The Playground

• Is a Bird? No!

Is a plane? No!

Is Stupor Cat!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is an unregistered trademark that is frequently mis-spelled by its own creator.

• The new LENR-CANR “thoughts” on il dottore, granted is based in what JedRothwell has uploaded so far.

“Does the e-cat work?”

“The effectiveness of the E-Cat, a device invented by Andrea Rossi that he claims produces energy through a low-energy nuclear reaction, is a controversial topic. While some experiments have reported positive results, the scientific community has not widely accepted the claims and there is ongoing debate and investigation into the validity of the technology.”

Short answer: NO

• It's a duck!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• SCatMans World.

• Long Answer.

“Does the e-cat work?”

Yes.

The concept works extremely well for keeping the inventor's cult followers going for many years,

There are an awful lot of cults around. All take people's enthusiasm and money, some take their lives. I do not like any, and detest most. Rossi's is relatively benign - except to the LENR community where it exerts an unfortunate shadow - a lot of LENR people (see Ed Storms on other thread) are certain that Rossi's stuff worked - but not well or reliably enough or something. Unfortunate.

• “Does the e-cat work?”

Oh yes, the scam works very well… it’s a masterpiece scam.

Talk about a Scam.

• This is about the current crisis in Cosmology but applies to all scientiflc fields included LENR.

External Content m.youtube.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I dip into Thunderbolts occasionally, they have some interesting ideas.

Some of the ones I remember reading.

Apparently Venus was ejected from Jupiter in the recent past.

Also the gravitational force was weaker during the time of the dinosaurs which is why they were able to grow so large but could not exist today.

Also the big bang is a false theory, the big bang never happened.

I agree that scientists do form into "camps" and some of the fights for funding and recognition can be brutal, same as anywhere else, and great ideas can be squashed or derailed.

I agree that funding is a precious resource that is not well allocated. There is too much of the pie going to fusion research IMO. Those starting to push for a super expensive super particle accelerator do not have a strong enough case in my view, we need a rethink rather than just throwing ever increasing amounts of money to a subset of physics.

But one thing I would point out to those critical of current science, if the cabal of scientists were trying to hold on to their sacred ideas; big bang, standard model, evolution by natural selection etc then why do they keep doing research that tests their theories with new data? The current "crises" in cosmology has been brewing for a while and the Webb Telescope is about getting new data and pushing the existing theories and models. This is about science gathering data, debating then progressing, not avoiding and stagnating.

• Logins and passwords for about 2.9 million people were found on a computer seized from a 30-year-old man who was arrested in February for allegedly illegally accessing another person’s online account.

The Kanagawa Prefectural Police served a fresh warrant Monday morning for the man, a Chinese national and company employee in Tokyo, over similar charges relating to a law banning unauthorized computer access.

Police also discovered 100 million email addresses on his computer, investigative sources said.

Investigators suspect the man siphoned the information through phishing, or having people type in information on a fake site, or found them on the “dark web,” a part of the internet accessible only through specialized anonymity-providing tools. He has denied the charges. There was also a software program to conduct phishing on his computer, according to NHK.

According to the Council for Anti-phishing Japan, a record 960,000 phishing cases were reported in 2022, up about 440,000 cases from 2021.

In February, the man was arrested on suspicion of fraudulently using another person’s account to buy 12 cartons of heated cigarettes worth ¥69,925 at a convenience store in Tokyo’s Edogawa Ward. He is also suspected of illegally accessing another person’s account for Mercari, an online flea market, 12 times between 2021 and 2022.

Police believe the man was the leader of a group — all Chinese nationals between the ages of 19 and 32 — conspiring to gain personal data, according to NHK.

Kanagawa police’s cybercrime division has set up a joint task force over the case with the prefectural police of Iwate, Saitama, Fukuoka, Chiba, Shizuoka, Ibaraki and Yamagata.

The Council for Anti-phishing Japan is calling on people to refrain from clicking website links sent via email, or make sure the website link is legitimate.

Japantimes.

• Because this farce must continue.

Gullible fans ...

Unfortunately these fans believe the fantasy presented by AR that they are the 'customer', and an endless series of lazy and cynical 'teaser' revelations are needed to keep the faithful endlessly hoping for Nirvana

("It can't be a scam - he hasn't asked us for any money")

Meanwhile the real 'customers' (investors, grant-funders, etc), seeing the thousands of 'pre-ordering customers' (no more than that), can be approached in private and bilked until they realise it's all a scam. AR pleads 'plausible deniability' and rebaits his hook for the next group with more money than sense

Why another demo? What else has he got? Niente. Nada. Nothing

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

Edited 2 times, last by nul-points ().

• The Inventing of the TV.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.