The Playground

• Quote from "Abd"

Nobody with inside information (possibly Dewey, possibly Jed) has been willing to violate confidentiality

That is not entirely true ...

Quote from "Mats Lewan"

I should also add that I have been in contact with people with insight into the MW report, that hopefully will get public this summer as part of the lawsuit, and they told me that based on the contents, the only way for IH to claim a COP about 1 (that no heat was produced—COP, Coefficient of Performance, is Output Energy/Input Energy) would be to accuse Penon of having produced a fake report in collaboration with Rossi.

• "Abd" wrote:
    Nobody with inside information (possibly Dewey, possibly Jed) has been willing to violate confidentiality

That is not entirely true ...

There are rumors about people being shown data, all unclear as to what they actually saw. Sifferkoll points to one.

"Mats Lewan" wrote:

I should also add that I have been in contact with people with insight into the MW report, that hopefully will get public this summer as part of the lawsuit, and they told me that based on the contents, the only way for IH to claim a COP about 1 (that no heat was produced—COP, Coefficient of Performance, is Output Energy/Input Energy) would be to accuse Penon of having produced a fake report in collaboration with Rossi.

This is Mats on his blog -- which I have read numberous times -- reporting the impressions of someone who has "insight." which may mean that they actually saw the report, or that they talked with someone who has seen it. Notice, above, that I wrote "possibly" about Dewey and about Jed, because, with each of them, I have not noticed a claim that they saw the ERV report itself. Jed definitely hasn't, I don't know about Dewey. So .. based on rumor, Mats is speculating as to the "only way," which then gets reported by others as if it were fact. This happens on Planet Rossi all the time. it's a giant echo chamber, with amplifiers installed.

IH might indeed assert incompetence or fraud, but they have other possible strategies to follow as well.

the only way for IH to claim a COP about 1 (that no heat was produced—COP, Coefficient of Performance, is Output Energy/Input Energy) would be to accuse Penon of having produced a fake report in collaboration with Rossi.

What's the problem with that? Anyway, it's up to Rossi and Penon to prove the heat output, not the other way around. Also Rossi could have bamboozled Penon. He'd have to be very stupid but then what happened with Levi? All those years and he is still silent. Shouldn't he be ecstatic and voluble if the ecat works?

• Quote from "Abd"

reporting the impressions of someone who has "insight." which may mean that they actually saw the report,

Well, I have good reasons to believe strongly that Mats is telling the truth here.

And as I explained very early on ( http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…he-cop50-erv-lenr-report/ ), I still believe there are reasons for Rossi to not realease it now either. Those are not the same reasons why IH will not release it btw.

• Rossi will petition the court to keep all evidence and references to his technolgy secret because he will claim that any public exposure of his technology will cause his company irreputable harm and the loss of his IP.

• "Abd" wrote:

Well, I have good reasons to believe strongly that Mats is telling the truth here.

And as I explained very early on ( http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…he-cop50-erv-lenr-report/ ), I still believe there are reasons for Rossi to not realease it now either. Those are not the same reasons why IH will not release it btw.

I have not made any claim that Mats is not telling the truth, nor have I ever suspected Mats of lying. I accepted his statement at face value. Sifferkoll is reading things into the Mats report that Mats did not say.

• Official Post

IH will release the "ERV" at a time that works best for IH

Dewey,

You have painted a very clear picture the 1MW, as tested, was constructed to deceive, and it's instruments manipulated, or replaced after initial installation overseen by a number of observers -for nefarious reasons. No doubt, if it is that obvious, IH has every incentive to release the report NOW. Doing so would prove your assertions and literally blow Rossi out of the water. End of story.

Not doing so makes me think your accusations are a bit overblown. Maybe not so much as to swing the pendulum back Rossi's way, but enough that I still give him some chance. Anyways, looking forward with utmost anticipation for someone to publish the darn thing.

• Big mistake. It works that way in an honest and well performed experiment. But not when someone is bent on deception and consistently refuses the use of proper calibration and controls.

I am suggesting that if you bring enough of your own instruments, you can see through any trick.

Actually, it was easy to see through Rossi's bad calorimetry in the 1 MW test. It did not fool anyone. Gambarele described how it was equally easy to find the trick with Defkalion. Perhaps other people with fake systems rely on clever sleight of hand, but Defkalion and Rossi did not. Rossi fooled people by not letting them make measurements, and not letting them into his pretend customer site. Those are crude methods, not subtle sleight of hand.

You, Abd and others often say that clever people use magic trick style deception, but I have never seen an example of that. I have seen many honest mistakes which were difficult to detect.

• Quote from "Abd"

Sifferkoll is reading things into the Mats report that Mats did not say.

Well, lets just say that the reasons for believing Mats is telling the truth has to do also with circumstancies outside the words in the quote.

• Shane D - if it were up to me, I'd release the "ERV" today because it would yield weeks of fun and sport. Fortunately, it is not up to me. The IH lawyers know what they are doing - the tactical and strategic battle plans will all be revealed or will reveal themselves in due time.

By the way, did I mention before that the "ERV" was, incredibly, not marked as a confidential by Penon.

• The interplanetary monitoring system (IMS) continues to delivery and is del fuego this AM. The system has located a truthandconsequences tablet on Planet of the Rossis. It appears that the truth is on one side and the consequences of Rossi's complete past are on the other. The decipher team is only concentrating on the LENR section for now but the first reports are intriguing. In addition, the IMS is starting to put names with faces based on various images. We've been able to identify Walker, Timar, E48, our dear friend Gerald and several other core team members from Planet of the Rossis. The situation continues to be studied but it appears that the truth side causes something similar to allergic reactions which produces violent shakes, slanderous and libelous outburst and episodes from a trance-like position. On the consequences side, we see years of 1MW system sales but only "customer" and never a real name. On the truth side, it is harder to discern because of the angle but there is a really interesting sentence that is still being deciphered - so far we've only been able to make out the following because of the code and image issues but the words Piantelli, Lithium and Focardi are confirmed all in one sentence that predates Rossi's LENR foray. A stunning development. The IMS will continue to study the truth side and the consequences side will take care of itself. This has long term implications for the IP department on Planet of the Rossis. Oh, I almost forgot - see for yourself:

HAHA I JUST re-watched that movie last night...one of my most favorites by the genius...along with Clockwork Orange! Okay now to business...if you ever watched Ren and Stimpy, you would remember the illness called "Space Madness". Here in this rare NASA photo we see Commander Russo on the right and First Lieutenant Suffercough headed back to Planet Rossi which you see on the monitor top left. As you can easily see in the photo, both scientists are showing extreme symptoms of Space Madness and are currently headed back to Planet Rossi for Helium and Lithium treatments. The violent shakes you speak of are are direct result of space madness...a rather terrifying condition. Also note the extreme curling of the hands in the photo, which is a side effect of the condition called C-Cat grip...quite debilitating but correctable with a Helium/Lithium Medi-pack. I would also like to point out that this space craft is powered by a cluster of 5000 QuarkZ power reactors that provide ship propulsion, core mechanical and electrical power, interior and exterior craft lighting (in the words of the Commander, most wondrous colors of magnificence), and all ancillary power needs...an amazing ship in its own right!

• Completely Absurd. To think that Rossi can just breeze in to his offical licensee and partner, explain the IP without making sure they can execute it, and then just wish them the best on reproducing it is pure nonsense. No one especially a judge and/or jury would buy that garbage. Again Axil you are really grasping at straws again with this weak path.

• Outstanding Renzz!!! Space Madness. who'da-thunkit? I didn't realize that you had access to the IMS but this is great news. You are an excellent analyst/renderist and your ongoing input and observations are needed / welcome. There is so much to sort out and identify. Another bit of good news, with 5000 QX power. the Rossimobile can get back and forth in record time. 1 day of acceleration, turn that puppy around then 1 day of deceleration. Their main risk is the topsy turviness on Planet of the Rossis. Any mistakes (like West actually being East) and they end up in another dimension. The IMS has already picked up that Rossi will be claiming time travel soon with the QX+ so this is no surprise to anyone on Planet Rossi - just new information for us normal folks. I also didn't realize that snizzletwit had risen so high in the ranks. It's about down to him anyway. (a rolling stones song is conjuring up but I'm going to keep that under my thumb).

You, Abd and others often say that clever people use magic trick style deception...

Ever hear of John Keely? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ernst_Worrell_Keely ) He's the classical case. Remember Madison Priest and his magic box that would transmit high definition video over phone lines? ( http://trashotron.com/agony/columns/05-21-02.htm ) Madison Priest, now almost forgotten, ripped off millions with that scam which involved loops of coax hidden in a river. Edited to add: more on Madison Priest, what a genius inventor! http://jacksonville.com/tu-onl…9322821.html#.V3F4mvkrKUk
    Madison Priest was jailed for his scam and for drug charges and the scam was only $6M so one can hope for the same for Rossi: https://www.questia.com/newspa…a-inventor-priest-to-face

... and there are many more trivial ones, like aforementioned Dennis Lee, Jeff Otto, Bedini, Papp, etc. etc. etc. All, sleight of hand.

Sure, if you design and perform the experiment yourself with your own instruments, you can tell if it's a trick. But you need complete control of the equipment. Barring that, you can calibrate. Nobody ever had complete control of Rossi's ecats and hot cats except maybe Levi and we know how THAT turned out. Or rather we don't know because Levi won't talk. And I keep reiterating because some people still don't get it, Rossi has never allowed proper calibration over the full operating temperature range. And in early ecats, there was no calibration at all.

Rossi will petition the court to keep all evidence and references to his technolgy secret because he will claim that any public exposure of his technology will cause his company irreputable harm and the loss of his IP.

You know, that is an incredibly dumb argument. Consider that according to Rossi, 1) he has patent protection and 2) the equipment is for sale! (and has been for five years in the form of the now legendary megawatt plant!)

So if Rossi's patent isn't good enough, he's screwed anyway because what's to stop a customer from opening up an ecat and reverse engineering it? Know how sophisticated and capable modern methods of analysis are? Especially if you apply lots of money? It should be child's play anyway since the original models were created by a 90+ year old plumber using the crudest of tools: http://freeenergyscams.com/and…eate-a-hot-cat-scam-test/

How soon we forget the origin of the Rossi story!

• Well, lets just say that the reasons for believing Mats is telling the truth has to do also with circumstancies outside the words in the quote.

Lewan is so biased as Rossi's lapdog, nothing can be believed out of his mouth at this point. Let's not forget that he also has a book (possibly others) that hinge on how all of this goes....so tacky. Mats is anything BUT an impartial journalist...

• Outstanding Renzz!!! Space Madness. who'da-thunkit? I didn't realize that you had access to the IMS but this is great news. You are an excellent analyst/renderist and your ongoing input and observations are needed / welcome. There is so much to sort out and identify. Another bit of good news, with 5000 QX power. the Rossimobile can get back and forth in record time. 1 day of acceleration, turn that puppy around then 1 day of deceleration. Their main risk is the topsy turviness on Planet of the Rossis. Any mistakes (like West actually being East) and they end up in another dimension. The IMS has already picked up that Rossi will be claiming time travel soon with the QX+ so this is no surprise to anyone on Planet Rossi - just new information for us normal folks. I also didn't realize that snizzletwit had risen so high in the ranks. It's about down to him anyway. (a rolling stones song is conjuring up but I'm going to keep that under my thumb).

You are on a roll today with your ESP Dewey...if you hold your ear up to your computer screen...you should be able to barely hear some rolling stones playing out of those two black curved speakers above our scientists in the image. First Helmsman Marks Lowann seems to be jamming out to some Stones while he works on his documentation and new book called "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the QX". I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag...I was schooled with a strap right across my back....But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas....

• Great discussion today, I have few questions. Please answer whoever can/ feels to.

- I think IH had until today to respond MTD, but I don't see any updates in Court Docket. Does this mean that IH did not make additional response round and next step is Court to decide whether start processing the case or dismiss it?. Or does docket page just update with some delay.

- Dewey have said IH will publish ERV when it is optimal on defending their case. Any ideas what would be that 'optimal'? I could guess they will bring it to court when responding Rossis claims. Is it still possible if it is not already in docket? (I don't know FL justice system at all).

- In case it cannot anymore be brought to court, isn't only option to publish outside court as part of PR campaign against Rossi? During the trial/after?

Then question to Axil:

But one thing is for sure, when Rossi saw his IP being revealed by IH, it drove him crazy. That patent from IH set Rossi on course to decouple from IH.

Rossi showed IH how to produce a functioning E-Cat but such a thing is not learned in one go. Like playing a musical instrument it takes a lot of hands on practice needed through many repetitions to get things down just right.

You seem to defend Rossi quite tirelessly, thats ok, but I wonder when you almost never use 'if' or question marks. Are you implying that you know that what you say is true making you some kind of Rossi insider? Or are you just so sure that your theory is right that you skip the ifs. I have no problem of that style, but I just like to hear your clarification so that I know how I'm supposed to read you posts.

• Quote from "Renzzie"

Lewan is so biased as Rossi's lapdog, nothing can be believed out of his mouth at this point. Let's not forget that he also has a book (possibly others) that hinge on how all of this goes....so tacky. Mats is anything BUT an impartial journalist...

Why don't you use a simple slander bot instead that only prints "biased" and "lie" as a respense to everything you don't like. Easy piece of AI actually. Or come to think of it, maybe that is what it is... I've been arguing with a bot, stupid me... :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.