The Playground

• Are you implying that the non counting in the two week period following vaccination is par for the course for other vaccines?

Yes. Do your homework, learn something about vaccinations, and you will see this is the case. This is widely known. It was taught in grade school in the 1960s.

Do you recall being vaccinated for anything lately? Do you not remember that the doctor warned you it would not protect you for a few weeks?

When you are not vaccinated, it takes a week or two for the immune reaction to occur, and for antibodies to be produced in large numbers. That is why it takes a week or two for you to recover from a mild infectious disease, such as a cold, influenza, or a mild case of COVID. You do not get better within hours of being infected because your "natural immunity" takes weeks to react. With a vaccine, your immune system has already reacted, and it is ready to fight off the infection. Either you are not infected at all, or the infection goes away in a few days.

• My housemate's kid had to go to their clinic for an infected wound. The doctor gave them a tetanus shot.

It got worse,: took them to the ER.

The ER doc said .. need to protect against tetanus, but that shot hasn't kicked in yet.
    Gave kid a quick-acting monoclonal antibody (ISTR)

I should have mentioned above that the vax lags/windows are highly variable, so picking 14 days is just a population-wide average.

• The implications for calculating the 'efficacy' etc is beyond my skills

As I understand it - you have a trial and compare the same weeks for placebo and vaccine. Providing you randomise uniformly, or randomly pair, so that you get the matching weeks, you can choose any time interval - in this case 2 weeks after jab to end of trial. You have to be careful to use the same weeks since COVID rates, and hence risks, can vary wildly with time. Efficacy is just the ratio between the vax / novax groups.

THH

• I wish it were!

Who can spot the logical flaw in this argument?

Well it's been two hours so maybe you should enlighten us. I haven't had a good laugh since your 4 good reasons post to mark.

Almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I wish in my younger years I knew drug dealers hang out at vaccine sites. And don't a couple of others seem to cancel each out?

• As I understand it -

Just quibling. Based on Stage 1 and Stage 2 trials the vax-to-detection interval is chosen. 14 days for the mRNA's, both Pfizer and Moderna, I recall.

My point was that if, instead of a cross-over day (< 14 is unvaxed infection, >= 14 is after-vax) you have a ramp (0 at day 0, 100 at day 14) you'd have to say that (eg) 1 case at 10 days = 10/14 vaxed and (10-4)/14 unvaxed for efficacy calculations.

• Of course, we all know that it takes time for a vaccine to stimulate immunity in the body. A week or two. This is seen in real life for real, practical reasons. For instance if travelling overseas some destinations require immunization for, say, yellow fever. One has to be vaccinated for yellow fever for something like 10 days prior to landing in order for your vaccination card to be considered valid. No problem.

The problem arises when Covid vaccination data is used in accessing risk and benefits. Ignoring the 14 day window after vaccination ignores the risk inherent in that period. Pfizer data showed that the two week period following vaccination is not a healthy time. Yet the way Covid data is presented, this two week period is seen to be pre vaccination. Died, or got Covid in the week after your first vaccination? You're lumped in as the unvaccinated, skewing the numbers against a fair and proper risk benefit analysis. I call that cheating, a deviation from the truth. The establishment calls it positive vaccine messaging.

• I love Brian Josephson's early Cold Fusion works and his Nobel awarded breakthroughs.

So once in a while I look into cutting edge advancements in the Josephson Junction space.

Gems like this get me to thinking... Time to reread and study his early research.

Group members Heng Wu and Yaojia Wang have now shown how to break both types of symmetry using a novel type of Josephson junction. A regular Josephson junction consists of a very thin insulating (or non-superconducting) layer sandwiched between two superconducting layers. In this structure, pairs of superconducting electrons can tunnel across the gap between them as long as the current remains below a certain limit. - End quotes

Reference

"Scientists Unveil Josephson Diode"

04 May 2022 https://physicsworld.com/a/sci…s-unveil-josephson-diode/

• You're lumped in as the unvaccinated, skewing the numbers against a fair and proper risk benefit analysis. I call that cheating, a deviation from the truth.

Lumping those into "Vaccinated" is just as misleading, in the opposite direction.

One might dicker as to whether the cross-over is 7 days or 14 days. But using a specific cross-over date is statistically reasonable.

• Those dying within two weeks of their vaccine are put in the previous category.

Of course, we all know that it takes time for a vaccine to stimulate immunity in the body. A week or two.

The problem with the Pfizer vaccine is the introduction of immune suppression that makes it some 10x more likely to get CoV-19 after gene therapy "fake vaccination". So it is correct to count at least 90% of all CoV-19 victims since day 1 of vaccination.

So far 12 Million people got CoV-19 due to the "vaccines". At least 100'000 died of CoV-19 thanks to the excellent gene therapy induced CoV-19.

• Lumping those into "Vaccinated" is just as misleading, in the opposite direction.

One might dicker as to whether the cross-over is 7 days or 14 days. But using a specific cross-over date is statistically reasonable.

You're reasoning like an apologist for a vaccine company.

If the process of vaccination favours the development of Covid or anything else in the two weeks following vaccination, then no, it is not misleading, it is a fair categorization to classify someone as vaccinated as soon as they get a vaccine. Also, an inherent minor problem with vaccines is the delay for the body respond, they do no confer instant protection. That 'problem' should be accurately depicted, not swept under the carpet by disappearing a 14 day window! If a novel therapy came onto market and conferred instant and long lasting protection, a fair comparison with a vaccine should include that window, to show the new product's superiority when accessing risks and benefits.

As it is now, it takes an analyst / statistician like Fenton (UK) to dig through the obfuscation of risk and expose a puzzling blip in the data : looking at excess deaths and when the first covid vaccines came out for particular age categories, the unvaccinated excess deaths curve for that age bracket experienced a short term hump. Why would that be? Rhetorical question.

• Infection with SARS-CoV-2 results in antibodies against common colds

Structural mapping of antibody landscapes to human betacoronavirus spike proteins

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abn2911

Abstract

Preexisting immunity against seasonal coronaviruses (CoVs) represents an important variable in predicting antibody responses and disease severity to severe acute respiratory syndrome CoV-2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections. We used electron microscopy–based polyclonal epitope mapping (EMPEM) to characterize the antibody specificities against β-CoV spike proteins in prepandemic (PP) sera or SARS-CoV-2 convalescent (SC) sera. We observed that most PP sera had antibodies specific to seasonal human CoVs (HCoVs) OC43 and HKU1 spike proteins while the SC sera showed reactivity across all human β-CoVs. Detailed molecular mapping of spike-antibody complexes revealed epitopes that were differentially targeted by preexisting antibodies and SC serum antibodies. Our studies provide an antigenic landscape to β-HCoV spikes in the general population serving as a basis for cross-reactive epitope analyses in SARS-CoV-2–infected individuals

• I blame the US government for the million by not keeping campaign promises for better healthcare and better nutrition. Every two years they go to these communities and promise the people of better things to come, yet never deliver. Elderly care is a joke, it's a profit producing industry where the profits are never reinvested. It's truly America's darkest secret. Fortune 500 is heavily involved in elderly care and it's about profits not care. They lobby states for minimum workers in these facilities. 1 nurse per 15 patients and one aid per 8 patients. Elderly die unnecessarily and the government turns a blind eye. Republicans and democrats both deserve blame here!!!!!!!

Opinion One million died. It didn’t have to happen — and it must not again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/09/million-american-covid-deaths-preventable/

Who were the 1 million lost? They were predominantly old: Almost 75 percent were 65 or older; only 4.2 percent were younger than 45. In the first year, 1 in 5 died in a nursing home or long-term-care facility. In about 90 percent of the 1 million deaths, covid was listed as the underlying cause; for the remainder, a contributing cause. The victims were more likely to be blue-collar workers, in food and agriculture, health care, factories and transportation, studies suggest. Those who died were more often living in poorer U.S. counties. African Americans and Hispanic Americans suffered deaths somewhat disproportionate to their share of the population; they also suffered marked drops in life expectancy in the first year of the pandemic, and once again were disadvantaged by long-festering inequity in access to health care.

• Pfizer data showed that the two week period following vaccination is not a healthy time. Yet the way Covid data is presented, this two week period is seen to be pre vaccination. Died, or got Covid in the week after your first vaccination?

You seem to think vaccine trials ignore AEs within 2 weeks of the vaccination.

They do not! They ignore COVID infection (for purpose of efficacy calculations). They include AEs over all time - but sepaarte this into > 7 days and < 7 days so that immediate effects can be captured.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577

The trial safety data are so overwhelmed by very large amounts of other safety data now showing in more detail the risks and benefits that only antivaxxers go on about this.

THH

• Didn't you agree with the knucklehead experts who said adverse events were a sign that vaccines are working?

• You seem to think vaccine trials ignore AEs within 2 weeks of the vaccination.

They do not! They ignore COVID infection (for purpose of efficacy calculations). They include AEs over all time - but sepaarte this into > 7 days and < 7 days so that immediate effects can be captured.

The vaccine trials are another kettle of fish, with their own problems. Yes of course they were supposed to record adverse events within and after 2 weeks of the vaccination. But even this simple thing was rigged, as shown by cases like Maddie de Garay, who, because of the way adverse events were confined by the reporting format, was only registered as having "abdominal pain", when this was the reality :

Maddie was a healthy, energetic, 12-year-old social butterfly with an infectious sense of humor who loved school, trying new things, and hanging out with her friends. She volunteered for the Pfizer Covid Vaccine Trial for 12-15-year-olds with her 2 older brothers. Less than 12 hours after her second dose, she experienced severe abdominal pain, painful electric shocks on her spine and neck, swollen, ice-cold hands and feet, chest pain, tachycardia, pins and needles in her feet that eventually led to the loss of feeling from her waist down. She also experienced blood in her urine from 7 tests over 3 months, mysterious rashes, peeling feet, reflux, gastroparesis, vomiting, and eventually the inability to swallow liquids or food, dizziness, passing out and convulsions, tics, the inability to sweat, swollen lymph nodes in her armpits, urinary retention, and heavy periods with clots of blood, decreased vision, tinnitus, memory loss, mixing up words, extreme fatigue, and sadly more. She spent 64 days in the hospital, 3 hospital stays, and 9 trips to the ER.

Maddie de Garay, 12 years old
    Pfizer Trial for 12-15 year olds Cincinatti, Ohio 05/05/22 Broken Truth Interview: Maddie's Podcast Interview: Maddie's Video Interview (credit…
    www.realnotrare.com

• Didn't you agree with the knucklehead experts who said adverse events were a sign that vaccines are working?

Can't tell you the number of times I heard 'top' doctors on local radio counsel listeners to take heart if they were suffering after their injections, saying that their immunity would be especially strong - keeping the community that much more safe.

What a mind job.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.