The Playground

• The positive person was not tested with Omicron. Was in the news all over the place…

This is how propaganda works.

The facts from Gerold's link::

Doch Omikron-Nachweis im "Kitzloch"

Unterdessen stellte sich heraus, dass hinter dem am Montag bekannt gewordenen Ischgler "Kitzloch"-Fall doch die Omikron-Variante steckt. Die entsprechende Bestätigung haben nunmehr aktuelle Nachmeldungen des auswertenden Labors gebracht, teilte das Land am Mittwoch mit. In dem während der ersten Phase der Pandemie in die internationalen Schlagzeilen geratenen Lokal war ein Servicemitarbeiter positiv auf das Virus getestet worden. Am Dienstag war bekanntgegeben worden, dass die Auswertung der Probe keinen Hinweis auf Omikron ergeben habe. (APA, red, 29.12.2021)

No reason to worry.

• That is ridiculous. You must be innumerate. Nearly every hospital patient is unvaccinated, with all of the variants. Vaccinated people usually suffer only a mild case that does not need hospitalization.

That is one of the most ridiculous statements published here, which is saying a lot. Weren't you also the one who claimed that the 400,000 dead people in 2021 proves the vaccines are not working? Even though 95% of the dead were not vaccinated? That illogic -- the grotesque stupidity of such statements -- is breathtaking. How can a vaccine help someone who refuses to take it?!?

Now I'm being scolded by a man that claims the Sharpe decline in infection in January of 2021 was the result of a couple of million Jabs. I'm pretty sure not one expert in the world would agree with that and I also remember being told over and over by this same person that if vaccinated you don't get infected, well that's wrong, if vaccinated you don't spread the virus, well that's not true, you won't be hospitalized, for some not all and you won't die. I'll cross my fingers on that one.

• The only time r is below 1 is during the summer months as September rolls around it starts to move up. The vaccines have nothing to do with this.

The R fell below 1 in both the northern and southern hemispheres, in North America and South America, simultaneously, from January through July. That was correlated with vaccinations. Obviously, seasons have nothing to do with it. The fall correlated with the number of vaccinations in every country. Especially in South American the correlation is very close. Argentina and Chile eliminated the virus. It was eliminated with the same curve, at the same time, as Japan, which has similar levels of vaccination. It is coming back with omicron in Argentina, although deaths remain very low. It is coming back even though it is summer there.

Argentina:

• Now I'm being scolded by a man that claims the Sharpe decline in infection in January of 2021 was the result of a couple of million Jabs.

What are you talking about? There was no sharp decline in January 2021 anywhere in the world. There was no decline in infections or deaths. A gradual decline occurred in countries where vaccinations were done. The only sharp decline was in deaths among elderly people in the UK in February and March, because they were prioritized.

• I also remember being told over and over by this same person that if vaccinated you don't get infected, well that's wrong, if vaccinated you don't spread the virus,

Either you remember incorrectly, or you are lying. No one ever told you that. You were told, and told, and TOLD AGAIN AND AGAIN, that vaccines reduce the likelihood of infection, hospitalization and death. Not that "you don't get infected." But "you are less likely to get infected." I am 100% sure you know this, because it has been repeated here and in the mass media and even on FOX News thousands of times.

Here -- 10 times less likely to be infected, 20 times less likely to die:

COVID Data Tracker
    CDC’s home for COVID-19 data. Visualizations, graphs, and data in one easy-to-use website.
    covid.cdc.gov

Did you really not know this? If so, how stupid are you, anyway? Have you read nothing in the last two years? Have you never heard the term "breakthrough case"? Or did you know this and you think the readers here are gullible idiots who will believe lies that are contradicted in thousands of articles and by every public health agency on earth?

Your antivaxxer obsession is rotting your mind! You now believe utter bullshit, such as the notion that vaccines have failed because people who refuse to take them get sick. When idiots refuse to wear seatbelts and are catapulted through the windows of cars, that is not because seat belts don't work. Do you understand that? When people refuse to take vaccines, the vaccines cannot protect them. Also, you don't seem to know that the seasons are reversed in the northern and southern hemispheres. Did you not learn that in grade school? Or did you forget?

• I am feeling particularly intemperate about this issue today, because these damned antivaxxers have spread the omicron variant worldwide. Everyone in my family is triple vaccinated. We are careful and pragmatic. REALLY pragmatic and science oriented, so much so we were featured in the New York Times:

The Hot New Back-to-School Accessory? An Air Quality Monitor
    Parents are sneaking carbon dioxide monitors into their children’s schools to determine whether the buildings are safe.
    www.nytimes.com

The antivaxx death cult lunatics claim we are "living in fear" but the scientific approach is the opposite. We fix the problem. We have nothing to be afraid of.

Despite this approach, my nieces and their children all came down with breakthrough cases of omicron this week. I expect they will be fine, but their father (my elderly brother) recently got through chemotherapy. I gather it was long enough ago that his immune system should be recovered. So far he has not shown positive for COVID. Obviously a breakthrough case would be a very serious matter for him. It is infuriating. It is entirely the fault of people like FM1, Wyttenbach, and the GOP. You people have blood on your hands. You are filthy mass murderers. If you get sick and die, I will not feel one moment of regret.

• The fall correlated with the number of vaccinations in every country.

More Disney world. Please once look at real data. The decline of alpha started in December already long before vaxx start. The decline was much faster than any vaccination.

North Korea has a vacant position for a propaganda consultant. Very nice job...

that vaccines reduce the likelihood of infection,

Even more Disney world. The vaccinated are infected at a much higher rate than the unvaccinated. See UK vaccine reports...

• Despite this approach, my nieces and their children all came down with breakthrough cases of omicron this week.

This proves that vaccines work ... but not for infection protection ... - to make money. We always said that the vulnerable with no drugs ready should take a CoV-19 chemo (gene) therapy - called vaccine.

But many idiots did believe fake science propaganda like Pfizer booster protect against Omicron....

In fact Pfizer gives you 0 = zero protection for Omicron. May be with daily boosters or if you drink it every morning.

But free masons = fascists = mass murders seem to run their own propaganda based on scientology knowledge.

We here daily enjoy two brainwashed ones - clowns....

• Thanks, my fault.

No worries.... facts are changing in a rapid pace.

Many people are getting more and more nervous especially in the tourism business. A not so distant climate risk (it is heavily raining today up to around 1800m in the Tyrolian alps) and a sudden health risk is endangering business models.

We have been told by our ex ex chancellor Mr. Kurz that the pandemic will be over in the summer of 2021. Today we have a different view and Mr. Kurz is out for a high potential job in the US.

Kurz steht die Welt offen
    The world in Austria is too small? Nichts wie ab nach Kalifornien!
    www.derstandard.at

• What are you talking about? There was no sharp decline in January 2021 anywhere in the world. There was no decline in infections or deaths. A gradual decline occurred in countries where vaccinations were done. The only sharp decline was in deaths among elderly people in the UK in February and March, because they were prioritized.

20,247 New Breakthrough Cases in Mass., 70 More Deaths in Vaccinated People

Also Tuesday, another 9,228 confirmed coronavirus cases were reported, pushing the state's number of confirmed COVID-19 cases past 1 million

By Staff Reports • Published December 28, 2021 • Updated on December 28, 2021 at 3:45 pm

20,247 New Breakthrough Cases in Mass., 70 More Deaths in Vaccinated People
    Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 20,000 new breakthrough COVID cases over the past week and 70 more deaths. In the last week,…
    www.nbcboston.com

Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 20,000 new breakthrough COVID cases over the past week and 70 more deaths.

In the last week, 20,247 new breakthrough cases -- infections in people who have been vaccinated -- were reported, with 353 more vaccinated people hospitalized, Massachusetts Department of Public Health officials said Tuesday. It's a 45% increase in the rate of new breakthrough cases in Massachusetts -- last week saw 13,919 new COVID infections in vaccinated people -- but a decrease in the number of deaths among vaccinated people.

The new report brings the total number of breakthrough cases to 134,565, and the death toll among people with breakthrough infections to 854.

Both figures remain a tiny percentage of the total number of all people who have been vaccinated.

854 just a stat, right jed. I hope your brother gets well.

• The new report brings the total number of breakthrough cases to 134,565, and the death toll among people with breakthrough infections to 854.

Massachusetts had about 2'000 deaths since July. July is also the date when about 50% had the second jab.

This does not look very nice for the vaccinated as this indicates that they soon will die at a higher rate than unvaxx...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.