The Playground

• Shotgun, that cracked me up but I disagree on ivermectin prevention.

Has been done in Uttar Pradesh 25mio times. All contacts have been treated...

The great benefit is that after infection you still produce Ig-G and antibodies as Ivermectin protects you. Virus enters but (almost) never leaves...

We have no IVR dosing for Omciron yet. After an infection, as a high risk person, I would always take a secondary antibody = Doxycyline, "orange juice" - difficult to dose but tasty... or heparin only under control. Get some doxy for your wive! It's proven to work.

• Has been done in Uttar Pradesh 25mio times. All contacts have been treated...

The great benefit is that after infection you still produce Ig-G and antibodies as Ivermectin protects you. Virus enters but (almost) never leaves...

We have no IVR dosing for Omciron yet. After an infection, as a high risk person, I would always take a secondary antibody = Doxycyline, "orange juice" - difficult to dose but tasty... or heparin only under control. Get some doxy for your wive! It's proven to work.

She is taking tetracycline, other than fatigue, her symptoms subsided after 2nd ivermectin dose a few hours ago. She has faced far worse and as she says, it just a cold now. Thank you and stay safe

• Many don't bother to get tested unless it is for interstate travel

Omicron is more rapid than the testers.

In response to this alert received on 4/01/2021

"COVID-19 case alert. You checked in to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre on 30-12-2021 around the same time as a COVID-19 case. Unless otherwise advised by NSW Health, you must monitor for symptoms. If you are unwell, get a COVID-19 test."

Even if I had got the message sooner..

I could not have got a Covid test because on the 31-12 -2021 the queues were an hour long for PCR ..

the next day they were stopped for good.. and rapid antigen tests were $25 each if you could find them..20 km away.. my symptoms went away anyway .I just checked that I had some ivermectin in the fridge still..

By mid Feb this silliness will all be over...one way or t'other.

Maybe the "booster..?" depends on the queue .the other two vaccines I had were for something that never came

• Some backsliding recently

Ivermectin prevents CoV-19 100%. For alpha normal dose once a week was enough. For delta you did need 2x dose once a week or as done in India 5 x 1 dose for exposed.

W antivaxxer meme #5

DEFINE_ME

All patients recruited completed the trial (median age, 26 [IQR 19–36 in the ivermectin and 21–44 in the controls] years; 12 [50%] women; 100% had symptoms at recruitment, 70% reported headache, 62% reported fever, 50% reported general malaise and 25% reported cough). At day 7, there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positive patients (RR 0·92, 95% CI: 0·77–1·09, p = 1·0). The ivermectin group had non-statistically significant lower viral loads at day 4 (p = 0·24 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) and day 7 (p = 0·16 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) post treatment as well as lower IgG titers at day 21 post treatment (p = 0·24). Patients in the ivermectin group recovered earlier from hyposmia/anosmia (76 vs 158 patient-days; p < 0.001).

Pfizer 100% fail.

W antivaxxer meme #6

For reference: here are the antivaxxer memes:

• Somehow weird…? Best after a failed vaccine can only be failed as well…typo?

W can't help it - he has caught antivaxxer memitis. I am attempting antivaxxer-meme therapy through a short intensive course using the counting method. I thought it was working, having seen definite initial signs of improvement. Now I'm not so sure.

Perhaps I should juts duplicate the good results by cut and pasting. After all - this seems the new way to do RCTs (at least for ivermectin against COVID).

• Clowns stay clowns. Never read linked material or google the study...

For me you are just a synonym of an aged dog that likes to claim attention by pissing in each corner...

You seem to suffer from memory lapses or can’t read you own posts: you wrote above “J&J booster seems to work. Best after Moderna/Pfizer!”

Next sentence, same post:

“J&J was also the only working vaccine for Beta. Pfizer 100% fail.

What is now right and what is wrong?

• Omicron, Protests, and Postponement

Omicron, Protests, and Postponement
    Once again, in the Netherlands, the weekend was a scene of protests. The streets of Amsterdam were, according to The Associated Press, crowded with
    trialsitenews.com

Once again, in the Netherlands, the weekend was a scene of protests. The streets of Amsterdam were, according to The Associated Press, crowded with thousands of people. TrialSite received videos of the protests that confirmed large crowd sizes. The demonstrators were protesting the Dutch government’s lockdown measures even though there was a ban on demonstrations in the city. Under the government rules, all non-essential shops have been closed along with bars, restaurants, museums, theaters, and cinemas. The lockdown was first introduced in November and then restrictions were tightened during the recent holidays.

TrialSite News first reported on protests in Europe when they happened in November. And, like the initial demonstration of two months ago, the protests in Amsterdam once again were marred by small incidents of violence. Before the protests, local authorities issued warnings of potential clashes with police. The protestors were told to disperse before the riot squad moved in and, in response, banners were unfurled saying: “Less Repression, More Care” and “It’s not about the virus, it’s about control”. There were even some “Trump 2024” banners. Unlike previous protests, this demonstration was the only one reported in Europe.

What’s interesting here is, according to AP, coronavirus rates have been gradually dropping for weeks in the Netherlands. The seven-day rolling average of cases has edged lower with 85.55 cases per 100,000 even with the omicron variant now the nation’s dominant strain. But a review of cases currently reveals they are still on the upswing.

The new COVID-19 variant has also affected travel both in Europe and the United States. A New York Times article written before the holiday travel crush warned vacationers to “pack as if you’re going to get stuck.” This was a warning in case a vacationer tested positive for COVID-19 in a foreign destination. The chances of contracting covid are heightened due to the transmissibility of omicron. The article went on to say Traveler’s Insurance should now be considered if you’re booking an airline ticket.

This coincides with a recent report on Daily Mail.com regarding the nightmare that has become holiday travel. The article recommends a constant flight check for travelers as more than 4400 flights were canceled this past weekend.

The cancellations were due to ‘’staff shortages” because of COVID-19 infections. On Friday, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) warned even more flights could be canceled because the pandemic has impacted its staff. The FAA doesn’t schedule flights but is responsible for flight safety.

Though the Omicron variant of concern was a major factor in the cancelations, severe weather over the New Year’s holiday weekend also played a role. But there is no question the spread of the disease through the new variant has caused major disruptions. Additionally, 1010 WINS Newsradio in New York City reports slowdowns on both subways and buses in the metropolis. So not only is international and national travel being affected but local travel as well.

TrialSite News reported on Omicron, its transmissibility, and the fact the new variant is less lethal. However, regardless of how potent the new mutant actually is, it’s now a worldwide factor in everyday life.

• My wife just woke up and has declared that our pandemic is over. Recent Paget disease survivor and 2 time breast cancer survivor says she with a little help from ivermectin is kicking omicrom ass and is now ready to start living, Covid baggage free. I reminded her we are stuck here till the weekend and to take her ivermectin. Her fears are now gone. A real thank you to her doctor who had the balls to do the right thing. And to the deniers liers and frauds, my wife has something to say, you are wrong. I dare you to challenge her face to face!

• This is good news not so much for our vaccine warriors as Covid is coming to ah end with only 40% of the world vaccinated. Lots of dollars left on the table

Despite Huge Omicron Surge, Data Signals End Of Pandemic: Scientists

Despite Huge Omicron Surge, Data Signals End Of Pandemic: Scientists
    A string of new studies has confirmed the silver lining of the omicron variant: Even as case numbers soar to records, the numbers of severe cases and…
    www.ndtv.com

A string of new studies has confirmed the silver lining of the omicron variant: Even as case numbers soar to records, the numbers of severe cases and hospitalizations have not. The data, some scientists say, signal a new, less worrying chapter of the pandemic.

"We're now in a totally different phase," said Monica Gandhi, an immunologist at the University of California, San Francisco. "The virus is always going to be with us, but my hope is this variant causes so much immunity that it will quell the pandemic."

The omicron variant was discovered in South Africa just over a month ago, and experts caution that there is still plenty of time for the situation to change. But data from the past week suggest that a combination of widespread immunity and numerous mutations have resulted in a virus that causes far less severe disease than previous iterations.

One study out of South Africa found that patients admitted to the hospital there during the omicron-dominated fourth wave of the virus were 73% less likely to have severe disease than patients admitted during the delta-dominated third wave. "The data is quite solid now that hospitalizations and cases are decoupled," said Wendy Burgers, an immunologist at the University of Cape Town

• Is International Cooperation Still Possible in a COVID-19 World?

Is International Cooperation Still Possible in a COVID-19 World?
    Historically, it’s not unusual for countries or political rivals to put aside their differences and confront a crisis on a united front. World War II and
    trialsitenews.com

Historically, it’s not unusual for countries or political rivals to put aside their differences and confront a crisis on a united front. World War II and the 9/11 attacks are examples that quickly come to mind. Recently, however, it seems the COVID-19 pandemic has been used to divide nations and harden political lines within individual countries.

The Wall Street Journal points out the current global divisions of COVID-19 have left the world less prepared for future pandemics. The article focuses on the fallout of political tensions between the United States and China before the coronavirus-based health crisis. The seeds of distrust were sown initially by the Trump Administration over concerns about trade and security, as well as Donald Trump continually labeling COVID-19 the “China Virus.” Although the pathogen first surfaced in Wuhan, China, the way the ex-POTUS describes the condition undoubtedly created more tensions. Additionally, the ex-president’s denial and his “playing down” of the seriousness of the disease to The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward undoubtedly played a role leading to a sort of cult of virus denial.

Once the pandemic hit, according to The Journal, China had its share of responsibility for inaction. TrialSite reported early on that once the virus emerged, China “muzzled” healthcare workers who tried to warn the world about the virus, and the Chinese government restricted “what information could be made public.” In fact, one doctor, a hero, was arrested and ordered to not make any noise about the unfolding crisis. The Chinese physician from Wuhan died shortly thereafter purportedly from SARS-CoV-2.

As Trump continued to blame China, Beijing slowed down its cooperation with the West but that lack of cooperation from the Chinese would have likely occurred regardless. A year later, the Chinese allowed the World Health Organization (WHO) access to the Wuhan Lab where the virus “allegedly” was created and released. The article states the Chinese didn’t share all the data with the WHO. This lack of “transparency” caused concern in Washington about biosafety at the Wuhan Institute. After President Joe Biden came into office, he ordered U. S. intelligence to investigate the origin of the virus, but because China didn’t share any information, there were no concrete results. China subsequently closed its borders to scientists from other countries so no information about the origins of the virus could be obtained, adding to the mystery of corona. The WHO mission for America was led by Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, the nonprofit that served as a conduit to direct U.S. taxpayer money to coronavirus research in China. Substantial data points indicate these funds were approved by Dr. Anthony Fauci and used, potentially, for a gain of function research.

The “mystery” of the virus has led to divisions in the U.S. which have been co-opted by politicians and political actors and used to enhance and extend their platforms. The mandates imposed by the Biden Administration inflamed opposition and galvanized the president’s opponents. As reported in The Daily Beast, COVID-19 is only the beginning of the lack of political trust. The article points out, if another wave of the virus hits the U.S., there will be no end to blame and the conspiracy theories.

However, The Wall Street Journal does make the point that even with divisions, in some ways, the world is better prepared for future viruses. “The pandemic has yielded new, faster ways of making vaccines and therapies to curb new viruses. But that’s not all it takes.” Had there been more cooperation between countries, political parties, and politicians, perhaps the spread of the disease and the accompanying panic would have been less.

As reported in TrialSite News, political affiliation does affect an individual’s approach to COVID-19. Before the pandemic fully hit, China had been in talks with other nations about sharing information. Once the COVID-19 pandemic blossomed and the political blame game started, cooperation ended. What if collaboration was worldwide? What if politicization and monetization were supplanted by a cooperative effort to transcend the globally spreading disease, including aggressive use of treatments targeting early care? And what about a commitment to cost-effective, available treatments? Imagine how many lives could have possibly been saved had nations worked together instead of blaming each other.

• So instead of this un-boostered fool reflecting on how he risked his immuno-compromised wife's life by bringing the coronavirus home, he tries to gloat about how ivermectin "saved" her? ...Wow.

Another fraud heard from, I nor my wife have left our property since Christmas Eve. Omicrom symptoms show as few as 1 day after infection. Or up to 4 days after exposed. Your attempt at character assignation fails as always. But you stay safe the rogue Rothwells might be coming to infect you!

• A result of the scare em campaign

When Three Shots Are Not Enough

People with compromised immune systems are getting unapproved fourth or fifth Covid-19 shots, despite uncertainty about their safety or effectiveness.

When Three Shots Are Not Enough
    People with compromised immune systems are getting unapproved fourth or fifth Covid-19 shots, despite uncertainty about their safety or effectiveness.
    www.nytimes.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.