The Playground

• I am not familiar, Ax. What's the power, the COP if relevant, the duration of the test and the link to the publication please?

• They may continue to post misleading and false threads and responses in an attempt to try and direct the narrative. They don't realize it yet but they have lost the PR war and their base of believers is rapidly dwindling. Lies, slander and libel never work as a winning strategy in the long run.

That's a fitting description of the anti-Rossi -and generally, anti-LENR- PR activity here

• @Keieueue

Instead of fussing, fuming, and downvoting perfectly reasonable posts and questions, why don't you try refuting the false and misleading response you find with clear and provable facts of your own? Otherwise, you come off as a petulant infant.

Your and Siffer's downvoting of my request for clear data suggests you don't want clear data. Is that really what you're saying?

• I am not familiar, Ax. What's the power, the COP if relevant, the duration of the test and the link to the publication please?

How did you get all that information that you site about Rossi... you do research. The field of LENR development is expanding greatly. The amount of work required to combat the commercialization of LENR systems will also grow exponentially, so be prepared to increase your workload substantially. You will not have to fight the battle along, however. There will be hundreds of new professional FUD spinners coming out of the sponsorship of and funding by LENR energy competitors so your status in the fight will be greatly deluded by many others.

But it would be simpler and more direct to strike at the root of LENR itself and show that LENR is impossible as a natural process. Rather than debunking a hundred LENR companies one by one, just disprove LENR itself.

• @Keieueue

blah blah blah

Truth be told, I don't even read your drivel. I simply downvote it when it's already got one downvote so it disappears (blocked you, but still can read your crap), or when, upon scrolling, I catch some nasty FUD.

Dude, since 2011 I see you being an Internet nuisance, spreading FUD and obfuscation through endless filibustering.

If you're not paid for it, seek professional help. You're in urgent need of therapy, and sane hobbies.

• Quote from "trollWeaver"

but they have lost the PR war

Oh no. A pigeon troll .... :D

Quote from "Wikipedia about trolls"

the same as playing chess with a pigeon: the pigeon defecates on the table, drop the pieces and simply fly, claiming victory."

• Ax said:

But it would be simpler and more direct to strike at the root of LENR itself and show that LENR is impossible as a natural process. Rather than debunking a hundred LENR companies one by one, just disprove LENR itself.

There are not going to be hundreds of companies. At present, other than those related to Rossi, there are Brillouin and George Miley and maybe a couple of more in Italy and Scandinavia. And when Rossi crashes, which is certain, those will be in doubt as well.

Nobody can "disprove" LENR. You can't prove something does NOT exist. All you can do is test stuff and see if it works or not. And so far, there is NO proven high power LENR which can be sustained and which has been properly tested and replicated and published. So there are only claims. Like Rossi's and Defkalion's.

• See Leif Holmlid

• See Leif Holmlid

It is not a good idea to associate the research of Leif Holmlid to Rossi's work.
    Research on ultra-dense deuterium (an enabler of laser fusion) predates the appearance of Rossi in the fusion arena.
    The problem with Rossi, if proven to have nothing, is not only that he drained funds from Cherokee and others (that will be dealt with in court) but that he has driven many enthusiastic researchers (and amateurs) towards a directIon that may well be a dead end, and that his fiasco may discredit respectable research groups (many of which either for convenience or genuine trust did give some conditional credit to Rossi).
    They will be the casualties in this war. No need to make the damage larger by tarring every one with the same brush.

• So let me try to get this straight - Alan and possibly Other (a new term for the Planet Rossi toto) thinks that Rossi's uberconspriacy slanderfest against IH launched simultaneously with his litigation thru thenewflame, sifferkoll, Gluck, ECW and Lewan was not a PR war. Is that what you are implying Alan?

• Official Post

....before Rossi the NiH way came from Piantelli, then Rossi and a life after him..
    Also small sized compagnies are the most interested to invest in, by them we will find salvation.

LFH is supplying several 'unknown' replicators who have suggested that are getting interesting results using variations on the NiH system. They don't share much info, and certainly no data, but they are 'getting warmer' it seems.

• Instead of fussing, fuming, and downvoting perfectly reasonable posts and questions, why don't you try refuting the false and misleading response you find with clear and provable facts of your own? Otherwise, you come off as a petulant infant.

Readers can basically discount two or so downvotes on many posts as being complete noise, unrelated to the quality or content. They are distracting, though.

• IMHO, it is simpler than that. There is no Rossi-organised PR group. That is a convenient fantasy in itself. What you do have is a group of people who - just as you do Dewey - believe in the reality and the possibilities of LENR. You can find such groups adhering to all sorts of strange ideas. The sale of guns to anyone who wants one, flat-earthism, creationism and so on.
    Rossi gave them new hope and a fresh injection of some kind of science. So now some members of our here, and others on E-Cat world group believe in the messenger as well as the medium. Some just believe in the medium - Ni/Li/LiAlH4 as a good system. And every Christ needs an Anti-Christ. Enter IH.

So my advice to Dewey is to be more positive about your approach to Nickel-based LENR -offer an alternative belief system and you will gather more disciples.

Lets see what did you say not long ago Alan...not biased and middle of the road was it? I forget the exact wording. " And every Christ needs an Anti-Christ. Enter IH." You really are not suited to be a moderator with such blatant bias.

• Truth be told, I don't even read your drivel. I simply downvote it when it's already got one downvote so it disappears (blocked you, but still can read your crap), or when, upon scrolling, I catch some nasty FUD.

Dude, since 2011 I see you being an Internet nuisance, spreading FUD and obfuscation through endless filibustering.

If you're not paid for it, seek professional help. You're in urgent need of therapy, and sane hobbies.

Admits he down votes posts without reading them simply for the troll value. Definitely an intelligent rich way to stay part of the converstations.... == FACEPALM ==

• Dewey, if you ask that question* in plain and proper English I might answer. As it is I cannot.

* Since it has a question mark I assume it is.

Oh seriously Alan...going to play the semantics game now? Alan...I say this with seriousness and no sarcasm...has something changed with you in the last few weeks...you are acting like a different person. You have been offering unsolicited advice to others as of late...so I offer this advice to you. It is your prerogative to support Rossi and bash IH as you have been recently, but if you are going to continue this new path, I suggest you consider giving up your moderation position. Your bias and now personal jabs (that you not only condemn when not made by you, but modify and recolor etc) have put you in a position to where you cannot fairly moderate anymore. Your behavior is heading the way of E-Scat World...that is not a good thing. Either stop the bais and underhanded snarky comments...or give up moderation...you know the old cake and eat it too routine...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.