The Playground

• Representing this new challenge are a new breed of cyber experts who do not accept a narrative as is. They question everything, and offer up their own theories backed by solid science. Some are classically trained and educated, others self educated in the relative discipline, but equally as adept.

God help us from politicians and aspiring politically-active citizens who see everything through the lens of politics.

Try asking an internet-savvy non-expert to mend your plumbing - and see what happens!

THH

PS - re the plumbing thing - I've done it. I love becoming an instant expert on anything under the sun, and using that knowledge. Have done it many times, I'm sure others here have too. They will know, like me, that you need expertise as well as access to knowledge - which we all now have - for the best outcome. And plumbing is simple compared with science.

• The damning first dose vaccine data known as early as May 2021

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics. It is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority, responsible for safeguarding the production and publication of official statistics which serve the public good.

The February release of the ONS data on all deaths by vaccination status between 1 January, 2021 and 31 December, 2021, is disturbing. Looking at the data taken from table 4 of the ONS report, it reveals the monthly age-standardised mortality rates, per100,000 person-years in England for the unvaccinated and the vaccinated (after 21 days of the first dose of a Covid vaccine). The age-standardized mortality rate (ASMR), as defined by the WHO, 'is a weighted average of the age-specific mortality rates per 100 000 persons, where the weights are the proportions of persons in the corresponding age groups.' ASMRs are used to allow for comparisons to be made between populations which contain different overall population sizes and proportions of people of different ages. More importantly, it eliminates age as a confounding factor.

From early May 2021, the age-standardised mortality rate of the vaccinated population overtook the unvaccinated at a staggering rate and only a month later- the death rate amongst the vaccinated was shockingly four times higher.

A UK doctor who wishes to remain anonymous brought this to my attention and compiled the graph above, depicting the ONS data.

Around the time of this report's release, I had the opportunity to interview Prof Norman Fenton for Trial Site News, regarding a controversial paper which he co-wrote, entitled 'Official mortality data for England suggest systematic miscategorisation of vaccine status and uncertain effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccination.' The paper was an in-depth analysis of an earlier report by the ONS.

The authors concluded 'the vaccines do not reduce all-cause mortality, but rather produce genuine spikes in all-cause mortality shortly after vaccination.'

It does appear the alarming data in this ONS report confirms the authors' January 2022 conclusions. Furthermore, if you take a look at table 12, it breaks down all deaths by vaccination status and age group.

What immediately stands out is the number of deaths in the older vaccinated groups, which jump significantly 21 days or more after the second dose. In the 80-89 age group, the death count is 2.5 times more than the unvaccinated and for the 90+ it's 2.6 times more.

Going back to that pivotal time in May 2021, when the ASMR of those who had taken their first dose overtook those who were unvaccinated- shouldn't alarm bells have started ringing then? Instead, any debate that Covid vaccines may cause injury or death was shut down and dissenting voices were censored, which continues to this day. The following month, all over 18s in the UK were offered their first dose of a Covid vaccine and by April 2022, children aged 5-11 were offered the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, almost an entire year after the damning data was known by the ONS.

If the purpose of the ONS is to 'serve the public good'- it has cataclysmically fallen short

• and now they are trying to steal your money unless you take the jab

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As for halucinogenics for depression it is not a stupid idea and I believe has some concrete science behind it. Not sure if it will work though.

It’s interesting that they give one big dose and see long-lasting effects, rather than the daily dosing of standard anti-depressants.

But it makes sense that forcing a depressed mind well outside of its normal experience can give a lasting understanding that its normal experience is solely limited by its own perception of reality.

The patients are likely experiencing a lot of nausea though. Similar chemicals with fewer side effects are likely not being tried for reasons of political acceptability.

I've done it. I love becoming an instant expert on anything under the sun, and using that knowledge.

A while ago I successfully defended my driving license in magistrates court, using info gleaned from the internet.

By the time the the clerk raised a highly detrimental (to me) piece of case law, I had realised she was blagging it as much as I was, and was prepared to blindly accept my statements about what was relevant or not, presumably in order to avoid looking silly in front the (lay) magistrates.

• Representing this new challenge are a new breed of cyber experts who do not accept a narrative as is. They question everything, and offer up their own theories backed by solid science.

This is knows as “doing your own research” by its proponents… and is generally a bad idea for at least half of the population.

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science
    Research is for the experts. Listen to them instead.
    www.forbes.com

• Moved from Gennady's thread -probably off topic. Alan

Ball lightning perhaps..

Joonhyuk Kwon et al,

"Formation of Matter-Wave Polaritons in an Optical Lattice",

Nature Physics (2022).

DOI: 10.1038/s41567-022-01565-4

Journal information: Nature Physics, Nature

:...the emitted matter-wave radiation, having negative energy, could not escape and instead hovered around the emitter as a coherent cloud of vacuum excitations."

ALSO

"The unique feature of our platform is that the matter-wave polaritons are loss-free, in contrast to photon-based polariton systems, whose lifetime is limited by spontaneous radiative decay into the environment," Schneble said. - end quotes from

"Study Introduces Loss-Free Matter-Wave Polaritons in an Optical Lattice System"

by Ingrid Fadelli , Phys.org 21April2022

Study introduces loss-free matter-wave polaritons in an optical lattice system
    Polaritons are quasiparticles that are formed when photons couple strongly with excitations of matter. These quasi-particles, which are half-light and…
    phys.org

• The authors concluded 'the vaccines do not reduce all-cause mortality, but rather produce genuine spikes in all-cause mortality shortly after vaccination.'

This is exactly what the Pfizer phase III 6 months report says. Total death among vaccinated is significantly higher than among unvaxx!

I just wanted to pin down your eloquent scientific or philosophical background.

It's part of a clown education....

• From early May 2021, the age-standardised mortality rate of the vaccinated population overtook the unvaccinated at a staggering rate and only a month later- the death rate amongst the vaccinated was shockingly four times higher.

I checked the ONS data sheet. It is really surprising that they did agree to kill some 100'000 elderly UK folks with an experimental pseudo vaccine.

The excess mortality signal was always there after March 2021 starting with the age group 80+. This (fake vaccine program) in fact was an euthanasia program to get rid of the olds...

There in fact was a dramatic change in the mortality between February/March 2021!!!

Here a link to the excel tables :: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplep…yvaccinationstatusengland

• vaccine spike confirmed in the blood!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I probably disagree with you on the politics - but that is OK. My point is that you are arrogant (and wrong) in applying political views that ignore the hard work of creating new understanding about science. And it is absurd to take the advice of an internet 3.0 expert over that of somone who has spent months studying all of the scientific evidence and putting it together.

Explain me this: Remedisivir?

How does it fit into your argument that we should blindly accept, and trust what mainstream health sciences tell us? It (Remedesivir) does more harm than good to the patient, wrecks the kidneys of many of those that survive it, yet it remains a prominent part of the COVID Standard of Care (at least in US hospitals).

Yes, I know you have acknowledged before the lack of evidence for it's efficacy, but that does not change the fact that it is one obvious glaring sign of corruption in the system, and a major flaw in your argument. How many of your mainstream colleagues...whose job it is supposedly to protect us, have spoken out about it's dangers, and that it probably does little, if any good, or may even cause severe damage?

Instead, they (and you) go out of your way to prevent patients being administered 2 safe drugs that may be effective. So essentially, you are scaring people away from something that may heal them, and by omission steering them to something that may kill them.

It simply does not make sense unless, IMO, viewed through the lens of politics, money, greed, and a broken system.

• There in fact was a dramatic change in the mortality between February/March 2021!!!

It does look clear that the vaccinated suffered much more all cause deaths than the unvaccinated group. I would be curious what THH thinks of this data?

Will keep an open mind about this just to make THH happy, but there have been other reports of overall mortality increasing, but those could be explained by the deadly effect of lockdowns (suicides/drug overdoses/murders/undiagnosed cancers, etc.). This is the first I saw though, where they separated out the vaxxed, from the unvaxxed.

Importantly for me, I survived the 9 months after my second shot. Yeah! :) Guess I will have to buy the "I survived the vaccine" T-shirt.

• 96-Year-Old UK Man Died 35 Minutes After Receiving the Pfizer BNT162 COVID-19 Vaccine

Unfortunately, a COVID-19 vaccine now is associated with the death of a 96-year-old UK resident. Peter Jackson of Melton Mowbray, northeast of Leicester, got vaccinated at an immunization center in his town on December 21, 2020, becoming one of the first people in the UK to get vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA-based vaccine called BNT162b2. Yet just 35 minutes later, he collapsed and died in the clinic’s parking lot. Why was the final report on his death delivered nearly a year-and-a-half later?

While attempts were made to resuscitate Mr. Jackson, the Rutland and North Leicestershire Coroner Office reports he was taken via ambulance to a Glenfield Hospital, where Jackson was confirmed deceased from what is now confirmed as anaphylaxis, a dangerous yet rare side effect of COVID-19 vaccination. Secondary causes of death were ischemic heart disease and old age, according to a form hearing that just occurred on April 13, 2022, at Leicester Town Hall.

Of course, this news doesn’t come by way of mainstream media such as BBC but rather the local Leicester Mercury.

Downplaying the prominence of the death, the local Coroner, Prof. Catherine Mason shared with the local Melton Times that this type of incident is not only very rare but that she had never seen anything similar. She suggested Jackson had no apparent contraindications suggesting an allergic reaction was likely. Yet TrialSite notes that the elderly were not included in original studies, although they were deemed highest at risk for serious SARS-CoV-2 infection, the virus behind COVID-19.

Pfizer Comments

Pfizer went on the record with a statement, declaring, “Anaphylaxis is a rare side effect associated with virtually all injectable vaccines.” The American pharmaceutical company has projects north of $50 billion in pandemic-driven sales declared “appropriate warnings were at all times included in the product information available to healthcare professionals and patients in relation to the vaccine.”

They further declared, “The content of these warnings changed over time consistent with developing knowledge regarding the vaccine.” At this time, the vaccine was under emergency authorization in America. In the following year, mandates ensued, essentially forcing people to get the vaccine or lose their work, access to basic ability to enter restaurants, gyms, and other businesses, and even travel to some countries.

Summary

That an investigation and final resolution took over a year is, frankly, shocking. With vaccination being a possible cause, deaths should prompt a competent and expeditious investigation. Why was the final report done 16 months after the incident?

Mr. Jackson spent 23 years working at a pet food store and led an active life up until his death. Still driving at 96, he went on a few trips to Australia when he lost his wife to see his older brother Harry in New South Wales. He made five trips to Australia by himself after turning 90, reports the Melton Times

• Zeus_46 - of course Paxlovid has anti-retroviral activity and will be a powerful new medication if pushed by Big Pharma. Meum Erratum. However my reservation is simply that other, cheaper, well-tested anti-retrovirals such as favivipir (Avigan) are known to be equally effective and may be taken orally. Which is why we originally proposed it as a component of Anti-Bat. Sure we could add in Paxlovid......but what's the point when Avigan, which is cheap whilst Paxlovid is far, far more expensive and has only had very limited testing?

• Except, as I think you should know FM1 because it has been discussed here before, that spike in all-cause mortality when analysed perfectly cannot possibly be due to the vaccine, and has a different (artifactual) entirely understandable explanation.

That is my point (on this thread) about how antivaxxers propagate lies. And I'm glad to be not watching this very much now - it is not nice!

To be fair, many journalists just repeat this stuff that sounds plausible without checking.

Here is a recent post about yet another all-cause mortality spike, from November, and its cause. Previous posts (referenced) cover earlier issues.

UK death data artifacts: "Stragglers" who delay vaccine doses a select group with higher death risk
    The UK Office of National Statistics (ONS) has released all-cause death data for England split out by age and vaccination groups. Its first release in November…
    www.covid-datascience.com

For those who don't want to look at the details an explanation of why all-cause mortality is so beloved of antivaxxers. This statistic is particularly vulnerable to artifacts because any covid or vaccination induce deaths are buried in a sea of other normal deaths. We get artifacts then because the groups who are vaccinated / not vaccinated at a particular time are selected (either by govt mandate or self-selected) to be those at larger or smaller risk. A great example here is those in cancer treatment, who are vaccinated at unusual times, and of course have a much higher all-cause mortality than others.

FM1 - I know you want to be fair. Would you like to go through in detail this specific spike, so you can reach an informed view about whether the antivaxxers are right on this one? The link you posted is very misleading.

THH

• And...

FM1s timely post above is a great example (for Shane, who needs it) of how journalists who trust gut feelings get things wrong.

TSN's Sonia here has a gut feeling to assume evil intent from governments pushing vaccines - which is why she does not check her analysis of all-case mortality spikes with any competent data scientist (there are lots around, independent of the health system, like this one).

Again for Shane.

You might distrust my go-to data scientist - you can for yourself work out who is likely telling the truth by comparing the level of detail in the various accounts.

Its a no brainer if you put that work in.

THH

• However my reservation is simply that other, cheaper, well-tested anti-retrovirals such as favivipir (Avigan) are known to be equally effective [as Paxlovid] and may be taken orally.

This statement is just obvious nonsense. It has no basis in reality… It mocks your claim of any “expertise in the medical field because you have a biophysics PhD”

• While attempts were made to resuscitate Mr. Jackson, the Rutland and North Leicestershire Coroner Office reports he was taken via ambulance to a Glenfield Hospital, where Jackson was confirmed deceased from what is now confirmed as anaphylaxis, a dangerous yet rare side effect of COVID-19 vaccination.

This one looks like an open and shut case of hospital incompetence.

Anaphylaxis is a known side effect from near the start. As a result all UK vaccination centres are supposed to have a 15 min obs period after the injection: as well as careful "have you suffered allergic reactions to anything" questions before.

Maybe though if 96 years old other chronic problems masked the symptoms of anaphylaxis? I think everyone expects 96 year olds to die 9sorry) and tend snot to worry so much in that case about cause of death.

There is no suppression of this data since you can see recorded how many people suffer anaphylaxis in the UK.

THH

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.