The Playground

• Government documents reveal CDC delayed disclosing likely COVID-19 animal spillover event

Emails shine a spotlight on a months-long delay in publicly disclosing suspected mink-to-human spread in the U.S.

Government documents reveal CDC delayed disclosing likely COVID-19 animal spillover event
    Emails shine a spotlight on a months-long delay in publicly disclosing suspected mink-to-human spread in the U.S.
    www.nationalgeographic.com

PUBLISHED APRIL 5, 2022

• 7 MIN READ

A trove of government documents obtained by National Geographic provides the first behind-the-scenes look at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) investigation into a suspected COVID-19 animal-to-human spillover event in Michigan in late 2020. The documents, and the agency’s statements in response to them, make clear the CDC was aware that mink on a fur farm may have infected humans at least three months before it quietly updated its website in March 2021.

Coronavirus researchers say the delay in publicly sharing this suspected spillover event may have hindered their ability to effectively monitor spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which experts warn could take hold in another species, mutate, and then jump back to humans as a more dangerous or transmissible variant

• In a recent development, things are not looking very good in England for the double/triple vaccinated. This article unpacks the latest UK data, and breaks it down to per/100,000. Generally, with only a few age group exceptions, the double/triple are getting COVID, hospitalized, and dying from COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated:

For the reasons discussed here:

Home | Covid-19 Data Science
    This page aggregates and tries to provide a balanced discussion of research results, data sets, applications and models, and commentaries regarding Covid-19,…
    www.covid-datascience.com

The British data does not in any way indicate that the vaccines are not working. People who think that are making errors in statistics.

• The British data does not in any way indicate that the vaccines are not working. People who think that are making errors in statistics.

The vaccines are effective until they become ineffective. The recent data is starting to show they are not only losing their punch, but hurting more than helping. The article I posted offers an established medical explanation for this that is based upon years of research:

"Intensive research conducted by health experts throughout the years has brought to light increasing concerns about “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE), a phenomenon where vaccines make the disease far worse by priming the immune system for a potentially deadly overreaction.

ADE can arise in several different ways but the best-known is dubbed the ‘Trojan Horse Pathway’. This occurs when non-neutralizing antibodies generated by past infection or vaccination fail to shut down the pathogen upon re-exposure.

Instead, they act as a gateway by allowing the virus to gain entry and replicate in cells that are usually off limits (typically immune cells, like macrophages). That, in turn, can lead to wider dissemination of illness, and over-reactive immune responses that cause more severe illness."

• Generally, with only a few age group exceptions, the double/triple are getting COVID, hospitalized, and dying from COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04…vaccinated-suffering-ade/

The above info seems at odds with the Ontario information, where the injection still appears to give some protection (about 4 fold) against hospitalization. (Why the discrepancy?) At the same time, injected people test positive for Covid at about twice the rate of the unjabbed, increasing with each dose.

On a different note, I notice that the older the age bracket, the more likely one receives a subsequent dose:

Younger people increasingly don't get a subsequent dose. Earlier on I might have attributed this to the later vaccination start for younger people. But now that there has been more than ample time for vaccination, I suspect this is because younger people are increasingly badly effected by the injection and thus more reticent to receive further doses.

Yesterday I bumped into a neighbour down the street I haven't seen in a few months.

Solid, healthy individual in her mid forties. At least she was. She is now vaccine (Pfizer) injured with numerous blood clots. She was put on blood thinners but developed bleeding and had to be taken off. This is in line with what I've heard : the clotting from the vaccine is not typical and does not respond normally to blood thinners.

I shared this information with a massage therapist later the same day. She says she has lost clients because they too have developed clots after vaccination and there was concern that massaging might dislodge them. :(

• The above info seems at odds with the Ontario information, where the injection still appears to give some protection (about 4 fold) against hospitalization. (Why the discrepancy?)

The graphs in Shane’s article are also at odds with the UK government’s numbers they are based on! They even give a link to the original report, hilariously. Presumably the creators well understand that the sort of people who frequent these conspiracy websites aren’t really interested in, or perhaps capable of, cross-checking the data for themselves. Basically ‘hide it in plain sight’ in action.

In my opinion, its a waste of time to reverse engineer how The Daily Expose manipulate the government numbers into showing the opposite of what is claimed, for several reasons:

1) You can get a decent overview of the websites credibility by looking at their other headlines: “Ukraine’s Army Has Been Defeated”, “Evidence Of BioWeapon Cover Up Leads Back To Hunter Biden”, and perhaps my favourite: “Triple Vaccinated Brits Weeks Away From Developing AIDs”. LOL.

2) The only persons here seemingly interested (or perhaps capable) of analysing quantitive reasoning are Huxley & Jed, who ironically, are the last people who need telling. Look at the repeated ignorance of Simpson’s Paradox and the base-rate fallacy, as demonstrated by every antivaxxer here, for evidence of this.

3) There are more interesting questions to ponder: How can an apparently sensible person (Shane, in case anyone is starting to doubt ;)) get suckered into the unquestioning acceptance of, an then promoting, such an article?

…Is it the same reason my father forwards me those weird chain emails that warn people about obviously made-up dangers? Or why cowboy builders target the elderly and infirm? I think actually its more insidious than this… Its really just the logical endpoint of the narrative he’s been drip-fed over time:

If someone forms the belief that ivermectin is some kind of worthwhile treatment, the next step is to question why the medical establishment disagrees with this view, and the only real solution they can arrive at is an overarching conspiracy theory involving its active suppression. Once in this mindset, and with unfettered (dare I say, unsupervised :P) access to the internet, its only a matter of time before the victim goes full Navid - reflexively doubting every single mainstream source… Or worse, full Wyttenbach - darkly ranting about the supposed collusion between the freemasons and the Jewry, just his fellow travellers in the German Nazi party.

Watch this space…

• The graphs in Shane’s article are also at odds with the UK government’s numbers they are based on! They even give a link to the original report, hilariously. Presumably the creators well understand that the sort of people who frequent these conspiracy websites aren’t really interested, or perhaps capable, of cross-checking this for themselves.

How can an apparently sensible person (Shane, in case anyone is starting to doubt ;) ) get suckered into the unquestioning acceptance of, an then promoting, such an article?

I simply posted an article for all to read. I did not go through the trouble of checking the authors work, nor do I feel I promoted it. And your statement that it is "at odds with the UK's numbers it is based on" contradict your other comment that it is a waste of time (yours) to try to reverse engineer how they manipulated the governments numbers.

I would do it myself, but my interest in the pandemic is waning. Here in Florida where I live, it has been "normal" for almost 2 years. We never did another lockdown after the first. There were no vaccine mandates, and except for a brief period masks have been optional. Life has moved on.

Never heard of the Daily Expose BTW until reading the article. Just another article on the internet. Maybe you and THH can give me a list of sites I am authorized to read? You both seem fixated on where those with different opinions get their information. While you are at it, maybe you two can give us a list of your news sources?

• supposed collusion between the freemasons and the Jewry,

Once more our top fascist cannot distinguish between the Jewish finance mafia (Some member are not even Jews..) and the normal Jews. But this is normal for people that are financed/Supporter by the JF mafia...

To many clowns on this forum.

3) There are more interesting questions to ponder: How can an apparently sensible person (Shane, in case anyone is starting to doubt ;) ) get suckered into the unquestioning acceptance of, an then promoting, such an article?

This was the latest link to the disasterous UK CoV-19 vaccination data:: https://assets.publishing.serv…llance-report-week-13.pdf

No new reports will be generated because of table 14 that shows that all age groups with 3x vaxx have a higher mortality than unvaxx and an up to 10x higher infection rate. This is/was basic data not faked by the usual mafia think-tanks.

Just to remind you. Since day one also the UK base data has been faked by adding the recovered to the vaccinated. Recovered very rarely ever die from a re-infection. April 2021 40% did count as recovered. Today at least 70%. So all rates for vaccinated only are at least 3x higher!

But it looks like we have to go on living with fascist clowns that deny dramatic vaccine damage together with Omicron or promoting crap drugs when we now can see that 1.4 India Billion people are free again tanks to Ivermectin++.

Other states (USA,CAN,JP,CHN ...) still have fascist terror in place of freedom.

• What an embarrassment to himself and this forum is he. His job is to kick up dirt and have everyone running around. These people are the reason breakthrough energy remains a conspiracy and the startups get nowhere, or end up being so discredited that they bow out. The forum admins should consider that people who deceive and spin dirt, aren't here for scientific integrity and moving forward -- maybe they are here for social engineering?

Zeus_46 go debate Tess Lawrie and Andrew Hill and let us know if this isn't relevant.

A Letter to Dr Andrew Hill | Dr Tess Lawrie | Oracle Films
    In October 2020 Dr Andrew Hill was tasked to report to the World Health Organisation on the dozens of new studies from around the world suggesting that…
    rumble.com

Once you are done that let us know why the top Indian medical school has it on their treatment protocols.

QED.

I assume we will see a bunch of blather, personal attacks, and the like from here on out in response....

• Just more interesting Times.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no need for the sound, better just to think about it.

• Oh give over Navid, every clown needs an audience - so just be grateful I haven’t blocked you yet. You clearly love having your cage rattled. I just find it ironic that those people who offer out the most “personal attacks” are also the loudest complainers when returned.

As for Lawrie vs. Hill, I don’t see why I should debate anyone. On the one hand you have a swivel-eyed fanatic who admits to abandoning the scientific method months ago, versus a guy who showed why the best evidence for ivermectin isn’t worth looking at, and for who the single counter-argument is that he dared to change his opinion. I agree with him - Seeing as how he’s both an actual expert in this field, and also not demonstrating obvious signs of deluded fervour. Or, like some others, trying to garner himself some youtube money.

I simply posted an article for all to read. I did not go through the trouble of checking the authors work, nor do I feel I promoted it.

Fair enough. I read your post: “In a recent development, things are not looking very good in England for the double/triple vaccinated”. And I had thought you were offering your opinion, based on this article, that the triple vaccinated have something to worry about. Maybe I was mistaken, I’m not a mindreader.

One thing interests me though… I can’t imagine the Daily Expose is on your list of regular reads. How do you come across an article like that? I assume social media rather than a google search?

• I would do it myself, but my interest in the pandemic is waning. Here in Florida where I live, it has been "normal" for almost 2 years. We never did another lockdown after the first. There were no vaccine mandates, and except for a brief period masks have been optional. Life has moved on.

Never heard of the Daily Expose BTW until reading the article. Just another article on the internet. Maybe you and THH can give me a list of sites I am authorized to read? You both seem fixated on where those with different opinions get their information. While you are at it, maybe you two can give us a list of your news sources?

Yep the pandemics been over for ages here, I’ve been catching up on two years worth of holidays, and even my father, who currently has little immune system to speak of, managed to quickly shake off a bout of omicron. (With a little help from some paxlovid - a purposely targeted antiviral, which showed such obvious efficacy in trials, that it makes ivermectin research look like a ghost hunt in comparison). So yes… Little point in paying much attention now, other than for the circus act.

My list of news sources is whatever pops up on google news. Its easy to distinguish editorial from factual content with mainstream sources. And on blogs its easy to spot the cranks vs those who are able to present nuanced am complex arguments. Have a look at sciencebasedmedicine, or oracknows. The BBC is good too. Although the level of misinformation in the media is generally lower over here.

• No new reports will be generated because of table 14 that shows that all age groups with 3x vaxx have a higher mortality than unvaxx and an up to 10x higher infection rate

Just took a look and table 14 shows the triply jabbed are testing positive 3 or 4 times more than the unjabbed. In Ontario this more more like 2 times. The selection bias of who exactly gets tested is too much of a wildcard to be confident these numbers are truly reflecting the reality. Personally I'm not going to be missing the case counts in these reports for this very reason, and also the reason that getting tested in the UK since April 1 is no longer free.

Table 14 shows the triply jabbed and infected have a lower covid mortality than the unjabbed infected by 1 to 3 times, depending on the age bracket.

Yes it's better than nothing, but given the low absolute risk nothing to write home about imo. At least not at this stage. Earlier on, probably a different ball game especially for the elderly.

The injection side effects however, that might be something to write home about. I think someone here has linked about it - a chairman of a major insurance company in Germany recently wrote publicly that their figures, extrapolated to the entire population, has from 2.5 to 3 million Germans having (billable) medical visits due to vaccine side effects. That would work out to roughly 1 in 25 vaccinated persons seeking medical help after an injection. The chairman was subsequently fired. Again, not towing the Narrative, tsk tsk!

• Buy some Rice and have some fun.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The energy sequences taking place in CMNS Solid State reactors are interesting.

Wondering about the significance of, what seems to be, a key paper central to the works of Forsley et. al.

Re reading this I wonder what happens in the system if the magnetic properties of a metal is changed or modulated affecting or changing the system energy dynamics?

I figure all the Navy researchers build on each others works... I certainly hope so.

As I understand it many energy sequences and energy addition methods, as well as system control methods are being refined. Also extremely advanced methods to construct the lattice have been developed.

Studying the two energy sequences, mentioned in the 2021 Navy patent Low Energy Nuclear Reactor by inventor Kevin A. Boulais I got to looking at the three inventors skill sets. His are found in these patents. Perhaps essential for a cold fusion team developing advanced reactors.

Of course I get to wondering what happens if a controllable dielectric metamaterial properties are changed to alter or modulate energy sequences.

My mind does wander...

Anyways, the 2021 patent is the tip of the iceberg I hope. It is the Pearl Rayms-Keller patent discussed on another thread and found at the end of Kevins' patents here..

On another relevant note

Back in 2011 or so, Paul Mayer said to me that with molecular 3d printing we will see the most advanced CMNS energy core lattice structures created. I agreed with him and have been repeating it ever since.

Team Google at LLNL has access to the most advance nano 3d printing technology as do the Navy and NASA teams.

From the 2021 Navy patent

• In some embodiments, both the LENR fuel and ignition fuel are designed to have a specific architecture or structure (at the nanometer or above scale) to facilitate and enhance the fuel properties, and/or to make them easier to modulate. Structured fuels can be produced by a variety of techniques, such as electro-spraying, molecular beam epitaxial deposition, micro milling, ion beam milling etc.
    • In some embodiments, a sophisticated, architecturally structured fuel core, may be built by the use of three-dimensional (3D) printing.

Photo-Controllable Composite Dielectric Material

US US20180166596A1 Kevin A. Boulais United States Of America, As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2016-05-24 • Filed 2017-05-23 • Published 2018-06-14

A photoconductive device is provided for changing dielectric properties in response to select electromagnetic radiation. The device includes an optical core, an optical filter disposed on the core, and an optically clear insulator disposed on the filter. One example core is a quantum dot. Another …

Broadband artificial dielectric with dynamically optical control

US US8784704B2 Kevin A. Boulais The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2012-08-28 • Filed 2012-08-28 • Granted 2014-07-22 • Published 2014-07-22

A material is provided for switching dielectric constant between distinct first and second values responsive to electromagnetic radiation having a specified energy. The material includes a medium transparent to the radiation and a plurality of particulates. Each particulate has a dipole that …

Optically controllable composite dielectric

US US9524809B1 Kevin A. Boulais The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2015-09-15 • Filed 2015-12-07 • Granted 2016-12-20 • Published 2016-12-20

A dielectric composite material is provided for switch control by optical stimulus. The material includes a plurality of photo-conductive particulates; and a transparent binder for containing the plurality of particulates to form a photo-conductive pigment based matrix. The pigment based matrix is …

Optically controlled reflect phased array based on photosensitive reactive …

US US10734732B1 Simin Feng United States Of America, As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2017-07-05 • Filed 2020-01-31 • Granted 2020-08-04 • Published 2020-08-04

An optically tunable metamaterial unit cell is provided for photonic switching. The cell is optically tunable and includes a dielectric substrate with upper and lower surfaces. The cell further includes arrays of metamaterial elements and a layer of photo-capacitive material. The arrays are …

Low Energy Nuclear Reactor

US US20210090752A1 Pearl Rayms-Keller United States Of America, As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2019-09-24 • Filed 2019-09-24 • Published 2021-03-25

A low energy nuclear reactor (LENR) is provided for producing thermal energy. The LENR includes first and second vessels and an ignitor. The first vessel defined a first chamber containing LENR fuel. The second vessel disposed inside the first vessel defines a second chamber containing exothermic

• US US20210090752A1 Pearl Rayms-Keller United States Of America, As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy

Priority 2019-09-24 • Filed 2019-09-24 • Published 2021-03-25

A low energy nuclear reactor (LENR) is provided for producing thermal energy. The LENR includes first and second vessels and an ignitor. The first vessel defined a first chamber containing LENR fuel. The second vessel disposed inside the first vessel defines a second chamber containing exothermic

I do not remember this application, and nothing came up on the forums search. Have we talked about this before?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.