The Playground

• Reading that Nature piece is cringeworthy. First, they chose to only include effects after the first vaccine shot and not the second.

Secondly, the effects themselves. They were no doubt a carefully selected set of effects :

Guillain–Barré syndrome

Bell's Palsy

hemorrhagic stroke

subarachnoid hemorrhage

demyelinating event

encephalitis, meningitis and myelitis

myasthenic disorder

Note there is no good explanation of why these particular effects were chosen. Perhaps it is because these were known to be associated with Covid infection, and sometimes with vaccines? (And, where did the the 'blood clot' effect conveniently disappear to?)

When I read the testimonies of those injured by vaccines, hardly any describe being diagnosed with the nine conditions above. Rather, their conditions, while resembling, say, GBS, were not. In fact, their conditions were so novel and perplexing to box-ticking physicians that they were often dismissed as anxiety or some other psychological condition.

Here are some words of Brianne Dressen from

http://www.skirsch.com/covid/BriAZstory.pdf

my underline :

Like the majority of us who present with these strange GBS or MS like symptoms post vaccine, my tests were unremarkable. My neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio was high and slowly went back to normal over 6 months. My TSH fluctuated. My aldosterone also was zero. One type two oligoclonal band was found in my CSF. I went 7 months without appropriate diagnoses. Finally after months of being lost and dismissed, I had the privilege of visiting a highly respected research institution in June. Several simple tests were redone and I was given the diagnoses of sensory neuropathy of my hands, short term memory loss, non- length dependent neuropathy in my arms and legs, and severe postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome with a possibility of auto-immune dysautonomia. After months of suffering and trying to squeak by on my own, these physicians quickly picked up on some very simple findings that paved the way for treatment options.

How odd : as far as I can tell not one of the above diagnoses matches any of the nine effects selected in the Nature paper.

Brianne was lucky : she at least got some kind of diagnosis.

I think they should change the name of Nature to something like Artifice. They're giving real nature a bad name.

• Some actual statistics from Switzerland showing similar numbers and ratios for growing numbers of infections, as we see in Germany and Austria... all age groups show higher hospitalization rates of unvaxx vs vaxx...so Moderna seems to make a good job?

Source: Neue Züricher Zeitung

Coronavirus in der Schweiz: die wichtigsten Grafiken
    Welche Kantone sind wie stark vom Virus betroffen? Was unternimmt der Bund im Kampf gegen Sars-CoV-2? Die wichtigsten Daten und Fakten zum Coronavirus in der…
    www.nzz.ch

• .so Moderna seems to make a good job?

IN fact Moderna is at least 5x better than Astra/Pfizer crap. But this will increase to 10..20x soon. We now have 4000 cases/day and almost no increase in ICU (8%) where other countries like Austria struggle. Vaccination here still is low compared e.g. to France.

Almost all of the added cases are from age class 0..50 that plays no role in the pandemic. Almost all severe cases are among age classes 70+,80+ https://www.covid19.admin.ch/d…?vaccStatusAgeRange=80%2B.

IF you are at age >60 you should do prophylaxis with V-D3, zinc at least and you should have you medication ready. But I think this is not the case for most of the unvaxx in this group.

The Swiss state,TV,Press is ruled by the same criminal FM/R/J/B gang as in DE,AU,FR,NL etc.. that tries to kill all treatment options. So here to as in DE,FR,... the state (FM/R/J/B) does an aneuthanasia programm for people not willing to vaxx.

Welcome in fascism 2.0!

• Swiss cases among vaccinated did go down... Why? Most cases are now in age group 10..19! Typically unvaxx. Just before the new wave started the real figure among all risk group was a bit less than 50% protection in the vaccine group. In the same link above.

So there is ample space for cheaters to claim vaccine efficiency by comparing apples and horses. Keep also in mind that even the 50% is far to high as also here the unvaxx children are included in the statistics. Only UK so far delivers proper data well separated in age classes.

Vaccine protection has since about 8 weeks now reversed to CoV-19 promotion for Pfizer/Oxfor-Astra crap vaccinate.

Compare all vaccine reports: https://www.gov.uk/government/…ekly-surveillance-reports

At least for Moderna we do not yet see this effect. I also expect not to see it in the statistic as the autoimmune effect in the phase III study was 1/5 of Pfizer. So at the end there will just be no effect.

I can only give serious warning. Do no longer take any Pfizer crap as the free S1 spike protein undoubtful will promote cancer over the next 2..10 years. The free S1 spike protein could still be found up to 4 months post vaxx.

Look for NOVAVAX where the protein sticks in a carrier matrix and never is free! IF you need a booster then take Moderna!

• Case Series of Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination—United States, December 2020–August 2021

Case Series of Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination—United States, December 2020–August 2021
    Background Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is a potentially life-threatening condition associated with adenoviral-vectored COVID-19…
    www.medrxiv.org

Abstract

Background Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is a potentially life-threatening condition associated with adenoviral-vectored COVID-19 vaccination. TTS presents similarly to autoimmune heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. Twelve cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis following Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S) COVID-19 vaccination have been described.

Objective Describe surveillance data and reporting rates of TTS cases following COVID-19 vaccination.

Design Case series.

Setting United States

Patients Case-patients reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) receiving COVID-19 vaccine from December 14, 2020 through August 31, 2021, with thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (excluding isolated ischemic stroke or myocardial infarction). If thrombosis was only in an extremity vein or pulmonary embolism, a positive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for anti-platelet factor 4 antibody was required.

Measurements Reporting rates (cases/million vaccine doses) and descriptive epidemiology.

Results 52 TTS cases were confirmed following Ad26.COV2.S (n=50) or mRNA-based COVID-19 (n=2) vaccination. TTS reporting rates were 3.55 per million (Ad26.COV2.S) and 0.0057 per million (mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines). Median age of patients with TTS following Ad26.COV2.S vaccination was 43.5 years (range: 18–70); 70% were female. Both TTS cases following mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination occurred in males aged >50 years. All cases following Ad26.COV2.S vaccination involved hospitalization including 32 (64%) with intensive care unit admission. Outcomes of hospitalizations following Ad26.COV2.S vaccination included death (12%), discharge to post-acute care (16%), and discharge home (72%).

Limitations Under-reporting and incomplete case follow-up.

Conclusion TTS is a rare but serious adverse event associated with Ad26.COV2.S vaccination. The different demographic characteristics of the two cases reported after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines and the much lower reporting rate suggest that these cases represent a background rate.

• To get the bigger picture and sicne there is no mention in the paper - is there any comparison or assessment with TTS rates following a SARS-CoV2 infection for the same time / same patient numbers available? Or could be it is not releant at all and we have significance for vaccinated only...

• To get the bigger picture and sicne there is no mention in the paper - is there any comparison or assessment with TTS rates following a SARS-CoV2 infection for the same time / same patient numbers available? Or could be it is not releant at all and we have significance for vaccinated only...

Why throw a curve ball. The study is about vaccine induced tts not Covid induced tts

• "Why throw a curve ball. The study is about vaccine induced tts not Covid induced tts"

Yes, again on something "bad" that is related to and induced by vaccines....one can get the overall impresssion that all reports, cited sources, theories, hypothesis and claims (like in the old closed thread) deal mostly with one side of the curtain (= negative aspects of vaccinations, or called by some "gene therapy"...). It is almost like a sports game, who finds and reports the newest, worst and sadest stories about the vaccines, wins. I appreciate your effort in search for all those informations on the virus, but to me it seems very biased... It is good to know and read such stuff and one can always learn something, but from my perspective the balance for both sides of the coin is more or less gone... :(

• "Why throw a curve ball. The study is about vaccine induced tts not Covid induced tts"

Yes, again on something "bad" that is related to and induced by vaccines....one can get the overall impresssion that all reports, cited sources, theories, hypothesis and claims (like in the old closed thread) deal mostly with one side of the curtain (= negative aspects of vaccinations, or called by some "gene therapy"...). It is almost like a sports game, who finds and reports the newest, worst and sadest stories about the vaccines, wins. I appreciate your effort in search for all those informations on the virus, but to me it seems very biased... It is good to know and read such stuff and one can always learn something, but from my perspective the balance for both sides of the coin is more or less gone... :(

Agreed but is it bias or is it truth based on science

• Waning Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness or Confounding by Indication?

Waning Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness or Confounding by Indication?
    Note that views expressed in this opinion article are the writer’s personal views and not necessarily those of TrialSite. Dr. Ron Brown – Opinion
    trialsitenews.com

Dr. Ron Brown – Opinion Editorial

November 17, 2021

Confounding by indication occurs in an observational study when some patients have conditions that indicate a higher need to be prescribed the tested treatment than other patients. This could cause patient response to the treatment to differ based on patient conditions, thus confounding the study results: Confounding by Indication. For example, in a recently published November 2021 Israel study, a group of people with more serious conditions had higher priority to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine earlier in January and February compared to another group without serious conditions who received the vaccine later in March and April. Outcomes of both groups were then tested in June and July, and the incidence of breakthrough infections was found to be 51% higher in the Early Vaccinees group compared to the Late Vaccinees group, which increased to 126% higher when comparing the earliest vaccinees in January to the latest vaccinees in April: SARS-CoV-2-breakthrough infections to time-from-vaccine.

These study results give the appearance that the effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine waned to a greater extent in the Early Vaccinees group over a period of six months compared to four months in the Late Vaccinees group. Even more vaccine waning was implied by the higher infection rates and longer difference in time-from-vaccine between the January and April vaccinees. But the authors of the study cautioned, “As chronically ill patients were given priority for vaccination, confounding by indication should be considered when interpreting the study results.”

In reality, vaccinees in the earlier group were at higher risk for COVID-19 infection to begin with. Therefore, due to confounding by indication, this study does not prove that effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine wanes over time.

Furthermore, with an absolute risk reduction of only 0.7% in the clinical trial, the Pfizer vaccine has hardly any efficacy at all. Therefore, any waning effectiveness of the vaccine expected within the population is practically nil. The same applies to the Moderna vaccine with an absolute risk reduction of only 1.1%: Outcome Reporting Bias in COVID-19 Vaccine Trials.

Observational studies of vaccine effectiveness, like the Israel study, lack the controlled experimental conditions of randomized controlled trials. Effectiveness studies cannot prove causation and are highly susceptible to confounding and selection bias, even when researchers attempt to adjust the study results to control for known confounding factors like age, sex, comorbidities, etc.

On the other hand, randomization in a vaccine clinical trial neutralizes all known and unknown confounding factors by equally distributing these influences between the vaccine and placebo groups, so the only differences in the group outcomes are due to the efficacy of the vaccine alone.

Unfortunately, reporting clinical trial outcomes is also suspect to bias, which cannot be controlled through randomization if the trial’s absolute risk reduction is not reported, as occurred in the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine clinical trials

• Agreed but is it bias or is it truth based on science

It seems a bit of Pippi Longstockings famous song ;)

Based on Science are also many papers and reports that show that vaccines are an effective tool to help keep this mess manageable and prevent severely ill patients from filling ICU's. I am 60+, double vaxxed with Moderna, but this doesn't mean I am a full pro-vaxx warrior. I look carefully at both sides, hoping for more and better treatment of this virus in the future, maybe also including IVM or similar other drugs (or newer adopted vaccines)? Who knows.

(German-EN translation)

Refrain:

"2 times 3 make 4
    Widdewiddewitt and three makes nine
    I see the world
    Widdewidde the way I want to"

• SARS-CoV-2 Delta vaccine breakthrough transmissibility in Alachua, Florida

SARS-CoV-2 Delta vaccine breakthrough transmissibility in Alachua, Florida
    Background SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant has caused a dramatic resurgence in infections in the United Sates, raising questions regarding potential transmissibility…
    www.medrxiv.org

ABSTRACT

Background SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant has caused a dramatic resurgence in infections in the United Sates, raising questions regarding potential transmissibility among vaccinated individuals.

Methods Between October 2020 and July 2021, we sequenced 4,439 SARS-CoV-2 full genomes, 23% of all known infections in Alachua County, Florida, including 109 vaccine breakthrough cases. Univariate and multivariate regression analyses were conducted to evaluate associations between viral load (VL) level and patient characteristics. Contact tracing and phylogenetic analysis were used to investigate direct transmissions involving vaccinated individuals.

Results The majority of breakthrough sequences with lineage assignment were classified as Delta variants (74.6%) and occurred, on average, about three months (104 ± 57.5 days) after full vaccination, at the same time (June-July 2021) of Delta variant exponential spread within the county. Six Delta variant transmission pairs between fully vaccinated individuals were identified through contact tracing, three of which were confirmed by phylogenetic analysis. Delta breakthroughs exhibited broad VL values during acute infection (IQR 1.2 – 8.64 Log copies/ml), on average 38% lower than matched unvaccinated patients (3.29 – 10.81 Log copies/ml, p<0.00001). Nevertheless, 49-50% of all breakthroughs, and 56-60% of Delta-infected breakthroughs exhibited VL above the transmissibility threshold (4 Log copies/ml) irrespective of time post vaccination.

Conclusions Delta infection transmissibility and general VL patterns in vaccinated individuals suggest limited levels of sterilizing immunity that need to be considered by public health policies. In particular, ongoing evaluation of vaccine boosters should address whether extra vaccine doses might curb breakthrough contribution to epidemic spread.

• Yes you are open minded, I'm not so much since I did post over a year ago that what you see happening now with the vaccines are what I thought would happen and posted my thoughts. Vaccinating against a novel virus during an evolving pandemic is playing Russian roulette with people's lives. 99% of research money went to vaccine development and pennies to early treatment. That's why we are seeing a surge now. Experts screwed this from the start with their vaccines for all and no early treatment after vaccines fail. Just plain stupidity!

• Yes you are open minded, I'm not so much since I did post over a year ago that what you see happening now with the vaccines are what I thought would happen and posted my thoughts. Vaccinating against a novel virus during an evolving pandemic is playing Russian roulette with people's lives. 99% of research money went to vaccine development and pennies to early treatment. That's why we are seeing a surge now. Experts screwed this from the start with their vaccines for all and no early treatment after vaccines fail. Just plain stupidity!

Billions goes to quantum computing research and fusion research, just pennies to cold fusion reseach. Hmm.

• While Vaccine Effectivity Wanes Pharma Makers Generate $1,000 Per Second plus Zero Liability in Major Markets

While Vaccine Effectivity Wanes Pharma Makers Generate $1,000 Per Second plus Zero Liability in Major Markets
    What defines a good vaccine? Clearly, one that lasts for at least a year—no? Flu shots typically only last a season—is this comparable? Several studies
    trialsitenews.com

What defines a good vaccine? Clearly, one that lasts for at least a year—no? Flu shots typically only last a season—is this comparable? Several studies reveal that the COVID-19 vaccines wane in effectiveness, evidencing durability challenges. Whether studies in Mayo Clinic in the USA or a national study in Sweden to the recently peer-reviewed Israeli study published in Nature Communications led by KI Institute using data from Maccabi Health Services and their research arm, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has been shown to wane in protective powers—form over 90% to 51% in just five or six months. That number dips below 40% within half a year, according to some of the studies. The actual durability is still not certain but mounting real-world evidence shines some light on the topic. In the meantime, the top two mRNA-vaccine producers generate combined profits of $65,000 per minute.

The most recent peer-reviewed study was conducted as the delta variant raged across Israel. Given the recent booster push, conditions appear to be stabilizing in Israel. Cases of SARS-Cov-2 infections have come substantially down. A big test for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine will be if infections surge yet again in this heavily vaccinated nation.

The Peer-Reviewed Study

In this study previous covered by TrialSite and now peer-reviewed, researchers from the health care system Maccabi Healthcare Services’ research division known as Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center in Tel Aviv as well as researchers affiliated with KI Research Institute poured through and analyzed over 1.3 million records as part of a comprehensive retrospective cohort study comparing the incidence rates of breakthrough infections as well as SARS-CoV-2 related hospitalizations associated with vaccinated people starting at the intensive mass vaccination campaign in January and February.

Using predominantly the mRNA-based vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech called BNT162b2, the Israeli retrospective study investigators first and foremost highlighted that the short-term effectiveness of the vaccine was established.

However, mounting questions—and concerns—involve long-term effectiveness. The study team analyzed the correlation between time-from-vaccine and breakthrough infection cases between June 1 and July 27. Controlling for confounding factors (e.g., age, comorbidities, etc.) the team, co-led by corresponding author Roti Lotan, found a material 1.51-fold (95% CI, 1.38-1.66) increased risk for infection for those who received the vaccine earlier (e.g. January or February) compared to those individuals who received the full two vaccine doses later on. The findings were comparable across age groups.

Moreover, risk doubles by just a three-month difference—meaning that individuals who were vaccinated in January faced a 2.26-fold (95% CI, 1.80-3.01) increase in risk by month five to month six as compared to people in Israel who were vaccinated with BNT162b2 in April.

The authors conclude that these preliminary findings demonstrate “vaccine waning as a factor of time from vaccine should prompt further investigations into long-term protection against different strains.”

Money Pours in Regardless

Meanwhile, a recent study by the non-profit People’s Vaccine Alliance (PVA), a coalition championing for access to COVID-19 vaccines in low-and middle-income countries (LMICs) report that Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are generating combined profits of $65,000 every minute from vaccines, that while called “highly successful” by all mainstream media, could be more accurately declared as “highly successful short-term protective vaccines,” declared TrialSite’s founder Daniel O’Connor.

The TrialSite founder emphasized, “While the mRNA-based vaccines do well in the first handful of months, their effectiveness wanes considerably—there are too many studies demonstrating this, so it’s time for the politicians, public health leaders, industry, and mainstream media to start opening up more about this challenge in an open and proactive manner.” Yet the heretofore not conceivable revenues and profits combined with liability shields in lucrative markets like the U.S. create what the TrialSite founder called a “Questionable situation for the public good.” A big test will be in Israel over the next few months. Cases are substantially down more than likely due to the booster program, O’Connor emphasized. But will this trend hold? Moreover, a frank and candid discussion about vaccine-related adverse events is inevitable and more than likely imminent.

The pharmaceutical producers should be compensated for taking risks, but the ultimate compensation should be based on true value—that is how long, and how well the products actually work effectively.

Published in the Jakarta Post, it’s apparent that the vaccine makers are monetizing the pandemic as much as possible as many developing world nations get left with little supply.

About the Research Centers

Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services is the research arm of the Israeli health system that includes the following:

2.5 million members

6.6K physicians

1B+ analytics

750K bio samples

1K connected organizations

50 ongoing studies

Maccabi Healthcare Services is one of four Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) presently active in Israel. This group was founded back in 1940 and commenced operations in 1941. Since 1995 the health system has operated under the National Health Insurance Law.

Launched in 2019, the KI Research Institute is an independent research center bringing leading state-of-the-art computational health research with the vision to bring significant positive impacts on human health.

Lead Research/Investigator

Roni Lotan, Ph.D., Maccabees Institute for Research and Innovation, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel; Corresponding Author

Sivan Gazit, MD MA, Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Tel Aviv, 68125, Israel; Maccabitech Institute for Research and Innovation, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel.

Roei Shlezinger, BA, Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Tel Aviv, 68125, Israel.

Galit Perez, MS, Maccabitech Institute for Research and Innovation, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel.

Asaf Peretz, MD, Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Tel Aviv; 3 Internal Medicine COVID-19 Ward, Samson Assuta Ashdod University Hospital, Ashdod Israel

Amir Ben-Tov, MD, Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Tel Aviv; Sackler Faculty of Medicine, School of Public Health, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.

Dani Cohen, Ph.D., Sackler Faculty of Medicine, School of Public Health, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.

Khitam Muhsen, Ph.D., Sackler Faculty of Medicine, School of Public Health, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.

Gabriel Chodick, Ph.D., MH, Maccabitech Institute for Research and Innovation, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel; Sackler Faculty of Medicine, School of Public Health, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.

Tal Patalon, MD, Kahn Sagol Maccabi (KSM) Research & Innovation Center, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Tel Aviv, 68125, Israel; Maccabitech Institute for Research and Innovation, Maccabi Healthcare Services, Israel.

Call to Action: TrialSite community—does this unfolding scenario make sense? Is it rational and based on sound value-driven, economic principles? Short-term vaccine benefits are valuable—saving lives; however what if this becomes more like a flu shot scenario—where shots are needed every six months? Will the liability shield be lifted? Will prices be renegotiated? Does it matter? Are leaders of the Democratic Party—the party in charge of America—thinking at all?

Source: nature communications

Correlation of SARS-CoV-2-breakthrough infections to time-from-vaccine - Nature Communications
    The duration of effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is not yet known. Here, the authors present preliminary evidence of BNT162b2 vaccine waning across all…
    www.nature.com

• Two weeks ago, Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay packers came down with Covid. He elected to not get vaccinated and was taking other courses that he AND HIS doctor had agreed upon. He took ivermectin once tested positive. His case was mild and recovered in a minimal amount of days.

The press absolutely crucified him.

This week, Ben Roethlisberger of the Pittsburg Steelers tested positive for Covid. He missed the game and we will see how long he is out. Hopefully he does very well as Rogers did.

Roethlisberger was double jabbed...... Not a cricket's peep from the press..... :/

Obviously that is because Roethlisberger did all he could to avoid getting infected. No one can blame him for what happened.

Suppose a person is driving at the speed limit in a responsible way, and a mattress falls out of truck in front of him. He runs into the mattress and has an accident. * No one blames him. Now suppose a person gets drunk, drives at 80 mph on an Atlanta street and kills herself. Everyone blames her. That's an avoidable accident. An unvaccinated person who gets a serious COVID case has only himself to blame.

* This often happens in Atlanta. Twice to me. I managed to avoid both mattresses and a pitchfork. A woman killed herself close my house a week ago.

• 99% of research money went to vaccine development and pennies to early treatment. That's why we are seeing a surge now.

No, the surge is because people refuse to be vaccinated, and because the vaccines have not been manufactured and distributed in the third world. If 80% or 90% of the population had been vaccinated, the virus would be extinct in the human population, and the pandemic would be over. There would be no need for early treatment, any more than there is for polio or smallpox.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.