The Playground

• The same company which had to ask a wanna-be-customer to explain the concept of a 'Mounting Bracket' claims to have all the knowledge to totally produce the wunderwaffe AI chip hiding underneath the duct tape and baking foil...

Since Rossi has his own microchip fab for his AI chips, one easy way to pay for the e-cat rollout is to just dedicate a portion of that fab for making chips for external customers. With the chip shortage, Leonardo could be raking in the bucks in no time.

• ...the Man from Del Monte, he say AI

i say LED, resistor & battery (but the bright light in the reflector is from an off-camera spotlight, lower-left)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe Rossi watched this Video.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe Rossi watched this Video.

Sam, I'm sure we all appreciate your integrity and devotion to the eCat cause. I say this as an Elec Eng of 40+ years experience, with only the best intentions of uncovering the truth: you.are.being.duped

'Maybe Rossi watched this Video'? why would he? even if he actually had the new energy producing tech which he claims, he wouldn't need AI to control it. All of the supposed fancy functions which he claims to have squezed into his Altoids tin for $peanuts could be achieved using a simple micro (beaglebone, arduino, raspberry pi, etc) and some simple interfacing chips

Compared to this, AI requires massively complex logic (software & processor)

The video you just shared shows an enthusiast hand-crafting an array of simple transistors, with no inbuilt logic. Sit down and watch it again with a stopwatch; time how long it shows him carefully processing each chip (The video itself only shows a fraction of the full time each step takes); then multiply the time taken for all the steps by 10 million and that will be a small fraction of the time it will take AR's claimed 'team' to fabricate just the no. of chips needed to meet the initial target of pre-orders

Keep believing ...or start to question claims and look for genuine supporting evidence. No-one can do this for you - you have to come to your own informed conclusions

But I say this in all sincerity, do not be surprised if within 1 year or 5, you discover that you have been horribly and cynically deceived

(This is an investor type scam, it's setup to make big bucks from big money-lenders - the only reason for creating JoNP and encouraging eCat fanzines is to make it look to investors that there is an active and hungry market for Leonardo Corps claimed 'inventions')

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 2 times, last by nul-points ().

• Well if nothing else the comment gave me the

idea to look for that video.

That Young Man is pretty darned

Smart in my Books.

Has Drive.

Hackaday Supercon - Sam Zeloof Home Chip Fab: Silicon IC Fabrication in the Garage
    IC and semiconductor fabrication techniques, tools, and processes that allow for mid 1970’s era device fabrication on a small budget in the home workshop.Hac...
    www.youtube.com

He said in the video Jeri Ellsworth inspired him.

• He's worked hard: studied well, familiarised himself with demanding techniques, gathered suitable tools, honed his fabrication skills - learnt a lot and achieved a great deal

As the YouTube blurb says: he's producing 1970's era device fabrication on a small budget in a home workshop

Practically, he can use his process to make chips for things like guitar effects, but realistically no-one is going to be using his home fabrication lab to make AI chips, probably not even control logic for Power Cells

This project has been great for giving him experience and insight into the principles of chip fabrication, maybe it will become his door-opener to future work

• Not only does Rossi fabricate AI chips, he designs them! We have not seen miracles like this since Jesus!

2023-04-01 10:27 Nikola

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

The microchips of the Ecat SKLep SSM have been designed by Leonardo Corporation, or you use standard microchips ?

All the best,

Nikola

2023-04-01 16:16 Andrea Rossi

Nikola:

The microchips of the Ecat SKLep SSM are designed by Leonardo Corporation,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Guys, it's First of April ...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.