The Playground

• It may be more punishing then they let on..Just a heads up.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Frank's newest post on ECW is really sad when you think about it.

Never Give Up – (e-catworld.com)

One particular line here is the antithesis of science, and is one of my pet peeves, about "faith".

"You have to have faith, believe in what you are doing, be persistent, have a positive attitude and to never give up."

Having "faith" implies not needing evidence, just sticking with beliefs in the face of zero, or even conflicting evidence.

If your experiments aren't working after 12 years maybe it is time to drop your faith and proceed differently.

Faith also has a religious undertone. Is Rossi the leader of this "Faith".

What makes a sketchy character with a criminal record, obvious sock puppets, and no proven accomplishments a suitable leader of this faith?

Does Frank actually believe what he is saying, or is he just "stuck" as the leader of E-cat World, or is he in denial?

I think undeserved adherence to "faith" despite conflicting evidence, and the inability to admit you are wrong and change your mind, are two of the most destructive attributes of human nature.

This has obvious ties to the physics community (ex. string theory, standard model, ITER, etc.)

• I wish the best to Frank, he is a great person, I don’t fault him for his optimism, I think he has plenty of reasons for being optimist about LENR, I would only recommend him to stop wasting his life waiting for il dottore to show anything.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I would only recommend him to stop wasting his life waiting for il dottore to show anything.

While Rossi did not show much to us all, the fact is that two high power ECAT-SK's where shipped on juli 18 2019 from the location where they where assembled to a customer at a large city in the USA.

I have the proof but can not show it because it would compromise the source of information.

But since Rossi deniers are addicted to their cult they would never admit that Rossi had something

• Frank's newest post on ECW is really sad when you think about it.

Anyone who kept their faith after Doral will probably never give it up. When I think about that sordid affair, I just have to laugh. It was such an elaborate scheme, I am tempted to give Rossi credit for almost pulling it off. It reminds me of that old adage "if you are going to lie, lie big". And man...did he ever! :)

But in the end, I realized he not only tried to fool Darden/IH, but he tried to fool me and everyone else who defended him the 7 years before. For that I have no respect for the man and consider him an irredeemable crook.

That said, I know there is the possibility he had something early on, and for that reason have respect for those still pursuing the tech. And as hard as it is to give credit to a crook, were it not for him, there would not have been IH and Team Google, which spawned a renewed effort by the US Navy which has already reported solid results.

The Rossi story has all the elements to make a good movie, or at least a book. Maybe, one day, when we get across the finish line....

• I wish the best to Frank, he is a great person, I don’t fault him for his optimism, I think he has plenty of reasons for being optimist about LENR, I would only recommend him to stop wasting his life waiting for il dottore to show anything.

Maybe not long to wait.

2024-06-05 08:06 Simon 

Dear Dr. Rossi,

could you already tell us the date of

1) the demonstration of the ecat work with PV

2) the demonstration of the ecat work with an electric heater

If not, maybe the month or season?

Best regards

Simon

2024-06-05 11:28 Andrea Rossi 

Simon:

We didn’t yet schedule the dates, but it should be around the third quarter of this year, as well as the test with the EV,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The Older you get the faster a year seems

to go.

Frank replies to Mailin ECat World.

Mailin

I'm curious about what specifically leads you to believe Rossi is onto something. Unlike other researchers who often share more details about their work, Rossi has been very secretive while still seeking attention from the public for funding opportunities. Do you think people might be inclined to believe in him precisely because he hasn't disclosed very much? 0 0 Reply

Frank Acland  mailinan hour ago

No I don't expect a lot of people to believe him at this point. But that doesn't change my personal assessment.

Edited once, last by sam12 ().

• While Rossi did not show much to us all, the fact is that two high power ECAT-SK's where shipped on juli 18 2019 from the location where they where assembled to a customer at a large city in the USA.

I have the proof but can not show it because it would compromise the source of information.

But since Rossi deniers are addicted to their cult they would never admit that Rossi had something

I don't doubt that. But what evidence do you have they ever generated COP > 1 when used by the customer.

Rossi was adept in the one year test at convincing peopel he had a large high power plant that worked...

And he is good at making sure all his "customers" are tame.

IH was an aberration where a genuine customer with view of their own did not like when after several months they worked out the product did not work (though Rossi continued to claim it did). Most of Rossi's customers I bet will be more pliant. Or more nonexistent.

• I know there is the possibility he had something early on

If he did - you have to reckon he is really stupid. personally (and I know this is contentious) i think he is quite clever - but a lot better at duplicity and bullshit than engineering. His qualification in history of science (or something like) says it all... Actually I can't remember if that one was the bought qualification.

2024-06-19 09:15 Andrea Rossi

Jean Paul Renoir:

Yes, the reverse difference of Entropy, not to violate the Third principle of Thermodynamics, needs a “creative” act to start a series of ceosequent evolutions, in the case of the Ecat System represented by the dV/dT induced to the electrons to start the formation of coherent charge clusters, as explained in the paper you cited,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

There we have it : a "ceosequent evolution" is needed!

(I wonder what the Italian thought was)

• There is one.

An Impossible Invention: The true story of the energy source that could change the world: Lewan, Mats, Joss, John, Renieri, Marco, Askergren, Jonas: 9789198164978: Amazon.com: Books

Hopefully we get a new sequel from Mats.

"Turns Out It Was" with subtitle "Anatomy of a Con Job, forward by Elizabeth Holmes"

Mats talks about Cold Fusion and Rossi

and his work in this Video.

Starts just past 19 minute mark.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.