The Playground

• Quote from "Argon"

@sifferkoll pretty interesting map you have. At least risk of F&P -80 replay goes down every day if LENR is so widely known. Interstingly quiet in Asian countries, Russia and India. Next time table format with numbers and percentage(vs population) would be nice.Anybody else wondering where did Dewey Weaver go? He pretty much disappeared after this exchange around time Rossis Quark-X went under test.Coincidence of course?

I posted a map like that as well now. It's over weekly period and the Scandinavian countries are capped having about 10 times as many visitors per capita as other european (+ us, ca, au, nz) countries.

Weaver did actually bail out when the Fred Zoepfl affair got known. Maybe he was not even in that loop about IH playing both sides of the table ...

• Seems like a good time to check in. Been busy. Lots of activity and fun right now.
    What - did you guys miss me or something?

Sifferkoll's latest fabrications are such a stretch that his Gumby snapped.

As I stated earlier - I'm sitting tight while some additional developments take place.

In the interim, the good guys are moving the ball down the field!!

Ciao, Ciao!
    Dewey

• This is a very sharp attacks on Rossi, however, may not be well-founded. If someone does something surely will reach sharp attacks. The cause of such sharp reactions usually can be conflict of interest. I'm not sure it is fair intentions in the background.

• Thomas published an article in his name challenging the Lugano Report and requested the academics in Uppsala/Bologna to read, consider and comment on it as if it was an academic paper. In that context Thomas CV is certainly essential. Don't you agree?

Only the argument is important, not the CV. Appeal to authority and ad hominem fallacies depend on the CV, science depends on the reasoning and the data.

• In the interim, the good guys are moving the ball down the field!!

Ciao, Ciao!
    Dewey

Yes Dewey I was wondering if you got by surprise when siffer found new author in ecn, but seemingly not then. But looks like Rossis 'Ciaos' has sticked on you in recent days? Can you confirm did Quark work or not? :)

With high hopes,
    Argon

In the interim, the good guys are moving the ball down the field!!

Interesting. Like in football both sides think they are the good guys it seems...

• Got nothing to say like my buddy TC, but I'll say it anyway: you'll see! stuff! I bet you already mad! you mad, right??

t. Doobie Waiver

• Since someone brought up the football analogy, let's frame it this way (assuming the American version of the sport).

If there is a real test underway right now then it is highly likely that Lucy put the football down AGAIN, and another Charlie Brown is running up to try and kick it. Expecting the same results momentarily.

BTW - did you see that Mats is looking for work?

• Dewey- I also went out in the sun. A lot of folks here could use the fresh air. While you were out, somehow we lost Thomas Clarke due to some doxxing.
    Skifferoll - I also went out in the sun. I think you had a hand in the doxxing.

I want to be fair to both sides here. I hate to break up a good conspiracy theory. LENR is being followed by that are enthusiasts that work 9-5 jobs in places like Grumman, World Bank etc. Some enthusiasts a.k.a. tech geeks, even live in Saudi Arabia.
    Harvesting email addresses and IP addresses together is a form of doxxing. And doxxing is bad okay? Notice no personal attacks. Your website says that your email will not be published but somehow Thomas Clarke's was. Do you want to be accused of operating a honeypot?
    Then the question of why he was doing it where he is employed and does his employer know this info. This is over the top. So stop that okay?
    But the use of IP logs to show statistical data is fair game. Please discern the difference.

It is very possible that people are following links to find out more about LENR by going to your site. It is how I found it. Maybe use it to further LENR (something we both agree on). But if you want to go full conspiracy theory it's your blog. Just don't doxx.

Summer is almost here in the Northern hemisphere, go outside more.

• Sifferkoll: Shame on you. For someone with professional experience in the internet world, you should know that doxxing is a big no-no. And you are using the e-mail address Thomas registered on your site? That's really shady.

Moderators: Please remove any email address, personal info, links, that were posted about Thomas. Also please ban or temp ban Sifferkoll. This is unacceptable behavior.

Thomas: If I were you I would probably remove all my posts, delete my account, and either leave or start under a new account. I guess you know to be more careful with your info from now on.

• I suspected that some E-Cat related websites were harvesting emails and IP addresses (and on a few occasions more than these) but I didn't expect this from the Sifferkoll blog.

EDIT: To clarify: I'm aware that the owner has been doing this for quite some time with traffic logs, but on identifiable user comments it's not a very polite thing to do.

• What some people and the moderators don't seem to understand, is that so far Thomas was enjoying a state of semi-anonymity here even though he is using his real name.

Once his details are posted, anyone can google his name+workplace and stumble upon this forum.

Who's next?

I can't even trust this forum not to use my registered email address and google my info since the moderators don't seem to think it is unnacceptable behavior

• The person posting under the nick Thomas Clarke went on Sifferkoll's blog to spread FUD, as usual, and left his e-mail. Would you imagine? this person's name is really Thomas Clarke! What a twist!

Now you accuse Sifferkoll of doxxing this shill (paid or unconscious)? Get a life, he didn't go out of his way to get this info, part of which has been available ever since Thomas Clarke started posting under the very ambiguous and mysterious nick Thomas Clarke, and the other half having been willfully shared by this Thomas Clarke -whose name nobody ever read before!-

And now the choir of horrified people going "OMG YOU DOXXED HIM YOU HORRIBLE TERRIBLE PERSON111"

I wonder how it feels to pretend and lie on a daily basis? Must be awesome, or lucrative, because there are quite a few people invested in those very scientific and wholesome activities.

• colwyn-
    I hope you are right on TC. I really think he is just as hooked as the rest of us our in this pursuit of LENR. Hank is a decent author and has a thick skin, he won't leave.
    3a and 3b. Not sure on what this means.
    But 4- The shainababy id sent me a personal message on the board to follow her to hotmail. Maybe this id was hacked.

My beliefs on this have been clear, LENR is real, Rossi is cooking his tests. If he had something that even partially worked the tests would not be setup so rigidly to ensure the desired results. There would not be a need to. But everyone on both sides has to admit he puts on a good show of it. An 11.5 million dollar show at that.

• Moderators

I can't even trust this forum not to use my registered email address and google my info since the moderators don't seem to think it is unnacceptable behavior

I think a few of us feel the same. I think you need to tighten up, make a public statement either in support of Rends or 'carrying out a 'damage limitation exercise' and clarifying policy. Is our privacy to be respected? If we say something you do not like will you publish links to our private details? Why do you moderators take different stances on this, first deleting Thomas's private details then re instating them? Can you tell us why we should trust you with our privacy?

I am defending the freedom of speech, not any person, or statement, because the freedom of speech is in a public discussion, where all participants came together on their own will,like here, the higher principle than good taste. No ones privacy was harmed!

Is Rends statement a fair reflection of Forum policy, I sent you my CV when I joined because I trusted you to keep it private, will you publish it. Perhaps I should not say anything controversial, maybe you will not publish it then!

Best regards
    Frank

• The person posting under the nick Thomas Clarke went on Sifferkoll's blog to spread FUD, as usual, and left his e-mail. Would you imagine? this person's name is really Thomas Clarke! What a twist!

Now you accuse Sifferkoll of doxxing this shill (paid or…

There's 822 Tom/Thomas Clarke on Linkedin. Therefore, even by using his real name, Thomas was semi-anonymous here. Now people can google his name+employer and find his posts on the forum.

Supposedly Sifferkoll took the registration e-mail Thomas used on his website and used that to find his docs. Then posted the info here. How is that not doxxing?

Do you give permission to the moderators here to take your registration e-mail and post any info they find on google?

• sifferkoll quote "Well, sorry to be the bringer of bad news about the cake then; it doesn't work. If you want to be really anonymous and still post comments, you need to work like your friend Frank on ECN; use proxys and anonymized mail to enter. As an example Frank uses multiple web proxys on different continents and mailnesia.com (Panama registered). He needs to do this since he cleverly releases what is very very likely insider information. Like the Fabiano leak to make IH as the partner known without going official. Frank then immidiately started to slander Fabiano ... etc "

No it does not work like that, infact you are killing your reputation and your blogs. People from all walks of life and locations are looking for LENR news period. I shutter to imagine if you sold t-shirts like ECW does. And had someones credit card information. Why can't you see how credibility works? Having a strong opinion is not the issue, most employers are very specific on what you can do with private information on the web. Get your ego out of it and step back, take a look around.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.