which were about sixty in number, that Rossi himself had made with his own heroic hands in Italy. Alas!

Yet, hear ye this: the plant continued to function, often at its original one-megawatt capacity. Despite all the deceit and trickery, the plant did miraculously continue to produce enough energy to satisfy Rossi and his gullible followers. Fabio Penon, who was a dupe of Rossi, was furious to discover that the construction and instrumentation of the plant had been altered when he returned for his next inspection. But after a good scolding from Rossi, he was appeased. The trial did proceed, and it was a triumph!

• For fun I attached an LED to 1500 ohm series resistor and then to a 10x wrapped 5 cm diam. wire coil I use for signal boosting and then open, and the LED other leg (-) bent 90 degrees at the base and open. A Plasma Globe (smallest cheapest) powers the LED at 18 inches, dim; brighter with a construction pencil as an antenna on the (-) leg and perpendicular to the coil flat, and fairly bright when I touch the leg.
    Obviously a proper LED inductor circuit would work better but I am surprised how well it works caveman quality.

ECW picture shows a B0 field indication of 0.6 mG (it corresponds to 0.06 uT), the frequency value has not been declared.

Based on Faraday's Law: -N*A*B0*ω*cos (ω*t)

If my calculation is correct using a RF source (frequency of some tens of MHz, e.g. CB band) coupled to a solenoid (example N=500 turns of a thin wire wrapped around a 28 cm2 round Area having D=6 cm), that B0 field level can produce an induced voltage enough to supply LED light.

• It is even better in 1950s beatnik style --

Dig this, daddy-o! The tale I'm about to spin is way out! IH built a gang of reactors, about 50 in all, and passed 'em off to Rossi for a test in Florida, man. But Rossi was trippin', thinkin' those reactors could be phony, rigged to catch him in his monkey business. And it got worse, daddy-o - each reactor came with its own pump and sensors that stored all sorts of data. Total bummer, man. Something had to be done, and Rossi was the one to do it.

So the day after the 1-year 1-MW trial began, and after Fabio Penon split (that dude was supposedly the "Engineer Responsible for Validation," but he was just a sucker for Rossi), Rossi claimed the IH reactors were busted, leakin' and shockin' people. He had to shut those suckers down before somebody got hurt, man.

And that's exactly what he did, baby. The day after the official start, Rossi pulled the plug on all of 'em. Never to be turned on again. The whole test plant had to limp along with only about 60 reactors that Rossi had built himself.

And wouldn't you know it, the plant kept humming, often at the original 1-MW level. After all that hocus-pocus, the plant still produced enough energy to satisfy Rossi and his gullible followers. Rossi's chump Fabio Penon got all ticked off when he came back to inspect and found out everything was different. But Rossi put him in his place with some strong words, man. And the test kept going, all the way to success!

• Can you and Chat do the old-time religion version?

Done and done!

My brothers and sisters, gather round and hear the word of the Lord! This tale is truly a testament to the power of faith and the strength of the human spirit. IH built many reactors, fifty in fact, and gave them to Rossi for a test in Doral, Florida. But Rossi was no fool, he knew that these reactors could be a trick, filled with fake fuel to expose his holy works. And lo and behold, each reactor was equipped with pumps and sensors that would store data on every move Rossi made.

But Rossi had the power of the Lord on his side, and he knew what he must do. On the first day of the one-year test, he discovered that the reactors were leaky and had electrical grounding problems. He cried out to the heavens, "This is not just disappointing, this is unsafe! These reactors must be shut down before they kill someone!" And with the strength of his faith, Rossi turned off all the IH reactors, never to be turned on again.

But even in the face of this adversity, the plant kept on working. Rossi, with his own two hands, created sixty reactors that kept producing enough energy to satisfy his believers. Even when Rossi dupe Fabio Penon came back for inspection and found the plant altered, Rossi set him right with a good chewing out. And the test went on, on to success! Praise the Lord for the miracle of Rossi's reactors!

• Midnight at the Oasis...

Still no power measurement equipment but AR is on his sixth indication of time

...actually, this is 2 clocks in one - it's also a Sun Dial, placed approx 5cms in front of the Lamp

The clearest indication yet that there is a strong light source facing the demo setup from the lower left

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• An image from Twitch with a bad definition.

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2023-03-30 03:26 Andrea Rossi

Dear Readers:

To overcome the problem of the blackouts that sometimes can happen, our IT Guy has made a second channel that is independent from Youtube, and it is managed by a computer that is different from the one now streaming: since it is impossible that both channels are interrupted at the same time, at least either one or the other will be streaming.

The new channel is here:

https://disq.us/url?url=https%…dAnfenPrgdZI&cuid=2168707

Normally boy channels will be streaming, but, just in case, you can switch channel and you will get evidence that the Ecat SKLep SSM is permanently on.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Interesting - Rossi did choose a free of charge TV Streaming channel, famous for gamers and children. The right audience to attract to get his 1 million orders for his zero point energy duct-tape-head-light power generator ;)

• The same company which had to ask a wanna-be-customer to explain the concept of a 'Mounting Bracket' claims to have all the knowledge to totally produce the wunderwaffe AI chip hiding underneath the duct tape and baking foil...

Andrea Rossi

March 31 2023 at 10:51 AM

2- ...We have also already the know how to produce the microchips necessary for our A.I. in house, without depending from external sources

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.