The Playground

• Just think about all the poor suckers whom Rossi has destroyed their lives and reputations.

Many of them had successful careers and bright futures, but not now.

Mats Lewan: Book author and tech visionary, now seen as a gullible idiot.

Carl-Oscar Gullström, a PhD candidate from Uppsala University, who has now disappeared and appears he never got his PhD and seems to have dropped out of existence. It is not clear he is still alive.

Giuseppe Levi, whose ridiculous "testing" of the SKLed and SKL was performed with instructions that he could take the key measurement necessary to show it works or not. He got reprimanded by the university.

The Swedes, whose names are not even known anymore since they were disgraced, and one died probably from the stress.

Fabio Penon with his fabulous report. Once again, a mystery like the disappearance ala Carl-Oscar. Is he alive? Did he work another day in his life?

Fulvio Fabiani who saw things we wouldn't believe, and don't. RIP.

William S. Hurley, the Andeavor VIP, who abruptly disappeared.

And how about all the supporters here on LF who have disappeared over the years, and are feared dead.

We-cat-Global, Director, etc

• No- he got a real Doctorate with a distinction long before he started buying more online.

Real, but neither engineering nor science. And his doctorate is not the same as a real doctorate, it is equivalent of an MSc I think. (Italians have different words for things).

• Yeah, that's it. It's Mats' non-ass kissing high character that caused him to fall for a scammer.

And Rossi's followers on JONP never kiss Rossi's ass either.

Mats talk on Future of Technology Oct 2023.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Real, but neither engineering nor science. And his doctorate is not the same as a real doctorate, it is equivalent of an MSc I think. (Italians have different words for things).

I have to agree in something with THHuxleynew from time to time. AFAIK In Italy you can be called “dottore” after obtaining a “Laurea trienale” that, for all intent and purposes in other countries would earn you a B. Sc. PHD in Italy is called Dottore di Ricerca.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have been following this channel for fun for some years now, the guy is funny and his projects are very playful, but as he delved into electrolysis of water (for using the HHO as rocket fuel), I thought it might be of interest to us how he built his electrolyzer.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I have been following this channel for fun for some years now, the guy is funny and his projects are very playful, but as he delved into electrolysis of water (for using the HHO as rocket fuel), I thought it might be of interest to us how he built his electrolyzer.

It also shows just how much there is to know when you dive into electrochemistry. The solution is simple btw - and can go several ways.

1. Fewer plates, smaller surface area and thus lower current.

2. Bigger spacers, same number of plates. Higher cell resistance reduces current draw.

3, Lazy way out- weaker electrolyte - this also raises cell resistance and reduces current.

• It also shows just how much there is to know when you dive into electrochemistry. The solution is simple btw - and can go several ways.

1. Fewer plates, smaller surface area and thus lower current.

2. Bigger spacers, same number of plates. Higher cell resistance reduces current draw.

3, Lazy way out- weaker electrolyte - this also raises cell resistance and reduces current.

Indeed, but we need to keep in mind this fellow is going after a high gas flow rate because he wants to fuel his rocket. He has yet to realize that HHO is not an energy source, but an energy carrier, the hard way. I think he will delve into the topic more and more and might get interesting, as he explores and experiments around this.

• ndeed, but we need to keep in mind this fellow is going after a high gas flow rate because he wants to fuel his rocket.

Then he just needs more Amperes. No magic way around that - At typical electrolyser efficiencies he needs around 80kWh to make a kilo of hydrogen. Assuming he can manage with 1% of that (10 grams is around 110 litres at STP) he would still need 800 Wh...at 4V that is 200 amps for an hour.

• A couple of Rossi-sez :

2024-07-17 00:18 Steven Nicholes Karels

Dear Andre Rossi,

You posted “to avoid the accident happened in October 2023”

Please describe the accident. Was it:

1. The EV had a road accident;

2. The EV battery system was damaged;

3. The eCat was damaged; or

4. A fire erupted.

2024-07-17 04:30 Andrea Rossi

Steven Nicholes Karels:

2 and 3

Warm Regards,

A.R.

And a Rossi-speak clarification:

2024-07-16 10:13 Andrea Rossi

Ulrich:

[ No, it is not. ]

Between the Ecat and the EV battery there is a complex system of capacitances, to avoid the accident happened in October 2023; besides, there is a sophisticated control and management system made by our Team, that I dare to define, for its complexity, a piece of A.I.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Why didn't Rossi answer this question?

2024-07-17 11:41 Z.Roeden

Dear Dr. Rossi,

why complicated tests with the Ecat?

Everyone would be happy to see the ecat working with electric kettle and electric heating.

Just keep the tests simple.

Car producers could make tests with their EV on their own. It has not to be your job.

Best regards

Z.Roeden

2024-07-18 03:42 Andrea Rossi

Z. Roeden:

Thank you for your opinion,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Between the Ecat and the EV battery there is a complex system of capacitances, to avoid the accident happened in October 2023; besides, there is a sophisticated control and management system made by our Team, that I dare to define, for its complexity, a piece of A.I.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Voided the warranty on that one then...

• A couple of Rossi-sez :

Between the Ecat and the EV battery there is a complex system of capacitances, to avoid the accident happened in October 2023; besides, there is a sophisticated control and management system made by our Team, that I dare to define, for its complexity, a piece of A.I.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I personally never considered capacitances that complex, actually.

The control system may not be a piece of A.I., but it is definitely a piece of something.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.