The Playground

• I have you pegged as an emotional thinker. If you follow logic, you can get closer to the truth.

I am actually quite the opposite of an emotional thinker...to a fault often. I will agree with your second statement though, which is why I suggest you apply logic to the point at hand. I feel your response here is merely deflection from my valid points.

• Quote from "Renzzie"

Are you that dense that you are right now in fact doing what you are accusing me of?? =facepalm=

Nah, I just do it for fun right now. Clueless you are ... Entertainment you know.

• Yes , Mats' blog became like the wild west. I don't blame him for taking away the comment tab.

I actually don't blame him in the least bit for taking it down either...it got pretty crazy especially for that blog format style without a team of moderators (I assume he did not have). I just feel it is a shame that he has become so biased as a journalist. It is one thing for us here as forum members to debate, argue and even jab (hopefully no one takes the jabs serious after leaving the keyboard btw), but it is a whole different thing for a technical journalist to be biased in his reporting I believe. I am guessing Lewan is not making a million dollars off his book, but it really just looks bad from a journalistic point of view if you write a book on the inventor of a technology that is deeply debated and you are biased on one side of the debate. This makes his research and reporting completely useless to anyone but Rossi-supporters. New people tuning into LENR who take Lewan's words through his bias are at a serious disadvantage if they are under the impression that he is impartial to this whole circus. It is just a real shame that he picked a side in this debate...he is really going to have egg on his face if this all turns out the way I believe it is going to.

P.S. Alan...your post was a first to be celebrated....it marks the first post I have ever seen that me and Sifferkoll both liked! lol Also, I seriously do hope that people do not take the banter here personally...I am quite sure everyone on here would get along in person and actually laugh about all this if given the opportunity.

• Abd, thank you for your reply. I got lot from it. So it seems that not many things are locked out from actual trial yet if/when it comes within few months I presume?.

Seems we still need lot of patience and wait and see how things rolls next in this and maybe in other fronts (a'la me356, quarks whatever).

• Quote from "BS Renzz"

I just feel it is a shame that he has become so biased as a journalist.

No you do not. And you know it... That is such BS. You feel annoyed that a serious journalist actually covers Rossi and LENR from a neutral standpoint.

But as you said,

Quote from "Renzz in a box"

I am actually quite the opposite of an emotional thinker...to a fault often

you have no contact with your emotions/feelings so you can blame it on that.

• No you do not. And you know it... That is such BS. You feel annoyed that a serious journalist actually covers Rossi and LENR from a neutral standpoint.

But as you said,

you have no contact with your emotions/feelings so you can blame it on that.

I would venture to guess you and about 2 other people at most consider Lewan to be a neutral viewer/journalist in this saga...even Rossi supporters agree he is at least somewhat biased at a minimum.

• Quote from "Renzzie"

bla bla biased bla bla

Now Renzzie, we were actually discussing your emotional problems here. Are you feeling annoyed or shamed?

• Argon - you're almost as good as Axil with your sudden ability to report in the first person on occassion. That is quite a gift that you both sometimes share. A priceless little tale you spin about Rossi not being there. The photographic record dares to differ. Rossi was there alright trying to sneak out the flowmeter out the door that he had removed before IH got there. The IH guys were pretty smart though and arrived 3 hours early to uncover this charade. The box was a cardboard shipping box - not the factory packaging. Not too worry on that one either as the flowmeter factory is provided outstanding cooperation and numerous devices are being tested to find the over / under on what Rossi was actually up to. And about that flowmeter...... Its bad......real bad.. off by an order of magnitude bad.. Shameful disgusting deception. Caught red-handed in an act that will soon to be engraved into the truthandconsequences tablet on Planet of the Rossis. I'm guessing that the IMS team is eventually going to be able to identify you in those images that have been captured. Just a hunch.

And did I remember to mention that the lawyers were there for the box battle with the loyal Fabiani and Rossi? Oh and about that photo you mention - au contraire. That was from early June during another visit to check on the 1MW padlocks and do some measurements for additional thermal and fluid flow analysis. The R'ster was some kind of cranked down that day. He cradles himself in his own arms sometimes as in that picture - wonder what that is a sign of? Space madness? Do you wonder also who was taking care of the QX test while he was out of his magical mystery invention garage?

• One thing native English speakers gets always wrong, always, its so evident. It is that when some non native writer/speaker tries to express himself with English as a second language their (sublimal) categorization automatically puts writer more or less next to 'retard' category.

Nope, not always. Especially not those of us married to people who speak another language. That would be a . . . dangerous attitude. The idiom "don't try this at home" fits well.

So try these: "Om vi hadde ännu Ståhlhandske med oss, Rossi och Darden skulle tävla vem hinner först at tala sannt" or "Siinä suhteessa saunan takana olisi kyllä vielä kosolti tilaa" .

自動翻訳をしてもさっぱり分かりません。

• Shane D - I don't understand your post but do speak for myself. I have no handler or information source feeding me anything. I've assembled some facts via my access and don't want or need to know any more that what I already know. I'm not a scientist and don't claim to be. I put my time and resources to work in an effort to try to and make something positive happen on a daily basis. Would you like to try again and let everyone know what you are trying to say?

While we're asking questions, have you put your time and resources to work in trying to affect positive change somewhere in our ecosystem?

• Shane D - still don't get it but no worries. BTW, the IH response is posted. It eviscerates
    Rossi's counter MTD arguments and further defenestrates his poorly filed complaint. This judge normally doesn't call hearings. 2 to 4 weeks for a ruling if that is the case.

• Tell us Axil, do you really think that if Rossi had showed IH how to make a cold fusion power plant generating a megawatt and given them rights to distribute it in half the world, they would have reneged on a silly $90M when they could use it to make billions? That really makes sense to you?

I'm surprised at this response, Mary. Axil is the cat, and we are the mice. He will say whatever will get a rise out of anyone here. He is the puppet master, and we are the puppets. He is playing you like a banjo. I say this without any malice. He has a dry sense of humor, apparently.

I give up trying to rescue people from his clutches. Anyone who falls for his baiting gets what he/she deserves.

• Official Post

PS. Since this is playground and we have time while waiting next litigation step I have one general observation I want to get straight. One thing native English speakers gets always wrong, always, its so evident. It is that when some non native writer/speaker tries to express himself with English as a second language their (sublimal) categorization automatically puts writer more or less next to 'retard' category.

Hi Argon. In general it is my observation that UK based speakers of English are (in the main) relaxed,patient and non-judgemental about non-native speakers attempting to say or write something in English. We know it's not only the language with the biggest vocabulary of all, but one with a seemingly anarchic grammar - which is often ignored even by educated Brits. So in general, I think your fears are overstated - but on the other hand the world is full of ignorant people and they are not all in politics, some of them even post here.

• Sorry guys I stand corrected. It was overstatement and generalization, absolutely not all, I choose wrong words when I wanted to explain that it is a process that starts in sublimal level and you can compensate it depending how much experience you have in your life with people with different abilities, first language etc.
    It is so automatic that people tend to autoadapt to confront short people like child, talk slowly and maybe loudly to person with some troubles with only speech production etc.

Jed, I got it, we have more in common. It's not easy always, but luckily improves during the years :)

• SInce this is playground... Andrea in rational level I recognize you are bloody smart guy, and also have good sense of humor.
    But continuing subliminal topic; whenever I read you comment and see how good insight you have, it all falls away after I see your avatar and I start to search for sarcasm, which I find many times after second read.

So please take that hat off from your avatar :) Am I alone in this or should we vote how many gets affected same way.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.