The Playground

• Bob Challenges Robert.

Open in browser

My response to Robert Murray-Smith

and the tone of his "Hutchison Effect replication" video

Here is the video. Below is my comment on it and challenge to debate him on the subject.

c8uUZtJjz8Q

His name is Hutchison, as you write in the description, not Hutchinson - I used to make the same mistake sometimes. Anyhow, I have met him and the first thing I asked was about the comically fake videos - he did not bat an eyelid, he just straight away [said], "sometimes a TV crew wanted to see something and pressed to come over in a few days, I said it would take weeks to get things working, but they wanted to come over in days, so, I put on a show"

That being said, I have had some samples from him analysed and in damaged areas, there are non-natural isotopes. I have respected you Robert for many years, but I don't want you to be on the wrong side of history on this.

I derived a fractal toroidal structure, in part, from studying his samples, that explained the x-rays of "plasmoid" strike marks in Bostick and Nardi's 1980 paper (they had been researching for the US DOE since 1948 for ways to make fusion). When I showed my findings to a group of senior Russian researchers on 31 April 2022, one, without comment, pointed me to a 1995 paper by Zhvirblis in "Chemistry of Life" referring to classified Soviet era energetics research - what they were researching was an exact technological equivalent in the form of a coil of coil of coil of coil - of the structure I had derived, from Hutchison sample. Then, I saw that the Zhvirblis paper referred to a 1993 paper in the Russian peer reviewed journal "Electricity" by Nevessky a senior physicist and mathematician at the Russian Academy of Science, he was tasked by Zhvirblis to see what, if anything, making a coil of the type he saw in 1988, would mean.

Turns out it would mean, from generalised Maxwell equations, that the Poynting vector would be closed in a loop - this would explain the observance in 1980s of an electromagnetic phantom that would persist for up to two days - something that has been seen since by Urutskoyev in 57Fe in early 2000s exploding Ti foil experiments and in the peer reviewed 2019 paper by Bogdanovich et. al. This also explained observations in other systems we had evaluated or in the field of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science.

On the 10th May 2022, a person following my investigations, sent me a paper from 2009 by a SLAC researcher called David Fryberger, in this 2009 paper, funded by the US DOE, he built on his previous DOE funded explanation of ball lightning from 1994, by realising that there must be possible, from generalised Maxwell equations, the ability to create "vacuum currents in the dirac sea" that are NOT dependant on ordinary matter. This supports the earlier work of the Soviet Energetics program, Zhvirblis/Nevessky and indeed, his papers explain many of the anomalous properties that Kenneth Radford Shoulders ascribed to, what he ultimately called, "Exotic Vacuum Objects" - which Ken said Ball Lightning are. Ken, who is the father of micro-electronics and inventor of the Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, spent 33 years investigating Hutchison Effect.

In the 2009 paper, Fryberger states that the if the right level of clustering, energy and frequency is achieved in the clusters that are functionally equivalent to Ball Lightning, then the dyality angle of them is such that it disrupts ordinary matter nucleons reference with the local dirac sea, leading to the decay of nucleons. This is Coherent Matter Reactions.

We have imaged the toroids of toroids. We have produced in a range of systems the crenelated Fe + O microspheres also found in natural Ball Lightning impact. We have also videoed the process of Ball Lightning reaching coherence and consuming W, Ti, Ni and Cu. It does the consumption on the inner boundary layer and we have shared 8k SEM images of the interaction cut zone between Ball Lightning and a copper pipe, a 10 yen coin, a Steel Hutchison sample from 1986 and another steel Hutchison sample from 2007. They all shoe a regular 'scalloping' in the affected area and material disappearance.

Moreover, on our Ball Lightning cut Cu pipe, we see an orthogonal circular mesh of disrupted material in this fresh cut. It appears as if a mesh of toroidal structures have made the material disappear, this is consistent with John Hutchison, Ken Shoulders, Dr. Takaaki Matsumoto, David Hudson, Tadahiko Mizuno, Stanislav Adamenko, SAFIRE project and our own research. Fryberger offers one explanation, the Dyality process decays matter into light and leptons. We have observed both light and lepton emission in our research, strong light at below the blackbody temperature required to generate it and it is clear that John observed light emission from things that were not hot also.

I would like to offer a public zoom debate with you on John Hutchison's work and the immense international, multi-decade research that was, in part, spawned from it now that we are getting to a good understanding, both from a physical experimental and mathematical/electro-dynamic and physics principles point of view, how he made the samples we physically have possession of.

• "His ,missing Containers" a few years ago when I made the attempt to return the toys the gear was at 6700 Hawkins point road. if they have been move, the property owner likely knows what happened to them.

the gear was still in them up to 3 years ago If he has any interest.

Trout.

• The numbers at worldmeters are much lower. 12,000 cases per day. I wonder where the discrepancy is?

So do I,,,,

In the most recent week (ending 11 June for England, Wales and Northern Ireland; week ending 10 June for Scotland):

• There was an increase in the percentage of people testing positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland likely caused by infections compatible with Omicron variants BA.4 and BA.5.
    • In England, the estimated number of people testing positive for COVID-19 was 1,131,000 (95% credible interval: 1,066,000 to 1,196,100), equating to 2.07% of the population or around 1 in 50 people.
    • In Wales, the estimated number of people testing positive for COVID-19 was 64,800 (95% credible interval: 49,400 to 83,400), equating to 2.13% of the population or around 1 in 45 people.
    • In Northern Ireland, the estimated number of people testing positive for COVID-19 was 42,900 (95% credible interval: 32,600 to 54,300), equating to 2.34% of the population or around 1 in 45 people.
    • In Scotland, the estimated number of people testing positive for COVID-19 was 176,900 (95% credible interval: 152,900 to 202,200), equating to 3.36% of the population or around 1 in 30 people.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplep…ionsurveypilot/17june2022

• mRNA Vaccine Glut in Europe Leads EU to Seek Modification: Pfizer Wants to get Paid Regardless

mRNA Vaccine Glut in Europe Leads EU to Seek Modification: Pfizer Wants to get Paid Regardless
    In April, Poland tried to get out of its contract with Pfizer over the delivery of the company’s Covid-19 mRNA vaccine. The country cited a contractual…
    www.trialsitenews.com

In April, Poland tried to get out of its contract with Pfizer over the delivery of the company’s Covid-19 mRNA vaccine. The country cited a contractual force majeure clause and claimed the war in Ukraine, the influx of refugees, and the improved pandemic situation in the country meant there was less need for the vaccine. For these reasons, Poland is seeking to back out of its contractual obligations to the pharmaceutical company. Pfizer’s only statement on the situation was that “they had an agreement with the European Commission to supply its COVID-19 vaccine to EU (European Union) member states.” The EU basically sided with Pfizer and vowed to “work things out.” Now it appears that times have changed. It seems surplus vaccine product is becoming a problem around the world.

• The numbers at worldmeters are much lower. 12,000 cases per day. I wonder where the discrepancy is?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

In the Uk testing is not encouraged, tests not free, PCR testing is expensive and limited.

So official case numbers = PCR tests are << actual cases.

The ONS survey does random sampling of population positivity from which (with a bit of effort) the population incidence (= case) rate can be estimated.

I can't find any recent data for this but with steady-state if we assume people remain positive on average for say 14 days the daily incidence rate will be 14th of the positivity rate. In the community that is a daily incidence of 1/(45*14) = 130,000

At the moment we are getting a sharp increase in infections, so the incidence will be higher than this steady-state figure.

• WHO chief 'believes Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab' after a 'catastrophic accident' in 2019 | Daily Mail Online

"While publicly the group maintains that ‘all hypotheses remain on the table’ about the origins of Covid, the source said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organisation (WHO), had recently confided to a senior European politician that the most likely explanation was a catastrophic accident at a laboratory in Wuhan, where infections first spread during late 2019."

• Data for Covid vaccines for children lacking

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 191 dollars and 46 cents on average per annum! So how much did the army of scientists at Pfizer get? Must have been $millions from the state which we will never be able to guess at since the info has all been redacted. Now we have new omicron variants 4 and 5 which the old vaccines are completely ineffective against.......but still they are pushing all the old vaccines. Let's break out the antivirals instead.........

• UK infection rate up by around 50% over the last two weeks, now at close to 1.5M cases.

The Pfizer marketing is active everywhere. Nobody wants to use their crap without serious fears of worse fates...

USA wants to damage all children with gene therapy:: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2…accinating-young-children

Remember that about 20x more children will die from the "fake vaccine" than from CoV-19. Not counting the some 10'000 live long damaged ones.

• where infections first spread during late 2019."

This is fake info. The virus got first release already in April 2019 as we know from the Italy samples. But it failed to generate a pandemic. I believe the second (may the forth in reality) intentional placement was far more elaborate and widespread. This happened in early August 2019 - 6 weeks before the first official case was seen...

This is known from hospital parking lot data and and road blocking that has been collected by intelligence services.

In my view it can't be an accident. It was professional planting.

• This is fake info. The virus got first release already in April 2019 as we know from the Italy samples. But it failed to generate a pandemic. I believe the second (may the forth in reality) intentional placement was far more elaborate and widespread. This happened in early August 2019 - 6 weeks before the first official case was seen...

This is known from hospital parking lot data and and road blocking that has been collected by intelligence services.

In my view it can't be an accident. It was professional planting.

I don't think it's a plant. We have seen accidental release before in 1977. The Russians trialed a failed h1n1 live vaccine releasing an older version on h1n1 from the 50s . Drastic has found whole sections delete from Chinese servers from late 2017 thru 2020. Early blackwater testing picked it up as early as 2018 in Barcelona . I think I was a military live vaccine trial. Early detection comes from areas with Chinese consulates with military attaches

• Can be done, and has been done. Fortunately without lethal effects.

Attack on London
    In the 50s and 60s, British government scientists carried out secret trials to find out the likely effects of a biological attack. The results, some never…
    www.theguardian.com

It was lunchtime on London's Northern line. Deep underground, passengers were getting on and off the tube trains as normal. Two men boarded a train at Colliers Wood in south London. As the train gathered speed towards its next stop, Tooting Broadway, one of them got up from his seat and dropped a small carton of face powder out of the window. He could have been idly throwing away litter.

As the train sped on, the carton hit the tracks and burst. Out spewed millions of tiny spores, which began to spread throughout the dark tunnels. Dust swabs taken after three days and two weeks showed that the spores had spread as far up the line as Camden Town station in north London, 10 miles away.

• ICCF-7, Vancouver, Canada, April 19-24, 1998.

review by Jed Rothwell.

abstracts (partial list),

part 1, part 2, part 3.

Some documents. (copies in libraries)

as I would state in my ICCF-7 talk, that I had seen no evidence of LENR-induced isotopic shifts from an analysis of gases, solids or electrolyte using nuclear activation analysis (NAA), high resolution inductively coupled plasma mass spectroscopy (ICP/MS) or x-ray fluorescence (XRF).

• Fourteen Years Later...

2012 (JWK) Global Energy Corporation news (SPAWAR LENR tech)

“Virginia Firm Offers Nuclear Energy” Jun 2012 By Emmanuel T. Erediano

http://www.mvariety.com/cnmi/c…offers-nuclear-energy.php

• “Lawrence P.G. Forsley, vice president for science and technology of Global Energy Corp. (globalenergycorporation.com), said their “revolutionary technology” is based on the “new science of hybrid fusion fast fission” green nuclear energy, or “Genie.”
    • Forsley said he is among the GEC scientists who conducted 23 years of research and development with the U.S. Navy.
    • He said they completed the design of a safe, clean, secure and affordable green hybrid fusion nuclear reactor for commercial uses.
    • Genie reactors, he said, don’t use a uranium-235 chain reaction. Without a chain reaction, there can’t be a runaway, core meltdown, no explosions initiated by the meltdowns and no radioactive fallout, he added.
    • Genie reactors, Forsley said, don’t have nuclear waste problems. It doesn’t need a spent fuel pool nor a spent fuel waste storage dump.
    • It “burns” uranium-238 that comprises 95 percent of conventional nuclear waste.
    • Therefore, Genie actually “cleans” nuclear waste, he added. Dayberry said Genie will cut consumer power costs by 50 percent.” -end quotes ALSO “Guam Eyes Clean Nuclear Power” http://www.mvariety.
  • Don’t challenge the little Dictator.

Five 'Woke' Employees Who Attacked Musk Just Payed BRUTAL Price
    The SpaceX founder Elon Musk is not about to let the employees at his own company bully him, according to the report that appeared on Thursday. As a result,…
    republicbrief.com

Apple Workers gaining ground.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.