The Playground

• I'm putting this here so as not to clutter the discussion in the P&F thread between Rothwell and Shanahan, etc. We seem to go round and round the same rabbit hole with LENR/cold fusion. It would be worthwhile for those who think there is validity to the claims of McKubre, Brillouin, Swartz and Hagelstein to read (or reread) this excellent summary from the Washington Post by Sharon Weinberger. And most important, it was written in 2004. How are things any different now, 13 years later except that we have the blatant frauds of Defkalion and Rossi which bamboozled so many more people, if only for a few years and a few dozen million (!) dollars? Consider this quote for example:

McKubre often speaks about a company in Israel, Energetics Technologies, that has received a couple of million dollars a year in private support to research cold fusion and has achieved "startling results," producing much higher levels of power and heat than his own experiments. McKubre has visited the lab. "It's the first clear indication that something practical might come out of all this effort," he says.

But the scientist behind the Israeli group is Irving Dardik, a former surgeon, who secured funding from Sidney Kimmel, the billionaire head of Jones Apparel Group Inc. Dardik's state medical license was revoked by New York in the mid-1990s after several patients testified to a review committee that he had promised to cure them of multiple sclerosis using "waveform therapy." The review committee found that Dardik had charged ailing patients as much $100,000 for treatment involving little more than exercise and sports watches.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/…les/A54964-2004Nov16.html

What ever came of Energentics Technologies? What happened to Dardik's LENR work? What has resulted from all of Sidney Kimmel's millions? THIRTEEN YEARS! And McKubre still pays attention to claims for absolute nonsense like PappCrap and Rossifiction and what has Brillouin actually done that is credible and reliable and positive? Is Godes really different in approach from Dardik? It seems like little has changed. This is why the field has so little respect and attention outside the usual suspects.

• Official Post

Irving Dardik did at least get a movie made about him. Though I doubt it ever went on general release.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://hackensack.dailyvoice.c…76-in-bergen-jail/636107/

• Please, please, show the evidence that anyone actually built anything on this land.

Clearly my English is poorer than I thought ......

What evidence do you need?! I reported two files coming from different sources, both showing the presence of buildings in Lot 1. In 2005 that Lot belonged to Cherokee, who had received funds and permission to clean up it and then build on it. The buildings were then demolished, but in the two old maps I provided they still appeared. Who do you think could have built them? Do you think anyone can go to Cherokee's Lot and build edifices?

• @Malcom Lear: Interesting. I never encountered this fake microsoft spyware alert. Maybe it just affects some percentage of the people visiting ECW?

• Could be. From my experience quite often the ad servers that roll out target ads are infected when something like this happens.

So could also be I just wasn't the right audience for the adserver.

• Apparently Zeneca's case is not isolated at all! On Sifferkol there are other examples of Cherokee's modus operandi:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…d-the-tax-payer-investor/

Sifferkol wrote:

"The business cases shows striking similarities; ie. they purchase some toxic land for peanuts – thereby relieving previous owners of cleaning-up liabilities, then they borrow money from various tax payer funded entities (or other investors) and then file the projects under chapter 11 (bankruptcy) – and leaving the toxic land as toxic as ever – And the money goes – only god knows where."

Below are some other links about individual stories:

A) SOUTH CAROLINA – CHARLESTON - PROJECT : MAGNOLIA DEVELOPMENT

COMPANIES : ASHLEY I LLC, ASHLEY II OF CHARLESTON LLC , owned by Cherokee Investment Partners LLC.

See also:

http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Published/111662.P.pdf

http://www.bloomberg.com/resea…t.asp?privcapId=325120099

_________

B) NEW JERSEY - MAIN PROJECTS :

MEADOWLANDS ( former landfills in Rutherford, Lyndhurst and Arlington) – Housing and Golf Course

CAMDEN – CRAMER HILL Housing, Golf course and Marina

PENNSAUKEN – PETTY’S ISLAND – Housing, Golf course and Marina

ASBURY PARK – Shorefront development

NORTH ARLINGTON – Redevelopment

ENTITIES INVOLVED IN NEW JERSEY’S PROJECTS : According to the Office Inspector General’s Report, “Cherokee registered at least 27 entities in New Jersey”.

MANAGERS OF PROJECTS : WILLIAM GAUGER , THOMAS DARDEN , ERIC WISLER

See also: Inspector General’s Office Report of February 2008 (CHEROKEE NEW JERSEY Meadowlands Remediation and Redevelopment Project)

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06…illion-dollar-gamble.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04…future-of-pennsauken.html

C) COLORADO – DENVER PROJECT : GATES REDEVELOPMENT – METROPOLITAN GARDEN

COMPANIES : CHEROKEE DENVER LLC

See also: http://www.bizjournals.com/den…es/2008/08/11/story6.html

• SSC you clearly have Rigels attention. So I am not sure if you are allowed to answer this question but I must ask.

After the trial will you participate in this website or move on with other work to do.

If I may (mods) I want to copypasta my own words so I am clear.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…-of-flabber/#comment-4793

But here the jest of it.

--Rigel is making this comment ---

I rewrote this comment 2X this so here is the nice version. I want the good Doctore to own up this time. I want Dewey to make sure this happens. Abd I want you literally to see it happen. I want TTH to admire the work when it happens. If they settle it would be bad. He is a crook and it is getting absurd.

Did I miss anybody?

Dewey we do not seem to be clear a lot of times– are we clear now?

So anyway SSC will you still be here after the trial?

• This whole story seems like me as chess-game. In this game IH(white) had dissembled they have money and want to pay and Rossi(black)had dissembled he wants to give His IP for almost free of charge.

The game passes from the middle to the end part with“advantage
    of white“. Black can only save the transformation of his far-off pawn in the
    Quinnn (in form of QuarkX) with whom white probably did not count.

• It seems like little has changed. This is why the field has so little respect and attention outside the usual suspects.

Mary instead of firing your angry and bitterness against LENR scientist why don't you deserve your lines to Cherokee/IH history.

Seems that they had a real talent in making taxpayer money disappear !

Link removed. Doxxing not allowed - screen names are respected as are real ones. Alan.

• Rossi's accomplishments date back to the 1970's and seem well summarized in this brief excerpt from a Wikiedia entry:

Bahhh...... the process is well known as Pyrolysis https://www.google.nl/search?q…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 and was working.

Wikipedia could be edited by anyone (even you under another name, so you can create "evidence" for your own business).

The real evidences that are coming out in this hours are against IH/Cherokee and are sound documents from courts.

• This whole story seems like me as chess-game. In this game IH(white) had dissembled they have money and want to pay and Rossi(black)had dissembled he wants to give His IP for almost free of charge.

The game passes from the middle to the end part with“advantage
    of white“. Black can only save the transformation of his far-off pawn in the
    Quinnn (in form of QuarkX) with whom white probably did not count.

Mary instead of firing your angry and bitterness against LENR scientist why don't you deserve your lines to Cherokee/IH history.

Seems that they had a real talent in making taxpayer money disappear !

Ele you try to doxx again and it will not be pretty. Just say what you want and move on. Notice how some here have the respect to call you Ele? Hey I asked some other folks here this question will you still be here after the trial? I will guess that you will be, know why I think that?

• SSC you clearly have Rigels attention. So I am not sure if you are allowed to answer this question but I must ask.

After the trial will you participate in this website or move on with other work to do.

I do not know ... I honestly think it will depend on my mood. This is a hobby for me, so I do it if and when I want to. Maybe in your case things are different? ;)

• It's hilarious that most people who are into doxxing use fictitious names themselves.

ele I have few good things to say about IH, Woodford and Darden/Vaughn in this matter and I have been quite consistent about it for two years. However, in no way is their behavior or past an excuse for Rossi's frauds and cons!

• Rigel

If you have a complaint please notify the mods and ask for action rather than repeating the post you are complaining about. It makes it hard to keep track of what is happening. In case you are wondering, I removed the link from the ele post you quote above, in eles post, and in your quote from it.

I apologize Alan. This was not clear. So I am sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate the mods. I had combined posts.

Bahhh...... the process is well known as Pyrolysis https://www.google.nl/search?q…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 and was working.

The best evidence is that Rossi didn't know pyrolysis from his rectum. Rossi's process consisted first of wharehousing the waste while he collected money from the companies that had made it. Then, the rest of the process was dumping the toxic crap into fields and the irrigation ditches for those fields, many of them used for food production.

If you're going to provide an *image* of an Italian article which can not be translated by Google, at least have the courtesy to furnish a reliable translation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.