The Playground

• I would speculate that Nar's last vaccination was fairly recent, and his immune system perhaps overly primed, so that when he got Covid his system might have over reacted, resulting in a rash. I assume his Covid bout was in the last month, because not only is it relatively rare to get a Covid rash as a symptom, it would be rarer still for it to last more than a few weeks. Gosh I love speculation. Probably all wrong, but still!

What do you think my gap between booster and getting covid was? Apparently some sort of skin problem is seen in about 8% of cases I read somewhere on the interthingie.

It is possible but highly unlikely that it was/is a tick bite...so I'm currently on antibiotics.

A friend who is a nurse was also given IVM as part of the trial recently-ish....I need to remember to ask her about that next time I see her.

• I'll guess your booster was hmmm, 3.5 to 4.5 months ago. But then I'm psychic and have an unfair advantage. The real kicker is what will happen when you get a fourth shot, if you do.

Vaccine uptake in the UK is lower than in Canada. Perhaps the media there isn't so heavily utilized by the government/health agencies, or perhaps it's because the UK has more free thinkers and eccentrics. Bless their hearts.

• These are the first trickles of data and documents that Pfizer was ordered by a judge to begin releasing to the public. Pfizer wanted 75 years to do it, but thankfully the judge would have none of it. If one types 5.3.6 into the search bar at the phmpt.org site you'll see the document name listed (for download) that details the reported after-market vaccine side effects that Pfizer has collected and compiled. It's 8 or 9 pages of side effects as I recall.

• I'll guess your booster was hmmm, 3.5 to 4.5 months ago. But then I'm psychic and have an unfair advantage. The real kicker is what will happen when you get a fourth shot, if you do.

Vaccine uptake in the UK is lower than in Canada. Perhaps the media there isn't so heavily utilized by the government/health agencies, or perhaps it's because the UK has more free thinkers and eccentrics. Bless their hearts.

My booster was the start of Dec.

My wifes was start of Jan.

My daughter got covid mid-Feb (my wife and I did not catch it from her).

my wife and I got covid mid-April.

How does that fit with your predictions?

• OMG. I've just realised.

My mother was vaccinated. Not againt COVID, of course, but lots of other things. And she died. She was on oxygen for the last year of her life and always thought it was type 1 diabetes + (because of diabetes) undiagnosed till much too late heart disease + smoking which wrecked her lungs.

But now, after reading this thread, Mark U, and realising how hard all the pharma companies are trying to kill us.

It must have been a side effect of all those childhood vaccinations she had.

• How does that fit with your predictions?

Terribly. I'm not impressed with my psychic abilities at all.

I also thought the Toronto Maple Leafs were going to win their first round in the NHL hockey playoffs, but they lost three nights ago to the defending Stanley Cup Champions.

It must have been a side effect of all those childhood vaccinations she had.

Nah, she's lucky in that regard. Assuming she grew up in the 1930s she may have only had a vaccination for whooping cough and maybe one for diphtheria. Back then children seldom suffered from food allergies, rhinitis, ear infections, neurological issues, autoimmune disorders and autism, all of which are epidemic today.

• Paxcrap, what you need to know! THEY DONT KNOW?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• >Terribly. I'm not impressed with my psychic abilities at all.

Yeah, sorry that I and nobody I know so far fits the narrative.

However, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't disclose that I sometimes take a vit d supplement. ;) Fm1 will be proud of me (or maybe not, as I don't think that will have had much of an impact although I can't be certain)!

• Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV2-specific Humoral Immunity

Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV2-specific Humoral Immunity
    Despite the obvious knowledge that infectious particles can be shared through respiration, whether other constituents of the nasal/oral fluids can be passed…
    www.medrxiv.org

Abstract

Despite the obvious knowledge that infectious particles can be shared through respiration, whether other constituents of the nasal/oral fluids can be passed between hosts has surprisingly never even been postulated, let alone investigated. The circumstances of the present pandemic facilitated a unique opportunity to fully examine this provocative idea. The data we show provides evidence for a new mechanism by which herd immunity may be manifested, the aerosol transfer of antibodies between immune and non-immune hosts.

• Mark U

Terribly. I'm not impressed with my psychic abilities at all.

I also thought the Toronto Maple Leafs were going to win their first round in the NHL hockey playoffs, but they lost three nights ago to the defending Stanley Cup Champions.

Nah, she's lucky in that regard. Assuming she grew up in the 1930s she may have only had a vaccination for whooping cough and maybe one for diphtheria. Back then children seldom suffered from food allergies, rhinitis, ear infections, neurological issues, autoimmune disorders and autism, all of which are epidemic today.

Yeah, but they suffered from polio. Many for the rest of their lives.

• children seldom suffered from food allergies, rhinitis, ear infections, neurological issues, autoimmune disorders and autism, all of which are epidemic today

Umm...

Those disorders were not being diagnosed in the 1930s - so you really cannot say they have increased. Autism a great example ofnthis where we continue to broaden its definition and pick up muhc larger numbers of children who would never before have been considered. I am sure you know that.

https://www.medicinenet.com/why_is_autism_increasing_dramatically/article.htm

of course, in at least some cases, we ALSO have proven links to industrial background pollutants in our water and atmosphere which have vastly increased.

• Extensive screening: In 2006, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended that all children between 18 and 24 months of age must be screened for autism during routine pediatrician visits. This meant that more children were now being screened for autism than before, leading to diagnosis of those children who would have otherwise slipped under the radar. This also meant mild cases of autism were picked up by doctors, which would have otherwise been missed.
    • Increased awareness: There is increasing awareness among the general public about autism. Parents actively ask pediatricians to screen their kids if they suspect their kids are not following the normal developmental pattern.
    • Better access to health care: Up until a few years ago, African American and Hispanic children had lower rates of diagnosis due to lack of access to quality health care. Improved access to healthcare facilities has improved the detection of autism in these groups and increased overall prevalence.
    • Broadened criteria for diagnosis: The older version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) did not allow children to be diagnosed with both autism and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The DSM-5 version, which is a more recent one, allows multiple diagnoses and we now use the term autism spectrum disorders (ASDs).

And allergies: well researched and there is good evidence for why they have increased so much...

Why has there been a global increase in food allergies?
    Food allergy cases have risen by up to 50% in the past decade, with a 700% rise in hospitalisations
    www.rte.ie

• Re allergies and vaccination.

There is zero evidence for a link between vaccination and allergies.

But, theoretically, you might expect a small negative link.

There is lots of evidence that allergies come from a lack of exposure of the immune system to challenges in childhood. Since vaccines, all, by definition, challenge the immune system you might expect them to have a possible protective effect.

Were I an antivaxxer with hyped-up speculative abilities, and a corresponding complete inability to separate fact form speculation, I would make that a definite statement - "vaccines reduce allergies".

• Do immunisations cause allergies? - VaccinesToday
    In recent decades there has been an increase in the number of allergies in the general population. This has naturally led people to wonder what is causing
    www.vaccinestoday.eu

The reunification of Germany is sometimes seen as an informal – but extremely large – experiment in how immunisation policy can affect allergies. Immunisation rates were close to 100% in East Germany where vaccination was compulsory. Prior to reunification there were hardly any allergies.

After Germany was reunited, vaccination was no longer legally compulsory and the immunisation rate decreased. At the same time, allergies became more common. This would imply that while some aspect (or a combination of aspects) of modern living is responsible for higher allergy rates, vaccination is not part of the equation.

Actually it does not imply that - but it means that if vaccines cause allergies other effects are more important.

• So:

Modern increase in Autism => vaccines cause autism - antivaxxer lie

Modern increase in allergies => vaccines cause allergies - antivaxxer lie

However I have some hope for the antivaxxers.

I've looked to find research on the link between vaccination and a decrease in the value of money.

Since vaccination started the (real terms) value of money in ALL COUNTRIES has decreased massively.

I can find no scientific evidence disproving the link.

I suggest antivaxxers move on to this new less disprovable claim of a harmful side-effect of vaccines.

• Using your mother to make a joke? You really are a sick bastard

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.