The Playground

• are inclined to think that throughout the world doctors and medical journals are lying in a conspiracy to kill people.

I think it is much more complex than something so simple as "lying". It involves revolving doors between the regulated and regulators, money, power, greed, fear of blacklisting, grant funding, along with a corrupted legacy media and the very powerful social platforms which traded in their traditional role as watchdogs for the people, and have now become protectors of the system.

It all adds up to a good reason to distrust what we are being told, and leaves many like myself with no other choice but to seek out "the truth" from more obscure, and possibly unreliable sources.

• RB, Zephyr, FM1, doubtless others I have blocked, are inclined to think that throughout the world doctors and medical journals are lying in a conspiracy to kill people.

We all agree that currently all journals are paid big bribes from Pfizer/Moderna to explicitly only publish fake studies. The same holds for Lancet, Jama.

A 4th booster definitely damages your immune system. In Europe currently all hospitals run on their limits due to 3x/4xx vaxx personal being very sick.

But your are still not aware that you not only are a clown you are a criminal clown of tehs ame kind as Putin is. You support mass murders.

Switzerland stopped all boosters !!!

• Well done Rossi, this looks like an ideal pyramid scheme! How else could E-cats be sold!

Unusual scam where the money is put in escrow pending acceptance. Or - other than Mercedes and similar high-end cars - where a customer can come to test his unit before taking delivery.

Or using an apparently-refundable payment method:
    https://donotpay.com/learn/paypal-refund-policy/

[ I think Rossi's approach is screwy .... any integrator will most likely have to get UL/whatever certification on the final product. But I'll stick with my 2-unit bet. ]

• Unusual scam where the money is put in escrow pending acceptance. Or - other than Mercedes and similar high-end cars - where a customer can come to test his unit before taking delivery.

[ I think Rossi's approach is screwy .... any integrator will most likely have to get UL/whatever certification on the final product. But I'll stick with my 2-unit bet. ]

Alan, the mistake here is believing the things Rossi says are even remotely true.

There is no way in heck he is allowing thousands of people come in and test the e-cat on his site.

And how is PayPal going to enforce the refunds from Rossi when he refuses to refund it?

PayPal is not an insurance company taking on major risks of their clients.

The whole story is fantasy and nothing will ever be shipped.

All these pending "orders" will be "cancelled" at a faster rate than new ones arrive.

Of course the savior will be his new 1Kw version, the development which will extend the scam another year again.

• Unusual scam where the money is put in escrow pending acceptance. Or - other than Mercedes and similar high-end cars - where a customer can come to test his unit before taking delivery.

The Stupidest One will arrive on the scene, and will bypass all the silly obstacles and practically force Rossi to take a half billion dollars of Other Peoples Money to take over the product and distribution without any real testing or guarantee at all.

• https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1063023/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-12.pdf

UK week 12 report....

All Age groups < 50 3xx vaxx, not recovered, now die at least 3x more often than unvaxx...

Obviously Omicron kills vaccinated only at a very high rate.

The pandemic of the vaccinated now fully escalates, also in hospitals, that now miss up to 20% of the fully vaccinated personal...

• Vitamin D and marine omega 3 fatty acid supplementation and incident autoimmune disease: VITAL randomized controlled trial

Abstract

Objective: To investigate whether vitamin D and marine derived long chain omega 3 fatty acids reduce autoimmune disease risk.

Design: Vitamin D and omega 3 trial (VITAL), a nationwide, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial with a two-by-two factorial design.

Setting: Nationwide in the United States.

Participants: 25 871 participants, consisting of 12 786 men ≥50 years and 13 085 women ≥55 years at enrollment.

Interventions: Vitamin D (2000 IU/day) or matched placebo, and omega 3 fatty acids (1000 mg/day) or matched placebo. Participants self-reported all incident autoimmune diseases from baseline to a median of 5.3 years of follow-up; these diseases were confirmed by extensive medical record review. Cox proportional hazard models were used to test the effects of vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acids on autoimmune disease incidence.

Main outcome measures: The primary endpoint was all incident autoimmune diseases confirmed by medical record review: rheumatoid arthritis, polymyalgia rheumatica, autoimmune thyroid disease, psoriasis, and all others.

Results: 25 871 participants were enrolled and followed for a median of 5.3 years. 18 046 self-identified as non-Hispanic white, 5106 as black, and 2152 as other racial and ethnic groups. The mean age was 67.1 years. For the vitamin D arm, 123 participants in the treatment group and 155 in the placebo group had a confirmed autoimmune disease (hazard ratio 0.78, 95% confidence interval 0.61 to 0.99, P=0.05). In the omega 3 fatty acids arm, 130 participants in the treatment group and 148 in the placebo group had a confirmed autoimmune disease (0.85, 0.67 to 1.08, P=0.19). Compared with the reference arm (vitamin D placebo and omega 3 fatty acid placebo; 88 with confirmed autoimmune disease), 63 participants who received vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acids (0.69, 0.49 to 0.96), 60 who received only vitamin D (0.68, 0.48 to 0.94), and 67 who received only omega 3 fatty acids (0.74, 0.54 to 1.03) had confirmed autoimmune disease.

Conclusions: Vitamin D supplementation for five years, with or without omega 3 fatty acids, reduced autoimmune disease by 22%, while omega 3 fatty acid supplementation with or without vitamin D reduced the autoimmune disease rate by 15% (not statistically significant). Both treatment arms showed larger effects than the reference arm (vitamin D placebo and omega 3 fatty acid placebo).

Study registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01351805 and NCT01169259.

• Very high vaccine damage rates among German children :: https://coronadatenanalyse.de/…nwirkungen-2019-bis-2021/

https://www.infosperber.ch/ges…h-mehr-hospitalisationen/ (German)

Germany :: More labor days lost due to "CoV-19 vaccination" than from CoV-19 illness...

We all know that for the age group < 65 there never was a pandemic. We also know that RNA gene therapy (CoV-19 vaccine) for this group is a crime against humanity.

The damage picture now fully unfolds.

Only criminal News papers like NyTimes/Boston,FAZ, ZEIT, Guardian, BBC,... still publish RNA commercials and report fake death numbers from Omicron...

• Treating India only had a short visit by Omicron. Most states have no more deaths since almost a week now except our famous 2x,3x,4x vaxx state (Kerala) that still produces 74 out of 83 India deaths. (90%)

https://www.mygov.in/covid-19 (Date 25th April 2022)

India shows that vaccines are crap, produce a very high overall death count. India also shows that vaccines prolongate the pandemic and produce magnitudes more CoV-19 cases...

• It involves revolving doors between the regulated and regulators, money, power, greed, fear of blacklisting, grant funding, along with a corrupted legacy media and the very powerful social platforms which traded in their traditional role as watchdogs for the people, and have now become protectors of the system.

Are you saying that nearly every doctor and hospital is in on this conspiracy? How do the conspirators manage to pay all those people? Why would my doctors, a GP, be part of this conspiracy? He is not asking for a grant. No one is going to blacklist him. He is not part of the media. But he has been watching unvaccinated patients hospitalized and dying for two years. So has every other doctor. They all know for a fact that unvaccinated people are far more likely to die. That is an irrefutable fact.

It all adds up to a good reason to distrust what we are being told,

No, it does not. You need to get a grip, read history, read the newspapers, and THINK about how the world works. Look, everyone knows there are corrupt people. Some institutions are corrupt, or dysfunctional. The mafia has a lot of power over garbage collection companies in New York. We all know that Boeing covered up problems and caused catastrophic accidents. But that does not mean that every single person in the aerospace industry has been bought, or fears blacklisting, or lies to the public. You can be sure that the vast majority of people in aerospace are honest, hardworking, and do the best they can to ensure safety. How can you be sure of that? Because airplanes seldom fall out of the sky. Because if everyone in the industry was a criminal liar, airplanes would fall out of the sky every day, and no one would dare to fly on them. The industry would go extinct.

The same thing can be said for doctors and hospitals. Everyone knows there are corrupt doctors pushing dangerous opioids, but everyone also knows that most doctors would never do that. If they were all corrupt, and bought by "grants" (which they do not get), people would realize that fact, and stop going to doctors. We would wake up and go to alternative doctors, who give ivermectin instead of vaccines. A million unvaccinated people would not have died. They would all take ivermectin and they would be alive, while a million vaccinated people would have died instead. That did not happen. If it had happened, there would be no way to cover it up.

It isn't only doctors who know the facts. I know people who got seriously ill or died from COVID. None of them were vaccinated. Nearly everyone I know is vaccinated, and not a single one of them was even hospitalized. I know a large enough number of people that this is not anecdotal evidence.

You and some other antivaxxers think there is a cover up. You may even imagine that your circle of acquaintances include people who were harmed by vaccines, and people who died despite getting vaccinated. If that is what you think, you are deluded. I am sure you do not know a single person harmed by the vaccines because there is not one in a billion such people, and your chances of knowing one is less than your chance of winning the Mega Millions lottery. All of the "facts" that you and others have posted here have been blatant lies, many of them originated in Russia, and the others invented by antivaxxer Death Cult lunatics. You resemble the anti-cold fusion people insofar as you do not have a leg to stand on, or a single valid technical reason to believe what you claim. All you have are absurd conspiracy theories notions that every doctor is corrupted by grants they never apply for, and blacklisting that can never affect them.

• Are you saying that nearly every doctor and hospital is in on this conspiracy?

You use the wrong term. Nearly every doctors is on big pharma's payroll because every hospital chief is a member of the FM/R/JF/B mafia. So the chief kicks every doctor that is not following his greed mantra (See Marik and others). Here in Switzerland I can confirm its 100% now. There are very few exceptions among private clinics e.g. owned by the church.

• Are you saying that nearly every doctor and hospital is in on this conspiracy? How do the conspirators manage to pay all those people? Why would my doctors, a GP, be part of this conspiracy? He is not asking for a grant. No one is going to blacklist him. He is not part of the media. But he has been watching unvaccinated patients hospitalized and dying for two years. So has every other doctor. They all know for a fact that unvaccinated people are far more likely to die. That is an irrefutable fact.

Wait, who said anything about conspiracy? I said that the health care industry has become corrupted. That is not a conspiracy, it is a systemic problem brought on by a number of factors...some of which I mentioned. That corruption may not have been obvious to most before the pandemic, but the crisis has magnified the problem to such a large degree, it is hard to miss it now.

Not too long ago the media kept the health care industry honest by being a watchdog, and reporting on things that were illegal, or questionable. Somewhere along the line they decided to become advocates, and activists instead, and adopted the role of enforcer for whatever narrative the health moguls manufactured. Joining in with them were the very powerful social tech giants, who used censorship to suppress dissent, and shape and frame the narrative.

We have seen plenty of proof of this over the course of the pandemic; i.e. virus origins, masks, preventive therapies, lockdowns, PCR testing, outdoor transmission, school closures, child vaccination, myocarditis, etc. where the narrative was created, and those opposed were beaten into submission, or in some cases had their careers destroyed. Mocked as "conspiracists", anti-vaxxers, or anti-science. This never could have happened without the complicitness of the legacy media, and the social media.

And Doctors are a part of the system of course, and no, I do not think they have been corrupted. At least not on an individual basis. However, they abide by what their medical college, Hospital Medical Staff Committee, Credential Committee, Department Head, and State Medical Boards tell them to do, and yes, in many areas of the country these governing bodies have become politicized, or have caved to the pressure to conform with the narrative, and damned the best needs of the patient.

Doctors are not dumb, and know all this. They know the prevailing political winds, and that if they go against it they could lose everything. Many already have, simply for prescribing a very safe drug like Ivermectin, or telling a parent they do not think the risk/reward is favorable for vaccinating their young children.

• Hmmmm... Off topic, if that's possible here.

For all our refined precision measuring systems, surely room for improvement, yet this surprised me... Only, "five in human history, to be precise".

"Klet Observatory Sees Asteroid 2022 EB5, 13 Minutes Before Impact." - Credit: ESA

“Chance of Impact 100%” – Fifth Asteroid Ever Discovered Before Impact
    Most asteroids that have impacted Earth were discovered many years, often many millions of years, after the event. The evidence? Roughly 200 known craters scar…
    scitechdaily.com

Most asteroids that have impacted Earth were discovered many years, often many millions of years, after the event. The evidence? Roughly 200 known craters scar Earth’s surface, telling an impactful story of how our planet, and life on it, has been dramatically shaped by violent collisions with ancient space rocks.

On occasion – five in human history, to be precise – we discover an asteroid before it strikes.

Warning of certain impact

At 19:24 UTC on March 11, 2022, astronomer Krisztián Sárneczky discovered a bright and fast-moving new object in the sky using the 60cm Schmidt telescope at the Piszkésteto observatory, Hungary. He collected four observations in quick succession, and just 14 minutes later reported his findings to the Minor Planet Center (MPC), initially designating the object ‘Sar2593’.

• Profanum/Sacrum the Age of Enlightenment LENR Energy and Folk Tales

The Heart of the Article

Dichotomy and symbiosis of Sacrum/Profanum

In ancient Rome sacrum/sacred meant sacrificial, the realm of the gods. If consecrated for committing a crime you could be killed with impunity, your life was forfeit belonging to the gods. On the other hand, in modern usage that which is considered sacred is held in reverence, cherished, and protected. Profanum/profane has also transitioned in meaning, from ‘that which is of the world’ (not belonging to the gods), into modern usage ‘that which is known’ and ‘that which causes harm to the good or sacred’. The unknowable (sacrum) and the known (profanum) have gone through an evolution of understanding and meaning throughout time.

Today many spiritual practitioners, from many faiths, revere all life on the planet as a whole, worshiping the ‘sacred earth’. Ancient religions have touched on this as well, although no one knew what the planet looked like back in those times. It was unknowable, Sacrum. Not long ago, the sight of our good earth, afloat like a blue and white gem, fragile as seen against the backdrop of space, became common knowledge of the world, Profanum. This vision of the earth may be the strongest archetypal image of our time, inspiring new dreams and visions, framing further questions which pull at us.

In both philosophy and theology, the sacred and profane presents a dichotomy, yes, but also a symbiosis. A symbiosis of the sacred and profane takes place when the unknowable is glimpsed, dreamed of for the first time. Then it becomes part of the world, a question takes hold, unknown yet knowable, the realm of the seeker. Over time, and effort, it then becomes part of our body of knowledge. In this light, knowledge is both sacred and profane. The transitions, the rights of passage, that lead to truth and understanding are found in the interplay between the unknowable and the known.

A life seeking ‘enlightenment’ encompasses both ‘a reverence for the unknowable’ and ‘a yearning for worldly understanding’. This drives the curiousness of humanity and the miracles of science, which in turn deepens our understanding of the realm of the sacred. Sacrum/profanum working together, creating a synergy, influencing the development of our humanity.

The inspirational symbiosis of sacrum/profanum is most apparent during times of great scientific and theological discovery. It can be seen when studying the Age of Enlightenment.

A few of the causal factors preceding and fueling that age are present today.

“Rites of passage represent movements, a transition from one state — the profane – to the other, the sacred; or back again to the profanum.”

Introduction taken straight from Wikipedia

Profanum/Sacrum

Religious Law in Ancient Rome

Profanum

Literally, ‘in front of the shrine’, therefore not within a sacred precinct; not belonging to the gods but to humankind.

Sacer i.e. Sacrum

Sacer describes a thing or person given to the gods, thus “sacred” to them. Human beings had no legal or moral claims on anything sacer. Sacer could be highly nuanced; Varro associates it with “perfection”. Through association with ritual purity, sacer could also mean “sacred, untouchable, inviolable”.

Anything not sacer was profanum: literally, “in front of (or outside) the shrine”, therefore not belonging to it or the gods. A thing or person could be made sacer (consecrated), or could revert from sacer to profanum (deconsecrated), only through lawful rites (resecratio) performed by a pontiff on behalf of the state. Part of the ver sacrum sacrificial vow of 217 BC stipulated that animals dedicated as sacer would revert to the condition of profanum if they died through natural cause or were stolen before the due sacrificial date. Similar conditions attached to sacrifices in archaic Rome. A thing already owned by the gods or actively marked out by them as divine property was distinguished as religiosus, and hence could not be given to them or made sacer.

Persons judged sacer under Roman law were placed beyond further civil judgment, sentence and protection; their lives, families and properties were forfeit to the gods. A person could be declared sacer who harmed a plebeian tribune, failed to bear legal witness, failed to meet his obligations to clients, or illicitly moved the boundary markers of fields. It was not a religious duty (fas) to execute a homo sacer, but he could be killed with impunity.

Profanum/Sacrum Philosophy

Profane/Profanum - The Known

The profane, is the part of reality that can be perceived and known, as conceptualized in the philosophical dichotomy of sacred and profane.

The profane world consists of all that we can know through our senses; it is the natural world of everyday life that we experience as either comprehensible or at least ultimately knowable — the Lebenswelt or lifeworld.

Sacred/Sacrum - The Unknowable

In contrast, the sacred, or sacrum in Latin, encompasses all that exists beyond the everyday, natural world that we experience with our senses.

As such, the sacred or numinous can inspire feelings of awe, because it is regarded as ultimately unknowable and beyond limited human abilities to perceive and comprehend.

Transitions

Rites of passage represent movements from one state — the profane – to the other, the sacred; or back again to the profanum.

Religion is organized primarily around the sacred elements of human life and provides a collective attempt to bridge the gap between the sacred and the profane.

Profane in Modern Usage

Profane may refer to sinfulness or sacrilege, both acts which violate the sacred or the good. It also refers to the act of profanity or foul language.

Sacred in Modern Usage

Sacred means revered due to sanctity, is in general the state of being holy (perceived by religious individuals as associated with divinity) or sacred (considered worthy of spiritual respect or devotion; or inspiring awe or reverence among believers).

The Theory of Relativity and LENR Energy 14june2013

Aether the Theory of Relativity and LENR Energy – COLD FUSION NOW!

A theoretical physicist once said,

“As to the part which the new ether is to play in the physics of the future we are not yet clear. We know that it determines the metrical relations in the space-time continuum, e.g. the configurative possibilities of solid bodies as well as the gravitational fields; but we do not know whether it has an essential share in the structure of the electrical elementary particles constituting matter. Nor do we know whether it is only in the proximity of ponderable masses that its structure differs essentially from that of the Lorentzian ether; whether the geometry of spaces of cosmic extent is approximately Euclidean. But we can assert by reason of the relativistic equations of gravitation that there must be a departure from Euclidean relations, with spaces of cosmic order of magnitude, if there exists a positive mean density, no matter how small, of the matter in the universe. In this case the universe must of necessity be spatially unbounded and of finite magnitude, its magnitude being determined by the value of that mean density.

If we consider the gravitational field and the electromagnetic field from the standpoint of the ether hypothesis, we find a remarkable difference between the two. There can be no space nor any part of space without gravitational potentials; for these confer upon space its metrical qualities, without which it cannot be imagined at all. The existence of the gravitational field is inseparably bound up with the existence of space.

On the other hand a part of space may very well be imagined without an electromagnetic field; thus in contrast with the gravitational field, the electromagnetic field seems to be only secondarily linked to the ether, the formal nature of the electromagnetic field being as yet in no way determined by that of gravitational ether. From the present state of theory it looks as if the electromagnetic field, as opposed to the gravitational field, rests upon an entirely new formal motif, as though nature might just as well have endowed the gravitational ether with fields of quite another type, for example, with fields of a scalar potential, instead of fields of the electromagnetic type.

Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field, our present view of the universe presents two realities which are completely separated from each other conceptually, although connected causally, namely, gravitational ether and electromagnetic field, or — as they might also be called — space and matter.

Of course it would be a great advance if we could succeed in comprehending the gravitational field and the electromagnetic field together as one unified conformation. Then for the first time the epoch of theoretical physics founded by Faraday and Maxwell would reach a satisfactory conclusion.

The contrast between ether and matter would fade away, and, through the general theory of relativity, the whole of physics would become a complete system of thought, like geometry, kinematics, and the theory of gravitation.” Quote

Albert Einstein

Further along in the article is this...

‘Heavy Electron’ -‘Mu-meson’ Vacuum Field – Electron Proton ‘Creation’

Dr. Harold Aspden is of particular interest. A brilliant man, he successfully predicted the mass of the proton and was a pioneer of efficient thermal electric conversion devices. He was the first to be issued a U.S. patent with ‘cold fusion’ contained in the text of the application. A further example of his brilliance is his theoretical papers on Aether Science. This list is of ten Harold Aspden patents granted, applied, or cited that concern “Cold Fusion” LENR and the Aether (ZPE). Here is an excellent biography of the honorable Dr. Harold Aspden including all theories, works published, and documented efforts in the Aether and LENR sciences.

Hear and Light

“In 1737, Châtelet published a paper entitled ‘Dissertation Sur La Nature et La Propagation du feu’ based upon her research into the science of fire, that predicted what is today known as infrared radiation and the nature of light."

Émilie’s works continued, she tackled, and conquered a key to the ‘holy grail’ of understanding the laws of conservation of energy.

“Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.”

Newton didn’t add this apple to the tree of knowledge, Émilie did.

“Émilie du Châtelet proposed that energy must always have the same dimensions in any form, which is necessary to be able to relate it in different forms (kinetic, potential, heat...).

She proposed and tested the hypothesis of the conservation of total energy, as distinct from momentum. Balls were dropped from different heights into a sheet of soft clay. Each ball’s kinetic energy as indicated by the quantity of material displaced ­ was shown to be proportional to the square of the velocity. Newton and Voltaire, had all believed that “energy” was not distinct from momentum and therefore proportional to velocity.”

They were wrong, she was right.

Energy is never lost or gained, it changes form... and often location. Imagine a nano miniature molecular magnetic cyclotron focusing a system’s energy, for a split second, into a teeny tiny spot. How kinetic might those couple of atoms get? How powerful are the mini- magnetic fields in their space? Ponder Einstein’s E = mc squared. Open the dam. Become brilliant, think outside the box, like Émilie du Châtelet did during the Age of Enlightenment.

From: Profanum/Sacrum the Age of Enlightenment LENR Energy and Folk Tales, 2015

https://gbgoble.kinja.com/profanum-sacrum-the-age-of-enlightenment-lenr-energy-an-1750423582

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.