The Playground

• @Forum Administators

could be possible to move the Covid topic back to its original one? It is unfairly flodding Playground one. I'm mainly interested in Rossi Magician saga ones and it's quite hard to find them in this large amount of fat comments, full of copy/pasted text and large pictures, dedicated to Covid.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, that was our intent in combining the threads in the first place, so it has worked as we had hoped. Anyone who wants to discuss either COVID or Rossi, can still do so. It was a compromise to make it more difficult, yet still accessible.

• A perfect example of powdering a pig. As I have said before, who exactly is this charade fooling?

We have been very honest explaining why we did what we did, so how could we be trying to fool anybody? When I was younger, in order to look at the XXX magazines, we had to walk through a curtained room in the back of the store to look at the photos. Very intimidating, and to this day I think those curtains served for the better good.

Same thing here. All you have to do is walk through the curtain if you want to look.

• Straw man?!?

"No-one is saying current vaccines can stop omicron variant some 30 mutations away from original."

Where did I say anything about "current vaccines / omicron/30 mutations" etc. etc..... nor did you address anything about the data... or the rest of my post. This is pure misdirection! Talk about straw man. You inserted argument that was not there.

My statement was about the entire handling of this pandemic and I think it pretty clear.

It is late at night and I am not going to lookup and link hundreds of posts, some from our own Jed here stating that if everyone would have gotten vaccinated, this pandemic would have been over. You KNOW that. My god man.

Who is saying these things..... please tell me what all the vaccine passports are for... if you are not jabbed you cannot go into public..... is this NOT to stop spread. So they are saying that the vaccinated do not spread it because they can still go out! Is this NOT the logic? Of course it is!

"So no-one EVER claimed vaccines would stop omicron"... . I NEVER said anything about omicron. You are attempting to misdirect away from the intent of my entire post.

I just now gave my 91 year old mother an at home antigen test at 2:00am. She was coughing and had a 95 temp. Result positive. :evil: and yes.... she has been double jabbed and boostered Jed...... X/ I write this as I contemplate what to do.

Unfortunately, because of the "vaccination only" approach, there are NO readily available treatments for her. These should have been developed from the beginning as well. And can I attempt to use Ivermectin??... HELL NO. My nephew who is a 10 year physician had been treating with ivermectin very successfully. Not one patient lost and NO side effects.(of course) His hospital notified him last week to cease and desist or lose his privilege's! This is pure bullshit...

and it is people like Jed and you in this "Vaccine Only" campaign that have made it so. You have fought against ivermectin since day one.... along with other vaccine warriors. It is now not an option for me unless I go to court.

To be proactive, I had already checked with the local doctor and hospital in case she contracted covid, which I was sure she would... the jabs to not protect against that. There practice is basically do nothing until she turns blue then bring her to the emergency room. I will be contacting them first am, but there will be nothing they will do at present since she is pretty mild... thankfully.

Would you give YOUR 91 year old mother Paxlovid? I doubt it is even available, but if it were, it is crap. The bulk data of ivermectin is far larger and better than what little, biased "by the manufacturer" data available for Paxlovid, for sure!

If not for the campaign against it, I would have had some here now and already given to her.... but NOOOO.

So why do you not comment on my entire post and not try to mis-direct by inserting parameters into my dialog that were not there.

I said that people like Jed and mainstream HAVE and many still do... say that the vaccines would have stopped the pandemic and it is the unvaccinated that is at fault. There were NO other avenues actively pursued other than vaccinations, thus no current treatments.

My god man, even the delusional Biden keeps saying this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated!

You sir, are being perfidious with your answer above!!!!

Oh, by the way.... I wonder if I have time to run an unbiased* RCT on Paxlovid, or perhaps if I had you design a RCT on Ivermectin we could get it done and then the FDA would consider it for a couple of years and THEN it might be available for my mom....

I am need to go care for my mother.... and will not be pissing in the wind against those who care more about their agenda and "methodology" than saving lives.

Good bye for the foreseeable time.

*Do not tell me Pfizer did run a RCT... Phizer has had multi-billion judgements against them Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009. Sure I will trust them!"

• Mexican Institute of Social Security Large Observational Study: Home Treatment Kit with Ivermectin Reduces Hospitalizations & Death

Mexican Institute of Social Security Large Observational Study: Home Treatment Kit with Ivermectin Reduces Hospitalizations & Death
    This large retrospective observational population study out of Mexico is a testament to the benefits of treating mild outpatient Covid-19 cases with a
    trialsitenews.com

This large retrospective observational population study out of Mexico is a testament to the benefits of treating mild outpatient Covid-19 cases with a medical kit at home. They found that the incidence of hospitalization was only 6.14% in patients who received a kit and 11.71% in those who did not. In the multivariate model, receiving a medical kit was associated with a lower risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19: adjusted risk ratio 0.35 (95% confidence interval 0.30–0.40).

Background

This retrospective, two-group comparative study was sponsored by the Mexican Institute of Social Security (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, (IMSS), a system providing healthcare to about 68 million people or 54% of the Mexican population. Operating approximately 1,400 primary care medical units, 270 general community hospitals, and 25 tertiary and quaternary care medical centers distributed throughout the 32 Mexican states.

During the pandemic, IMSS implemented respiratory care modules in a bid to classify and care for COVID-19 patients. For the cohort of patients with mild COVID-19 without respiratory symptoms, a large study was set up comparing a group that received the treatment kit with those that did not.

The treatment kits included an information brochure, face masks, a pulse oximeter, a three-day course of azithromycin (500 mg on day 1, 250 mg on days 2 and 3), a two-day course of ivermectin 6 mg daily, and several acetaminophen and aspirin tablets. The ivermectin and aspirin are likely to be what provided the benefits. The ivermectin dosing was much too low, but still probably helped. The aspirin would help prevent the microthrombosis that is so prevalent in Covid-19. Many believe microthrombosis is the main driver of severe disease in Covid-19. There is also evidence that platelet agglutination is the initial stage of the thrombosis in Covid-19.

The study team included a total of 28,048 laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 patients: 7,898 (28.2%) received a medical kit and 20,150 (71.8%) did not. The incidence rates of hospitalization and death combined were calculated.

The Study Methods

This study was designed to investigate the hospitalization and mortality rates of a large sample of adults who received the primary treatment kit in comparison with an equally large cohort of patients who declined the kit yet continued monitoring via telehealth.

A retrospective, two-group comparative study was conducted with secondary data via the National Family Medicine Information System of the IMSS. This database contains the personal and clinical records of every patient, including their diagnosis and prescribed medications. All data is captured in real-time by the family physician while attending to the patient.

A second database was set up by the epidemiological surveillance system at the IMSS covering the period of February 1-May 16, 2021. The data corresponded to ambulatory patients aged 18 years and older and over with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis and with information about the treatment kit delivery only. Records from the second epidemic wave from January 1–August 30, 2021, were analyzed. The study team included data regarding sex, age, medical conditions (e.g., obesity, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease), follow-up by telephone, and whether they agreed to use the treatment kit was obtained for each patient, as well emergency room visits and hospitalization. Information regarding death was obtained and verified using the hospital and mortality registries.

Results

The study authors, led by Cesar Raul Gonzalez-Bonilla, Evidence Analysis and Synthesis Research Unit, Health Research Coordination, Education and Research Unit, Medical Benefits Directorate, Mexican Institute of Social Security, report that those mild COVID-19 patients receiving the home treatment kit had a hospitalization rate of 6.14% as compared to the cohort not receiving the home treatment kit at 11.71%.

As is the case in other parts of North America, the authors report that comorbidities (e.g., obesity, diabetes, etc.) are associated with an increased risk of hospitalization or death. But those rates were reduced in the cohort that received early treatment or telephone follow-up.

Multivariate analysis revealed that the home-based mild COVID-19 patients receiving the home treatment kits were associated with a lower risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19 with an adjusted risk ratio of 0.35 (95% confidence interval 0.30–0.40).

Summary

The authors conclude that a multimodal strategy of the type employed in Mexico could possibly reduce the risk of hospitalization and death in adult outpatients with mild COVID-19. Based on a review of dozens of randomized controlled trials, observational studies, and countless physician interviews, the study results here indicate that even a marginally efficacious inexpensive regimen can save lives, even when administered early. TrialSite goes on record that sending patients home with no treatment and only instructions to go to the emergency department if/when they become hypoxic was cruel and immoral. It also directly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Lead Research/Investigator

Cesar Raul Gonzalez-Bonilla, Ph.D. Evidence Analysis and Synthesis Research Unit, Health Research Coordination, Education and Research Unit, Medical Benefits Directorate, Mexican Institute of Social Security.

Call to Action: Published as preprint/pre-proof the article is available in the journal Archives of Medical Research.

A Multimodal Strategy to Reduce the Risk of Hospitalization/death in Ambulatory Patients with COVID-19

A Multimodal Strategy to Reduce the Risk of Hospitalization/death in Ambulatory Patients with COVID-19
    Different interventions have been implemented worldwide for the house-hold monitoring of patients with mild COVID-19 to reduce the burden of healthcar…
    www.sciencedirect.com

• Japan's Kowa says ivermectin showed 'antiviral effect' against Omicron in research

Japan's Kowa says ivermectin showed 'antiviral effect' against Omicron in research
    Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other…
    www.reuters.com

TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd (7807.T) said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other variants of coronavirus in joint non-clinical research.

The company did not provide further details.

The firm has been working with Kitasato University, a medical university in Tokyo, on testing the drug which is used to treat parasites in animals and humans, as a potential treatment for COVID-19.

Clinical trials are ongoing but promotion of the drug as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy.

The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan and the U.S. Federal Drug Administration, the World Health Organization and the EU drug regulator have warned against its use.

|NIPH Clinical Trials Search

• This large retrospective observational population study out of Mexico is a testament to the benefits of treating mild outpatient Covid-19 cases with a medical kit at home.

This is close to a fake study regarding the used medication::

As of December 2020, patients diagnosed with mild COVID-19 were offered a treatment kit consisting of an information brochure, face masks, a pulse oximeter, a three-day course of azithromycin (500 mg on day 1, 250 mg on days 2 and 3), a two-day course of ivermectin 6 mg daily and several acetaminophen and aspirin tablets.

So it's a miracle that such low dosing already did show such a great effect on hospitalization. Usually the minimum dose is 3 days 12mg for small persons (up to 60kg.) So effectively its under dosing 3..10x what explains the lower effect on mortality.

• Just as a fun killer:: https://childrenshealthdefense…s-children/?itm_term=home

Every Friday, VAERS publishes vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed. Historically, VAERS has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events.

U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Jan. 21, 2022, for 5- to 11-year-olds show:

The most recent death involves a 7-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1975356) from Minnesota who died 11 days after receiving her first dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine when she was found unresponsive by her mother. An autopsy is pending.

• 14 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation).
    • 24 reports of blood clotting disorders.

U.S. VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Jan. 21, 2022, for 12- to 17-year-olds show:

The most recent deaths involve a 13-year-old male (VAERS I.D. 2042005) from an unidentified state who died from a sudden heart attack seven months after receiving his second dose of Moderna, and a 17-year-old female from an unidentified state (VAERS I.D. 2039111) who died after receiving her first dose of Moderna. Medical information was limited and it is unknown if an autopsy was performed in either case. 68 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death — with 96% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine. 609 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis with 597 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine. 154 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.

Who did say that the Pfizer fake is better than the half vaccine therapy of Moderna???

• Same source as above:: Us Military that does reports all findings not like VAERS....

Renz summarized data obtained from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database — the military’s longstanding epidemiological database of service members.

The data show miscarriages and cancer increased 300% in 2021 over the previous five-year average. Neurological disorders increased 1000% in 2021 over the past five-year average, increasing from 82,000 to 863,000 in one year.

But some figures look to high in my view or as said a soldiers has to die anyway...

• Big concerns for Kerala the India vaccine terror state. https://www.mygov.in/covid-19

About 700 deaths yesterday and close to 500 today not old deaths as reported before for 1.5 months.....

Now we have the daily proof how efficiently "vaccination only" kills... They claim to have 100% with one dose may also 110%...and a 40x death rate compared to other states...

We now now that even very low Ivermectin dose do make significant difference... But no treatment??

• Where did I say anything about "current vaccines / omicron/30 mutations" etc. etc..... nor did you address anything about the data... or the rest of my post. This is pure misdirection! Talk about straw man. You inserted argument that was not there.

My statement was about the entire handling of this pandemic and I think it pretty clear.

I thought you were making that comment with reference to delta, or omicron, because your example would only work for those two.

Bob, calling me a liar, or saying that I am misdirecting, is untrue. I may have views fdifferent from your, and I may make mistakes. Also I will make my points - not yours, so you might view that is being selective. But i do not avoid your points.

I was annoyed (I have almost stopped posting ehre) by your blatant assumption that scientist, experts, etc were incompetent throughout this pandemic, and that they misled the public.

I agree, a few mistakes were made, but not so many by the scientists who always said - {\em we do not know}. You claim that the scientific claims about the vaccines were overblown. In fcat it was the reverse. the vaccines we have overperformed expectations:

They worked with high efficacy against original COVID

They still worked with high efficacy against alpha.

The only underperformance: short-lived immunity - is because they have so much less immunity against delta or omicron - so it lasts less long. And we are so lucky that one vaccine works against all these variants.

They even work Ok against delta, and a bit against omicron.

And, crucially, they protect lives better than they protect against infection.

Now, they are not perfect, but they have served their job which is to keep people (except the antivaxxers) much safer than would otherwise have been the case. (The science evidence for that is strong, and it is only antivaxxer-friendly non-science comment that would convince anyone otherwise. Which is why scientists almost uniformly think that).

Before you say that scientists have claimed this or that please give a specific scientific reference.

Before you tar me with the same brush (reasonable since I am just imperfectly posting here what I read from the scientists) give a reference to what I've said.

I am content on this thread to be hated by a few, and liked by not many. There is here a very strong anti-expert anti-establishment sentiment. I am pro-expert, and not universally pro-establishment, but equally I don't assume people are dishonest. I am not mired by the US political and societal divide which sets families against each other. We have a buffoon (known) as Prime Minister, but otherwise most of our politicians are in it to do good. They are human, fallible, and I dislike the views of more than half of them. I also hate that they have to misdirect and evade. I'd never be a politician. But generally I respect them. It is a difficult unpleasant job and not one I'd want, but it has to be done.

So when I post here I'll give a needed antidote to what would otherwise be pretty uniform propaganda (I can think of a few exceptions, but they do not post much). And accept that those few who pay attention here maybe don't like it.

If however you insult me by saying that I am dishonest - even dishonest by misdirection, I will go on arguing with you till you show me where I acted as I would not want, or you agree you are wrong.

You need chapter and verse. You need more than what you have above, since as I've pointed out above you are (not I'm sure deliberately misdirecting) but being careless over how you analyse evidence. It is easy to make rhetorical points by losing precision. No scientists ever said the vaccines would knock out delta - it was pretty obvious from as soon as we saw it that they would not. A real scientist (not me) would be more cautious, and say, well, it might, we do not yet have evidence. But would never say it would do that. Any scientist would say that vaccination reduces R and makes it easier to knock out delta, or even (with recent jabs) omicron. That is just obvious from the evidence RB posted a while ago that recent boosters can reduce omicron R by around 2. And, now we have omicron, vaccination and survivor's immunity are both reducing R, and both protecting people.

There is no scientific conspiracy, no experts saying obviously falkse things, even though they can make mistakes. I think the government poli-scientists who advised early on against public wearing masks were wrong. The science at the time was unclear (and mostly wrong) but they should have been less certain.

• Same thing here. All you have to do is walk through the curtain if you want to look.

i see. The analogy is that if you want to see what’s going on with the Rossi comedy show, you need to wade through thousands of words of self-appointed medical experts pontificating about Covid. Probably at least as effective as a black curtain, I suppose. And meanwhile, management can claim this is primarily an LENR site because the busiest part of it is plain-labeled and therefore effectively invisible Very persuasive.

• Codey lab is more interesting

than Rossi or Covid.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i see. The analogy is that if you want to see what’s going on with the Rossi comedy show, you need to wade through thousands of words of self-appointed medical experts pontificating about Covid. Probably at least as effective as a black curtain, I suppose. And meanwhile, management can claim this is primarily an LENR site because the busiest part of it is plain-labeled and therefore effectively invisible Very persuasive.

I think you got it. :) Does the strategy appear to be working to you?. Seems like it is to me as there is much less talk about Rossi, while COVID is still going strong...although at a slower pace.

We have many robust conversations popping up almost daily on other threads, most focused on LENR related matters. Players in the field are showing up, or tuning in. LF has earned an important role within the community, and we are just getting started.

Life is good.

• The medical background to the enhanced cancer risk after RNA gene therapy AKA vaccine...

Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs
    The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the widely perceived public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in…
    www.authorea.com

It's about what I try to explain since 1 year already...Interferon suppression...

In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.