The Playground

• This thread as of late makes me play in my head Queen’s “Show Must Go On” theme, specially the part “inside my heart is breaking, my make up may be flaking but my smile, still stays on. Show must go ooooon”.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• That's why I said 'potentially' illegal. Do what you like off the public highway, on it not so much.

There may be limits to what you can do off the public highway. I don't know about cars, but aviation has rules even when you will never fly over public land. I know about that because I watched the program "Junkyard Wars" (called "Scrapheap Challenge" in the UK). One week the challenge was to build airplanes. The finished airplanes looked like something from 1910. They really were made of junk. An engineer from the FAA examined the airplanes before letting anyone fly them. He said the one thing the FAA insists on is that you use a new, certified airworthy engine. I think the propellers as well. So those components were new.

Frankly, I was surprised they allowed anyone to build and fly anything like that.

The airplanes did get off the ground, and they flew a short distance.

• Rogers entertaining take on Physics

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In fact, for experimental ultralight vehicles, in the USA, there only rules you must follow have to do with takeoff speed and maximum level speed and empty weight.

The FAA refers to such machines as vehicles.

I have designed many aircraft and the most recent design to impress me is the Blackfly by opener.aero

My major interest in LENR stems from a belief that I can live in the air.

The Heaviside machine also impresses me greatly.

• Они с этого ни чего не получат, я не буду грубить, ты чего русский что ли...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• А я английский не могу выучить, хотя с 5 класса, моя учительница жива и говорит, что я вам говорила... Откуда я знал что займусь наукой..

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• The Heaviside machine also impresses me greatly.

It seems the company has closed down. A shame. See:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All evidence is that it was a young, naive, and gun-obsessed idiot. The US has such people, and the military seem to put surprising trust in them.

No conspiracy, not even intentional treason.

Not great to give the Russians clear evidence of how much their military are leaking to the US, some of those leaks will get stopped or killed.

• JedRothwell

External Content youtu.be
    is a video newer than the one you posted.

I suspect the work continues. Who owns what may be in flux. This remains a fast-moving sector with extreme levels of competition.

Posting dates may be far from the actual times of the production of the videos.

• the most idiotic post possible on JONP

One of those people who write literally pages with (weird) thoughts and proposals, thinking they can somehow contribute to the miracle and get in a conversation with maestro, only to get a meager "thanks for your insights". The only proposals AR picks up are those that can help to stall and delay, like the newest "Tesla/EV powered by SKLeps" idiocy.

• So the suggestion is to run two Tesla cars for the test with one being modified to run on SKLeps.

Of course there is absolutely no way that Rossi is going to buy even one Tesla car!

Over the years each test (sorry demo) has gotten cheaper and cheaper.

I guess if somebody drew a graph of the outlay by Rossi over the years then any future demo's will need to be well under $100.

:) :) :) At this rate the next dog and pony show will not be able to afford a pony and will just be a "dog's dinner" (British slang).

• The new LENR-CANR “thoughts” on il dottore, granted is based in what JedRothwell has uploaded so far.

“Does the e-cat work?”

“The effectiveness of the E-Cat, a device invented by Andrea Rossi that he claims produces energy through a low-energy nuclear reaction, is a controversial topic. While some experiments have reported positive results, the scientific community has not widely accepted the claims and there is ongoing debate and investigation into the validity of the technology.”

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The new LENR-CANR “thoughts” on il dottore, granted is based in what JedRothwell has uploaded so far.

“Does the e-cat work?”

“The effectiveness of the E-Cat, a device invented by Andrea Rossi that he claims produces energy through a low-energy nuclear reaction, is a controversial topic. While some experiments have reported positive results, the scientific community has not widely accepted the claims and there is ongoing debate and investigation into the validity of the technology.”

The problem, however, remains: What is an ecat?

Some nickel powders that burned a finger?

A large hollow cylinder coated in plaster?

A large enclosed cylinder coated in plaster?

A stack of plates clamped together?

An ottoman-like thing with plates inside?
    A nitride cylinder?
    A steel cylinder?

A box of steel cylinders?

A great big box of ottomans containing cylinders?

A ceramic cylinder?

A steel cylinder with a plug-in ceramic cylinder?

A six pack of steel cylinders with plug-in ceramic cylinders?

A tiny glass cylinder with plasma?

A small glass cylinder with plasma?

A thread sized cylinder with plasma?

A medium sized unobtainium cylinder on a water bottle stand?

An LED projector lamp?

A pile of unconnected electronics connected to a LED in a box?

A pile of unconnected electronics not connected to a physically large resistor?

A generic solar panel power controller not connected to an LED in a box?
    A tuna can connected to a power supply and driving an LED at 0.01 mW?

A tuna can connected to an LED driven at 0.01 mW?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.