The Playground

• "Thank you for the comments. It was another great day.

As I have written in other place, the reactor was very far from ready condition and had a serious issues due to very new build and completely untested components. Today it looked like it will be unable to work anymore due to the heater shortage.

Then the leak that was present from the beginning was even significantly worsened due to the partially melted core.

There were also other issues that were identified before the test was started, but not that major.

So for me it is small miracle that it was possible to run the reactor today. If it will be confirmed that the core has a breach it is useless completely.

Our heaters are made by a company specifically for the purpose, but it looks like it must be improved in several areas and especially to be really identical with same parameters.

The first one not allowed to do a proper power regulation at all thus it melted.

Regarding testing I have only one question mark - the consumed power is including pump for water input too, which in my opinion is not correct if you want to know the real COP. This is because you can replace the pump with free water fall or just a grid that can do the same job for 0 watts. While "dummy reactor" not used any of such pump.

So you have to substract the power consumption of the pump to get really correct results in my opinion.

In any way I have to thank to MFMP once again!"

Rossi could not have written the previous blub himself! Are you guys blind? Are you willing to believe ANYTHING?

F...k me sideways! Look at this: "Our heaters are made by a company specifically for the purpose, but it looks like it must be improved in several areas and especially to be really identical with same parameters." Oh, pleeeze...

Moved from 'Aura' thread.. Reason - see the further posts below. Alan.

• And the Earth is 6,000 years old, right. And your fridge proves that Perpetual Motion is true.

Enjoy the "blue sky".

Moved from 'Aura' thread

• Sherlock Holmes Bůh ti žehnej

I have found that heating elements do fail.. this is not the first time.

the last time was the one in my Fisher and Paykel fridge which failed five years ago

Also my car radiator due to vibration. I replaced both of them.

In the hot vibrating environment inside the experimental LENR devices

metal failure is probably not very predictable without extensive testing /failure analysis,

which will have to be done eventually.

I am not sure about the 6000 years or perpetual motion but as Conan Doyle wrote

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible,

whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Moved from 'Aura' thread

• What happened should be the final nail in the LENR coffin, except that coffins sprouts faster than nails. Whack a Defkalion, there pops a Rossi. Whack that one, there comes Parkhomov. That one discredited, there comes me356. (We're choosing to ignore the thousand scams on YouTube.)

"Reality is what remains after you decide to ignore it."

Moved from 'Aura' thread Alan.

• For all of those who argue how many COPs can dance on the tip of a needle:

he said that his reactor has heated his home for a year.

What part of that is hard to disprove by, sorry I'm not an expert, going to his frigging house?

• Sherlock. No, science does not work that way. If you are disappointed after high hopes, it does not mean that also MFMP should stop looking.

Relax man you have not lost money, maybe just bit of your precious time (unless you shorted oil futures? Or are from 'their' camp?)) .

Me356 has not asked money from us, and MFMP was keen to go testing now before their India tour. Truth will come out sooner or later, either positive or negative, but it requires that we don't stop looking.

Big oilies has lost this campaign long ago, so don't even try to start again.

• Are you familiar with Rosch's scam that cost a lot of good intentioned and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics ignoring people a lot of money?

• What is it with the habitual SSC and Ele co-traveling posting patterns?

Oh yeah - almost forgot - Rossi switched the power off for the control run-up in Lugano in what appeared to be an un-collaborated solo decision by the man himself.

Dewey sometime your phrases seems completely not coordinated and even insane.

The most trivial solution to your quiz is that probably me and SSC live in the same time region and have the same working hours. Don't be Paranoid !

Other patterns can be seen in the Voice of IH postings also...... but who cares ?!

And then how in your mind could be the first phrase related with the second ?

Second phrase is also false ....... were the Lugano Professors who turned off the calibration run and I explained also why.

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. I'm probably going to start moving more posts from ele and SSC here as well, as they are generally not helpful. Eric

• Rossele - perhaps you should consider withholding judgment on sanity. An eyewitness report saw Rossi turn off the power on the control run in what was described as a sudden motion (read panic). How are you in position to counter that information?

And while you're sharing your wisdom - why in the world would anyone turn off a control run when you're only halfway up the power curve anyway? It renders the loaded run results baseless (literally).

Give your bosom-co-traveling-buddy my best!

• For all of those who argue how many COPs can dance on the tip of a needle:

he said that his reactor has heated his home for a year.

What part of that is hard to disprove by, sorry I'm not an expert, going to his frigging house?

Just to set the record straight (again) it was pointed out by another poster (on the original thread) that this is not what me356 said but instead, Bob Greenyer stated that he was planning to heat his home with a reactor.

P.S. While useful discussions do occur on this forum, misquotes and misinformation (corresponding to unsupported speculation and interpretation) are also VERY common. This greatly lowers the signal to noise ratio.

• Sometimes I think believers and I live in two different universes. Right now people are slowly morphing an utter failure into a resounding success.

Am I the only one who remembers that MFMP built 20 reactors as per Parkhomov to give to experimenters, and none was able to replicate? Yet Parkhomov's shares keep going up, pretty soon he will be in LENR heaven with Pons and Fleishmann. Well, he shares their unreplicability.

• Right now people are slowly morphing an utter failure into a resounding success.

It is not an an utter failure yet. If me356 tries several more times in the coming weeks, but sees no sign of excess heat, that will be an utter failure.

If me346 does not try again, or does not report his results, that will be a failure.

If he sees excess heat, it will be a partial success. It will not be a complete success until he is independently replicated.

Parkhomov is an utter failure as far as I know, but I have not been following his work closely.

Having said that, I agree that people are gradually morphing this into a success, more than it deserves. It was a very limited success insofar as the instruments worked and there was a clear answer. Perhaps me356 learned from it, so perhaps it was a success in that sense as well.

• "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Lessons can be drawn from this latest failure about the nature of LENR and what causes it to fail. ME356 has informed us that the reactor melted through at a hot spot and the hydrogen leaked out at this point of failure through the material that comprises the reactor tube.

Rossi has had this problem for many years and it has only been resolved in the last year when Rossi realized that LENR will seek to reach a temperature that is beyond the containment capacity of the material that he had been using over the years.

When Rossi moved to replace his tube material with something that can contain the maximum temperature that the LENR reactor can reach, then Rossi was on his way to achieving Sigma 5.

Me356 has not learned this lesson from Rossi and because of this lack of understanding; his reactors will occasionally melt through.

Rossi has given us this maximum temperature that the LENR reaction wants to reach when it is given its head. 3000K is that temperature for Rossi. His tube material is a ceramic insulator like alumina but melts at a temperature that exceeds the 3000K maximum temperature that LENR wants to get to. Until Me356 changes his tube material to contain the maximum temperature that LERN can attain, his reactor will not be ready for the marketplace.

Moved from 'Aura' thread. Alan.

• kirkshanahan : The net is full of unbelievable stories. Even if you would live 1000 years you could only read some of them.

People like ABD are still part of "the 28 years wasted to explain LENR" story, because he only knows old stuff. Latest since the Lipinski experiments, we need not to know about Storms, Hagelstein, Mizuno, Takashi etc.. models, because it is now obvious how LENR works.

Thus, "Krik", have some fun and avoid any debate about a ton of old, stinking fish.

Bdw: Lipinski(s) measured "tons" of He...

Moved from this thread with a long name. Eric

• More partisan political prejudice against Rossi believers/supporters. Nip it in the bud Eric.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.