The Playground

• Fred Zoepfl certainly is an expert in his field using advanced techniques to show branching of polyethylene during polymarization. Its likely that chain polymerization branches or breaks occurs in DNA when similarly exposed to ionizing radiation, or by exposure to mRNA vaccines. The reverse transcriptase polymerisation chain reaction!

• Thanks for providing us this. We were told a few months ago the paper was retracted, and this confirms it.

Interesting man this Fred Zoepfl. He has been chasing after Rossi for many years. He used to post occasionally on the old Ecat News (ECN). Forgot his user name, but a Nuclear Engineer as I recall so he knows that he is talking about. Paradigmnoia probably remembers more about him than I do.

This is probably not the last straw for our Rossi supporters as they are quite resilient.

I exchanged Emails with Fred for

a while a year or so ago.

One of the most interesting things

about him was that he was hired by

Captain Rickover to work in the USA Submarine Program.

He could have some crude but amusing and believable opinions about Rossi

and his technology.

He in most part respected my opinions as a Rossi believer.

I just sent A.R. a copy of the letter

asking him to comment

• I doubt AR will comment on it, even though he has been aware of it for at least two months. Frank of course has known for quite some time also but has until yesterday managed to keep it off the pages.

• Wait, who said anything about conspiracy? I said that the health care industry has become corrupted.

It would have to be a conspiracy. Nearly every doctor and nurse says the vaccines are effective, and they say that nearly all severely ill patients and patients who die are unvaccinated. If that is not true, every doctor on earth is lying. They all have to be in on it. They are all corrupted. Not just the pharma companies, but every single GP, nurse, and hospital attendant, and hospital executive.

Needless to say, this scenario is not possible. There is not enough money in the world to buy off all doctors and nurses. There is no motivation for any doctor or nurse to lie about the efficacy of vaccines, or to lie about unvaccinated patients dying. Ordinary doctors do not get "grants" from the CDC or pharma companies. They have no stake in the success or failure of the vaccines, and no reason to lie about them. They will not risk losing their licenses to enrich pharma companies.

You say, "the health care industry has become corrupted." Yes, everyone knows that. But that does not mean that every single manufacturer, public health agency, doctor and nurse in the world is corrupted. Suppose vaccines did not work. Suppose 10% of doctors were not corrupted. They would be raising a hue and cry, telling everyone the stats are fake and the vaccines do not work. Of course there are a few doctors saying that, but not 10%. Not even 1%. Furthermore, many of the ones who are saying that are making tons of money selling that idea to gullible members of the public. If anyone is corrupted, they are. Furthermore, you will find corruption in every industry. Even Boeing was partially corrupted. Banks, schools, internet service providers, restaurants . . . you will find a measure of corruption everywhere. But the corruption it is not so pervasive that every single industry member is part of it. If every single banker were corrupt, they would steal all the money and banks would all go bankrupt. If every internet service provider were corrupt, the internet would collapse. You are hypothesizing that the health care industry has an airtight Omerta code of silence, and every single person has followed it.

• I think they call it job security jed.
    Never ending money or be your own boss to make payroll.

few understand working for a living not knowing the who your doing work for will not pay the bill.but the system in place "I will not call by name" will always get the money! when others working for them selves take all the risks.

using the system to get paid if your self employed is a joke fighting the system. with never ending money.or a dr that rubs the system the wrong way.

• I doubt AR will comment on it, even though he has been aware of it for at least two months. Frank of course has known for quite some time also but has until yesterday managed to keep it off the pages.

Looks like your so far right.

He just updated his blog and no reply to my comment.

Something he should be dealing with head on.

At least that is my opinion.

• ‘Out of control’ Omicron threatens China.

Outbreaks of the fast-spreading BA.2 Omicron variant in all 31 Chinese provinces have plunged tens of millions of people into lockdown. President Xi Jinping announced earlier this month that China would stick to its ‘dynamic zero-COVID strategy’, but also flagged some softening of the approach. Some scientists are concerned that the spread is now out of control. Unrestrained infections could lead to widespread deaths, partly because only 50% of people over the age of 80 — many of whom live in rural areas — are fully vaccinated.

Nature | 6 min read

• It would have to be a conspiracy. Nearly every doctor and nurse says the vaccines are effective, and they say that nearly all severely ill patients and patients who die are unvaccinated. If that is not true, every doctor on earth is lying. They all have to be in on it. They are all corrupted. Not just the pharma companies, but every single GP, nurse, and hospital attendant, and hospital executive.

Needless to say, this scenario is not possible. There is not enough money in the world to buy off all doctors and nurses. There is no motivation for any doctor or nurse to lie about the efficacy of vaccines, or to lie about unvaccinated patients dying. Ordinary doctors do not get "grants" from the CDC or pharma companies. They have no stake in the success or failure of the vaccines, and no reason to lie about them. They will not risk losing their licenses to enrich pharma companies.

This the extent of what I said about vaccines in the post you are replying to: "child vaccination" and "or telling a parent they do not think the risk/reward is favorable for vaccinating their young children."...that is all. But feel free to put words in my mouth. :)

Just to be clear (again), IMO doctors are not part of the corruption prevalent in the health care industry, They are simply cogs in the machine. Most do not even treat COVID patients, as the primary care docs such as Family Practice, and Internal Medicine are the first line of defense for that. And they for the most part do what they are told to do by their colleges, Hospital Medical Staff, Department Head, and State Medical Board.

These doctors follow the Standard Of Care established by those organizations, and if those powers say Ivermectin is verboten, and vaccines for kids is less risky than catching the virus, than that is what they will do, and say. They well know that being a maverick who dares buck the system will lose their hospital privileges, or even their Medical License as we have seen many times during the pandemic, so the vast majority have learned to go along to get along.

• Outbreaks of the fast-spreading BA.2 Omicron variant in all 31 Chinese provinces have plunged tens of millions of people into lockdown.

BA.2 is even more harmless for unvaxx than the initial Omicron. Here we see no ICU cases....

Ivermectin works fantastically for Omicron. See treating India. Of course a few 80+ will die with Omicron instead from flu...

• I think they call it job security jed.

Doctors and nurses have job security. They do not depend on pharma companies. Pharma companies have no way to intimidate doctors, or cause them to be fired. They do not have enough money to buy off all of the doctors and nurses in the world.

There is simply no way to get everyone on board a conspiracy to hide the fact that COVID vaccines do not work. Everyone would quickly find out that the doctors and hospitals are lying, and dying patients were actually vaccinated. Now of course I realize that the lunatic Death Cult members here and elsewhere already make that claim. They say the vaccines do not work, and the vaccines actually kill you. But the thing is, anyone can see these people are lying for profit, or they are lunatics. Because anyone with an ounce of sense knows that doctors worldwide cannot all be lying. Doctors are not all afraid of of pharma companies, or magically in thrall to them. Doctors are not part of a secret cabal to kill patients, any more than airplane pilots are participating in Boeing's recent effort to cover up safety problems. In fact, most doctors have nothing to do with pharma companies, and no financial interest in them, any more than pilots are invested in Boeing, or I as a programmer have anything to do with the management at Microsoft.

Things are often what they appear to be. Reality is often undeniable to a sane, experienced person. COVID and other vaccines work. They are have saved millions of lives. There is no secret cabals at work. Doctors are not all conspiring against their patients.

• Moving along

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These doctors follow the Standard Of Care established by those organizations, and if those powers say Ivermectin is verboten, and vaccines for kids is less risky than catching the virus, than that is what they will do, and say. T

They will do and say that because those are objectively true facts. Ivermectin does nothing to prevent or cure COVID, unless you are infected with parasites. The risk of getting COVID is much more dangerous than the vaccine, at any age. Doctors do this, and say this, because they educated experts. Because they understand medical science. Not because anyone told them to say it.

If you disagree with these doctors, that is because you are wrong.

• Nearly every doctor and nurse says the vaccines are effective, and they say that nearly all severely ill patients and patients who die are unvaccinated. If that is not true, every doctor on earth is lying.

Of course it's not true. That doesn't mean every doctor who says it's true is lying. Rather, they're mislead, true believers in the safety and efficacy of the injections.

For instance, with the Moderna trials for children ages 6 months to 5 years that took place here in Toronto from last fall to recently (and now finished), many of the children in the study were children of doctors (as I recently read in the Toronto Star).

Here in Ontario, 3 out of 4 testing positive in hospitals are at least doubly injected. 2 out of 3 in intensive care because of Covid have at least two jabs. So, most people severely ill and dead from covid now are injected.

The radio stations I listen to no longer mention the percentages in hospitals who are jabbed and unjabbed, like they used to. It would erode the Narrative. Meanwhile the push to be injected continues in the local media.

Ontario data from today :

• Area of gray

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Of course it's not true. That doesn't mean every doctor who says it's true is lying. Rather, they're mislead, true believers in the safety and efficacy of the injections.

You cannot possibly "mislead" every doctor in the world. They are experts. They have years of training. What you are suggesting is ludicrous, like saying that you could "mislead" every programmer in the world to confuse local and global variables. Doctors do not "believe" that vaccines are safe and effective. They know it for a fact, because they have seen dozens or hundreds of patients seriously ill or dead, and every one of those patients was unvaccinated. Even GP doctors I know have seen such patients. They recognize this as easily as a mechanic can see that a tire on a car is flat.

You cannot mislead or deceive an expert about something as obvious as reducing the COVID death rate by a factor of 100. Doctors and nurses always take medical histories. When someone gets a bad case of COVID, or dies, the doctors know for a fact that person was not vaccinated. Some doctors have said they have not seen a single serious case of COVID in a vaccinated person. Yes, there have been some fatal breakthrough cases, but they were all people with extreme comorbidities, such as advanced cancer, and most doctors have not personally dealt with them.

• Here in Ontario, 3 out of 4 testing positive in hospitals are at least doubly injected. 2 out of 3 in intensive care because of Covid have at least two jabs. So, most people severely ill and dead from covid now are injected.

This is the base rate fallacy. Example:

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?
    A surge involving the rapidly-transmitting Delta variant in heavily vaccinated countries has led to much hand-wringing that the vaccines are not effective…
    www.covid-datascience.com

• External Content youtu.be

A.R replied to Frank.

2022-03-28 16:32 Frank Acland 

Dear Andrea,

Can you make any comment on these documents?

Giueseppe Levi Erratum and Andrea Rossi Response |

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2022-03-28 16:38 Andrea Rossi 

Frank Acland:

This all was under NDA, but the NDA has been violated, so I had to publish my answer.

For the rest, no comment: the Readers can read erratum and answer and think what they deem just.

I have to focus on my work.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank posts a thread about it.

Giueseppe Levi Erratum and Andrea Rossi Response |

• This is the base rate fallacy. Example

That was from six months ago, when the proportion of seniors to younger people vaccinated was much more. It hardly applies anymore now. The fact of the matter is that in Canada if a doctor sees a covid patient now, chances are best that the patient is vaccinated. Any doctor in Canada now saying only unvaccinated patients are sick with Covid is lying or grossly misinformed.

Furthermore, in Ontario now, the boosted have the highest rates of infection, followed by the doubly jabbed, with the unjabbed having the lowest rates of infection. This applies to any age category under 60.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.