The Playground

• Also UK never did reach peak hospital load. The maximum was 50% with Omicron or 20% in RSA. Thanks to gamma and delta UK had a high recovered rate of about 70% before Omicron started to take off.

Not sure about that...-

NHS hospitals in England 94% full before start of Omicron surge

Four in five critical care beds are full and one in four ambulance handovers are taking more than 30 minutes

NHS hospitals in England 94% full before start of Omicron surge
    Four in five critical care beds are full and one in four ambulance handovers are taking more than 30 minutes
    www.theguardian.com

• Four in five critical care beds are full and one in four ambulance handovers are taking more than 30 minutes

Typical fear mongering from the free masons finance mafia top conspiracy journal. Fact is CoV-19 ICU load is below 50% what has been seen in alpha... Of course they fear to loose high income cancer business with wealthy people paying 200'000 £ for an other three months...

• Many claims during this pandemic that were once labeled rubbish, and non-scientific, have now been proven valid, or reopened for debate. Masks, PCR tests, herd immunity as policy, Wuhan lab leak, HCQ/IVM, deaths from COVID vs with COVID, vaccine efficacy, lockdowns, etc.

Almost everything is back on the table

That is what I mean.

You consistently misunderstand the details here in a way that the antivaxxers take advantage of.

For example: at the start of pandemic, and when vaccines were first used, there was very little herd immunity. Now there is lots of herd immunity to delta, and no herd immunity to omicron.

The original vaccines, at 70%, would have given us quick herd immunity to COVID original, and at 80% herd immunity to alpha. Delta destroyed that.

You imagine that the scientists who are pro-vax were saying something different. They were not. The politicians, as always, simplify things.

You then use those political simplifications as reasons to believe antivaxxer likes because you are too lazy to check in detail, and place as much trust in weirdo's like our W and weird antivaxxer blogs as you do all the normal scientists (who also BTW have blogs, which no-one posts here).

THH

• You consistently misunderstand the details here in a way that the antivaxxers take advantage of.

I know only one 1000% anti vaxxer here. You claim a gene therapy is vaccine. So you basically discard all vaccines that are not gene therapy or simply said vaccines.

These gene therapies could never help to stop the pandemic as already DARPA communicated April 2020. Even worse these gene therapies besides killing & crippling some 100'000 people did force the virus to select new mutations to spread even further.

Omicron seems to be lab too as it first occurred in Canada the place where some 10'000 rich Chinese folks destroyed the house market. Easy to bring it to there from USA --> Wuhan back to Canada. The same Chinese people then brought it to Botswana.

• Back from travels... no symptoms yet... very thankful.

However, everyone I personally know that now has tested positive is double jabbed and several boostered and the count is growing very fast! I personally do not know of anyone who has contracted Covid previously that has came down with a second case. So much for the jabs being the same as natural immunity. Anyway,,,,

"The original vaccines, at 70%, would have given us quick herd immunity to COVID original, and at 80% herd immunity to alpha. Delta destroyed that."

THH, you are committing the very same simplification and error that you accuse Shane of doing!

There WERE some countries that hit 70% but it did not stop the virus.....not even close...

But MAINLY.... the mRNA protection lasts less than 6 months for both transmission and contracting. The current mRNA vaccines would / will NEVER stop the virus. Yet you posit "it could have".... no, it is highly unlikely.. but "could haves" are hard to prove are they not. I can say that if everyone took Ivermectin, it "could have" stopped the pandemic dead in its track as well. Can't really say that can I.... and neither should you about the mRNA jabs. They would not nor will stop this! They simply do not last long enough.

Unfortunately, "could haves" abound in this world and many are "realistically impossible". If not a single person left their house for 1 year, the pandemic would have ended as well... perhaps (wildlife reservoirs?)... but certainly not a possible scenario is it.

And likewise, it is impossible to give mRNA boosters to the entire world every 4 months either. Simply cannot happen and the durability of the mRNA jabs simply are not cutting it. Giving someone a shot every 4 months would be catastrophic anyway, safety wise.

So, this mis-information and "mRNA only" approach has and is causing bad decisions on other non-mRNA options and has caused as much if not more damage than "antivaxxers", of which there are very few here anyway,

Vaccine passports my ass! When the vaccines do not stop the spread, this is clearly "mis-information" and destructive.

While I know you really dislike Wyttenbach's posts, (I often do not like the tone either) but I must say, time has proven him correct much more so than not when looking at the big picture.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that serious long term effects he often proposes does not happen...... I really, really do.... but there has been zero long term safety studies and it is very concerning, the data starting to come forward... more each week it seems.. And the fact that pharma is asking for a 75 year delay in releasing test data is very damning and concerning.....along with complete immunity to legal proceedings!

No, the real issue is the one sided, politicized and draconian approach that has been taken by vaccine warriors.

The letter that Dr. Storms wrote about main stream science and cold fusion could very easily swap out pharma/main stream media concerning this pandemic and the letter would STILL be spot on.

• You seem to have very little confidence that I can think on my own, making me easy prey for some slick talking anti-vaxxer from Switzerland. :) That if I give a post a :thumbup: that I automatically agree with the posts author.

That is just not how it works for me, and I am sure most others here. I have my own opinions, formed by what I learned here and elsewhere.

Not sure what you are getting at about the vaccines. That does not make much sense to me the way you worded it. Maybe one day you should just ask me what my stance is, and compare to yours, instead of assuming we are totally at odds. You may find we agree on most.

Where we clearly diverge though, is that I have turned "anti-establishment", and you are just the opposite. And for good reason... IMO it has been corrupted from top to bottom. I no longer trust *them*. Maybe it was like this before, and the pandemic made it too obvious to miss?...I do not know.

Sure, there are plenty of good people trying to keep me alive, but the system as a whole has become such a juggernaut of special interests, money, revolving doors, narratives, back room dealing, political agendas, that fear of angering the "powers that be" is a bigger influencer on my care options, than what may really be best for me.

• Francis and Tony

Co-conspirators or co ANTI conspirators?19742-shiny-png

Changing the words in science papers

deleting emails etc

to coverup the likelihood

of a lab manufactured Covid.

the shiny object will NOT go away in any' times.'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Speaking of price paid, it appears that the US Federal Government is incentivizing (manipulating) the hospital and school board policies in Covid response across the country through huge monetary funding - bribes - to those that comply.

The video below is a must watch to gain insight into how it is that there is such a widespread common response to Covid, including why Ivermectin is not allowed.

AJ DePriest Uncovers The Enormous Covid Bribes To All Education And Hospitals From The US Government
    Defeat The Mandates Rally DC Jan. 23: https://DefeatTheMandatesDC.com The Highwire with Del Bigtree: https://thehighwire.com Donate And Support My Work:…
    www.bitchute.com

• So ... 1MW SKLep DC systems for pre-order
    [ Rossisez/Believe it or not]

*** Disbelief Suspension ON ***

Looks as if he isn't going to chicken out at 999,999 pre-orders, sorry we didn't meet the 1M requirement.

2022-01-12 09:54 Calle H

Dear Dr Rossi,

With the tremendous power of MW extracted as ZPE and leaving the container as electricity, can it be expected that there will a sink in the electro magnetic scalar fields so that it may impact on radio wave communication systems?

Kind regards,

Calle H

2022-01-12 10:20 Andrea Rossi

Calle H:

we made extended tests on this issue during the CE certification process and what resulted is that the impact of the Ecat SKLep on radio wave communication systems is irrelevant.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Note that Frank reported that he saw parts of a certification document for the SKLed. If you believe that, I see no reason he isn't moving to certify the SKLep.

1MW DC? That would need industrial-strength inverters.

Biggest off-the-shelf I could find is a mere 50KW at $16,000,
    https://theinverterstore.com/p…-vdc-240-vac-split-phase/

1M/50KW = 20 needed = $320K

But I presume big Solar plants use big inverters.

*** Disbelief Suspension OFF ***

• He has already (mentally) transferred the CE cert (maybe even real) from the SKled to the SKlep, which has not even a permanently defined input or output, other than an “energy” output of 100 Wh/h, which is already exceeded by 11.7 V put to a 1 ohm resistor (if it was, which I highly doubt).

• He has already (mentally) transferred the CE cert (maybe even real) from the SKled to the SKlep

As far as I can tell, mainly from Levi's comments:

SKLed = Plasma + Photovoltaic + LED

SKLep = Plasma + Photovoltaic
    native mode is DC-DC... optional inverters at each end.

so its not a giant leap to think he might be pursuing some kind of certification for the SKLep

If he has a certificate (maybe even fake) for the SKled, he is maybe aware of what he has to do for the SKLep.

• Levi does not opine on the source of the SKled light energy. (The LED is clearly visible in the Levi lens photo)
    Prototype A and Prototype B are both SKleps.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.