The Playground

• Quote from "Mad Defecating Pigeon Weaver"

slanderfest against IH launched simultaneously with his litigation

Well, my writings are sort of documented on http://sifferkoll.se

As can be seen I started to get suspicious on or about the Apco press release of March 10. After the complaint, on April 14th and 19th I published articles on the IH possible strategy with the ERV report, which resulted in serious hacking attempts on my blog. This is when it got really started; especially after meeting you and your FUD on Mats blog, Dewey. I then realized that you and your friends are purely malicious "skitstövlar". Not diffult to spot actually.

For you Dewey, I can only tell that it is your blessing that you can get so easily forgiven and pardoned for you sins. You obviously seem to believe you have a special entity for that, so that you do not need to bother with your real victims ...You smell like a fundamentalist of the worst kind [take a pick]...

• Snifflekalt -Your voice is fading and the waters are rising around your little insipid island. It might be down to you as the head of the Planet of the Rossis PR/Slander and Libel department. Have you realized that you're the only real person left?

• Quote from "Pigeon Dewey"

Snifflekalt -Your voice is fading and the waters are rising around your little insipid island. It might be down to you as the head of the Planet of the Rossis PR/Slander and Libel department. Have you realized that you're the only real person left?

Isn't it to early for that bottle Dewey (or maybe you're in an asian timezone today...)

BTW, you would be surprise to see the reader distribution on sifferkoll ... Actually many of the top links looking for you go there ... you may believe you have [fantasy entity] on your side, by I have the google ... ;)

• Well it looks like this might be the only safe place for me to respond to Alan but I'm not sure about that.
    Just like when things got too hot for Rossi on Mats blog and ECW, the banning and censorship kicked in.

Here's my response to Alan from the shutdown thread:

Alan - it's a PR war with a bunch of liars and It continues to be interesting that you're only concerned about truth in selective instances. CV concern? Surely you cannot be serious.

• OK Dewey, tell me what exactly is a lie among these;

• Did Woodford invest ~$50M in IH.
    • Did Woodford do due diligence on E-Cat tech before they invested?
    • Did Woodford visit the MW plant during the test.
    • Did Woodford visit the MW plant even after at least one or two of the quarterly reports were released?
    • Official Post

Dewey. I didn't shut any threads, that was done by another moderator. I have no axe to grind for Rossi, or for IH and it is of little avail you or anyone else trying to pretend I do. I am more concerned with civility and good manners from both sides, and mourn the loss of interesting technical discussions, which I understand are not your forte. A comment appended to your post btw, is not censorship, neither have I ever mentioned banning anyone.

And btw I am also deeply concerned about the damage that flamers on both sides are doing to this rather unique and special forum.

• Hi Eric. Maybe he will get better equipment.

It's not only better equipment that I want Holmlid to obtain. It's third-party expertise in measuring charged particle radiation that is not invested in Holmlid's ultra-dense Rydberg matter theory. My hunch is that such opinion would say either (1) what Holmlid is seeing is best explained by some already-known decay modes; or (2) what Holmlid is seeing is an artifact of a poorly set-up experiment. I doubt Holmlid would accept either of these conclusions. If this hunch is correct, he will end up forgoing independent analysis and continue to do the spectrometry in-house.

• I said nothing about Rossi, you have Rossi on the brain. I was addressing the concept of overunity energy production using a cold method.

You are twice right Axil.

I quoted you but was really commenting Mary Yugo's prior post.

And I do have Rossi on the brain when I post here (luckily I have a life and a job unrelated to him), but did this Forum exist before Rossi's claims? Would it exist without Rossi's claims? Will it survive if Rossi is proven to have nothing? I hope it does, but likely its diffusion will be commensurate to the non-Rossi results.

• OK Dewey, tell me what exactly is a lie among these;
    Did Woodford invest ~$50M in IH.
    Did Woodford do due diligence on E-Cat tech before they invested?
    Did Woodford visit the MW plant during the test.
    Did Woodford visit the MW plant even after at least one or two of the quarterly reports were released?

None of these are lies, as far as I know, though some are based on inference. However, there is a conclusion drawn from these facts, assuming they are fact, that is unwarranted and speculation and probably quite wrong. The unwarranted conclusion is that Woodford investment was based on seeing positive results from the 1 MW test. It could, in fact, be the exact opposite.

If Woodford was told by IH that the Rossi reactor was working and actually generating a megawatt, an investor lawsuit would be likely, though they could decide, for other reasons, to keep their money in. However, it is extremely unlikely that they were told that, from what we now know. We may know in not very long.

The Sifferkoll blog is full of outrageous speculations and inferences that are so drastically different from what appears to be real, with allegations about people, some of which I know to be false from personal experience, that, in colloquial speech, it's a cesspit of lies or stark raving insanity. I've checked out sources and, where I did, the claims are weak to complete non-sequiturs.

• Quote from "FUDing Abd"

If Woodford was told by IH that the Rossi reactor was working and actually generating a megawatt, an investor lawsuit would be likely, though they could decide, for other reasons, to keep their money in. However, it is extremely unlikely that they were told that, from what we now know. We may know in not very long.

That is exactly what they were told; Darden singing "stellar stellar" you know ... (and this Darden, Weaver et al know for a certainty, although I dont expect them to state it)

But since this was/is also the truth there there is not much room for Woodford to make a lawsuit. I guess if they have proof of IH saying they owned the IP, there is a start. At this point IH is merely a really bad investment in some people that f*cked up due to limited business management and people skills.

Quote from "Abd"

The Sifferkoll blog is full of outrageous speculations

Well, I guess that is your opinion. I consider them more like probable hypothesis and scenarios, backed up by numerous statements and reasoning. From what I've heard they are pretty easy to understand and "transparant"; not FUDdy, muddy, contradictory, halftruths and nonsense spin like yours ... ;)

• There is another speculation about why negative written evidence of reactor non functionality and associated problems with the test did not find its way into the ERV report. IH presented the ERV report to the Chinese and Woodford at a late stage as proof of the value of the reactor during the test to solicit investment from these folks. Any negative written reports would work against corporate strategy.

It is possible that IH assumed Rossi was naive in business matters and like often occurs with OEMs they could just not pay Rossi at the end of the test and if problems arose with this strategy just push IH into bankruptcy.

It is entirely possible that low level IH employees saw massive problems including non functionally demonstrated by Rossi's reactor, but these reports were suppressed to keep trust in the technology high and investment in that technology flowing into IH.

• Quote from "Axil"

It is possible that IH assumed Rossi was naive in business matters

IH obviously underestimated Rossi. They were absolutely not prepared for the complaint and not for the total-fraud strategy they are now trying to execute (with mad hitmen Weaver and Zoepfl on the front line shooting from the hip)

The worst part about it for IH/Darden/Cherokee is not even that they now need to pay $89M, but that the complaint set Rossi free from the NDA leash they were counting on using to tie him down. This is the reason why Weaver et al are going furious and screaming like pigs about war. The were counting on silence induced by NDA. You only need to read the Apco press release to understand this was the chosen strategy to begin with.

Now IH are f*cked since they know there are evicence from the MW test, including Woodford, the Chinese, etc, etc.... tons of evidence. Hey, they used the the plant and early ERV reports as f*cking marketing material ...

• I say this in complete seriousness with no sarcasm...but I find it quite troubling that Sifferkoll(R) has become SO obsessed with Dewey that almost every post is about him directly or indirectly! I don't ever read his silly self-inflated ego-based blog of nonsense, but I was told I made front page so I had to go look! haha It is almost as if Sifferkoll(R) has moved his focus 100% to Dewey out of a very creepy obsession. Seriously Sifferkoll(R), you might want to take a step back and look at how you are presenting yourself to the public via your silly blog that is completely blanketed in obsession over Dewey. Thanks for the front page publicity either way!!

• I read that Woodford have just dropped £100M ($140M) backing Circassian, whose shares dropped sharply last week. Circassian is a biotech company whose big hope, a cat-allergy treatment has failed in 3rd stage medical trials. Neil Woodford should certainly start avoiding everything to do with cats.

Oh the irony of cats. An animal that is typically an aloof, cold, sneaky carnivorous killer that does not have the loyalty of a good dog. You are correct, best not to trust things associated with cats....

• Quote from "Renzzie"

Seriously Sifferkoll(R), you might want to take a step back and look at how you are presenting yourself to the public via your silly blog that is completely blanketed in obsession over Dewey. ... Thanks for the front page publicity either way!!

Well, there you go. It's not all about Dewey. You made it there as well ... And thanks for the compliments, I take your comment as good indications of being on the right track.

BTW, maybe you should meditate a little on what it is, that makes you see me obsessing over Dewey, and not the other way around ... Have you even read Deweys comments here? Oh, I guess you have since you upvoted the ones he made even when drunk :)

• It seems to me that friendship and trust only goes so far. A person can only trust to a given point and no more. There is a conflict of interest that can put a limit on friendship and trust between two friends. It is possible that both Dewey Weaver and Jed Rothwell may have been traitorously betrayed by their friends. Darden et al have put themselves into an untenable position in an attempt to get out from under this Rossi affair. They may have been willing to convert friendship into propaganda support and an excuse to justify a major hit to the Dewey Weaver managed investment fund. If Dardin is willing to screw over the Chinese, and Woodford, why stop there, when Dardin is really desperate he might go a bit farther and dig deep into the friendship bag were Dewey Weaver is exposed to Dardin’s self-interest. After all at the very bottom of the interest tree is the tap root, Dardin himself. There comes a point when friends can become expendable. If Dardin is throwing Dewey Weaver overboard, then Dewey’s investment fund together with Dewey Weaver’s investors is the next easy step. Investors are all the same, if the Chinese and Woodford investors are prey, why not Weaver investors. Yes I feel better now, the other alternative case is too sad to be true.

If what IH claims is true, that Rossi never had anything of value from the very beginning, then Dewey Weaver has been hustled, robbed, ripped off, and royally screwed over by his friends.There is a logical inconsistency in Dewey’s position. He is a very smart man and he could not have let IH rip him off so. Therefore it is comforting for me to believe that Rossi had the goods from the beginning and Dewey is just blowing smoke to get his friends out from under a disaster of their own making.

• Well, there you go. It's not all about Dewey. You made it there as well ... And thanks for the compliments, I take your comment as good indications of being on the right track.

BTW, maybe you should meditate a little on what it is, that makes you see me obsessing over Dewey, and not the other way around ... Have you even read Deweys comments here? Oh, I guess you have since you upvoted the ones he made even when drunk :)

I am not sure how me pointing out that your blog shows an obsession over Dewey via almost every post...shows good indication of being on the right track of anything...but okay. Banter back and forth on forum posts is one thing ...and is no indication of obsession...but posting about someone daily in your own blog that you run is a whole different animal. Seriously Sifferkoll, you can misdirect all you like, but at the end of the day, you are the one with a blog that has daily posts in obsession over someone. I think if you let go of the anger and frustration for a second and step back to see your blog from a realistic perspective, you will see what I am talking about...it really does scream obsession.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.