The Playground

• Roger still the best.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We at work have had several Covid exposures, each with at least one case of transmission, leading to the group working in a common area to be masked, and as good corporate policy, we recommend the persons in close proximity to the prior case, for 3 to 4 of subsequent days Covid rapid tests are negative, to wear masks when in the local community stores, etc. The idea of the masks is to reduce spread. We also have quite a few Freedom Folks who abhor masks in the community. A couple of times of these Folks has harassed one of our employees for wearing a mask somewhere in town. One of them nearly passed out when my buddy made a motion as if to remove the mask and leaning slightly forward while saying “I am probably infected, still want it off, buddy?”

• A company recommending masks for employees outside of work, and days after testing negative?

Welcome to the weird new normal that still exists in a sizeable minority of peoples minds.

If I had it in me to tease someone who was masked, and the masked person said he might have the virus, I might have congratulated him.

I mean, to be possibly battling the dreaded Omicron virus and yet be out and about in the public doing daily chores, that is really something.

• China battles the Desert.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Paxcrap strikes again

Fauci reports COVID rebound, says his is “much worse” than initial illness

Fauci reports COVID rebound, says his is “much worse” than initial illness – Ars Technica

The country's top infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci, has been struck by a phenomenon that appears to be becoming more common in the latest stage of the pandemic—rebounding bouts of COVID-19 after a course of the antiviral drug Paxlovid.

In an interview Tuesday at Foreign Policy's Global Health Forum, Fauci recounted the progression of his infection to his current rebound, which he said has been much worse than his first round with the disease. Fauci—the director of the National Institutes of Health's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and chief medical advisor to the president—is 81 years old and has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and boosted twice.

• First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat

Scientists in Thailand have established that a tabby passed SARS-CoV-2 to a veterinary surgeon — although such cases of cat-to-human transmission are probably rare.

First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
    Scientists in Thailand have established that a tabby passed SARS-CoV-2 to a veterinary surgeon — although such cases of cat-to-human transmission are probably…
    www.nature.com

First there were sneezing hamsters, now sneezing cats. A team in Thailand reports the first solid evidence of a pet cat infecting a person with SARS-CoV-2 — adding felines to the list of animals that can transmit the virus to people.

Researchers say the results are convincing. They are surprised that it has taken this long to establish that transmission can occur, given the scale of the pandemic, the virus’s ability to jump between animal species, and the close contact between cats and people. “We’ve known this was a possibility for two years,” says Angela Bosco-Lauth, an infectious-disease researcher at Colorado State University in Fort Collins.

Studies early in the pandemic found that cats shed infectious virus particles and can infect other cats. And over the course of the pandemic, countries have reported SARS-CoV-2 infections in dozens of pet cats. But establishing the direction of viral spread — from cat to person or from person to cat — is tricky. The Thai study “is an interesting case report, and a great example of what good contact tracing can do”, says Marion Koopmans, a virologist at the Erasmus University Medical Center in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

• If everyone who got the virus showed symptoms maybe contact tracing would be worth it, but as of today, how many people are asymptomatic?

These people can travel anywhere spreading the virus and never know it. The people that get infected from these asymptomatic carriers have no idea who, when, where, or how they got infected.

• My apologies, it looks more like one only has to vaccinated to *leave* Canada by plane, not enter it. So a heads up : if you are an unvaccinated visitor to Canada, you might not be able to leave!

Further correction :

Foreign visitors to Canada must be vaccinated if 12 and older, with very few exceptions.

Unvaccinated children arriving in Canada must wear a mask for two weeks in all public settings.

Unvaccinated Canadians 12 and over are allowed to enter Canada. (The generosity is just too much!) However they must take a covid test before entering, upon entering, and 8 days after entering Canada. They must be in quarantine for two weeks and will be checked for compliance. They also must report daily on their ArriveCan app. Just following the Science.

Everybody entering Canada (Canadians and foreigners) must be entered into their electronic ArriveCan app via cellphone or computer within 3 days before entry (usually).

All this is supposed to apply to at least the end of September 2022, but I heard today that the Canadian federal 'Liberal' government under Trudeau intends to make the ArriveCan app permanent, despite calls from some local officials to end the app altogether. Didn't fill in the app somehow? A $5000 penalty is possible.

Canada Day is tomorrow, July 1st. Wish us luck.

Travel to Canada: Requirements for COVID-19 vaccinated travellers

• Further correction :

Foreign visitors to Canada must be vaccinated if 12 and older, with very few exceptions.

I always thought that Canada is a relatively liberal country.

We had a nice trip to Montreal and Quebec back in 2009 and we really liked it. But under such circumstances.... luckily in Austria compulsory vaxx. is history!

• Everybody entering Canada (Canadians and foreigners) must be entered into their electronic ArriveCan app via cellphone or computer within 3 days before entry (usually).

USA/Canada and France are now medical totalitarian states ruled by big pharma. This is worse than Putin.

According actual Swiss data between 2-4 x more vaxx currently end up in hospital than unvaxx. Real rate around 4:1...6:1.

So the actual vaccines are highly damaging your health. Age > 65 here has a large excess mortality due to vaxx induced deaths. As said this already has been proven by Pfizer/Moderna in the phase III trial. Read the six months report.

At least Pfizer/Moderna are the biggest scams in medical history. Whereas Pfizer is about 10 x worse than Moderna.

But who pays/ bribes Daddy Biden/Trudeau/Macron ??

• A company recommending masks for employees outside of work, and days after testing negative?

Welcome to the weird new normal that still exists in a sizeable minority of peoples minds.

If I had it in me to tease someone who was masked, and the masked person said he might have the virus, I might have congratulated him.

I mean, to be possibly battling the dreaded Omicron virus and yet be out and about in the public doing daily chores, that is really something.

So far, we have seen about 3 days from exposure to testing positive. So a mask for 4 days of negative after an exposure is fairly prudent. Exposure cases in our workplace have all been expected, after the first one, because we know who was sitting beside that person all day going over technical details, or driving with them all day, etc. Those people keep a low interaction state. Nobody is reasonably certain that we stopped the latest batch until everyone is negative for 4 days. Then typically some consultant or investor tour shows up in a few weeks and brings us another Covid surprise. We have had a few Covid cases that popped up with no known source, and these weren’t spread at all, but all these were symptomatic and started with itchy nose and a general unwell feeling first thing in the morning. I was totally asymptomatic but tested positive in 20 seconds on a standard quick test. I could easily have been a super spreader.

Besides, the lunchtime Covid test lottery is fun to play.

• But who pays/ bribes Daddy Biden/Trudeau/Macron ??

I suspect they are just true believers and injection zealots, like so many are. Speaking of Beliebers, Justin Bieber, like Celine Dione (both Canadian singer - performers) required their audiences to be vaccinated, and both are now suffering debilitating conditions : Bieber recently with a form of shingles causing some facial paralysis, and Celine with severe muscle spasms since October of last year. I like them both and wish them speedy recoveries.

Trudeau and Biden are still requiring truckers to be vaccinated to cross the US-Canada border either way. It looks like they're in it together. Media here in Canada is just over the top stupid or morally bankrupt : I hear constantly on the radio and newspapers, media personalities belittling truckers and asking why on earth truckers are going yet again to protest in Ottawa (on Canada day today). After all, the vaccine mandates for federal employees have been lifted, they say! Not a mention that truckers are still required to be vaccinated to cross the border, the same unvaccinated truckers who were the once the venerated 'front line workers' for over a year when the pandemic started.

Does crossing the border activate the virus in the unvaccinated, and the CDC is not telling us?

Or perhaps the mandates and passes are about something other than health.

More Canadian news : About a month ago, a doctor here in Toronto was given a slap on the wrist for vaccinating about 500 children under 5, an age that the vaccine is not yet approved. Many of those coming to him to vaccinate their children were themselves doctors. The offending doctor said in his defence that he considered the injection for the toddlers and preschoolers as simply an "off label" use of an already approved product! But, unlike some docs advocating Ivermectin, his license wasn't suspended and he wasn't put into a mental hospital.

More Canadian news : Yesterday I learned that a fourth dose is now approved for all people 60 and over in Ontario. But : a sizeable organized group of people under 60 in Ontario are protesting. They think they should have the right to get a fourth dose now as well, like they can in Quebec. They argue that the decision to not give under 60s a fourth dose now is arbitrary. Besides, they say, there is an excess of vaccines that will spoil if not used. My opinion : Good points. Let them have it! Freedom! Just let them know the real risks involved, and limit them to say, three injections a year, to at least somewhat constrain the carnage.

• I was totally asymptomatic but tested positive in 20 seconds on a standard quick test. I could easily have been a super spreader.

Besides, the lunchtime Covid test lottery is fun to play.

This is what recent data is showing : Those vaccinated 3 times appear more likely to carry viable virus, and for longer, than the unvaccinated.

Yes getting tested would be fun, to discover if one has viral antigen.

No so fun however if you have to quarantine for 10 days (or whatever) if positive.

I've never played the lottery, and it so happens I've managed to avoid ever getting tested.

The government however seems to just love fostering both.

I'll get my fun other ways.

• And if you think things can’t get worse.

Have a good July 1st Canada Day

and USA 4th of July.

• No so fun however if you have to quarantine for 10 days (or whatever) if positive.

Not so here. No quarantine for infected. Only the most stupid people do not understand that Omicron is a very very mild virus that leads to a soft cold except for 3vaxx damaged people.

My friend 78 just had it for two days with very high T... of 37.6C.... He only is 2x vaxx luckily and has many contacts so he possibly had it already once before. Almost all vaxx age > 60 get it now and as said luckily Omicron is mild but still leads to excess mortality among 3,4x vaxx....

Israel sees the same...A very high death rate among boostered.

Some countries publish data and are not yet fully suppressed by the FM/R/JF/B mafia,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.