The Playground

• 2 posts above moved here from Gennadiy's thread since they are somewhat political. And BTW, speaking Russian is not banned in Ukraine, Zelensky speaks in Russian on TV and the (3) Ukrainian scientists I know publish in Russian and sometimes English The 2019 act merely removed Russian as the 'official' language.

• As soon as there is some scepticism on E-Catworld about the number of reads of his famous paper he lets a sock puppet explain that the number is totally legit.

• Again your bias shows and really stinks! The article points out, how did the FDA conclude the vaccine is safe for pregnant woman when Pfizer held back that data. Stick your anti vax bullshit where the sun don't shine Boris !

• No doubt the rates are exactly the same as a control group that did not get mRNA vaccines. If that were not so, the CDC and other public health agencies would have taken note of this effect, and reported it. They keep no secrets.

Dumb ass they have reported it. It's been added to adverse events

Acute reduction of visual acuity and visual field after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 2nd dose: a case report

Acute reduction of visual acuity and visual field after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 2nd dose: a case report
    Long-term and rare adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines are unknown. Hence, it is important to report them to improve the safety profile of the vaccines and…
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Ocular Manifestations after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine: A Systematic Review

Ocular Manifestations after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine: A Systematic Review
    The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has had profound and lasting consequences since 2019. Although vaccines against COVID-19 have been developed…
    www.mdpi.com

• Mother’s Day Reflections: Time to Say BOO (lean) to the Goose - and Stop this Nonsense

Mother’s Day Reflections: Time to Say BOO (lean) to the Goose - and Stop this Nonsense
    My name is Dr. Jackie Stone. I have an honors degree in medical biochemistry, I graduated cum laude out of medical school, and I have completed additional…
    www.trialsitenews.com

Jackie Stone

Physician at Optimum Health Centre

May. 8, 2022, 9:00 a.m.

MOTHERS IN THE TIME OF CORONA: STOP THIS NONSENSE!

How many times did you hear that as a child? And then found yourself saying it to your own children as an adult.

Perhaps “Mothers in the time of Corona” should be the sequel to “Love in the time of Cholera.”

Stop this Nonsense – from Mother’s worldwide.

We have known since 2020 how to fix this.

No more mothers must die – or bury their children.

Early Treatment has been Mathematically Proven to work according to Boolean Logic.

And those withholding or preventing it must be held accountable.

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

• 2 posts above moved here from Gennadiy's thread since they are somewhat political. And BTW, speaking Russian is not banned in Ukraine, Zelensky speaks in Russian on TV and the (3) Ukrainian scientists I know publish in Russian and sometimes English The 2019 act merely removed Russian as the 'official' language.

Alas it goes beyond just removing Russian as an official language. The Russian language is specifically targeted. My underline in the last sentence.

Language policy in Ukraine - Wikipedia

In April 2019, the Ukrainian parliament voted a new law, the Law on Supporting the Functioning of the Ukrainian Language as the State Language [uk; ar]. On 16 June 2019, the law entered into force. The law made the use of Ukrainian compulsory (totally or within certain quotas) in the work of some public authorities, in the electoral procedures and political campaigning, in pre-school, school and university education, in scientific, cultural and sporting activities, in book publishing and book distribution, in printed mass media, television and radio broadcasting, in economic and social life (commercial advertising, public events), in hospitals and nursing homes, and in the activities of political parties and other legal entities (e.g. non-governmental organizations) registered in Ukraine.[16] Some special exemptions are provided for the Crimean Tatar language, other languages of indigenous peoples of Ukraine, the English language and the other official languages of the European Union; as languages of minorities that are not EU official languages, Russian, Byelorussian and Yiddish are excluded from the exemptions.[16]

• Again your bias shows and really stinks! The article points out, how did the FDA conclude the vaccine is safe for pregnant woman when Pfizer held back that data. Stick your anti vax bullshit where the sun don't shine Boris !

FM1 - there is no need to personalise this.

My post pointed out that in the UK (which I know about)

There was not enough data to be sure about pregnant women initialy

That changed over time, as real-world data - much more relevant than the Pfizer data - came in.

That is usually the case with new drugs. They are initially tested on the "normal" case - fit healthy non-pregnant people. Exceptions are probably but not certainly the same and they get approved later (UK) or they get carefully monitored (US). From FDA approval:

These studies will include an evaluation of long-term outcomes among individuals who develop myocarditis following vaccination with Comirnaty. In addition, although not FDA requirements, the company has committed to additional post-marketing safety studies, including conducting a pregnancy registry study to evaluate pregnancy and infant outcomes after receipt of Comirnaty during pregnancy.

And I can't see the article's point about Pfizer withholding data can address pregnant women when if they had been included there would not have been enough data points to be relevant.

That is not withholding data - it is juts providing only the statistically significant data.

It is a bit rich for me to be accused of bias when you do not provide coherent arguments to support your thesis - and then criticise me for not agreeing with you.

My only point of agreement here is that the UK regulators have shown themselves to be a bit more cautious than the UK regulators - they delayed approval and had the luxury of doing this since there was data known to be coming in from the US.

You could argue that the FDA should have done more (expensive) testing - but the risk to those tested is the same as the risk to those taking it anyway. I guess the point in the US is maybe that pregnant women can make their own decisions with local doctors?

Of course, there is risk in not being vaccinated - which in this case turned out to be higher than the risk of the vaccine. There was never expected to be any effect on pregnant women or their children - vaccines do not do that - but after Thalidomide there is always some level of caution.

• And I can't see the article's point about Pfizer withholding data can address pregnant women when if they had been included there would not have been enough data points to be relevant.

That is not withholding data - it is juts providing only the statistically significant data.

Not withholding evidence? I guess in your world this isn't significant. And YOU and rothwell have continually made this personal with your anti vax and death cult crap! Trialsite posed a question, and you call it antivax. I think you suffer from something similar to a trump delusional syndrome

413 adverse cases were reported with 84 classified as serious.

Pregnancy outcomes for the 270 pregnancies were reported as spontaneous abortion (23), outcome pending (5), premature birth with neonatal death, spontaneous abortion with intrauterine death (2 each), spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and normal outcome (1 each). No outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies.

• A scam remains always a scam.

Even the Sharks get it wrong sometimes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Live free or die!

New Hampshire Senate Passes Ivermectin Bill, Working on Language for Governor’s Signature

New Hampshire Senate Passes Ivermectin Bill, Working on Language for Governor’s Signature
    The New Hampshire senate joined states like Tennessee and passed a bill making ivermectin available ‘over the counter” at pharmacies. New Hampshire…
    www.trialsitenews.com

The New Hampshire senate joined states like Tennessee and passed a bill making ivermectin available ‘over the counter” at pharmacies. New Hampshire House Bill 1022 is a “standing order” prescriptive protocol written by a physician or nurse practitioner that allows a pharmacist to dispense a medication without an individual prescription. The bill had passed a New Hampshire Senate committee and went to a vote in the full senate. The bill passed the Republican-dominated senate 14-10 along party lines. The Senate bill also contains an “informed consent” provision that would force anyone receiving the medication to sign a form saying, “there is no proven benefit to treating COVID-19 with ivermectin.” For the bill to make it to Governor Chris Sununu’s desk to be signed into law, the New Hampshire house and senate will have to agree on the final language of the legislation. Under the Senate version of the bill, the standing order authorization expires after two years without the approval of a study commission. State Senator Tom Sherman, a Democrat and a gastroenterologist, opposed the legislations saying, “no doctor in the state of New Hampshire, who is practicing clinical medicine in the appropriate field, would ever say this is a perfectly safe drug that is useful for COVID. Sherman is also planning to run for governor.

• 09/05/2022 India::https://www.mygov.in/covid-19

Almost all deaths (26/29) are reported by the very "honest" vaccine terrorist state of Kerala. So only honest and fools die.

The rest of 1.4 billion Indian's just did see 3 deaths attributed from/with CoV-19.

So even if we attribute the clown factor of eπ this is far lower than in any other country...Seems that Ziverdo is the clear winner in the pandemic games.

Happy wormy world!

• Worms are parisites, RNA is parisitic in nature! ziverdo with it's ivermectin works. Maybe some members should review Jr high biology to distinguish what RNA is!!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.