The Playground

• Official Post

Perhaps we could have a more general thread on topics like UFOs, X37B, drones, LEO planes, panspermia.

Some of this stuff is interesting and more plausible than LENR dentistry.

I like your interest in those topics, and I think there’s not a place where to discuss them with proper moderation, and without it being hijacked by people with extreme views and or fanatic beliefs. That said, I think that is beyond the scope of LENR-forum and I don’t know if there will ever be a proper forum elsewhere to discuss those topics among serious people.

• Sep update~

warming.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I wanted to paste here in this more relaxed space a quote that address one of the aspects that most people prefer to avoid talking directly but IMHO are a sort of elephant in the room that we can ignore all what we want but is not going to disappear because of that. It is the aspect of a de facto effort to keep a part of human knowledge beyond reach. You can call it conspiracy, bad luck, or simple a figment of some people’s imagination, but I think it has a circumstantial and contextual basis in real events that can’t be ignored.

The quote belong to Bob Greenyer and is regarding the results of SAFIRE project:

In the original SAFIRE 2019 review video, they note that Hal Puthoff and George Hathaway are on the team (I already noted this from their 2018 presentation slides).

Hal Puthoff worked on black projects. Motgomery Childs noted in his recent YT interview that he is connected with CIA.

Following the public emergence of John Hutchison's work in 1979 (which came about due to his curiosity in Tesla's work), IMHO, Ken Shoulders was brought in to investigate, Hal Puthoff found funding for Ken's work, using the 1950s + work of W. Bostik as a starting point (which I have argued was also based off non-public Tesla work). Montgomery Childs appears to suggest they have access to non-public information from the US patent office due to their recent connections. We know the US patent office classifies material all the time, they tried to do it with Shoulders patents.

Hal sent one of his team to visit John in early 1980s. That same member of Hal's team went to visit Dr. George Egely in Hungary in 1983, George Egely was investigating teenage boys that could metal bend in Israel at the time. George Egely was invited as first soviet era scientist to a US nuclear facility. George E. became intimately interested in Ball Lightning. George E. has done huge study of ball lightning events. Ball lighting is a self-organising macro EVO. Tesla and Hutchison could create ball lightning at will.

In 1992, Hal Puthoff visited Alexander Chernetsky in Russia and saw his device and discussed it with him, Chernetsky had a HF/HV device that blew up a power station (like Tesla), produced double layers, produced massive excess power and produced emissions that would alter the half-lives of radio nuclides. Hal was arranging to bring Chernetsky to US as had been done with Egely and Geller, but Chernetsky died in a car crash. Chenetsky device was equivalent to a miniature SAFIRE with only one of the Cathodes on and less gas and other control.

John was working with George Hathaway, the exact same guy as is on the 2019 SAFIRE video - see this video from May 14th 1993 (shortly afterwards Fusion Technology made new rules that excluded the further work of Matsumoto from their Journal, just as Matsumoto was starting to refer to the Active Agents as micro ball lightning)

Hal and Ken worked to secure funding for John and to ensure his move to US to be closer to Ken.

Dr. Graham Hubler, then of US Naval labs, commented in January 2001 on BBC article on possible Israeli explanation for ball lightning that the US NAVY has been interested in ball lightning for a very long time. In October 2001, the US military commissioned a report into any Ball Lightning like research globally. At ICCF-18 at MU, Hubler detailed how much of the major western LENR research was funded by branches of the US military - at the time, Hubler had left US Naval labs and was the head of SKINR.

John says the military RF band emissions observed by Mitchell Swartz revealed in his ICCF-22 presentation are also used in the paranormal research of Robert Jahn - 200 - 400 Megacycles.

It's all the same thing...

• It is the aspect of a de facto effort to keep a part of human knowledge beyond reach. You can call it conspiracy, bad luck, or simple a figment of some people’s imagination, but I think it has a circumstantial and contextual basis in real events that can’t be ignored.

So: there are rumours of fairies at the bottom of my garden. A cat died there with strange wounds, and it could have been a sacrificial fairy sacrifice. Yet, aside a humourous story in the local paper, no-one pays attention to this. National press is silent.

Two options:

(1) Major national conspiracy

(2) no fairies

Which do you think is more interesting?

But which do you think is really true?

• Official Post

You are over simplifying and mocking the issue with your example, but I am perfectly aware such a thing can never be proved as it enforced in such a way that is Impossible to prove the link between the dots. There will be always a perfect rational explanation, if that rational explanation is true or not usually does not matter.

• Official Post

Came across randomly with this video of the MythBusters that I had never seen before and it caught my attention that they seemed befuddled by the result and could not readily explain it. Anything that is unexpected and surprising kind of tickles t curiosity.

They were trying to replicate an internet video of ice bars exploding with surprising force by being put in contact with a bucket of reacting thermite. It’s remarkable that the explosion is very sudden and energetic leaving no traces of steam, very few pieces of ice and even no pieces from the bucket with the thermite.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Official Post

As axil has wrote a post in another thread (Fact Check, debunking obviously false information) that refers to the Schrödinger's cat paradox, I recalled a brief scene of the Sci Fiction series Stargate SG-1 which I thought commenting here where is more appropiate

In this short clip, one of the series characters (Dr. Samantha Carter) meets one of the members of one of the most advanced races in the universe, whose, paradoxically to the level of their knowledge, live a very simple and frugal life, and are completely reluctant to share their knowledge with less advances races because they think that it will lead to their demise as the knowledge they have been able to attain requires being more spiritually advanced and absolutely unbeligerant. Dr. Carter owns a cat named after Schrödinger, and the advanced race character what is the meaning of the name of the cat, and Dr. Carter goes to explain Schrödinger's paradox. Upon hearing it, the alien smiles smugly and says: that's a very common misunderstanding among less advanced races.

That's all, just popped in my mind once again when hearing Schrödinger's paradox once again.

Found a quote for this in Wikipedia (not exactly as I recall it but close enough in the bottom of the matter):

In the Stargate SG-1 episode, "Enigma" (1998), Samantha Carter gives a pet cat named Schrödinger to Narim. After explaining the name Schrödinger, Narim comments that his society calls that concept Kulivrian physics. Narim's response to Carter's inquiry about whether or not he has studied it is: "Yes, I've studied it...among other misconceptions of elementary science."[14]

• I see you are still teaching scientists to suck eggs, Doc.

Perhaps one day i'll explain to you some mundane, everyday medical stuff. How to check someones tonsils. Or how to perform a digital-rectal exam... If you promise not to get too excited.

Edited by Shane. That is a little too personal!

Come on Shane!... Its a valid point! You know he has 'a thing' for derrières.

You should stop putting 1 and 0 together and getting 5. It is useful to discuss prostate health, and everybody (although some more than others) should not get overexcited about it. That's all.

And far be it for me to imply he may have mixed business with pleasure... We know for instance, his high regard for medical ethics. So I'm sure everthing is just fine and dandy.

Its just that, * SPOILER ALERT * there's a new top category on this this years Boor's Bingo ... And no... Its not Anti-Reading Denials. (8)

• I don't know which Mizuno discussion you mean, but Mizuno & I have no objection to any of them.

Probably Bruce__H was referring to the following Mizuno discussion and your complaints may have played a role in causing its closure:

From Mizuno Airflow Calorimetry

I have explained this several times. THH and Ascoli ignore me, and go on claiming that I am lying about it. They don't even acknowledge what I have pointed out time after time, and what anyone familiar with A/D converters knows. I get no feedback from anyone else. I am tired of their horseshit, and I do not plan to explain this or anything else again. The people running this site should not let the trolls dominate it, constantly hijack the conversation, and fill the discussion with imaginary bullshit. If that is what they prefer, I am out of here.

From Mizuno Airflow Calorimetry

That is all there is to it. I have explained that again and again. When you call this "opaque" you are trolling. You are pretending there is a problem where no problem exists. You are trying to make a simple, foolproof method look complicated and doubtful. Most of all, you are trying to Mizuno and I look like idiots and liars who cannot see which wires are screwed into an A/D converter, and who magically manage to input a digital instrument into it. If you are serious about this, you have no clue how instruments work. If you are not serious, your goal is to torpedo serious discussion and spread lies. Apparently, that's okay with the people who run this web site, so Go For It. Carry on.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.