The Playground

• Only to mention: the question that led to the answer that Leonardo Corp. designs its own chips was asked by sock puppet "Nikola" (no source code but other obvious hints).

2023-04-01 10:27 Nikola

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

The microchips of the Ecat SKLep SSM have been designed by Leonardo Corporation, or you use standard microchips ?

All the best,

Nikola

• Only to mention: the question that led to the answer that Leonardo Corp. designs its own chips was asked by sock puppet "Nikola" (no source code but other obvious hints).

AR is very transparent in 'planting' apparently random topics in JoNP which then strangely become relevant a little while after (sock puppet asks - AR reveals)

My guess is he's lining up to hit the next 'Marks' for $$$/€€€ to sponsor Leonardo's groundhog da...sorry, groundbreaking new Microchip Fabrication factory in Sweden/Bologna/Miami condo

I can almost see it now...

NEWSFLASH TO E-CAT CUSTOMERS: 10 Million SSM target pushed back due to Fabrication Factory build delays

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 2 times, last by nul-points ().

• Another magician's lie. According to this picture published by ECW:

the measured Magnetic Field level is 0.6 mG and as already wrote here this EM Field (applied by means of an external RF source) it's enough to supply the LED light.

• Let make it easy. I bet my family jewels that Sam stopped to believe in AR magician technology long time ago. He's just here for other reasons. (Pulling our legs? Take revenge for being gullible all these years? ...) I don't know. He's not even able to put two sentences together in a row but prefers to communicate through silly youtube videos that show where his gullibility comes from. I apologize in advance for being so rude but being teased all the time is not nice.

In the past, a flock of members of the Chuch of Rossi, posting offensive bullshit, trying to convince others here in a missionary way, they were annoying me.
    Sam is just Sam. IMHO, he is not offensive. He is not on a mission. He has no agenda.
    If you do not want to see his postings, you can configure the settings to hide the posts.

... and, hey, this is "The Playground" :)

• Made a little mock-up just for fun, using the ingredients we know.

Looking good :thumbup:

The front cam is on a small tripod, however, just below and facing the level of the plexiglass surface (seen in still photos of setup, and in reflections on plexiglass front 'wall')

The SKLED seems to be lower (& left) than the demo lamp reflector (judging from shadows on new clock), so the cardboard boxes could be to support the SKLED (with the PSU alongside or on table next to box pile?)

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited once, last by nul-points ().

• In the past, a flock of members of the Chuch of Rossi, posting offensive bullshit, trying to convince others here in a missionary way, they were annoying me.
    Sam is just Sam. IMHO, he is not offensive. He is not on a mission. He has no agenda.
    If you do not want to see his postings, you can configure the settings to hide the posts.

... and, hey, this is "The Playground" :)

Agreed. Sam has no agenda. He is (in the case of Rossi) an example of what happens when "open mind" becomes "brains fall out". This evidenced itself pretty early on in his history here when he stopped giving Rossi time-limits for deliverables - on each of which he (at that time) claimed he would no longer see Rossi's story as credible if deliverable was not met.

After the first 2 or 3 of these were spectacularly not met Sam ran out of excuses and his brains fell out.

However, he is polite here and therefore we should respect (though not if possessed of normally positioned brains agree with) his beliefs.

The same would apply to any other religious beliefs that are not advocating stuff contrary to human rights.

• Some tips for the Brain.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This Video gets you Thinking.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You don’t “design” the chip, you program the FPGA or SoC (e.g. using VHDL).

That may be technically true, but in my experience you "design" a circuit (ultimately down to individual logic gates), and then implement it as an FPGA, or as a custom chip. The process of "programming" a particular connection is closely related to the "routing" stage of implementing a custom chip.

You generally "program" a PROM by loading (eg) a compiled program into it.

• That may be technically true, but in my experience you "design" a circuit (ultimately down to individual logic gates), and then implement it as an FPGA, or as a custom chip. The process of "programming" a particular connection is closely related to the "routing" stage of implementing a custom chip.

You generally "program" a PROM by loading (eg) a compiled program into it.

Not only “technically true” but in real.

You buy the chip (e.g. a PROM) already manufactured by big companies as I wrote. They designed and manufactured the chip defining the type, characteristics, structure, speed, busses, interface, commands… and creating in it all gates available that can be used.

Who makes the customization (programming) uses those gates to get a specific functionality.

Without the chip designed and supplied by those companies (something that Leonardo Corporation is not able to do at all) you will not have in hand any chip to be programmed and therefore any programmed device.

This photo is important also because here you can read clearly that the Geiger -at the right in the photo – has in the top the radiations in V/m and in the bottom the EMF in mG, and both have the word “Good” in the bottom left of their respective windows.

EMF and Geiger Readings in Proximity to the E-Cat, and Background –

"You can read clearly that the Geiger has in the top the radiation in V/m..."

I can't stop laughing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A charlatan like this guy of ECW never seen.

• Source code approved sock puppet "Sven" asks about the measurements

Dr Rossi,

can you give us the link to the record of the radiation measurements made during the live streaming with a geiger counter in V/m

The answer links to the photos at ECW. What I find appalling is that Frank stays silent even when Rossi's nonsense is more than obvious. A prime example of a useful idiot.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.