The Playground

• If you read Rossi's patent (Fluid heater) you realize there are some aspects that are a little more complicated than the simplistic way you see things. For example, you can read about a voltage modulation at claim 19:

[...] wherein said controller is configured to monitor a temperature from said temperature sensor, and, based at least in part on said temperature, to reinvigorate a reaction in said fuel mixture, wherein reinvigorating said reaction comprises varying a voltage of said voltage source.

A third party might not be able to get the desired effect from the E-Cat if it does not know how it should work. Moreover, if it were such a banal object, they would have replicated it everyone with the same results as Rossi. As for point 4, if you had a revolutionary discovery, would you really trust in an NDA? I believe that, like Rossi, you would like to show your invention personally or at least to be present during the test.

SSC - it takes a while for you to read what i say. I have said nothing about how simple of complex the controller in the black box should be - merely that it can be inside the black box making your point here wrong. If it has to be a human being continuously monitoring things then Rossi has no commercial nor even practically usable product. In most of the cases we know about, anyway, the devices worked fine and stably without human intervention for long periods. Human intervention seemed necessary during the GPT, but there is an alternate possible reason for that, as I'm sure you can understand.

Moreover, if it were such a banal object, they would have replicated it everyone with the same results as Rossi.

Actually everyone gets the same results as Aldo Proia, Hydrofusion, and Industrial Heat. The ecat does not work. Except of course, the Swedish blind mice but their experiment was Rossi designed and Levi run so that explains their results -- they result from errors, both deliberate and incidental. And negligence/incompetence.

• The Rossi Saga continues:

After the successful first season

"Rossi and IH joined forces and will proof the incredible E-Cat as a world saving power source"

we got the second season

"Rossi sues IH and the E-Cat is nothing but a fake (watch out for the heat exchanger!), and the much more incredible X-Factor becomes public"

We got the intermediate season "Pacemaker, Jury, Settlement!"

And now:

Presenting "The E-Cat QX, the DEVICE, so simple, but SOOOO powerfull, you can't imagine!"

Better than the second season of "Preacher" (Not!) and more complex and surreal than "Twin Peaks" (Not!)

:)

SCNR!

• BTW:

One of your post went into the clearance thread cause the moderators wanted to chill down the discussion me thinks.

That's funny. You can make libelous statements about Rossi, but when I complain about that it gets censored?

Moved from the E-Cat QX thread. Please don't take it upon yourself to battle the forces of evil here. And you're not being censored. All your posts are still around. Eric

• Well, it seems there is a lot of guessing on limited information. Sort of a like buss load of blind and death people discussing art and music and trying to make is out as if they have a clue.

Yes, there does appear to be a lot of guessing. But you surely did not include my name in your list because of that, because I have not ventured any guesses.

But one must ask why we are left to guessing. This is presumably a draft scientific paper uploaded to Arxiv. One wonders what Gullstrom is thinking.

Moved from the E-Cat QX thread. Eric

• I'll go even further, stefan. Critical consideration of all of the ways that an experiment can be misleading or go wrong is the normal process of science, applied here with kid gloves on a hobbyist forum. What we're doing is an approximation, and surely a poor one of that, of rigor at the level that actual scientists use in assessing one another's work. We're being kind.

• I'll go even further, stefan. Critical consideration of all of the ways that an experiment can be misleading or go wrong is the normal process of science, applied here with kid gloves on a hobbyist forum. It's an approximation, and a poor one of that, of the rigor that actual scientists apply to one another's work. We're being kind.

Ah, like all those people who become experts on different sports in their living room sofa...

• Ah, like all those people who become experts on different sports in their living room sofa...

If you do not like the topic being discussed or are not interested in addressing specific details, you are free to post in another topic or on a forum better able benefit from your unique talents and gifts.

• If you do not like the topic being discussed or are not interested in addressing specific details, you are free to post in another topic or on a forum better able benefit from your unique talents and gifts.

Ok. Sorry! Didn't understand it was only allowed to guess and discuss the details, not to discuss the actual reasons for the discussion on a meta level.

• If you do not like the topic being discussed or are not interested in addressing specific details, you are free to post in another topic or on a forum better able benefit from your unique talents and gifts.

Ok. Sorry! Didn't understand it was only allowed to guess and discuss the details, not to discuss the actual reasons for the discussion on a meta level.

• Eric Walker,

Checking this with you because you helped with technical details before.

The below post was edited by THHuxleynew i believe. However, the new post does not show the "edited footnote".

1. Can you please be so kind to check if this post was indeed edited?

2. If so, can you point me to the configuration details. I cannot find the setting.

Thanks!

JB

New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)

• Official Post

Perhaps it comes with a higher "status" (THH is a "professional"). I cannot find the setting.

This "rank" has nothing to do with the "user group". The user "rank" is just a name you can assign to a specific amount of forum postings. Has nothing to say.

THHuxleynew has not more rights or permissions than you.

He just edited his post within less than 5 minutes after its initial creation.

For such fast edit attempts the system won't show the edit note.

This feature is intended to reduce confusion if someone just corrects typos or text formatting.

• Full disclosure. I was careless with the pic and did not read it properly. So I initially thought it has a parallel ckt. However, on closer inspection prompted by Malcolm I realised the error. Probably the first edit was because I correct any typos i see. The second would be replacing the initial careless post by the correct one. I did not let it stand since I realised the mistake very soon after making the post, before others. In any case the first post which I apologised for shows the error. I stand by the other parts of that post though.

I should also point out that anyone liking a post is free on reflection to unlike it at some later date, or if it has been edited.

• Copy/Paste from my post at Revolution-green.com:

"Simon, I disagree with your assessment. Considering Rossi's long history of legal problems and the fact that the the E-cat has been called a scam for years, DUE DILIGENCE would have included hiring the sceptikest sceptik available (a la Mary Yugo) and letting her hire the two best experts in the area, and demand that Rossi give the trio full access to the tests and the results.

Rossi, of course, would have refused, and IH would have been 20 to 25 mil richer (or less poor) now."

Edit: I clarify "less poor" for a reason: can anybody mention ONE investor that, since 1989, has made money on LENR?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.