The Playground

• Ged' s post reminds me that we have a vast surplus of foolishness.

If only some genius could figure some way to capitalise on foolishness then anything is possible.

Oh wait ... somebody already convinced some fools that anything is possible.

Years ago I was one of those fools so maybe there is hope for us all. :)

Edit; Apologies to Jed for spelling his name wrong, I have a drinking buddy called Ged.

• I try to be a good person but sometimes, watching the very successful leeches of society flagrantly displaying the proceeds of fleecing the gullible without consequence, I wonder how wealthy I could become with less of a guiding conscience.

• I try to be a good person but sometimes, watching the very successful leeches of society flagrantly displaying the proceeds of fleecing the gullible without consequence, I wonder how wealthy I could become with less of a guiding conscience.

you're already richer than they could ever be! :thumbup:

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• If you find such things amusing the idea of some fool "leaking intelligence" is a bit disturbing as a metaphor. :)

But more than one person is in trouble here I imagine.

It would be interesting to know who vetting him to have such clearance.

It would be even more interesting to know, in a secure unit that does not even allow phones for fear of photography, how somebody could so easily smuggle classified documents out of the building. Doh!

This is exactly why I do not believe in clever, sophisticated, deep state conspiracies, the state is neither clever nor sophisticated.

• @Of course this whole thing could be a plot to confuse the Russians. There is after all an existential war going on.

Yes, that thought crossed my mind. There have been elaborate plots to release false information.

There was "Operation Mincemeat" in World War 2, but that involved a small group of plotters and a relatively simple plan.

The infamous Cambridge Five spy ring was a small, tight knit group.

When the scheme gets too grandiose you can end up with a Bay of Pigs style fiasco.

Which is why the USA was unable to stop the details of the Manhattan Project from leaking out.

Not only was Klaus Fuchs leaking information from the inside but Russian physicist Georgi Flerov was serving in the Russian air force in 1942 and during some leave he went to the library in Moscow to catch up on physics papers about spontaneous fission. He was surprised to find that there had been no papers published on the topic from top names in the USA or Britain which led him to the conclusion that something important was being hidden.

In this current case though the damage to US credibility is major and the fallout onto the US allies and Ukraine is requiring a major attempt at damage control.

I have only a sketchy idea of what was leaked but have not seen anything that would make it worthwhile.

Even any leaks about Ukrainian counterattack plans will result in the plans being revised.

• For those that haven't visited e-cat world or JONP in the last week or so, the pages are all abuzz about a new e-cat powered EV demo Rossi is actively working on. What is not yet understood by the braindead fans is this is just Rossi's latest smokescreen to distract from the worthless sklep-ssm demo, and the prelude to the launch of yet another new incarnation.

I will officially dub it "The E-Cat SKLEV" (pronounced "Skleeve"). So if you are feeling a bit "skleevy", place your orders now.

• One of the many alter egos of Il Dottore sets the scene, revealing further detail of the next year or more's excuse for not delivering any product to hapless pawns in his decade-long Investment scam:

Prof

April 20, 2023 at 5:13 AM

Dr Rossi:

Here is my suggestion: make an EV powered by the Ecat SSM, make with it the world record of amount of miles made by an EV vehicle at a fixed speed, with a limit of battery weight, put the race in streaming from the start to the stop, in competition with a Tesla car, with a well known third party certificator, making the race in a racecar track: this event would shake the world attention.

Best

Prof

Andrea Rossi

April 20, 2023 at 9:22 AM

Prof: This is exactly what we are preparing, Warm Regards, A.R.

• Questions from Frank and Brother Keeper.

Brother Keeper was the only person from ECat World that was curious enough to

visit Doral where Rossi worked when he was associated with I.H.

It was closed but he got a photo to

prove he was there if I remember correctly.

2023-04-21 06:56 Frank Acland 

Dear Andrea,

Interesting to read about your ‘dream’. Could you please answer the following to make sure I understand correctly what you are working towards?

Is your plan:

1. To charge an EV battery with an assembly of E-Cat SKLep SSMs?

2. To have the SKleps in the car to continually charge the battery while it is driving?

3. To use an EV car that is already on the market for this demo, modified with the SKLep SSM on board?

4. To drive a second EV of the same make and model around a track at the same time as the E-Cat charged car?

5. To drive the E-Cat charged car as long as it takes to set a world record for EV endurance?

6. To livestream everything?

Thank you very much and good luck!

Frank Acland

2023-04-21 10:30 Andrea Rossi 

Frank Acland:

1- yes

2- yes

3- yes

4- possibly

5- yes

6- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2023-04-21 11:15 Brokeeper 

Dear Andrea,

Frank asked if the EV was already on the market and you answered, “Yes”.

1. Will the car maker of this selected EV be aware of the track test?

2. If so, is this car manufacturer interested in purchasing SKLed SSMs for future models?

3. If successful, would this potential purchase surpass the 1 million goal line?

4. Will you notify other car manufacturers of the track test for evaluation?

With much respect,

Brokeeper

2023-04-21 14:29 Andrea Rossi 

Brokeeper:

1. yes

2. confidential

3. I hope so

4. will see

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Well, the excitement continues on ECW about the EV demo. Assuming it could be done at all (for reasons we all know) the technical problems of doing this properly are huge, much of it involving re-writing the onboard software which the manufacturer will not be happy about. €0.5 -1.0M might cover the project, but it will be close.

• Sam, are you viewing this new EV dream as progress? Or is Rossi just "spinning his wheels", so to speak? And do you think Rossi and Prof are just seperate manifestations of the same spirit, like say the Lord and Jesus, but with a better energy technology?

I think Rossi should contact Scotty

for his opinion.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.